Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella chokes on her food and coughs for a minute. "Perhaps... this is a conversation for a more private setting?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"They fucked. Pretty obvious. Can't you smell it?" He murmurs, smirking as he glances at Lauvia, before winking at Shizu. "But hey. Nobody here is judging. We've all had embarrassing first times, yeah?" He murmurs, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This of course gets a hot steamy blush out of Shizu who shrinks down in her seat a little as she tries to keep eating.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright alright. Just leave them be. This is hardly our business to be getting into now is it?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Right," agreed Whitney. "So, you all are still planning to sneak into the demon village, right?" she asked.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Looking satisfied for the moment, Lauvia turns her attention back to the food. Picking through it cautiously, she puts one of the chillies in her mouth and recoils slightly before swallowing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"As far as I know, yes." He says, pushing the chillies to the side as he eats. "Why? Have you come up with a plan?" He asks, rubbing his head as the spice in the food starts getting to him already.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Just wondering why you're going through the trouble?" asked Mona. "It's not like they keep the place locked."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu Piped in nervous as she was. "Well they know who we are, and I'm sure if they saw us going in I'm certain they set or spring any number of traps or ambushes."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That and we are investigating a rumor that these demons may be smuggling into the city."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, trying to go incognito, huh?" asked Mona. "Well, you know, the easiest way to do that would be to just make yourselves look like demons."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Look like demons? I am actually a bit surprised that no one else here thought of that. But how could we possibly fool them on that level?"

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Plant dye mixed with mud and sap. It creates a body paint that doesn't come off with sweat. As well as certain... As well as using wood to look like horns."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu only just now noticed this new girl.... now that she got a look at her. They had yet to be formally introduced. Now, disguises were part of ninja training but there was only so much you could do, though it was valiant idea she they could get a look passable from what she was suggesting, Lauvia seemed nice enough either way she figured she'd try to engage with her though she was never very good at that... "Er.... I don't I know if such things would really slide under careful observation. Oh I am Shizu by the way... I don't believe we have met miss....?", she prompted.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Oh, yes. I'm Lauvia, of the bogs. And by using other plants, it's possible to dilate the pupils, dye hair, or even create states of drowsiness in others. If we could get some of those to the demons, that might help..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"But can demons not just detect other demons? I was under the belief they could tell beyond just appearance."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"WEll, does anyone know more about demons here? Whitney, do you by chance know if they possess such an ability?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"As long as you look like a demon, and act like a demon, they probably wont notice," said Whitney.

"And if you want to skip the hassle of make-up, you can just eat some of the food they carry with them. That will make you look like the genuine article for sure," offered Mona.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Isn't that rather permanent to eat their food? From what I have seen in it rather hard to go back to being human once you leave it..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, you'd have to track down someone who sells hummus, which can be a bit of a hassle," replied Whitney. "Otherwise it's just a matter of finding the right combination of foods, and potions to get you back to looking the way you like."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His eyes flick between the people talking, while his hands are folded in front of him, masking half of his face.
"Well. If anyone is going to be doing it, it's me. I'm already probably mostly corrupted, so it probably won't have much of an effect aside from making me hornier than normal." He says, shrugging. "I'm speaking of the demonic food, of course. I know... Certain... Places... Where I can get such items." He murmurs, sighing.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, if you take the time to purify it, then the transformations should only affect your body, not your mind," Whitney explained. "And, I do believe we have a priestess right here that's up to the challenge," she finished, looking at Castella.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... believe I can purify the corruption so the transformations only effect out looks at not our minds. I have done it with food and water thanks to the help of the moon. A person should not be too much trouble."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, it would be a much better disguise than a box of peppers," Whitney replied.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Lauvia nodded occasionally, though didn't seem too agreeable with the idea.

"I'd rather not touch stuff I'm not familiar with... I'll sneak in in raven form."