Summertime SAGA v0.08b Alpha - 11/5/2016

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Maybe there is a bug with Kevin in 13.1 version as you meet him and wants someone to replace him after although you meet Erik in his house giving him the card and the game he doesn't appear in the cafeteria to replace Kevin so you can't be trained in the gym.

Erik doesn't appear in the cafeteria, but Kevin does appear in the gym to train you.

xxx123

Sep 15, 2017
what is the password on the computer's sister? i tried to looked for the password, and still can't founded :(
can you help me plz? :(

ps : sorry for my bad english :(

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
what is the password on the computer's sister? i tried to looked for the password, and still can't founded :(
can you help me plz? :(

ps : sorry for my bad english :(

It's "bad monster", but recent versions require you do the scene where you look in her diary to learn the password before it'll let you try to enter it. To activate the event, you need to have peeped on your mother masturbating in her room during the day (the sister will catch you) and then at some point when talking to the sister in her room, you'll have the option to tell her that your mom will want to see her and then you can look in the diary on her bed.

xxx123

Sep 15, 2017
It's "bad monster", but recent versions require you do the scene where you look in her diary to learn the password before it'll let you try to enter it. To activate the event, you need to have peeped on your mother masturbating in her room during the day (the sister will catch you) and then at some point when talking to the sister in her room, you'll have the option to tell her that your mom will want to see her and then you can look in the diary on her bed.

Nerod

Sep 21, 2017
my bag is full. how can i unload other items that i used already. please help thanks

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
My guess is Anna... the girl that is student body president if I got her name wrong
I believe you meant Annie... and that's actually impossible, unless DarkCookie is intentionally misusing the term "trap". Annie (unwillingly) shows you her quite-attractive tits early in the game, so she can't be a "trap" (a full male who passes for a girl i.e a crossdresser). The most she could even possibly be with tits like that is a pre-op transexual.

Honestly, I got no idea who the trap could possibly be at this stage. DarkCookie stated quite a while ago that it was a character that is already in the game, and I was CERTAIN it was Eve (although that's since been debunked), but I just can't imagine who it might be, and I went through and considered EVERY character in the game. Unless it's someone really minor like Liu Wang (the bank teller) wearing an extremely-padded bra, I can't imagine which existing "female" character could actually be a male in disguise.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I believe you meant Annie... and that's actually impossible, unless DarkCookie is intentionally misusing the term "trap". Annie (unwillingly) shows you her quite-attractive tits early in the game, so she can't be a "trap" (a full male who passes for a girl i.e a crossdresser). The most she could even possibly be with tits like that is a pre-op transexual.

Honestly, I got no idea who the trap could possibly be at this stage. DarkCookie stated quite a while ago that it was a character that is already in the game, and I was CERTAIN it was Eve (although that's since been debunked), but I just can't imagine who it might be, and I went through and considered EVERY character in the game. Unless it's someone really minor like Liu Wang (the bank teller) wearing an extremely-padded bra, I can't imagine which existing "female" character could actually be a male in disguise.

I'm still betting on Lopez. She's the only character in the game with a small enough chest to be a proper trap. She and Martinez don't hesitate to chase away anyone entering the shower that they don't want around, and nothing definitive has been said about her being slutty. Just an offhand comment from Martinez about a lot of people seeing Lopez' chest (maybe she flashed a party or something) that you assume means she's a slut.

That, or you're reading too much into the use of "she" in the interview and the trap is actually a male character that we haven't seen looking feminine yet.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Do i need to update those versions one by one so that i can have my new quest?

No. Each download is the full game, so if you just download the latest version you'll get everything currently available. However, depending on which version you currently have there's a good chance your saves won't be compatible with the latest update. You may also want to wait as the next version is expected to release sometime in the next couple weeks.

logos

Dec 25, 2015
Has anyone else noticed the one person in the class pic? Shows just the top of their head and we haven't met them yet.

jose the 5th

May 10, 2016
I've repaired the computer and now I need a password to use it. does anyone know it? also how do you use the sex toys from the mall?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I've repaired the computer and now I need a password to use it. does anyone know it? also how do you use the sex toys from the mall?

Sex toys can be traded to the sister for her panties during the quest for Master Somrack's training.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
This is the real Summertime SAGA thread, although darkcookie hasn't updated in a while. .14.5.2 has been recently released on the Patreon page and it looks like the next update will include an option to rewatch sex scenes.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
Can someone with a Patreon account alert DarkCookie about the fake release? Perhaps they can make the file host to take it down with a DMCA notice.