Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps at the sudden hug but is quick to return it with a smile of her own. "Oh my... now what kind of special outfit would you have in store for little old me hmm?" She asks in a teasing tone.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu didn't have to do much she was already in a nightgown anyway. she opened the door hesitantly just in case but saw her bedmate was already dressed. "Er, I'll get in first...", Shizu said as she into bed. She scootched to the side to allow Lavuia room. She was keeping her face level and straight this whole time, trying not to show her hesitation on this sleeping arrangement.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Lauvia nodded, simply waiting until Shizu was in the bed before joining her. Crawling under the blankets, she layed with her back to the other girl, and closed her eyes. She let out a soft sigh as she settled in, but otherwise was silent.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Let's get you out of this first," said Whitney, as her hand made it's way down Castella's back, unbuttoning her shirt as it went. As the garment fell to the floor, Whitney fell to her knees, and pulled Castella's pants down in one fluid motion. She paused for a moment, staring at the enchanted underwear in front of her, before looping her fingers through the straps and pulling it down as well, revealing Castella's sizeable cock. "Why do you insist on wearing this thing?" she asked, flicking the speedo to the side of the room. "You have a very pretty pecker. You should show it off more." Each word she spoke sent a puff of hot air against Castella's cock, but she didn't touch it, yet.

As Draanok struggled with his clothes, the second minotaur stepped out of her stall to join her friend. "So, got us some company tonight? Well, let's get him cleaned up." As Draanok's last scrap of clothing fell to the floor, she reached out and took him by the waist, and carried him a few feet to the next stall. Before Draanok could react, she let him drop into a steel tub full of soapy water. He landed unceremoniously with a splash.

[Sorry for the long delays lately. Things should be back to normal now.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a grunt as he falls, before gasping as he sits up in the tub. "Ow... Bloody hell mate. Was that really necessary!? Ugh..." He groans, shaking his head. "Fuck... I feel so woozy..." He groans, slumping into the tub until just his snout is above the water.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cass shivers as Whitney makes off with her shirt, leaving her in just her bra and yelps as the brazen woman so easily removes her pants and her panties! Every breath of hot air on her cock makes it twitch and harden. "I... It would be so shameful to just flaunt it in public though... what kind of impression would that be making?" She asks weakly, the modest priest still trying to hide the lust this land has given her.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well.... goodnight....", Shizu said turning her back to her. The little ninja was soon asleep, she always did fall asleep quickly ninja always had to be prepared to sleep quickly and anywhere they could, it was all part of the training. after awhile of resting in relative peace Lauvia suddenly found Shizu slowly putting her arms around her from behind and nuzzling her neck in her sleep!

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Still not making a sound, the witch looked down at the arms around her. Seeming a little confused by the affection, she still did not react, besides pulling the blanket up over the two of them.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Draanok was sat up, as the buff minotaur hoisted him out of the water, and took a sponge to him. "You're not here to sleep, you're here to get clean," she said, as she lifted his arm, and began scrubbing his side.

"Probably not much in a town like Tel'Kara. I've been their a couple of times, and plenty of people walk around naked," replied Whitney, as she walked over to the trunk at the foot of her bed and began rummaging around in it. "Here, try this on," she said, tossing a ball of clothing to Castella. Unfurling the cloth revealed a pair of thigh-high socks, as well as a small tank-top, and a skirt that was all of three inches long. All of them were colored with the familiar white and black spots of a cow motif.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes and thinks about her words. It is true... a lot of folks walk around naked in the city... but should she really do that? Would the moon approve of such things? She can't really think of any rules against it, in fact the rules were more about treating others kindly rather than what you did with yourself. As she thinks about this she blindly follows Whitney's instructions, slipping on the thigh high socks, squeezing her large tits into the tank top before sliding on the mini skirt... which hides absolutely nothing.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu mumbled "Mmmmm Mona.... your so nice.....", and she pushed herself into Lauvia's back as light kisses now peppered her neck. I appears that Shizu was having a rather involved dream. some had awoken in her feelings, of want and need brought on by her time with the cow girl.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Besides huffing slightly, and developing a small blush, Lauvia didn't much outwardly react. Internally however, it was slightly more confused.

Why was Shizu doing this, and why did the hugs and kisses feel so nice? Just altogether pleasant, really.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ow ow... Okay, geez..." He mumbles, before purring softly as his scales are cleaned. This goes on for about a minute before he realises what he's doing and quickly shuts up, trying to grab the sponge from the minotaur.
"Give it to me. I can do it myself." He growls, embarassed at himself.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu's hands then reached up to cup her bedmates breasts softly, grouping them gently. "You made me feel.... like a..... real woman....", she breathed as she played with an image of the lovely cowgirl, witch unfortunately was making her act it out in her sleep... perhaps a side effect of being so sexually repressed for most of her life.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Gasping softly, Lauvia's blush would worsen as she was groped. Having not been touched like this before, the pleasure felt strange but exciting.

