Return to Mareth (In Game)

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Lucia quickly shifted back, her form changing to her original and leaving the man holding her by her neck. She'd slap at his hand, gasping and struggling as he gripped her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He doesn't let go, and instead squeezes down harder. "Who the hell are you!? Answer me now, or I'm going to snap your fucking neck!" He snarls in her ear. "Are you an agent? Did the demons send you!?"

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
She kicks at him, digging her nails in.

"What are y-you talking about! L-let me go, it was a prank!"

Struggling for air as she is, it come out quiet and scratchy, and she starts losing consciousness.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Castella watched, the towering minotaur lifted Shizu off her cock and pulled her into her arms like and infant, before heading toward the door. "Oh, excuse me," she said, as she passed by, and continued toward the farmhouse.

Before Draanok could finish strangling the young woman, he was suddenly lifted upwards by the color of his shirt; the girl falling to the ground with a thud. Looking up, Draanok saw that he was being held aloft by a very large, and very burly looking she-minotaur. She leaned out one of the windows of the barn, and regarded the two of them with a disapproving frown. "That's enough of that, buddy, she's a guest on this farm, just like you." At once she released her hold on him, and Draanok plopped to the ground as well. "And you need to learn to stop spooking people like that," she said, turning to Lucia. "You're liable to get hurt."

Reactions: Reptillicus

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey watches the two of them go with a confused and concerned look on her face. She then hears the other commotion and peeks around the side of the barn, seeing the two of them on the floor with the other cow woman leaning out the window. "What in the moons name is going on over here?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, well..." He gets to his feet, dusting himself off. "That's not how you say hello to a completely random stranger." He mutters, glancing at the minotaur woman. "And why are you butting in? Don't recall asking for your help. But yes. Solid advice. You almost got your neck snapped. Idiot." He says, looking down at Lucia, before walking off. He didn't even help her up. How rude!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu was completely out of it, but in the soft confines of her Mona's arms she snuggled up to her, pushing her head into those massive boobs. cum would drip down her legs as she carried the poor overtaxed girl inside.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Breathing heavily and rubbing her throat as she lay on the ground, Lauvia let out a soft chuckle.

"I just need to not get caught..."

She would stand and curtsy to the tauress, thanking her softly before turning to Castella.

"I played a joke on that guy, he didn't take it very well, that's all. I might apologize sometime... Wait, is dinner ready?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Almost, Whitney is finishing it up now. I cam eout to see the farm but so far all I have seen is one flavor of odd after the next. And yes, that is Draanok, he is a grump."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Oh, very well then. I suppose that means we should be heading back?"

Lauvia would give Castella a smile as she walked past, striding back to the farmhouse.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Soon enough... yes." She says while the young woman walks past her. "Do be more careful... I get the feeling you got lucky this time around."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Back inside the group found the table set for dinner. Fish, and vegetables were the main dish, as well as many different kinds of peppers. Shizu was nowhere to be seen, however the minotaur woman was seated at the table.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He walks over to the table and sits at it, licking his lips as he waits for the others to arrive. He may be a grump, but he knew some common courtesies.

While he waits, he eyes the minotaur up. "So. You're the one from... Earlier." He murmurs, crossing his arms as he leans back in his chair.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Lauvia would walk in quietly, moving behind Draanok to whisper in his ear.

"I apologize for what happened outside, it won't happen again."

Continuing around the table, she'd sit down next to Whitney and look at the table, eyeing the foods.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella walks in next and looks at everyone there. So we are missing Shizu." Seeing the minotaur woman she moves over to her. "Excuse me, where has shizu gotten off to?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, that's me," the woman replied to Draanok. "The little one is upstairs in bed, sleeping it off. Took a little while to get her cleaned up, but she should be fine."
"Yep, it's not the first time Mona here has gotten carried away with a visitor," added Whitney.

