Summertime SAGA v0.08b Alpha - 11/5/2016

Mac

Oct 19, 2016
Looks like the scenario with Erik's mom is gonna have the MC learning some yoga along the way, . . . which can still play into a massage scene. Still need to figure out who the doctor will be to give MC his physical, . . . . Mia's mom maybe? BTW, . . . what is Aunt Diane doing with all the milk? The number of milk cans indicate more than a one "cow" operation. Diane & ??? premium "homemade" ice cream sold at the beach?????

Mac

Reactions: waxolotl

Mac

Oct 19, 2016
Diane goes into business with sister? MC's Mom needs to come up with some way to pay mortgage, . . . .

Skraz

Oct 9, 2016
Like the new content. No bugs for me that haven't already been reported. Maybe make the strength training a touch easier? Maybe I'm just gettin' too old for this shit, but I had a hell of a time pressing the key fast enough for it.

Overall I like what's there, but there wasn't really enough new content for me to enjoy playing through it all again. You got plenty done in the time between releases, though, so I think it's more me than you (never did like incremental updates for these sorts of games) so I'll probably wait to play it again until at least 2 or 3 more updates from now. Will definitely be keeping my eye on it the whole time, though.

Reactions: poiuygtyu

sunst3ch

Nov 9, 2016
i try lastest version and is really good. Its simple but play well, draw is very good and have good ideas

i have a suggestion for a futures scenes... why not add or more, "optional shower scenes"? like; when is x time and x day you can return spy your sister when she is in shower and your mother, with repeat and version with they masturbating, or the MC can bath and your sister or Mom can catch you nude or masturbating or if spy Erik Mom through the windows repeat time (or advancing in her story)... later she can know you spy her, and see scenes with she nude in her room or masturbating.

and can add repeat certain scenes like, repeat that scene where you see you mother masturbating in bed or Aunt Diane using Pump... with other text or situation, but repeat CG/Scene.

NewbieGuy

Aug 28, 2015
Great progress so far!

Small question, is it normal for the MC to say that he does not have any homework after delivering it the first time? Since this is Alpha the second homework part may not be in the game at all, that's all i's like to know.

Many thanks.

Mac

Oct 19, 2016
Per one of DC's earlier comments, the Homework is still in progress. Since handing in the homework is a 3 stage process and involves reactions from at least 5 existing characters, (Bissette, Mia, Librarian, Roxxy & Dexter), I'm guessing that DC has broken it up for a chunk at a time. I think the "No Homework" message is a default until he finishes the thread.

Mac

Oct 19, 2016
Hi DC, . . . Great progress so far, I'm amazed at how much art you've done in the last week on picarto. Any update on the expected changelog?
Mac

DarkCookie

Aug 18, 2016
I would say the main problem I had involved the bugs with the save file from updating 0.07 to 0.08. I don't want to have to restart the game every time a new update happens because of these bugs.

I understand and I try to make the updates compatible. The problem is that each update we change core features and large portions of the game so there's always something bound to break, unfortunately.!

Question for DarkCookie:
Do you have any plans on making the main character a bit bigger / have bigger arms when maxing Strength to 10?
After those grueling shoulder-presses he should at least have bigger delts!

I don't think so, it would be too much work to redo hundreds of character poses. His attitude/personality will change over time, though!

Love your work said it once I'm gonna say it again.
I love the rap minigame but wish we could do more thing at night (I guess it's coming but I can't wait).
Could we see or "make" role reversal (ie: "discover that/transform the principal into a submissive women in bed, discovering that Mia fetish is actually being a dominatrix or some things like that...).
Two gameplay question: is there actually a password on the sister computer yet ? (I tried almost every sex toy she had got nowhere) And do you have to get a specific number of blowjob with cassie to get other scene or are they just not developped yet ?
Thx and stay awesome.

There will be some surprises with characters and what they like in bed. There's going to be more things to do at night in the future updates. No passowrd yet, but it will be in 0.09! Cassie will allow more options as you progress in the story and gain stats (not implemented yet, but will be).

