Return to Mareth (In Game)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
shizu though it best to step in. "Let's not argue now.... it will do us no good. However, I'd advise against dealingf with demons in the future.... they cannot be trusted. Anyway, I like to ask you go along with a plan....", she said calmly. "if you can perhaps prepare a shipment of crates for them, the demons we can hide inside and then we'd have our way in. unless someone else has a better idea."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I suppose you didn't. Forgive me, that was unfair of me. You are simply protecting yourself, I understand that."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I suppose I can make that happen, as long as you folks don't mind putting in a little work around the farm to pay for the crops," replied Whitney.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"That is perfectly acceptable, payment for services rendered, of course.", Shizu said with another polite bow.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Good to hear, little missy," said Whitney with a smile. "There are a couple of cows in the barn that need milking, if you don't mind." Turning to Draanok, she looked him up and down. "How's about you start picking the produce that we'll need to fill out a couple of boxes. A few sacks of peppers and some cucumbers should be plenty. Alright, you two, let's look alive, dinner should be ready in a couple of hours." She then turned to Castella. "Cassy, why don't you come inside and give me a hand in the kitchen?" she asked, her tone going serious.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah... I am not the most practiced in the kitchen but I would be happy to lend a hand all the same."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Pick peppers? Sure. Guess I'll have to make sure I don't accidentally rub my eyes while I'm at it." He snorts, scratching his head.

[God. Using this site on a phone is so irritating!]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[was just waiting for my boi Arch~]

"Very well, consider it done.", Shizu with her ever polite bow. She'd done plenty of farm work during her ninja training, it was done so that they would all stay quite humble and be able sympathise with the common working folk. She'd take a bucket and head over to the barn quite familiar with the process.

Reactions: Archangel99

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney handed Draanok a large burlap sack, and told him where he could find more when he filled it. Soon, he found himself out amongst the crops, picking out the largest ripe peppers he could find. All the normal types of puppy peppers that he was familiar with, from the normal to the bulbous to the black, were present and accounted for; as well as one he wasn't. Mixed in amongst the bright red peppers, were long thin green ones that tapered to split tips.

Shizu took an offered pail, and made her way to the large, red, barn. Stepping inside, she surveyed the twin rows of stalls that ran down either side of the structure, and heard the contented mooing of cows coming from the two at the end. Trotting down, she reached the two stalls, and what she found there shocked her. Standing in each stall was a cow...woman. Each of the bovine ladies stood a good eight feet tall, with fur-covered legs that ended in hooves, the arms and torsos of humans, and the heads of women capped with the horns, and ears, of cows. One had deep reddish brown fur and hair, and was heavily muscled, the other sported white with black spots on her coat and locks, and had a pleasant curviness to her. Both women, however, sported enormous breasts, the size of watermelons. They both looked at Shizu, and the redhead snorted. "Are you the farmhand? Took you long enough, I'm about to burst here," she griped.

With the others set to their chores, Whitney lead Castella into the house, and the two quickly set about preparing dinner; a thick roast coupled with potatos and carats, all seasoned with the peppers that grew in such abundance on the farm. As they were peeling, Whitney was the first to speak. "Look, honey, I know you don't like the idea of people dealing with demons, but you have to understand, that's part of life on the mainland."

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
shizu would freeze the pail clunking to the ground as her eyes grew wide. she give a barely audible gasp as blush would being to form on her cheeks. When she was told that she'd be milking cow this is so not what she was expecting.... in hindsight she could have possibly guessed this might happen considering the sheer lewdness of this entire world. her mouth was open but none would see it under her face covering. She would shake her head to get a grip and try very hard not to stare at cow-girls huge breasts.

Shizu then carefully picked up the pail and said, "Er, I suppose I am for now...... Forgive my surprise.... but when miss Whitney said she wanted me to milk some cows, this is not what i assumed she meant." She would make her way over to them. "Uh..... shall i start with you miss?", Shizu said trying to steady her voice as she got to redhead.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am still trying to come to terms with that." She says softly while working on the task at hand. "However, working with the corrupt, with those tainted by dark magics that seek to harm others goes against everything I know... everything I believe in. Then hearing that someone I care for deeply is doing such a thing... makes a hollow pit in my stomach. I lack the power and resources to remove the need for such trade, so I can and will not ask you to stop... but I don't like it. This will back fire on you one day Whitney, it always does with demons and their ilk."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Maybe," replied Whitney. "But, if you don't want to live under the rule of that council, then you aren't exactly swimmin' in options."

"Yes, and be quick about it," the cow-woman, griped. She took hold of the top of the stall door to steady herself, as she leaned forward, letting her massive breasts hang free. The gigantic tits were swollen, and the nipples stood hard, and as she drew closed Shizu could swear that she could hear the milk sloshing within.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs and gets to work plucking the peppers. He keeps separate bags for each kind of pepper, dragging them around as he goes about picking them off.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Draanok quickly finished the bags of peppers. Then it was time to move on to the 'cucumbers'. To his surprise, these vegetables were even more phallic looking than puppy-peppers; with thick bulging shafts, and distinctly capped ends. They were also incredibly juicy. Simply picking one caused a thin stream of clear liquid to drip from the tip of one of them. As he looked at the juicy veggie, the sweat dripped from his face in the midday heat.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu could not hide the blush running across her face as she looked at those big hefty breasts, sloshing with milk. a bead of sweat could be seen running down her brow. "Ah y-yes let me just set up....", Shizu said getting herself a stool and getting the pail into position. "Oh great gods am I really going to milk a-a person!?", squeaked her inner thoughts. her hands might tremble slightly, sexual things were one of the few ways to crack through the stoney exterior of her mind and make feel very uncertain. this could probably be attributed to her habit of keeping herself so busy that she never explored herself much in that regard.

