Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of-fucking-course it hasn't!" He snorts, grinning and winking at her.
"Aaaand... Let's hope that glimmer bitch didn't use magic. Or we're never going to find Ms. Scaly butt." He sighs.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sadly, that appeared to be the case, as the final glimmerling had left to trace of either her, or Zera's, passing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Welp. She's become demon fuckmeat somewhere. Oh well." He says, shrugging callously. "Anyway. Looks like it's just the three of us. Shall we go?" He asks, flashing the other two a toothy grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[So I take it Zera and her partner are just gone... as is Malice from this game.]

"But... how did that happen!? She looked fairly formidable, how did these creatures get the up on her?" She finally seems to notice Draanok is naked and she sighs heavily. "You were getting intimate with them weren't you?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This got Shizu mad. "Your telling me.... that you did it... with Demons?! Are you an idiot?!" she barked in her sharp voice. "Your lucky that you're still here! Who knows what could have happened!", she said so mad at him that she looked right at him and poked him hard in the chest with an accusatory finger.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep! I did it... Or... Well... Was going to do it with demons." He says, grinning and putting his hands on his hips. His boner was still proudly erect, despite the tongue-lashing he was receiving.

He grunts as he's poked in the chest, and glares at Shizu. "Poke me like that again, and I'm going to bite that finger off." He growls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Would both of you stop it!? This is hardly the time to be turning on each other! We have already lost one member... we need to stick together now more than ever!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh pssh. We'll be fiiine." He says, dismissively waving a hand. "As long as we go along with my plan that is." He says, grinning cheekily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"And what is your plan? Have sex with more demons and get the rest of of captured?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Right! There's no way we're doing that! I'm not dressing up as a sex slave! simple stealth, recon, and proper disguises can get us inside i'm sure.", she said turning away angrily. "And for god's sake would you put on some clothes!"

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"He he he." A sudden girlish giggle rang out through the air. Looking up, the group saw the missing glimmerling, the one with the enormous breasts and dick, hovering in the air some twenty feet above them. "Oh, you're all so cute when you're mad. Especially the little one," she said, eyeing Shizu.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, sorry, but she belongs to the Mayor now," replied the glimmerling. "But, I can take you to see her, if you want."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She scowls at her, gripping her hammer tighter till her knuckles turn white. "Let me guess... in chains?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea that is not going to happen. I would hardly trust a demon to keep their word on anything."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu was growling as she turned to face the new threat. All she said was, "Die monster, you don't belong in this world!", as she drew her blade.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The glimmerling quickly took off to the east, gaining altitude as she flew. "SO cute," she said, as she went.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Clothes? Nah." He states bluntly.
He eyed the glimmerling silently, before she flew off.
"Hmm... We can't follow her now. They'll be expecting us... Likely lay a trap... So no. I suggest we wait... Maybe a week. Let the waiting die down... And then go." He says, before glancing down. "And why the fuck am I still hard dammit!?" He grumbles.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu had several things wrong with this and she wasn't going to stay quiet about it. "We can't be waiting a whole week in a place like this!", She said waving to the forest around her. "Far as I see it we're on the clock here, we can't waste time. Also while I do agree that we shouldn't follow her I don't think we should sit her twiddling our thumbs. One of our number has been taken we must get out soon....", she said with just the barest hint of some kind of emotion to her words.... perhaps she was... sad? Then she realized that he was still nude! She'd make and extremely exasperated noise and turned away from Draanok and back to Casteila. "Let's establish a base camp, once we have that, then we can figure out the best course of action."

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then lets head back to the lake. It is rather calm there, especially now that the waters are clear of corruption."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Good idea." He says, pointedly ignoring Shizu's outburst.
"I don't really have high hopes for the slutamander- sorry, salamander- though. By now, demons are probably already worked over." He says, shrugging. "And who knows how fast she'll break?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"She knew the risks of taking on demons... we all do. All we can do now is hope the moon grants her sanctuary." She says glumly while heading back towards the lake.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu was quiet as they made their way back to the lake. She put herself into one of the quiet parts of her mind, ninja learn to do this early on to maintain focus and oust unneeded emotions. she keep her eyes off draanok hoping he actually did get dressed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The party made it back to the campsite without incident. A warm fire might help ease their moods, but it didn't help with their dilemma; they needed a plan.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella gets a fire going and sits on a log next to it. "So... we need a course of action that doesn't involve us posing as slaves."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. I'm open to suggestions." He groans, leaning back against a rock and stretching out, popping multiple bones as he does so, before grunting with pain and quickly hunching over. "Goddamn cramps..." He mumbles.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I think.... that if we were to come in with whatever supplies feed the city. They may be demons but I'm certain they still have to eat.", she said as she rubbed her chin. "First things however we must scout the city. we have to establish the exits and how well guarded it is."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So you think we could bribe our way in with an offering of... whatever it is they have been stealing this whole time?"