Great potential for this so far, but I'm going to wait a version release or two before donating to see how it develops. :) Do you plan to add branching storylines for each character as their relationships develop? It would add quite a lot to replay, and allow for catering to a lot more fetishes/kinks in different ways!
And, here's hoping for the option with the aunt to let her tie the PC up, milk them, and sell his semen. Would go great with the general look of how the aunt storyline may develop. :)
Also, do you plan to include any sissification/bimboification content for the main character? Doesn't have to include TF as typically understood by the community or sex-changing, but maybe hormonal therapy to grow breasts and more feminine features would be interesting...

There will be some branching, but most of it happens later in the game (also takes time to make meaningful branching in story). Lots of good stuff planned for aunt diane! ^^
And no sissification planned, but there's other good stuff planned ^^

Hey DarkCookie, just finished the 0.8b version and have some ideas/thoughts for you:
1. UI change – I suggest adding another menu to the phone screen (and/or another option on the computer) that is designed to look like a contacts list (or something like Facebook). Each contact (with a small photo for visual reference) will be one of the NPC’s the PC can interact with and will have some basic information with their name, level of feelings toward the PC, and maybe a call function that can be used to “summon” them once the PC has gotten close enough to them.
2. Training conclusion – there should probably be something that tells the player that they have maxed out a skill so that they don’t waste the time section. Something like when the PC tries to work out at night, but is told that the PC is too tired.
3. Cassie Design – I have no idea why, but the model seems not quite right to me. Maybe make the arms a little thicker, with more developed Serratus Anterior muscles (that’s the muscles right under the armpit – swimmers have them really developed)? Also, of all the characters, maybe make her have the most developed musculature, i.e. six-pack abs – and, as much as it pains me, maybe reduce the breast size to an A-cup or small B. Again, I don’t know why, but having a mane of hair seems a bit strange – perhaps have her hair be in a ponytail or up in a bun? I would also suggest changing the uniform (or perhaps having an alternate version) into the Baywatch onesie such as the one Pamela Anderson wore. Finally, how about prominent nipple bumps visible through the material (possibly a camel-toe)?
4. Cassie Event – I don’t know why, but seeing the pool at night reminded of the infamous scene pool scene from Showgirls. How about something similar between Cassie and the PC once they are close enough?
5. Medic Changeroom scene – I suppose it’s not a huge deal, but why would Cassie be completely dressed during the scene? Shouldn’t she be at least topless since she allows the PC to cum on her clothed chest? I’m pretty sure that would be something visible to everyone once she exits the room. Also, the PC’s image reverts to the standard T-shirt and shorts even if changed into the swimsuit prior to entering.
6. School Utility Closet – I suppose this is more of a question than an idea, but is it possible the janitor caused the Girl’s locker room to break so that he could videotape the teens in the Boy’s locker room? If not, could be an idea to use.
7. Aunt’s milking scene – well done, and actually quite similar to what I hoped for, even if for a different character than I thought.

1- Phone UI is being reworked for 0.09
2- Yup, that's coming in future updates. All the minigames and stats system is still WIP wwhile we finish more content.
3- Had to make some characters different for variety
4- There's stuff like that planned
5- Umm.. Just is for now haha, Some scenes will be improved over time...
6- There's stuff planned for that room
7- There's more to come!

Looks like the scenario with Erik's mom is gonna have the MC learning some yoga along the way, . . . which can still play into a massage scene. Still need to figure out who the doctor will be to give MC his physical, . . . . Mia's mom maybe? BTW, . . . what is Aunt Diane doing with all the milk? The number of milk cans indicate more than a one "cow" operation. Diane & ??? premium "homemade" ice cream sold at the beach?????
Mac

Haha, can't tell you! Its spoiler!

Like the new content. No bugs for me that haven't already been reported. Maybe make the strength training a touch easier? Maybe I'm just gettin' too old for this shit, but I had a hell of a time pressing the key fast enough for it.

