Summertime SAGA v0.08b Alpha - 11/5/2016

Ash(7

Oct 20, 2016
Hey guys, very nice graphics and interesting game. Looking forward to what it'll become!
Though I've had a few problems regarding progress into the storyline.
With the Aunt I'm stuck at her apologizing for the tan lotion thing (it repeats over and over again, also I can't seem to win more than 55$ with the garden, is it normal?), and the only scene I've managed to unlock so far is the gloryhole.
I've alread read somewhere that the homework will be avaiblable later :)
Am I missing something or is it as far as the alpha goes for now?

Last edited by a moderator:

sudsa

Sep 14, 2016
Hey Cook, saw some discussion on another forum and while people are excited they also kind of think you should ease up on the facial lines below the eyes on the younger characters. They feel it makes them look a bit old, but the lines accenting the cheekbones are pretty good.

It's just something to consider. Here's an edit I saw.
7yP2S8y.png

Skraz

Oct 9, 2016
I really like what you guys have here. It's definitely lacking a bit in content (it's an alpha build, that's to be expected) but it's a fantastic concept and I love the art style. It doesn't even have many bugs considering it's an alpha. Only one I really experienced was repeating the event with the principle and the prissy little hall monitor whose name escapes me atm. I'm not a fan of some of the things you're intending to put in the game (impregnation, milking, m/m) but I like the concept and the general setup you've got going on right now so much that I'm still going to keep an eye on it anyway.

Keep up the good work!

yellomit

Oct 21, 2016
I love this game. The art style is great, the gameplay is simple, but fun. The story is actually interesting. The characters are solid.

I can't wait to see more and the finished product.

at16908

Sep 13, 2016
Hi Darkcookie, got some more stuff for you (by the way, last version was awesome!):

1. Perhaps you should consider adding school uniforms, in the style of Annie's clothing. I ask this for number 2, which is:

2. At a certain point, the PC should become the hall monitor, which would allow him to check that the girls are dressed properly... or not, which can lead to some consensual groping.

3. The Principal: a day or so after the first warning, the PC is summoned to the principals office for another verbal tongue-lashing after another misunderstanding. The principal is extremely angry and begins waving her arms around in very powerful gestures which pops the straining buttons on her jacket, revealing two large breasts with pierced nipples (large, thick rings).and possibly some BDSM paraphernalia (chains, ropes, leather bustier etc.). Shocked, the principal is stunned into momentary paralysis, which is of course when a member of the education board comes into the office. The PC quickly opens her closet, takes out another jacket and dressed her. The principal finally becomes coherent and thanks the PC before sending him away. Several days after the office incident, the PC is summoned to the Principal's office and offered the position as hall monitor - which gives the PC some perks such as being able to go to the school at night and assigning students detention. After some undetermined event, the PC is present in the locker room after school hours. He hears the shower running and decides to investigate, finding the principal in a 69 with the gym teacher in the shower. This gives the PC his first totally nude view of the principal, including showing her clit and vaginal lips piercings. The gym teacher runs away, leaving an angry and horny principal staring at the PC. Already excited at the sapphic display, the PC quickly gets an erection. Noticing the pitched tent, she eventually calms down and still horny, commands the PC to finish what he interrupted, afterwards giving the PC a hand job, which results in him cumming all over her - leading to her needing to take another shower. She warns him not to tell anyone about what happened. The PC is called into the office the next day and is told as part of the explanation that the Principal runs an underground nude wrestling club, where the winner fucks the loser - and she has never lost. The PC can then beat the principal which leads to a sex scene, but the PC runs the risk of getting his butt-hole plundered by the Principal instead (probably dependent on stats). If the PC wins, he can then fuck her in the office during the day as well.

4. I actually had this whole idea about the PC and the principal being forced to go on a trip together, getting stuck in the middle of nowhere, and the principal winding up in a pillory so that she could be milked, but I couldn't figure out a way to make it fit the humorous style of the game. I still like the general idea of the PC eventually becoming dominant over the principal and milking her, with the milking getting her raring to go and leading to the PC fucking her, but like I said - it doesn't quite fit. That said, I was wondering if this could instead be applied to Judith - her sensitive breasts prevented her from wearing a bra, and she needs the PC's help to deal with her lactation troubles.

