Return to Mareth (In Game)

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Oh, I've just been running for a while..."
Her face falls as she says this, likely some very strong emotions.
"But... Thank you again for letting me stay."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu found it very hard ro make words happen at this point, indeed her eyes were quite wide and face as red as it could get without her fainting. she had gasped when the cow woman's skirt fluttered gently to the floor to reveal her huge balls. sloshing with seed. Her possibly bovine cock was still in its sheath. those balls would sway in her vision as even more sweat would form on her brow.

She barely noticed Draanok's presence she her mind tried to get back on track.... "You.... you want me t-to.....", she stuttered. She'd not back down... she did give her word after all, but she was very nervous now.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fit to collapse? Do you require healing? I am a well practiced priestess of the moon and would be more than happy to lend a helping hand should you still require aid in some way."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Oh? No thank you, I'm quite fine now."
She'd smile again, a little brighter now as she seems to think of how nice everyone seems to be.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"As you say. I hope you will forgive me for being so forward here but... are you a native of these lands or were you taken here like my companions and I?"

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"I, um... There's somewhere else? Off Marae? That sounds..."
She seems lost in thought for a second, before sighing and refocusing on the cleric.
"Sorry, yes I'm a native."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"And yet you look completely human." She trails off in thought for a moment. "Sorry, IT's just that everyone from around here has usually had some sort of change happen to them. You must be very clever to avoid such things."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My companions and I seek to stop the smuggling operations to the main city. We know that their hide out is not too far from here and are trying to stage an investigation. As for right now... I am helping make dinner."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The curvy cow-woman stepped forward, and her breasts, and balls, jiggled as she did. "Help me drain the old gonads? Yes, that was my hope. You small folk have such soft hands," she said.

As Draanok watched, a towering female minotaur stepped out of the stall in front of Shizu, completely naked, and apparently offering herself to the little ninja.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow and stops in his tracks, a smirk slowly spreading across his face. He leans against the wall, waiting and watching to see what happens.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I.... I.... I did say I would help......", shizu said her gaze trying to pull away from those swaying boobs and balls. Gods only know how big her penis is.... "U-Uh, do we need a bucket f-for this or....", she started fumbling over her words which is normally quite unlike her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Wow, you are new at this," said the cow-woman, as she leaned down, her massive breasts now right in Shizu's face. With the giant bust drawing her attention, Shizu didn't notice the woman reaching out and taking her wrists. She gentle stood back up, and pulled Shizu closer, placing her hands upon those roiling balls. They were fever-hot to the touch, pulsed along with the woman's heartbeat, and... fuzzy. Each ball was coated in a fine fuzz, making them feel like giant peaches. Looking down at Shizu, the cow-woman smiled. "Just start by giving them a little rub down. We need to coax Mr.Horsy out to play."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu could get no redder... she was stopped from doing much of anything by the woman's large breasts flooding her vision. they were just so hypnotizing. but soon she was gently pulled forwards having her hands placed on those huage... sloshing..... fuzzy.... hot.... balls. Shizu gave a slight gasp once she realized were her hands had gotten to. Normally she was quite aware of things most of the time, but with lusty thoughts and a rather... beautiful.... cow woman before her she found her senses getting a little bit hazy.

Her eyes would dart up to the cow womens warm smiling face then back down to her hands and those moo-balls. "OK Shizu.... you can do it just.... start rubbing....", she thought as she started to rub the those hefty orbs.... they were so soft.... and not unpleasant to the touch. She had all but forgotten that Draanok was there, she would try to focus on one ball at a time with both hands trying quiet hard to get back into a meditative state, something many ninja do when they're nervous.

Suffice to say it wasn't working.......

Reactions: Archangel99

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Shizu rubbed, the woman let out a contented sigh. "Now we're getting somewhere," she said, as her sheath began to swell, and finally a large flat head poked out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shiuz caught sight of this and looked up to black and white cow girl, apparently she was doing something right.... she would continue to rub those balls in a soft and gentle way but then she found her hand curiously reaching to touch the flared head of the cow womans equine peen.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As soon as Shizu's hand made contact with the flared head, the rest of the penis began to slide out. First five, then nine, then twelve, until seventeen inches of cock was hanging before her. Hanging, she noted. The thing hadn't even started to harden yet. "Ooh, there he is," cooed the woman. Why don't you try giving him a little handshake, so you two can get to know each other?" she coaxed.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
shizus eyes would grow wider and wider as the peen just kept coming.... there was just so much of it! she had expected at least ten or even twelve at the maximum length but this? she'd never seen a cock this large! she would glup audibly. the little teasing coos and coaxing were making her feel so embarrassed, but again a ninja had to be good to her word it was one of the frist things they taught her.

With a slightly shaking slightly sweaty hand see would rub along the things great length, then add her other hand.... while she'd never done this she sort of knew how this worked. "I..... I'm I afraid I did not c-catch your name miss....", she might as well ask since they were going this far, she was getting this intimate with her privates after all.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The woman leaned down again, and placed a hand on Shizu's cheek, guiding her eyes back up to her own, as she leaned down. "You are just adorable, sweetie. I'm Mona." Suddenly, she leaned in just a little more, and pressed her lips to Shizu's through her mask, in a quick gentle kiss. "And, you are?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... suppose you could. But this will be very dangerous you understand? One slip up and we likely wont be able to save you before they do something... horrible." She mumbles sadly. "WE have lost comrads to this already."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
She tilts her head slightly as she listens to the last part, before cracking a cheeky smile.

"They don't know what a bog witch can do, and I'm guessing you don't either..."

(10 + 2 Wis. I get three hold.)

She giggles softly as her form shifts and melds, shrinking and sprouting feathers. After her rather quick transformation, she looks up at the cleric, now in the form of a crow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her brows shoot for the ceiling as she stares at the crow that was once a human. "I... you can shape shift?! I have only heard stories of ancient druids who could do such a thing! A bog witch you say? How fascinating!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I wonder what that is like. Do you just instinctual know how to fly even though you are normally a human? Can you communicate with other animals of the same species as you while shifted?"

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Lauvia tilts her head slightly, before changing to retake her old for, a wild grin on her face.
"I can do anything a creature can do, and I don't need to take their forms to talk with them. Well, not the ones I know, anyway."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"And what do the animals think of you for taking a form such as theirs? Do they shy away from you?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu's eyes would sparkle as mona kissed her softly. though she would cover her mouth all the time she could feel those soft lips touch her. she was already as blushed as she could get but her eyes would flutter for a moment and her nipples would harden under her ninja gear. she would continue to rub mona's cock after a second still looking into those eyes of hers. perhaps shizu's real weakness had been found. Play sweet with her and you'll have her full attention. she'd grip the horse peen a little more frimley now and speed up as her lusty feeling egged her on.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"How curious. I expected them to be a bit more reserved." She rubs her chin in thought. "That must be a truly unique experience."