Summertime SAGA v0.08b Alpha - 11/5/2016

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
wait, so i can't use my old save and have to start over? that grind was hell.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
We can? then I'll take a look, I haven't tried to play since I noticed my saves wouldn't load

itsyeboii

Feb 9, 2017
Hey DC, I dont know if you noticed but I have been watching your stream (or the archives) and I just wanted to say how much I love this game, art, playstyle etc. I also have one idea: Making the MC able to dream at night or let him trip or something after a night out? that would open a big door for some fictional over the top content! Anyway keep up the work.

Musicfruit

Nov 6, 2016
So the "I haven't bought an panty soon enough" dead end is still there? That's an damn same and incredible enjoying. Beside that its really great!

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
What can you do with the sister?
As of the newest version, in order to do stuff with the sister, you have to go through a cycle of Master Samarok asking you for something new from her (after you've done all the training you can from him at that time; usually 2 or 3 training sessions for each favor), doing what you sister asks of you for them, doing whatever events unlock (usually one new shower scene, one new telescope scene, one new cam show scene, and one new tv scene), then Master Samarok will ask you for something new, and repeat until she asks you to get her a cheerleader uniform and handcuffs and then have sex with her on her cam show. There are also some minor events around the house, like talking to her during breakfast (your mom will let you know when you go to the kitchen). I'm not sure if the "cheat" start will lock you out, since it gives you max stats in Muay Thai from the beginning, but Master Samarok lets you continue to train endlessly (with no favors) even after maxing, so it may be okay.

alander

Jun 1, 2016
Hi all.
How to continue training with Master Somrak?
After two trainings he asked for more panties, but side quests nothing like that does not appear.
In the dialogue of the sisters, when selecting "Trade for pantes" there is only the option "not yet."

P.S. I apologize for the bad english.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Hi all.
How to continue training with Master Somrak?
After two trainings he asked for more panties, but side quests nothing like that does not appear.
In the dialogue of the sisters, when selecting "Trade for pantes" there is only the option "not yet."

P.S. I apologize for the bad english.

You have to do all the events with the sister you can, then when you enter the gym an event will happen where he'll ask for something new, which after you do it will let you do the next two or three sets of training, then you'll need to do all the new sister events that unlock after, and repeat.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
So are still only able to get a blowjob from the girl in the bathroom?

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
So are still only able to get a blowjob from the girl in the bathroom?

You mean the handjob you get from Judith in the closed school bathroom? Or do you mean the blowjob from them lifeguard in the changing room? Either way, yes you can still only do that with them.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I'm not sure if the "cheat" start will lock you out, since it gives you max stats in Muay Thai from the beginning, but Master Samarok lets you continue to train endlessly (with no favors) even after maxing, so it may be okay.

You still have to pay for training until you've gotten all of the sister events with cheat mode, but it you can still get all the scenes... I think. Depends on whether she streams with each new toy you give her or just the vibe and dual sybian. Either way you can get through all of the new payments to Master Samarok and reach the point where you're sleeping with the sister for her stream.

On that subject, is there some kind of dexterity stat? I tried doing her in the shower but it looks like I failed some kind of stat check even with cheat mode on. The only stats I see are the 4 that have always been there.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
On that subject, is there some kind of dexterity stat? I tried doing her in the shower but it looks like I failed some kind of stat check even with cheat mode on. The only stats I see are the 4 that have always been there.

To my knowledge there isn't one, but I know that it and the one that appears when you get in bed with her disappears and you can have sex with her in those scenes after you've creampied her during a camshow. You may need a high strength stat though, since you need to break the handcuffs on you during the camshow to creampie her, so make sure to work out with best bro :p Maybe the "Dexterity" is referring to you Muay Thai skill and the pre-creampie scenes use a duplicate of the version of the post-creampie scene for if you didn't finish your Muay Thai training? I'll try and ask DarkCookie on the discord server later.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Oooh boy, just read the interview with DarkCookie on LewdGamer, and unless I'm very much mistaken (and assuming he didn't already do this before on one of his streams or in a comment field on his Patreon) he gave away who the trap in the game is...

I like it!

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
You still have to pay for training until you've gotten all of the sister events with cheat mode, but it you can still get all the scenes... I think. Depends on whether she streams with each new toy you give her or just the vibe and dual sybian. Either way you can get through all of the new payments to Master Samarok and reach the point where you're sleeping with the sister for her stream.