Overall I like what's there, but there wasn't really enough new content for me to enjoy playing through it all again. You got plenty done in the time between releases, though, so I think it's more me than you (never did like incremental updates for these sorts of games) so I'll probably wait to play it again until at least 2 or 3 more updates from now. Will definitely be keeping my eye on it the whole time, though.

Haha, yeah we made it a bit easier for 0.09. Yeah. it's just hard to add SO MUCH content in 3 weeks that you have a new game to play each time. Only thing to suggest is coming back every 3 or 4 updates? :/

i try lastest version and is really good. Its simple but play well, draw is very good and have good ideas

i have a suggestion for a futures scenes... why not add or more, "optional shower scenes"? like; when is x time and x day you can return spy your sister when she is in shower and your mother, with repeat and version with they masturbating, or the MC can bath and your sister or Mom can catch you nude or masturbating or if spy Erik Mom through the windows repeat time (or advancing in her story)... later she can know you spy her, and see scenes with she nude in her room or masturbating.

and can add repeat certain scenes like, repeat that scene where you see you mother masturbating in bed or Aunt Diane using Pump... with other text or situation, but repeat CG/Scene.

There's a ton of stuff planned for the shower/telescope/shed stuff, there's just a lot of other things to make as well. But don;t worry, it's coming!

Great progress so far!

Small question, is it normal for the MC to say that he does not have any homework after delivering it the first time? Since this is Alpha the second homework part may not be in the game at all, that's all i's like to know.

Many thanks.

That will be fixed eventually, it's alpha, as you said. :/

Hi DC, . . . Great progress so far, I'm amazed at how much art you've done in the last week on picarto. Any update on the expected changelog?
Mac

I posted a changelog preview for 0.09 yesterday! Thanks!

-DC

at16908

Sep 13, 2016
Hello DarkCookie, glad to hear about the changes in the upcoming version - really looking forward to it! Got some more ideas for ya:

1. Alien abduction event – so I had this weird idea about the PC being in the park (or the woods) at night and getting abducted by aliens (alternately, could be somehow telescope related). There could possibly be taking of illicit substances just before it happens so the PC is unsure if what happened actually happened (or simply the PC believing it all to have been a dream). The aliens would be a way of introducing a more “out-of-the-box” female character for the PC to bang. I picture this event as the PC waking up after being abducted in a spaceship room clamped to a table. He will be naked, and confused. The alien abductor should probably be a Gray (the popular idea of a little gray alien with a big head and eyes and small body), who will threaten the PC with various probes, each larger than the last. Just as it is about to begin, in walks a female alien, this one a green/blue version of Zhaan (a character from Farscape). She takes over the probing (possibly due to being a higher rank), and is about to begin when the PC pops a woody. Entranced, she proceeds to play with the PC’s cock which leads to the trifecta, ending with the PC anal probing the alien woman (willingly). After finishing, the PC would wake up in the same spot as he was abducted and not be sure it happened, but there would be some visual marker out of the PC’s view that revealed it did.

2. TRON homage event – similar to the above event, the PC would get sucked into cyber-space (possible due to beating the game so many times) and be called upon to be a champion against the evil monsters and protect the princess (i.e. Princess Peach/Zelda analogue). To make things interesting, the leader of the enemy can be a female as well and the PC can convince the two of them to make love, not war and have a threesome with him (I imagine her as a mirror image of the princess, but very pale, with long dark hair and wearing a dominatrix outfit – whip included).

3. Achievement Trophies – so, I don’t know how hard it is to this, but I was wondering if it were possible to add an area above the bed that would have plaques or trophies appear once the player achieved something. For example: in the case of getting 10 charisma from rap battles, there would be a golden microphone trophy visible on the shelf or something like that. For the women achievement, there could be a digital camera (or a photo option in the phone) that once a character was seduced, would give the player a naughty nude picture version of the NPC in a suggestive pose, i.e. the sister fucking herself with a dildo, the Principal laying on her side with legs splayed open, Eric’s mom with her legs behind her ears or in a yoga pose, etc.