5. I think you need to build up the relationship between the PC and the aunt a little more, as the suntan lotion scene feels a bit out of left field (at least to me - hot, but out of nowhere). How about at the initial meeting the Aunt says something about how much the PC looks like his father. Post the suntan lotion scene, the PC talks to his mother, where she tells him that she just finished talking to the Aunt and that the Aunt sounded very sad after their "disagreement". She tells the PC that she hasn't heard her sound so depressed since when the Aunt and Mother competed over the PC's father and the Mother won - the aunt never married after that or seemed to have a boyfriend. She also tells him that she has never head the Aunt as happy as when the PC was helping the Aunt in recent days and that she hopes the two will reconcile -note: the dialog could be read straight, but could also be interpreted as a tacit approval of the PC becoming intimate with the Aunt.

6. Sister - a day or so after the initial panty-purchase, the sister will go out on a date. This event will be triggered when the PC goes to the park that night. While walking, he gets close to a well known area know for where people go to hook up. He hears voices and sees his sister, nude, blowing a guy. Just as the date is about to cum, he grabs her head and cums in her mouth - greatly angering her (the forcible part, not necessarily the location). Once he let's go, she gets up and spits it at him, which angers him. He gets in his car and leaves the sister there - naked, in the middle of the woods, and yelling that he's gonna make her regret this. Once he leaves, the PC emerges and offers to help the sister. Angry at first, she accepts his offer when she hears some cars coming back. The PC takes off his shirt and gives it to the sister, but it barely covers her behind and is rather tight in the chest. The two huddle behind some trees and bushes while the date comes out, yelling for her. Inadvertently, the PC begins rubbing up against his sister and she does the same until both realize that they are basically dry-humping. As the date leaves his car to search, the PC makes his way to the car and take back his sister's things. The two leave, and get home. After thanking the PC, she tells him that the cost for panties is reduced (say down to $50) and kisses him even though she still thinks he's a dweeb. After this, when the PC peeks into the shower, the sister will no longer get angry but might pose a little. The next stage would be her coming back from a party drunk and mistakenly wandering into the PC's room. She proceeds to give the PC a blow job and swallows, falling asleep afterwards in his room, naked. The next morning, she is shocked at what she did, but still a bit turned on. The PC decides to give her a little space and takes a shower, which is interrupted by the sister getting in with him. After offering to wash his back, this leads into the first penetration scene, but it's anal only as she doesn't want to risk getting pregnant - this scene is repeatable. At some point there will be vaginal sex, but not sure what leads to that.

7. Erik's mom - after some event, to be determined, the PC winds up going to the doctor's office. The doctor is Erik's mom, which leads to a "full" physical examination.

Well, that's all I came up with... for now! -dun,dun,dun!- Thanks again for your hard work and I look forward to seeing the next version!

Mac

Oct 19, 2016
Alternate scenario for Erik's Mom, . . . . Erik's Mom & PC are both at gym and PC gets mistaken for masseur and shoved into room where Erik's Mom is waiting for massage.  It seems that the PC keeps stumbling into these situations and that scenario would fit in.  The doctor's office idea might also fit, because if the PC is trying out for a team, he has to get a physical, (turn your head and cough, . . . . "sproing!")

Mac

at16908

Sep 13, 2016
I apologize for the walls of text, but had some more ideas:

1. The Mother - similar idea to Mac's idea, except switch it to the mom character. In this idea, the Mother is feeling unattractive and depressed. The PC walks in on the mother standing before a full length mirror, nude. At first embarrassed, she begins to cry about letting herself go. The PC comforts her, awkwardly hugging her. Once the PC is at level 3-5 in training at the gym, the mother will suggest the PC train her to get her back into shape. The PC can do so and get several scenes of her in tights doing physical activities like running on the treadmill and lifting some dumbbells. At a certain point (possibly after 3-5 sessions), the mother pulls a muscle and needs the PC's help to massage it out - pants-less. After that scene, the Mother will suggest swimming, which can lead to a scenario where all the stalls are filled, so Cassie let's the mother use the other side of the medic changeroom, after propositioning the PC for another session. Cassie is called away due to an emergency and the PC innocently sticks his dick into the glory hole. The mother is taken aback, but give him a nice hand job. After leaving, the PC realizes that it was his mom in there and is freaking out, when she tells him that she knew it was him. The next step would be to have the player purchase a home gym set - say $500 which would lead to an actual sex scene - possibly something to do with her saying that she knows another way to get some exercise.