I actually can't buy panties from her, I bought them once, went to train and when i went back to my sister, it doesn't give me the option t buy, it just says "not yet." I dont ever remember it doing that before.

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
I actually can't buy panties from her, I bought them once, went to train and when i went back to my sister, it doesn't give me the option t buy, it just says "not yet." I dont ever remember it doing that before.

You have to train 2-3 times with Master Somrak before your Muay Thai training is actually finished. Then, I don't know if it has a specific time, you have to go back to gym and there might be a cutscene where Master Somrak will ask for more panties depending on either date or time or maybe it's just random.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
You have to train 2-3 times with Master Somrak before your Muay Thai training is actually finished. Then, I don't know if it has a specific time, you have to go back to gym and there might be a cutscene where Master Somrak will ask for more panties depending on either date or time or maybe it's just random.

It's not based on time or date, you just have to see all the current sister stuff before it prompts, and that unlocks the next set of sister stuff as well.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015

When you go to the gym there should immediately be a conversation with Master Somrack where he asks you for used panties now. If that doesn't trigger automatically you have to spend time around the house looking for scenes that involve the sister until it does show up. Afterwards she'll offer to trade her used panties for sex toys. If you're using cheat mode you can do this once and then you'll have to get all the scenes again until Master Somrack asks for wet panties. If you aren't cheating you'll be able to train a couple times before you can't buy panties anymore.

And it didn't do that before. The sister relationship path was the one most recently added with the update, and before this all you could do was buy panties from her, peek in the shower, and look at the pictures on her computer. So even in cheat mode you could just endlessly buy panties to trade for training you didn't need.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Attic in the hallway.
Yeah, I think that one needs addressing. There's no indication you even HAVE an attic at any point in the game (protagonist doesn't think "maybe I should check the attic...?" or anything), so unless someone tells you outright like this, the only way you're going to find out is to randomly mouse over the hatch, which otherwise just looks like a background detail.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Yeah, I think that one needs addressing. There's no indication you even HAVE an attic at any point in the game (protagonist doesn't think "maybe I should check the attic...?" or anything), so unless someone tells you outright like this, the only way you're going to find out is to randomly mouse over the hatch, which otherwise just looks like a background detail.

The house has had multiple expansions with the updates. There's also multiple unfinished areas of the attic that may result in a more direct prompt later, but I don't see that as necessary. For now most of the people playing have played previous versions where the attic didn't exist and likely found it fairly quickly once it did.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
The house has had multiple expansions with the updates. There's also multiple unfinished areas of the attic that may result in a more direct prompt later, but I don't see that as necessary. For now most of the people playing have played previous versions where the attic didn't exist and likely found it fairly quickly once it did.
So why are so many people asking "where's the cheerleader costume?" then? I didn't have a clue myself until I looked it up. Unlike the new lounge room or basement, it's really not obvious at ALL.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
So why are so many people asking "where's the cheerleader costume?" then? I didn't have a clue myself until I looked it up. Unlike the new lounge room or basement, it's really not obvious at ALL.

I suppose it could me hard to realize it was there if you didn't know about it. I only knew to look for it myself 'cause I saw DC drawing it on picarto way back when.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015

Because it wasn't there the first build the attic was introduced, and what little was there was unfinished content that couldn't be used? Or maybe because the Sister's request indicates there's a cheerleading costume available at Pink even though the only costume there is the same cow costume the aunt gets? The quest line itself isn't perfect, but I don't think the attic is so hard to find as to be the problem. I'm pretty sure if you're checking the garage for useful stuff it's pretty easy to find the stool which mentions it being used to reach the attic door. I had the cheerleading outfit long before I needed it, or even knew what it would be used for, because I've built up the habit of grabbing everything that could potentially be useful in a game. Had I not it would be easy to forget it's up there given the lack of content for that area.

Of course any hint about the cheerleading outfit would mention the attic and fix both problems, I just don't agree that the attic being hard to find is a real issue currently nor the primary reason people can't find the outfit. People will have to buy the handcuffs anyways, so a simple solution would be to have an inner monologue at Pink where the MC says something like "I don't see any cheerleading outfits here, I bet her old uniform is still in the attic." I also think prompts to go to the Gym would be great since it's not always easy to tell if you've seen all her scenes.

snowman77

Apr 18, 2017
Oooh boy, just read the interview with DarkCookie on LewdGamer, and unless I'm very much mistaken (and assuming he didn't already do this before on one of his streams or in a comment field on his Patreon) he gave away who the trap in the game is...

I like it!
Who is the trap?