4. Janitor idea – so this is totally a rip-off of a Bones episode (when I still watched it), about how Bones returned for her high school reunion and met up with the Janitor (who was played by Robert Englund, i.e. the actor who played Freddy Krueger), a man who acted real creepy and looked like he was about to go on a killing spree, but was actually doing completely innocent and janitor related things. Would be nice for something like this to be added, for example: the PC is in the halls when he suddenly runs into a hulking man with a hockey mask and a huge axe in one hand. The PC shrinks back in horror when the figure reaches down to grab him and puts him back on his feet before removing the mask to reveal the smiling face of the Janitor who just finished chopping some wood. Another example: the Janitor is seen dragging a huge man-shaped sack across the school field to the Janitor’s Shed. The PC goes to look in the shed which reveals what looks like a butcher’s shop. Just as the PC begins to think about calling the cops, the Janitor reveals that the sack contained packs of clay and begins making vases and other clay-based objects. You might continue on this path of misunderstandings; or alternately, at the very end it could be revealed that the Janitor actually was a criminal, but of the white collar variety.

-Edit-

5. News Reporter idea - just got this one, and decided to add it. So basically this is a combination of a prior idea (the PC accidentally destroying a woman's clothes) and a way to hand-wave away the unisex locker room. Imagine a woman that looks and acts like someone who's name rhymes with Fancy Prace (aggressive, blond, mature) who is out to break the story about how boys and girls are being forced to use one locker room. For the first meeting, I picture this: the reporter breaks into the seemingly empty locker room with her camera man and is starting to do her story when she hears something in the shower. She jumps at a chance to see something dirty going on and surprised the lone occupant in the room, an oblivious PC lathering up (semi-hard). The PC turns around and the reporter is shocked to see the nude figure - so much so that she accidentally backs away and activates the shower, drenching her. Unfortunately, due to her wanting to keep ratings high, she was not wearing a bra or underwear, which means her now sodden clothes are sticking to her and revealing her undergarment-less state. The camera man doesn't even turn the camera at the PC as he is too taken by the sight before him. She leaves in humiliation, and the PC goes on his confused, but merry way (the unisex bathroom still needs a resolution - I'm not really sure why this annoys me). The next stage would be at some sort of public rally or concert. The reporter is attempting to gin up controversy against, say a heavy metal band the PC is fond of and just happens to be at with a date. The PC has a VIP pass and accidentally trips over some pyrotechnics equipment which activate, setting the reporters clothes on fire. A roadie is ably to safely put it out before she is burned, but just as she thinks she's lucky it wasn't worse, her clothes disintegrate - leaving her nude on stage. I think at least one more situation would be good, possibly leading to the PC having sex with her. If you use the epilogue idea, then these experiences would lead her to write an article about the freeing nature of being nude and her winning a Pulitzer (accepting the reward nude of course).

Last edited:

SmosesG

Nov 30, 2016
Hey Darkcookie,

first up: amazing artwork, and the game looks really promising
i've been looking for a way to support your patreon, but since i'm european and my paypal is acting funny i'm not really able to sorry :/

got any intel about when to expect the next update? can't seem to find any news on it

greets

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Just to ask, once version 0.10 is out will the save file be compatible for every update, rather than it not being compatible and having to restart each update?

Also, have you put any thought what you will do after Summertime Saga is finished?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
0.09 has been released.

Also Cookie, will the school have it's own infirmary or will all medical procedures happen at a separate location.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
- Going into the Adult store causes problems with changing locations. It'll loop back to the adult store scene.
- Nice seeing things move along. Looking forward to seeing any of the routes done.
- A lot of people complained about art style - I say forget em. Draw what you want.
- Backyard thief thing is just by itself right now?