2. Unknown female character - basically, this woman's events can serve as comic relief, with each event having the PC accidentally destroying or removing her clothing. For example: For example: the PC is carrying a bucket of water when he trips, spilling it all over her and revealing her bra-less state. In another, the PC is enjoying the park and goes fishing, accidentally hooking her unclasped bra while she sunbathes. In another, the PC is helping to fix the new sound system when there is a technical bug that causes the massive speakers to erupt in a sound wave that literally tears off her clothing. In the end, the character finds out that she actually has an exhibitionist streak and thanks the PC for revealing it to her with some bouncy-bouncy.

3. Car Wash event - at a certain point, the PC is asked to help organize a charity car wash. This would allow all the seduced girls to be seen in skimpy bikinis, with some wardrobe malfunctions.

4. Martial Arts Tournament event - at about level 5 training, the PC and his trainer are approached by a rival karate club, basically the Kobra Kai from Karate kid (the rival trainer quite correctly called the PC's trainer an old dirty bastard and pervert, etc.). After level 10, there will be the Tournament event which the PC wins. Perhaps have some references from the South Park episode "Asspen", where the PC is not really sure why this tournament is so important or why he should care, but is still somehow compelled to compete. Upon winning, the rival students, decide to train with the PC's trainer (possibly a result of the bet between the two trainers), leading to a repeatable scene (replacing the training since the PC can't train anymore) where two female students are talking and say that their panties keep going missing after they shower. If you will have an epilogue revealing about what happened to all the character like in Fallout games (and the PC won), then the trainer will be seen blissfully lying on a mound of hundreds of panties, sniffing a pair with some epilogue dialog.

5. Undercover Cop - this idea could tie into the main story-line dealing with the father's death. The PC finds out that the person who is threatening his mother is a local loan shark who works out of a strip club. The PC gets in and tries to find out more about the man (or alternately, the loan shark is just some criminal that has nothing to do with the PC, but the PC winds up in the middle of things anyway). He comes in to see a woman arguing with the owner who wants her to strip as well as work a hostess. She refuses and is told that if she doesn't then she's fired! One thing leads to another, but the PC and the hostess wind up in a back room which shares a vent with the loan shark's office. The hostess, or rather undercover cop are forced to simulate a lap dance with the PC, which actually gets pretty hot. They then escape with a recording of the conversation, after which point the undercover is promoted to patrol officer for her role. The PC can then be stopped by her for a strip-search (say at night, near the mall), although it's not just the PC who gets one...

6. Prom King + Epilogue - as part of the end-game, the PC will be elected to Prom King in a landslide (assuming the PC does everything). This will trigger a montage of the PC thinking back about how his life changed over the past months (setup for epilogue about what happened to all the characters) and possibly give some images of his future (College Student, Businessman, President?).

That's all for now, I think. I hope some of it appeals - thanks again, DarkCookie!

Mr.Fabulous

Oct 31, 2016
Hey DarkCookie could for you to add the option to do a panty fap using the used panties by selecting the bed after you get some from your sister? and if not I get it your a busy person. :) 

-also what's the date you hope the game will be completed at?

at16908

Sep 13, 2016
Hello DarkCookie, I apologize for posting even more ideas, but what the heck:

1. Drama Class / School Play - so the idea is that the PC can boost their charisma skill by taking part in the school play. This play would be "Romeo and Juliet", with just the cliche "actress standing on a balcony while talking to the actor" scene as the image - one version with everyone in street clothes for the lessons, and the other with the actual performance in full regalia. You could introduce a new character, or possibly adapt another character to fit the role of the Drama Teacher. I picture her as a slim, dark haired woman, quite slim with sharp features. She will be a French stereotype, wearing a Beret, scarf, and black clothing with white stripes - possibly even unshaved armpits and all. If you've every watched the animated "James and the Giant Peach" movie, I see her sort of like the Spider character. As suggested before, this character could be adapted to fit say, Annie, in which case the lessons would be tiered so that every 3 lessons a sexy-time even will happen (she could also just play the role of Juliet). After the first three lessons, the PC will decide to drop the class after the nasty behavior of the teacher / director. The drama teacher will approach the PC and at first order, then beg the PC to change their mind as the PC is actually pretty decent and the other actors aren't very good. The PC will agree, in return for spanking the director after every show should she revert to being a bitch. Sure enough, the director does so, and is forced to get her just deserts (just so we're clear, she throws a tantrum and throws things around - she quite deserves it). After the 6th lesson and the behavior not changing, the PC comes up with a more direct way of showing his displeasure by attaching vibrators to her nipples, pussy, and anus and triggering them whenever she goes bat-shit. This works, and at the 9th lesson, she is more horny than anything else and begs the PC to give her some sexual relief as the tension is getting to her. The last lesson will be the night of the play, with the cast giving their performance. The play goes really well with the PC's family (and lovers) sitting at the front row and the night ends with the director praising the PC to them - possibly with some double entendre's.

