The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes. "The Alpha King? Remember? My sponsor? The big bad dog who's giving me all my powers? Remember?" He says, giving her a look of exasperation.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, no shit, what do you mean you were in his court? Has this king taken over your mind? Set up a little castle?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What!? No, you-! Ugh... Okay... Need a little context here, don't you.... Um... It's... Uh... It's sorta like I visited his... Realm, you could say. I visited his realm through a mental link. Met a few other guys with his powers as well. I'm not mentioning names for their privacy, of course." He says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs heavily "For brimstone stake Khorvis, it's not like I know that to begin with. WEll, what did he have to say then?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh nothing really. Just wanted to see how we were doing. I think the poor guy gets lonely. Oh by the way, he's huge. Like seriously fucking huge. Size of a building and shit. Teeth the size of cars." Khorvis says, smiling. "And I wish I could show you the court. It's just..." He trails off. "It's so beautiful. I just can't explain it. You'd have to see it for yourself. If, somehow, you could." He says, shaking his head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"There is only one way I can think of and I would rather not risk it." She says while moving over to the kitchen. "Now come along dear, you need to eat before your fight today!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He follows behind her before sitting down at the table. "Really? What method is that?" He asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She is already cooking up a big steak with some eggs for him "You go there mentally do you not? There is a chance that if I try to possess you, I would have to go throug him first, thus meaning I could meet him.... and he would likely view me as hostile. I am no fool, I could not withstand his power should he attack."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Meh, probably not. He seems pretty chill." Khorvis says, shrugging. "I asked him how old he was, and despite some of his lieutenants looking at me like as if I'd brutally murdered someone, he just laughed and told me he was around a few millennia old." Khorvis says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh... that is very old indeed. Despite that, I would rather not risk it dear. I like my soul unshattered and thrown to the wind. Perhaps another time, besides, I don't even know if it will work." She puts the food in front of him on a big plate.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Worth a shot though. And thanks. Or maybe just... Look into my head or something, if that's possible. I can show you what the court looks like." He says, digging in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am sure there is a spell for such things. We can try it another time ok dear? Right now you need to focus."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. 'Kay." He murmurs, practically inhaling his food as he eats. "Funny thing is... None of the others looked as wolfish as I did. One guy had a tail, a girl had fur, one guy had teeth, etcetera. I was the only one who had the wolf ears, nose, teeth, and build." He muses, still chewing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Maybe it manifests differently in everyone dear. They must take bits and pieces from their benefactor while you have taken a bundle of them."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Greedy lil' fuckboi, ain't I?" He says, chuckling and eating some more. "Just happy I didn't wind up with a tail. Can you imagine it wagging every time I get happy?" He says, shaking his head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am going to be honest dear... I was hoping you wold get the tail. Seeing you wag it aroudn each time you were happy would really helps often your new imposing image!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snorts. "It would be embarrassing!" He says, laughing.
At that exact moment, he shifts uncomfortably in his chair. "Ugh... My back is hurting a- Ow. Ow. Oooowww!!" He groans, falling forward. The next thing Phorsaal knows, there's a thick black tail sticking out above his butt!
"Ugh... What...?" He turns and looks at it. "Oh fuck. Nooooooo!!! Why, King, whyyyyy!?" He howls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She bursts out laughing, clutching her stomach as the king apparently plays along with her little game. She is in tears by the time she calms down and smiles at Khorvis "That is amazing! Wag your tail for me!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She goes into the fridge and pulls out a strip of bacon "Want the bacon Khorvis? Do ya?" She says in an excited voice.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm? Bacon?" He asks, looking up and sniffing. His tail immediately starts wagging, just as she thought it would.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She throws him the bacon and laughs* Oh my gosh that is adorable! Look at your little tail wag!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ack! Crap! Trickster!" He yells, snatching the bacon out of the air and tucking his tail in again with another puppy whine.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Haha! I am sorry dear, but it was just so cute and tempting! Now come along, you have a fight to win!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He whines again and gets off the chair, still keeping his tail tucked out of sight. "If someone pulls it... I'm going to fucking tear them apart..." He grumbles mutinously.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh relax Khorvis, your tail is adorable and you should love it!" She pats his head and leads the way out of the apartment, locking it behind her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It's embara-" He immediately shuts his mouth, remembering what happened last time he said something about himself was embarrassing. "Okay. Fine. My tail is cute. Let's just go..." He groans.

As they walk through the streets, a lot of people 'Aww!' at Khorvis, which just makes him sigh with exasperation and keep walking.
Despite that, he can't stop his tail from wagging under all the attention.
[Rep +10]

They eventually reach the arena, and the same Eidolon greets them. "Ah. Khorvis. You got an event today. You have to fight a Ravener." The guy says bluntly.
"The fuck?" Khorvis says, raising an eyebrow. A Ravener?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What?! That isn't how the arena works!" She says, bristling up at the audacity of it all "This is preposterous!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Calm your tits, hon. I don't make the fucking rules." The Eidolon drawls. "He's fighting a fucking Ravener. Big fucking deal, bitch." The guy says, rolling his eyes.
Suddenly, there's a loud scream and a creaking of metal as Khorvis slams his palms down on the table, leaning close to the Eidolon with his teeth bared, a dangerous growl emanating from his throat.
"Listen here you fucking prick. My master asked you a simple fucking question. If you don't have the brains or the spine to give her a proper answer or treat her like a lady should be treated-" He reaches down and squeezes the Eidolon's dick painfully hard. "-Then you don't deserve this. Now apologize!" He snarls.
"Aaaaahhh! Okay okay I'm sorry! Let go of me you fucking mutt!" The Eidolon screams.
Khorvis lets go, but not before pushing the man right over, sending him sprawling into the dirt.