The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She strokes herself furiously, her cock leaking precum as she watches the show below "Wouldn't it be grand... if that fury swore to leave the minister? I would laugh myself silly!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"She looks.... Like she might! Fu- She seems to be... Enjoying it a lot!" He moans.
Not a minute after he speaks, the Fury lets out a sudden loud shriek and cums, her juices splattering all over the floor. Khorvis doesn't let up though, pounding into her even harder, making her whole body jiggle with the force of the thrusts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her cock is throbbing and leaking rather rapidly, her own orgasm right around the corner "Come on Khorvis... finish her off before I cum!" She mutters under her breath.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
With a sudden loud roar that fills the arena and probably the nearby houses as well, Khorvis slams right to the hilt into the Fury's ass before he cums.
His Direwolf form has a much higher cum output than his normal form does, and as such, he bloats the Fury up to pregnant sizes, the Ravener shrieking in pleasure as she's filled up with his hot cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She follows his lead and lets out a loud wail of bliss, cumming all over the floor with her own massive production, making a huge mess that the wipers will soon clean up regardless.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
And clean up they do, popping out from below the seats to wipe up her orgasm, as well as the multiple others that follow, the arena echoing with the moans of a hundred different spectators, including Jackal.
Below, Khorvis transforms back to his normal human form, and slowly yanks his dick out of the Fury.
Slowly, she gets up and turns, and Khorvis takes a step back as she glares at him before raising her arms as if to strike!
The next bit is rather unexpected.
She immediately wraps him in a hug, squawking happily as she buries his face between her tits. Khorvis flails about for a moment before shrugging and returning the hug, shaking his head to get it deeper between those luscious tits.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
True to her word, she starts laughing hysterically as Khorvis has won over the affection of a fury, clutching her gut as his alpha antics draw even the most feral of creatures to his side.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They stay like that for a whole minute, the Fury just hugging him to her breasts, before he manages to pull away. When he starts walking out of the arena, the Fury follows behind him, butt swaying as she walks.
Surprisingly, the minister doesn't seem all that pissed, considering he just lost a slave.
Or was it his slave to begin with...?
Within minutes, Khorvis reaches them, the Fury still behind him.
"So uh... I made a new friend. By assraping her." Khorvis says sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Still panting from her laughing, she wipes a tear from her eye and smiles up at him "Oh... oh dear Khorvis. Do you know what that is? That is a Fury! One of the stronger raveners... and you just made it into a pet of sorts! That alone with worth a pat on the back! Well done dear, well done."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. Really? I think she just likes me cuz of the big dick." He says, chuckling.
The Fury squawks and pecks him on the head, which makes him yelp in pain and glare at her, which she returns with a grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Either way, it looks like she is going to follow you now. I doubt she will listen to me after getting such a rough dicking from you." She looks at the fury "I don't think she can speak either...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Fury just blinks at her.
"Uhhh not exactly... I can understand what she's saying. Sorta. It's like trying to listen to broken English, but it works. She can understand us, though." Khorvis says, frowning back at the Fury.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Really now? Can she?" She smiles at the Fury "Hello there dear, will you be joining our ever growing family now? Raise your right wing for yes, left wing for no"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Fury raises her right wing, then looks at Khorvis.
"I think she means she's joining just for me?" Khorvis says, raising an eyebrow, at which the Fury nods.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Again she looks at the fury "Dear, you realize that Khorvis works for me right... so if you want to come along, you have to work for me as well yes? You can drool over his cock all you want, but in the end when I speak, you will listen... understand?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She narrows her eyes and hisses at Phorsaal.
"Uhh... She said... She said she doesn't like it, but she'll come along." Khorvis says nervously.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She narrows her eyes right back "Was that sass? Are you already throwing sass around and you just got here? Hmm, I am not sure this is going to work after all."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Dude. She's feral. You can't really expect her to be all nice and cuddly all the time! Give her some time. I'm sure she'll come around." Khorvis says, looking at Phorsaal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fine.... but if she hurts anyone, not only will I turn her into my dinner but I will hold you responsible" She rises up from her seat "Well then... I do believe we need to get back home Jackal, it was lovely seeing you again."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Khorvis opens his mouth, then shuts it before glaring at the Fury, who shrugs. He closes his eyes in exasperation and follows Phorsaal, the Fury walking behind him and grinning.
"The feeling is mutual. Drop by tomorrow, by the way. I have yet to show you the ropes." He says, getting up to walk off, waving over his shoulder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Will do Jackal." She leads Khorvis and their new feathery friend back to the apartment and steps inside "girls, we are back... plus one."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Welcome ba-AAAAH!!" Ash immediately screams when she sees the Fury, and dives behind the couch. "Why the hell did you bring that thing in here!?"
"She kinda followed me." Khorvis says.
"Get her OUT! They eat imps!" Ash yells.
"Ash... If she wanted to eat you, you'd be dead already. Plus I already stuffed her stomach full. With cum." Khorvis says, grinning.
Ash peeks her head up over the couch. "She's not gonna eat me?" Ash asks, narrowing her eyes at the bird woman.
"Nope. Probably not."
"Not very comforting, you ass!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If she tries anything then simply run away. You don't have to be alone with her and she has already been warned."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ash just squints at the Fury, who grins and clicks her beak at her, which makes her dive back behnthe couch with a little whimper. Khorvis laughs and goes around behind the couch, coming back out with Ash's latched onto him, her face buried in his chest as her body quivers.
"Uhh... So... This happened how, exactly?" Felicia asks, raising an eyebrow.

[Off to sleep.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Khorvis just won his second to last match in the arena... which I forgot to claim the money for damn it... and after brutally fucking her ass, she wants to follow him around for his cock."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah that's alright. They'll probably hand it over along with the next fight." Felicia says, airily waving her hand.
Khorvis glances between Ash and the Fury, before walking closer to her. Ash's face is still buried in his chest, so she doesn't notice.
Then, he hugs the Fury, squishing Ash's head between her large breasts.
Ash freezes, then rubs her head back against the breasts. "Thanks Jolen!" She murmurs.
"I'm over here, Ash. Behind mistress." Jolen says, grinning and waiting for Ash's reaction.
"Felicia?"
"Over here, honey." She says from the couch.
"Uhhh... Namira?"
"Sitting with Karline on the sofa."
Ash slowly looks up to the owner of the breasts, and nearly screams before Khorvis clamps his hand over her mouth, muffling the sound.
The Fury chuckles and strokes the quivering Ash's head.
"See babe? She isn't so bad..." Khorvis murmurs.
"Wait... Till she fucking... Eats me!" Ash squeals, trying to wriggle away.
Khorvis rolls his eyes and steps back, letting the Fury hold Ash.
The Fury giggles and plops onto her jiggly butt on the floor, still stroking the scared Ash's head.
Eventually, the little imp begins to calm down, and stops squirming around too much. The Fury grins and kisses her head, rocking back and forth. Another few minutes later, and Ash falls asleep between her breasts.
"There we go. Best way to get rid of your fears is to face it." He says, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Or smother in it big breasts... we seem to do that a lot these days... smother bad problems with big breasts until they are no longer a problem." She says with a grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Or... Smother it in big breasts, yeah." Khorvis says, rolling his eyes as the others chuckle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Regardless, she is your responsibility Khorvis. Keep her in line and probably give her a name while you are at it. Any damage she does will be put on your shoulders, any good she does will be a product of your care, understand?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Crystal clear..." He grumbles, looking at the Fury, who gives him an innocent grin.
Seems she was going to try and get him in as much trouble as possible...
"So... Name! What should we name her? Snow? I mean... She's got white feathers." Khorvis says, shrugging.