2. Lifeguard job - basically, this is a way to make some more money other than at the Aunt's. Once the PC is sufficiently trained, Cassie will offer the PC a job as a lifeguard. I suggest at least one even with the PC saving Ronda, leading her to ease up on him. Considering that there is a still locked Beach area, I guess this could apply there too.

3. Dungeons and Dragons - this idea is to show Mia and Erik interacting with the PC. Basically, the PC can come over Erik's house after school and have a D and D campaign. The visuals would then change to the characters in their idealized versions: Erik as a Gandalf-inspired wizard (with conical hat), Mia as an Amazon archer, and the PC as a warrior. Not sure if this should be a repeatable event or not, but it could be the beginning of the "seduce Mia" quest-line.

Well, that's all for now - probably not the last...

KingBBC

Nov 1, 2016
Great, even Superb artwork for this game DarkCookie!

Looking forward to future releases!

Mr.Fabulous

Oct 31, 2016

my idea for the monster girl that's going to be implemented is that's it's a succubus and she's the reason for all the perverted happenings going on in the town 

-bad or good theory for the storyline?  :/​

DarkCookie

Aug 18, 2016
I really like what's in the game so far. The art is gorgeous.

I have a content question, though. For the impregnation content, are you planning for the MC to be able to impregnate all of the women, or will it only happen with pre-determined characters and situations? I would love for it to be all women, especially mom, sis, and aunt, but I think this game will be fantastic regardless.

All female characters! Thanks!

I love the art style in this! I also really enjoy the game play. You've got yourself a new patron. By the way, will there ever be a time limit in the game? I'm not saying there should be, especially since I tend to find time management mechanics intimidating (I've got like 10 Atelier games I've barely even started), but given the premise (in school+loan problems) it wouldn't seem out of place so I'm curious. Also, on a semi related note, will there ever be events that only happen on certain days of the week? Also, again on a semi related note, shouldn't the school be closed on weekends or at least Sunday, as it can still be accessed then, or is that something you'll do later?

There won't be any time limit, which means you can take your time to unlock/see everything. Yes, there are events that can only happen on certain days, and I've been thinking about implementing schooldays vs. weekend days. Might come in the near future.

Hey guys, very nice graphics and interesting game. Looking forward to what it'll become!
Though I've had a few problems regarding progress into the storyline.
With the Aunt I'm stuck at her apologizing for the tan lotion thing (it repeats over and over again, also I can't seem to win more than 55$ with the garden, is it normal?), and the only scene I've managed to unlock so far is the gloryhole.
I've alread read somewhere that the homework will be avaiblable later :)
Am I missing something or is it as far as the alpha goes for now?

Hey Ash, you're not missing anything. The game's still in alpha stage so there's a lot of content in progress. Check back in the coming updates and there should be more story added to some characters!

Hey Cook, saw some discussion on another forum and while people are excited they also kind of think you should ease up on the facial lines below the eyes on the younger characters. They feel it makes them look a bit old, but the lines accenting the cheekbones are pretty good.

It's just something to consider. Here's an edit I saw.

Thanks for your input! I've been making some character fixes/polish for 0.08 and this one will be included. I'm always open to critique in terms of art (as long as It makes some sense).