Meanwhile, Shizu slowly opened her eyes, and found herself in a soft bed. Her womanhood still had a dull ache, but what she really noticed was that she was naked under the covers. Worse her clothing, including her ever-present mask were nowhere to be seen; just a simple nightgown that was set out at the foot of the bet.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His pointed ears flick slightly, but he doesn't give any other indication that he heard Lauvia.
"You're pretty strong. As a warrior, I respect that. A lot." He says, nodding to the minotaur. "But then again, I suppose it's all in your genes, huh?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu would groan slightly her poor pussy still aching. There was a moment of confusion as her eyes fluttered open. She couldn't remember what happened right away, not until it all rushed back to her as it all played back in her mind. Her lost virginity aside, her mind was suddenly made aware of her stark nudity under the covers and worst of all her mask was gone! She would have an internal panic attack! She had looked at her whole body! Stark naked! Every inch! HER FACE HAD BEEN SEEN! The one thing she would hide above all others.... A ninja's face was never to be truly seen. At least not while on duty, and she was always on duty. This day was shaping up to be one of her most trying. She was losing her cool...

She would look around covers held close over her chest as she looked around, her normal cold stoney expression replaced with one of pure worry, embarrassment, and vulnerability. She couldn't see her ninja garb anywhere, especially her mask! For a second she thought she was left run about naked until she saw the nightgown. She was quite pale in the skin and her face reflected this her lips were quite kissable and cute under that mask with an adorable little nose to boot. She wore some for of gear at all times if she could help it... without it she didn't feel like herself. She would reluctantly pull on the nightgown on, still feeling essentially naked. Then, she would open the door very quietly. Her clothes were not here so, she stepped out and peek around the corner with one eye to see what was going on.

Reactions: Archangel99

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, I see." Castella rubs the back of her head before grinning sheepishly. "I should go and check on her... she might be a tad sore after all of that. And I can tell her dinner is ready." She bows slightly in thanks and walks over to the stairs to go and fetch Shizu.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
After Castella left, Lauvia turned to Whitney, whispering softly.

"What are we eating? I know the fish, buy what's everything else?"

She didn't like the look of most of it, and decided to not eat what she didn't trust.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Shizu saw a hallway with a few doors on either side, and a flight of stairs at the end of it. The sound of feet coming up the stairs alerted her to the approach of Castella, who's head peeked over top stair.
Castella, meanwhile, reached the top of the stairs, and thought she saw someone peeking at her from one of the rooms.

"All minotaurs are strong," replied Mona. [Just an FYI, this is not the minotaur that picked Draanok up. She isn't at the table.]

"Why, only the freshest veggies from the garden," replied Whitney. "Potatoes, cucumber, and plenty of peppers."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Castella would see one of Shizu's green eyes peeking at her then hear her tiny gasp as she quickly pulled away and shut the door. she was panicking again and put her back against the door, unsure of what to do.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Potatoes... I think... are they those parchment colored ones? I think they're like something I used to eat..."

She licked her lips, shuffling awkwardly in her chair as she waited for the others, unsure of their table-mannerisms.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Shizu? Is that you?" She asks in a concerned tone while walking over to the door. "It's just me, Castella. Are you feeling well? I am well versed in the healing ways, if you are in any discomfort I can try to soothe it for you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Oh. I thought it was. Oh well.]

"Hmm. Clearly. What about intelligence though? I mean... I've seen other minotaurs out in the wilds that can... Well... They can't even hold a conversation before needing to fuck or kill something. What makes you different? I'm curious." He murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
While it was true that her poor pussy was still hurting to an extent she was far more worried about people seeing her face. She bit her lip her back still pressed to the door. "Er, I'm fine miss Castella.... No need to come in!", she said, her voice quavering a little.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Still not wholey convince she walks over to the door proper. "Are you sure? I don't mean to be a pest I am just concerned after taking such a large... partner..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That's because you've only ever seen a minotaur in heat or rut," she replied, as the food was served. "When we're not being ruled by our loins, we tend to keep to ourselves."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Still rather untrusting, Lauvia picked at the potatoes on her plate, but was more than happy to eat the fish. Looking up from her meal, she'd tilt her head and think for a second, having never heard those terms.

"What are those? The um, heat and rut?"