Shizu thought, "Ok just don't think about it.... just.... grab them and do it just like you would any other cow...." as her hands grabbed the massive breasts and began to try and milk them.... her face quite red.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh ewwww. You gotta be kidding me... How much worse could this damn place possibly get!?" He grumbles to himself as he tosses the cucumbers into the sacks, wiping the sweat from his head as he goes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Shizu began tugging on the cow-girl's nipples, the massive woman let out a surprised squeak. "Where did you learn to milk!?" she complained, as she took hold of Shizu's wrists and placed both her hands on one massive teat. "You start at the base, and squeeze downward."
Meanwhile the other cow giggled. "Oh, calm down Greta, she's obviously new to this. Just look at her blush."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu was sweating now, both of her hand on on big breast she felt very embarrassed, they could see how nervous she was and that only made her more nervous. she apologized, "Oh... uh... um.. Ahem! yes I've... never milked a.... a woman before...", she said her mouth feeling a bit dry. She would then try to do as she said starting at the base and squeezing downwards her face (or what could be seen of it) still oh so adorably red.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"And what about the council makes them so terrible? Sure they have rules and regulations, but surely they would not hamper such an experience farmer would they? Or is there more behind them that I have not been filled in on?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"The council is fine, until you get corrupted," explained Whitney. "Even if it's not very much, as soon as hints of demonhood start to poke through, you're out of there. It doesn't matter that you're still in your right mind, or you still have family in the city, no, once the crystals say your out, then you're out," said Whitney.

As Shizu squeezed, a thick stream of milk sprayed from the cow-girl's nipple into the pail that she had placed below them. Stream after stream was coaxed forth, until finally no more could be had. One breast down, and the pail was already half full.

Draanok managed to resist the temptation of the produce, and filled the sacks that he had been given in short order.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu would keep a careful eye on her hands and Greta's hefty breast and swollen nipple. she couldn't look away or she might mess up but looking at the heft pair as she milked only made her more aroused and full of blush. She would gently switch to the next breast doing the same technique starting from the base and moving to the end. she was somewhat surprised at the lack of moans and lusty sounds from the cow-woman. she while still milking would ask. "So, you too have lived her for awhile?" try and distract herself from the lewdness of the act she was performing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am getting the feeling that you have some history with them over this? Do you have family in the city? Were you kicked out bnecause of these crystals?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, but I have friends that were," replied Whitney. Friends who probably could have come back, but nope, once they decide that you're too far gone, it's out the door with ya," Whitney Explained. Before Castella could respond though, the sound of footsteps descending the stairs caught her attention. Turning around, she saw, to her amazement, a young human woman standing there. The girl looked like she had just gotten out of bed. "Ah, there you are, Lauvia," said Whitney. "I was wondering when you were going to wake up."

"Nah, we just come down here now and then for a decent milking," replied the cow-woman, as she stood up and tested the heft of her breasts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs and stands, tying off the sacks before tossing them over his shoulder as he walks to the barn. She didn't specify where he had to keep them when done. Either that... Or he had already forgotten... Eh, whatever.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
She gives a sight wave to the two in the kitchen, a happy smile on her face.
"Hello Whitney! How are you? And who's this?"
She approaches the stranger, the smile still on her face, but slightly dampened as she studied the woman.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella eyes the young woman, tracing her over with obvious confusion in her eyes. "My name is Castella, Cassy to most. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ah, I s-see.", Shizu said here eyes following those breasts despite herself. she would look away quickly face flushed some lusty feelings swimming around inside her. She would ask, "A-And you miss?", as she looked to the other cow.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Shizu made her way over to the second cow-woman, and reached for her breasts, the bovine stopped her with a chuckle. "Oh, thank you, dear, but my tits are just fine." Reaching down, she unbuttoned her fur skirt, the only article of clothing she was wearing, and let it fall to the floor. Shizu suddenly found herself staring at a pair of terribly swollen testicles, each one the size of a grapefruit... maybe even bigger. Perched above them was an animalistic sheath that looked big enough for Shizu's hand to fit inside. "I actually need help with these," said the cow, giving her hips a little shake, and causing her enormous balls to roll back and forth. Shizu was almost certain that she could hear sloshing coming from inside them.

Meanwhile, Draanok stepped into the barn door, and spotted Shizu standing at the other end of the building. She seemed to be talking to somebody, but he couldn't see who it was from where he was at. What he could see was the wide-eyed blush that covered her face.

"Lauvia here stumbled across my farm last night, fit to collapse," explained Whitney. "After some supper, I let her stay in the guest bedroom. Didn't think you'd be sleepin' that long though, it's almost dinner time," she said.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow and sets the sacks down, before walking over to Shizu. "Something wrong?" He asks as he walks closer.