Deciding not to let this develop this way, due to the other girl being asleep, she would try to distangle herself slowly and gently. Pulling the hands away from her chest, she'd try and get off the bed without disturbing Shizu too much.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Taco, make a Defy Danger roll using dexterity.]

When Castella looked up, Whitney had already changed clothes. Gone were the simple coveralls, and t-shirt. In there place, Whitney wore a set of black leather riding chaps over her bare legs, as well as a matching vest that was held shut over her breasts by a single large button. Completing the outfit was a black desperado cowboy hat, which was pulled low; hiding her eyes, but leaving the wicked smile spreading across her lips plainly visible. "So, here's what I'm thinking," she said, liking her lips. "We're going to play a little game of 'keep away'. If you can keep away from me for more than a minute, you win. Buuuut, if you loose... those magic undies are mine." Whitney reached into the trunk and pulled out one last item. A length of silk rope tied into a lasso. "The game starts... Now!" And the lasso was flying through the air.

Another set of burly hands took hold of Draanok's other arm before he could slip away, as Mona joined her friend in scrubbing. "Hush, little lizard," said Mona. "We'll handle this. You want to help? You can wash these," she said, as she thrust her chest forward, pressing her massive breasts into Draanok's face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and tries to leap to the side and avoid the rope! (2+2=4... so likely not gonna happen!)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[^ So close, yet so far. XD]

"Wh- what? I- I- Wash with what?" He asks, confused by all of this. His somewhat drunk brain was still having trouble processing what was happening.
"Why... Are you... Doing this?" He mumbles, his hand fumbling around for another sponge so he can do what the scary minotaur lady asked of him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Dungeon World just uses 2d6 and stat modifiers. Anything above 7 is a success, but, of course, the degree of success varies.]

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
[I know about that, I'm just not sure on the boost you get from stats. I have 14 dex, so I don't know whether I'd get +3 or something else.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lauvia's attempts to free herself from the amorous Shizu were thwarted several times as the little ninja continued to clutch at her. Finally, after several close calls, she slid out of the bed and stood up. A sigh of relief escaped her, before she noticed a draft in the room. Looking down, she found herself completely naked. Glancing back at the bed, Shizu was still cuddling with her clothes.

The lasso closed around Castella's arms, and she was pulled onto the bed. Ina flash of rope and torn clothes, she found herself tied down, her hands behind her back, and each ankle secured to a separate post of the bed holding her legs open. Her bra was gone, tossed to the side somewhere, but her skirt was still in place, though in her current position it did nothing to hide her modesty. Whitney stood by the bed, twirling Castella's magic speedo on her finger. "Well, looks like I win," she declared.

"Because you smell like the backside of a pig," replied the burly minotaur. She released her hold on his arm, only to grab his ankle and lift his leg out of the water. She took her sponge to that next, steadily working her way down his inner thigh.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Humming softly, she'd try and locate the closet again, before slipping another nightie on. Deciding she'd like some fresh air before rejoining the other girl, Lauvia crept out of the room, closing the door slowly, before leaving the house.

She'd look around at where she was, before picking a direction and walking off that way, striding through the fields towards towards the edge of the forest, enjoying the soil between her toes and the cold air in her lungs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm- I'm aware of that! What I don't get is why not- why not let me do this myself? I can take care of myself! No need for you to bother yourself!" He says, his leg twitching slightly with nervousness as she starts cleaning his thighs. He leans forward, trying to take the sponge from her.
"I'm really not comfortable with this, miss. Please. Let me do it myself!" He grumbles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella is stuck in awe more than anything else. It all happened in the blink of an eye. Tied up, locked down, stripped and robbed of the only thing that kept her modest no matter what she wore down below. "I... you... how did you....oh." She squeaks, looking at Whitney twirl her panties around. "A deal is a deal... not like I could do anything about it now."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney let the speedo fly off her finger into a corner before climbing onto the bed, between Castella's legs. "Nope, you're all mine for now," she said, as she took Castella's cock in her hand, and began to stroke it softly. "Now, let's see how much it takes to get you ready to ride."

As Luvia walked through the rows of crops, the cool night air fluttered over her skin. As she walked, she found herself in a corner of the farm that she hadn't seen when she first arrived. The ground was bare, save for several small watermelons that seemed to grow in pairs. The fruit shined in the moonlight, as Luvia picked her way through their vines.

"Hush, little man," said the muscular minotaur, as the sponge she held slid between Draanok's legs.
"We know how to treat little boys with bad attitudes," said the curvy one as she pulled his face deeper into her cleavage.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wha-? Hey!" He grumbles as his head is pulled into her cleavage, and his legs twitch closed when the sponge slides between his legs, but he slowly spreads them after a minute.
"Fine... Do what you want." He growls, gently biting down on the minotaur woman's breast, while his tail comes up, looking for something to play with.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Pausing to look at the melons, the witch would crouch down and pick one up, observing it closely for a few moments. After satysfying herself with how it looked, she would attempt to puncture the melon on a fence post and open it up.