Ozzymandias

Nov 30, 2016
- Going into the Adult store causes problems with changing locations. It'll loop back to the adult store scene.
- Nice seeing things move along. Looking forward to seeing any of the routes done.
- A lot of people complained about art style - I say forget em. Draw what you want.
- Backyard thief thing is just by itself right now?

The Art style is great! I love it, it's a great change from the usual. Really makes it feel like a visual novel!

sunst3ch

Nov 9, 2016
looks like, savegame from 0.08 not work well with 0.09... at least, if i play with save from previus game, the game crash in few moments (like use PC or go to certain places).

Bobinette

Aug 27, 2016
looks like, savegame from 0.08 not work well with 0.09... at least, if i play with save from previus game, the game crash in few moments (like use PC or go to certain places).
Yep. It's like the sidequests were never done for the NPCs, but since you already bought the items and completed them, the game breaks. I couldn't enter the CONSMR shop without it crashing.

Another bug: when talking to Judith in the hallway (for the first time after the changeroom scene), I got (as soon as the scene started) the background from the Pink Shop that I visited earlier that day (with the elements clickable too). See the attached file. Once the scene ended it went back to the hallway location.

Another one (or is the repetition intended?): after "the mom masturbating in her bedroom" and then "getting caught by your sister" scenes, going back in the hallway then going back to the kitchen prompts the "getting caught by your sister" scene again. Every time. It seems reproducible (from an earlier save), just leaving anywhere and coming back to the kitchen prompts it.

Attachments

• summerbug.png
    summerbug.png
    279.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

waxolotl

Aug 29, 2016
The code is probably bad monster but it crashed the game :/

Edit: Yup definitly that that made it crash.

Edit2: Fixed in 0.09c

Last edited:

yellomit

Oct 21, 2016
Yeah, there's a few times the error messages come up for me as well.

Can't use my computer at all. Using the phone and click on side goals gets it. Clicking the speech bubbles gets it. Going to CONSUMR gets it.

Mac

Oct 19, 2016
You mentioned wanting additional ideas for Aunt Diane. How about a role reversal with Diane doing an old fashioned hand milking of the MC for that secret ingredient for her special "Protien Enriched" Dairy products. You could even cosplay Diane with farmers daughter country girl style straw hat, tied calico shirt top & short, short blue jean shorts with top button undone, . . . not that I've given it any thought of course, . . . .

BTW, . . planning any nyotaimori fetish scenes?

Mac

Mac

Oct 19, 2016
. . . . . Midgets! . . . . we need midgets! . . . . . and Jello, ( there's always room for Jello! ), . . . . and clowns and all of their filthiest balloon animals of all colors, . . . . . . . . ( actually, it might be interesting to see what they would twist the Dirty Harold into, . . . . )

Now that that's out of my system, ( save them for Summertime Saga II when the aliens come ), I think what you're doing with the regular Picarto live streaming and chat is great. It should be a template for many of the other Patreon game developers. It keeps your followers informed and cheering you on while many of the other game developers just get whining and griping that they really don't deserve. Keep up the great work!!!!

Mac

Oct 25, 2016
So I've been trawling around various lewd-game forums for a few weeks, posting my own attempt at a game.
I think Summertime Saga is my favorite of them all.
You hit a ton of my AAA kinks and the artwork is simply perfect. I wish I could help you with your project but you've clearly got things figured out in every department.

NewbieGuy

Aug 28, 2015
So I've been trawling around various lewd-game forums for a few weeks, posting my own attempt at a game.
I think Summertime Saga is my favorite of them all.
You hit a ton of my AAA kinks and the artwork is simply perfect. I wish I could help you with your project but you've clearly got things figured out in every department.

Feel free to join the streams. You can see how the artwork and inner workings of the game are made. DarkCookie regularly talks to the people in chat sometimes even for suggestions.

at16908

Sep 13, 2016
Hey DC, great job as usual with v0.9c – the game is really beginning to get meat on its bones. Have some more ideas for you:

1. MC Room Idea (Telescope) - you should probably reorder the options so that they are grouped to either Mia or Erik’s house as they are a bit jumbled together right now. While we are on the subject, how does the telescope bypass Erik’s house to look into Mia’s? Shouldn’t the PC’s house be somewhere behind/in front of both houses instead, say where the block of three houses are?