I really like what you guys have here. It's definitely lacking a bit in content (it's an alpha build, that's to be expected) but it's a fantastic concept and I love the art style. It doesn't even have many bugs considering it's an alpha. Only one I really experienced was repeating the event with the principle and the prissy little hall monitor whose name escapes me atm. I'm not a fan of some of the things you're intending to put in the game (impregnation, milking, m/m) but I like the concept and the general setup you've got going on right now so much that I'm still going to keep an eye on it anyway.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot! I'm trying to add a bit of everything for everyone. All sex scenes are also optional so you can definitely skip a lot of the hardcore stuff you're not into!

I love this game. The art style is great, the gameplay is simple, but fun. The story is actually interesting. The characters are solid.

I can't wait to see more and the finished product.

Thanks yellomit! That's exactly what I'm trying to do so hopefully I'm doing well and the game will get better as the updates roll in!

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Are there going to be any characters added with a reasonable figure? I've never been much of a fan of women with boobs bigger than their torso :S

Mr.Fabulous

Oct 31, 2016
I agree with xyzabc198 I believe the game would be better with more diverse assets, and speaking of assets there really seems to be a lack of booty for us ass lovers out there.(just a suggestion though)

P.S on the upside, this has been the best porn game I've ever played so keep doing what your doing because your marvelous at it :D . also off topic question how big of a roll will impregnation play in the game?

DarkCookie

Aug 18, 2016
Hi Darkcookie, got some more stuff for you (by the way, last version was awesome!):

Hey at16908!

I've read all your suggestions and I keep them all in my back pocket for when they might be of good use! 

Sorry it took a while to reply, just been busy with life and the SS project! I appreciate the time you spent writing all those out!

-DC

Alternate scenario for Erik's Mom, . . . . Erik's Mom & PC are both at gym and PC gets mistaken for masseur and shoved into room where Erik's Mom is waiting for massage.  It seems that the PC keeps stumbling into these situations and that scenario would fit in.  The doctor's office idea might also fit, because if the PC is trying out for a team, he has to get a physical, (turn your head and cough, . . . . "sproing!")

Mac

You'll probably have to tweak this story a bit after 0.08 ;)

Any additions/updates to the original fetish list?

Mac

I might update it eventually, maybe a couple new things but it's staying pretty faithful to the current list!

Hey DarkCookie could for you to add the option to do a panty fap using the used panties by selecting the bed after you get some from your sister? and if not I get it your a busy person. :) 

-also what's the date you hope the game will be completed at?

Something like that is coming up soon (0.09 probably)! ;)

Great, even Superb artwork for this game DarkCookie!

Looking forward to future releases!

Thanks kingBBC!!

my idea for the monster girl that's going to be implemented is that's it's a succubus and she's the reason for all the perverted happenings going on in the town 

-bad or good theory for the storyline?  :/​

The monster girl is not a succubus, but she's definitely cool/interesting and you'll have to wait to find out! :p

I'm not opposed to adding a succubus-type of fantasy character, but its not planned for now. Maybe after the final release as an update...

Are there going to be any characters added with a reasonable figure? I've never been much of a fan of women with boobs bigger than their torso :S

Yes, there are 3 or 4 characters with petite body types and A/B cups.

I agree with xyzabc198 I believe the game would be better with more diverse assets, and speaking of assets there really seems to be a lack of booty for us ass lovers out there.(just a suggestion though)

P.S on the upside, this has been the best porn game I've ever played so keep doing what your doing because your marvelous at it :D . also off topic question how big of a roll will impregnation play in the game?

Thanks! You will be able to impregnate all female characters at one point, but it wont have much of an effect on the game. However, one character has impregnantion as part of their storyline/plot which does affect the story a bit!

-DC

Mac

Oct 19, 2016
Waiting for the latest release is beginning to feel like waiting outside a locked bathroom door when you really, REALLY got to go, . . . . . . . . (hurry up, hurry up, hurry up, . . . Oh Gawd, . . . please hurry up, . . . . . !) 

Mac

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Waiting for the latest release is beginning to feel like waiting outside a locked bathroom door when you really, REALLY got to go, . . . . . . . . (hurry up, hurry up, hurry up, . . . Oh Gawd, . . . please hurry up, . . . . . !) 

Mac

Please don't hurry up, I would prefer a well made game than something sloppy :)

Mac

Oct 19, 2016
I was just trying to portray how anxiously some of us were waiting for the release.  I realize from the developers' point, that are always last minute weaks and glitches to resolve and the person putting the most pressure on him is the developer himself.  I'm just glad to see the release. . . . 