2. MC Room Idea (Midnight Checkup) – the Mother will check-in on the PC at night, possibly linked to homework stages. The Mom will come in, tell her son not to stay up too late and kiss him on the forehead. In addition/instead, if the PC goes to bed with at least one bar of day left, he will see the mother lean down over him to kiss him on the forehead, possibly leading to an inadvertent opening of her robe. Once the Mother seduction quest is at the oral stage, the checkups can turn sexual, with the Mother giving the PC a hand job while he suckles at her breasts. I imagine that any actual sex will take place in each NPC’s respective rooms, but I think that if the game will have threesomes, then the Sister can come in during one such checkup and confront the PC and Mother, possibly joining in.

A) Bathroom/Shower Idea (MC House) – I think there should be at least one scene of the Mother or Sister walking in on the PC showering leading to their first view of the nude PC, with a different version if they are seduced where they join the PC in the stall for some hands-on cleaning. One other idea involving the mother, but this necessitates the Mother having a hairy bush – basically, the PC walks in on the mother showering and if the conditions are met (I imagine oral at the least), she asks the PC to help her shave… leading to the PC giving oral sex in the shower.

3. Mia Introductory School Dialog – I think you need to fix the dialog as it implies only the weekend has passed rather than at least the week the PC has been missing from school.

4. NPC/Object Labels – would it be possible to add some more visual markers to indicate what is or isn’t selectable? For the NPC’s maybe at least add some text over their heads with their names?

5. NPC stand-in’s – The addition of these separate NPC’s is a really good idea, and may I just say how much I like the Coach Bridget NPC pose?

6. Lopes and Martinez – I found a small bug where they will talk about being in trouble before the PC even gets caught by Annie. Perhaps have them appear on the second day to fix this? I also think it might be a good idea for them to be in the Mall during the day, and part of the crowd at the Park during the night (probably a good idea to have something similar for most of the NPC’s).

7. Mrs. Bisette – I think there needs to be some ramp-up between being a “kind and caring teacher” in her intro and “the seductress on the prowl” after delivering the first homework. While there are numerous examples of Female teachers acting in this way, I think you might need to add at least one scene indicating the ramp-up of sexual intention – for example, after the scene with the principal, the PC, in such a haste to escape the office (could be some other thing like being pushed by Dexter), accidentally knocks down Mrs. Bisette, ending up between her legs and his head on her chest. While getting up, the PC rubs up against her nether regions, thus giving her a “feel” of what’s under the PC’s shorts and implanting the idea for seducing the PC.

8. Consum-r – you may consider adding an NPC here, someone that can be seduced to give the PC a discount on the prices. Also, once one-time quest items are purchased, perhaps have them disappear from the options or have a message box appear that tells the player that they already purchased that item?

9. Cassie – I strongly suggest for you to take another look over the way the PC is allowed to swim/interact with Cassie during the day. I’m not really sure why the PC seeing Cassie in the nude on her night swim somehow unbans him and leads to gloryhole fun – in fact, if anything, I imagine it would make someone even angrier. At the moment, I can’t really come up with an alternative but I do think you need one.

10. Helen (Mia’s Mother) – so for some reason I couldn’t help thinking about a scene in the movie Real Genius (1985), where a prank is played on an antagonistic character named Kent. Kent has braces, and (if I remember correctly) a miniature speaker/mic is attached so that the prankers can listen to what he is saying and if they speak for only him to hear it. How about something similar, where the PC add something to an item Helen carries around which can lead to some interesting ideas - I picture the replacement occurring at night when visiting Mia, and should look like the scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark when Indiana Jones replaces the idol with a bag only to trigger the booby-trap anyway (the PC imagines himself dressed like Indy). Just off the top of my head, she is told to loosen up her behavior towards her family; that she should be nude when praying (blah, blah, blah… sinful to hide her body from view), stuff along those lines. I have an additional idea, but I’ll move it to its own section. I don’t know if the PC should get to screw her, but at least the PC will see the husband doing so. BTW, if anyone would be pissed at the unisex locker room it would be Helen.

11. Reverend and Mrs. Wilks Idea – so this is a semi-continuation of the Helen idea. Basically, the good Reverend is a sleaze ball who likes making peoples live difficult to make himself feel better – he’s a charlatan and uses his pulpit as a weapon rather than actually believing in anything and trying to makes parishioners lives better. The PC becomes involved when the MC’s mother goes to Church and asks him to tag along. Seeing easy prey, the preached delivers a speech about those who commit suicide and those who are LGBT going to Hell, etc. Seeking revenge, the PC decides to get some blackmail material and can follow him around town. I picture this section like the South Park episode “Butters' Very Own Episode”. The PC finds the Wilks entering a bathhouse and can follow him in. Now, the M/M content is optional here, but the PC can wind up getting oral sex from Wilks. Either way, the PC winds up with some photos of the Wilks obviously in sexual congress with another man. This leads us to Wilk’s wife. For now, let’s call her Jane. Jane is a meek, mousy wife that is silent, but when the Reverend is distracted she walks over and hugs the PC’s mother. The PC decides to give the incriminating evidence to Jane who is outraged that he is cheating on her… again. This time, she wants revenge. Now, I picture this is a revenge cuckolding scenario (she will leave him if he doesn’t, probably exposing him as well) with Wilks being “forced” to participate, possibly in his wife’s underwear. I can try and expand on this scenario further, but frankly, I’m not that great of a writer, but I can give it a shot if you need. With Jane now in control, Wilks calms down and even likes the changes to his life, culminating in an apology to the MC’s mother.

12. Doc Brown (analogue) – so for whatever reason, the MC reminds me of Marty from Back to the Future. Once that got in my head, I had another idea that allows a way to add in some bizarre inventions for the PC to use. Now, Doc Brown can be a teacher at the school; a friendly neighbor; or possibly somehow related to the MC (an uncle on the father’s side perhaps?) – maybe even all three. I picture most of these inventions going hilariously wrong (for example: he soups up the bike which accidentally (and temporarily) send the PC back in time to when Dinosaurs roamed the Earth) before eventually working out the kinks.

13. Locker Room Webcam Idea – I want to suggest adding a part to the scene where the PC finds another webcam already in place. I suggest this as it opens up some avenues in discovering who placed it.

Thanks for reading, and really looking forward to the next version!

Mac

Oct 19, 2016
Whoaa,. . . . . 4 girls & 2 guys playing strip poker? . . . . . DC are you going to add an altar in Erik's basement for cock worshipping??? ( Although, . . . that might be a nice new religion for Mia's mom to convert to, . . . . . )

Bird

Jan 11, 2017
Using the mac version, I went into the may thai room and now I'm stuck there. I love this game though. Anyone got any advice on how to get out or work the controls on a mac? I could use some help

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I really lik what I've seen so far, also you get bonus points for putting a rap battle in the game; that took me completely by surprise. I have maxed out my stats but it doesn't seem to affect anything so am I right to assume that stat affiliation hasn't been implemented yet?

Rada13

Oct 5, 2016
Im having problems entering in the password for the sisters computer it requires a space between he two words but i can only type in one continuous password pressing spacebar does nothing, is this a bug?

renishi

Jan 24, 2016
Thanks DC, for creating your game. hope this pick is alright to share. used with only your assets .Aunt Garden 002.png

eyecourt

Jan 22, 2016
I may have found a bug.

After going to the library looking for things to do after I got the first chapter of the french book. I went into the back room to see if I can click on anything, left and my map was grayed out and I couldn't leave the library. I was forced to start all over again because I didn't save at all (which was more my fault than anything else)