Mac

vRAY

Apr 15, 2016
Em, I saw a problem. If u talking with teacher you've got a error. Something with files. But I don't know if it's my version or this patch.

DarkCookie

Aug 18, 2016
Em, I saw a problem. If u talking with teacher you've got a error. Something with files. But I don't know if it's my version or this patch.

Thanks for reporting bugs! We've had a few people mention this one. We're fixing it.

-DC

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I would say the main problem I had involved the bugs with the save file from updating 0.07 to 0.08. I don't want to have to restart the game every time a new update happens because of these bugs.

KingBBC

Nov 1, 2016
Question for DarkCookie:

Do you have any plans on making the main character a bit bigger / have bigger arms when maxing Strength to 10?

After those grueling shoulder-presses he should at least have bigger delts!

waxolotl

Aug 29, 2016
Love your work said it once I'm gonna say it again.
I love the rap minigame but wish we could do more thing at night (I guess it's coming but I can't wait).

Could we see or "make" role reversal (ie: "discover that/transform the principal into a submissive women in bed, discovering that Mia fetish is actually being a dominatrix or some things like that...).

Two gameplay question: is there actually a password on the sister computer yet ? (I tried almost every sex toy she had got nowhere) And do you have to get a specific number of blowjob with cassie to get other scene or are they just not developped yet ?

Thx and stay awesome.

BCRoxx

Nov 11, 2015
Great potential for this so far, but I'm going to wait a version release or two before donating to see how it develops. :) Do you plan to add branching storylines for each character as their relationships develop? It would add quite a lot to replay, and allow for catering to a lot more fetishes/kinks in different ways!

And, here's hoping for the option with the aunt to let her tie the PC up, milk them, and sell his semen. Would go great with the general look of how the aunt storyline may develop. :)

Also, do you plan to include any sissification/bimboification content for the main character? Doesn't have to include TF as typically understood by the community or sex-changing, but maybe hormonal therapy to grow breasts and more feminine features would be interesting...

at16908

Sep 13, 2016
Hey DarkCookie, just finished the 0.8b version and have some ideas/thoughts for you:

1. UI change – I suggest adding another menu to the phone screen (and/or another option on the computer) that is designed to look like a contacts list (or something like Facebook). Each contact (with a small photo for visual reference) will be one of the NPC’s the PC can interact with and will have some basic information with their name, level of feelings toward the PC, and maybe a call function that can be used to “summon” them once the PC has gotten close enough to them.

2. Training conclusion – there should probably be something that tells the player that they have maxed out a skill so that they don’t waste the time section. Something like when the PC tries to work out at night, but is told that the PC is too tired.

3. Cassie Design – I have no idea why, but the model seems not quite right to me. Maybe make the arms a little thicker, with more developed Serratus Anterior muscles (that’s the muscles right under the armpit – swimmers have them really developed)? Also, of all the characters, maybe make her have the most developed musculature, i.e. six-pack abs – and, as much as it pains me, maybe reduce the breast size to an A-cup or small B. Again, I don’t know why, but having a mane of hair seems a bit strange – perhaps have her hair be in a ponytail or up in a bun? I would also suggest changing the uniform (or perhaps having an alternate version) into the Baywatch onesie such as the one Pamela Anderson wore. Finally, how about prominent nipple bumps visible through the material (possibly a camel-toe)?

4. Cassie Event – I don’t know why, but seeing the pool at night reminded of the infamous scene pool scene from Showgirls. How about something similar between Cassie and the PC once they are close enough?

5. Medic Changeroom scene – I suppose it’s not a huge deal, but why would Cassie be completely dressed during the scene? Shouldn’t she be at least topless since she allows the PC to cum on her clothed chest? I’m pretty sure that would be something visible to everyone once she exits the room. Also, the PC’s image reverts to the standard T-shirt and shorts even if changed into the swimsuit prior to entering.

6. School Utility Closet – I suppose this is more of a question than an idea, but is it possible the janitor caused the Girl’s locker room to break so that he could videotape the teens in the Boy’s locker room? If not, could be an idea to use.

7. Aunt’s milking scene – well done, and actually quite similar to what I hoped for, even if for a different character than I thought.