Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... oh dear... it seems you were right! We must make haste!" She picks up the pace, trying her hardest toi close the distance.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu was worried, had their arrival been know to the demons long before they actually came there? She couldn't be sure. Either way they had to find the others. She grunted in agreement with Casstela and sped ahead as silently as she could.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fucking knew it. You people never hold up your end of a deal!" He snarls, igniting his weapon as he slices at the dommy glimmerling first. [7+2=9] and dealing [2+3=5] damage, before striking each of the others. [6+2=8] and [12+2=14], dealing 7 and 5 damage respectively .

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
While Draanok kept the glimmerlings at bay with his flaming glaive, that didn't stop them from hurling several balls of pink magical energy at him. The spells burst into clouds of vapor upon hitting the ground, and Draanok found himself standing in a bright pink fog. [9 lust damage.]

Castella, and Shizu, came over a hill just in time to see Draanok being enveloped in pink mist, while his three assailants giggled to themselves.

[Just a reminder for everyone, if your lust damage ever exceeds your maximum hit points, your character is overcome by desire, and begins trying to sate it as best they can.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It seems you were most correct in your assumption." She grips her hammer tightly. "Time to lend some assistance!" She mutters a fast prayer, casting bless on Draanok. (3+3+2 = 8) Silver light cascades over Draanok, granting him a small edge to all his abilities (Draanok gets +1 till the end of combat) but it is pretty damn obvious someone has come to help! "Hmm... I may have over done that one a bit...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He coughs and gags a bit, forcing down the sudden rush of arousal, before snarling and attacking the glimmerlings again. [12, 5, 5] and dealing 7 damage to the first one he hit.

[Doesn't the glaive have any damage modifiers?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Draanok's flaming glaive arched through the air, igniting the pink smoke, which vaporized in a flash. He managed to connect with the lead glimmerling, slicing her in twain. She burst into a cloud of purple smoke before she even realized what had happened. Unfortunately, this left him wide open for retaliation from the remaining two, who quickly dive-bombed him; one kicking him square in the face, while the other planted both her feet in the small of his back. [4 and 6 damage]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella winces at the double pronged attack. "come on! We have to help him!" She starts running into the fray, hammer at the ready!

Reactions: Reptillicus

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Graaah! Fucking whores!" He snarls, rounding on the other two and slicing and stabbing at each. [12+2+1=15] [8+2+1= 11] He deals 7 and 9 damage to each of them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
All Shaizu said was "Right!", now was the time for action not words she poured on as much speed as she could her blade drawn her enemies clear. She didn't really know who or what they were per say but that didn't matter. seeing One fall from Draanoks attack gave her hope that he'd last long enough for them to help. She set her sights on the on who kicked him in the back and made a jumping strike against the gilmmerling [16+4+1=21]

(I'm rolling for dex here I hope that's the right stat.0

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Well, yes, dex would be the appropriate stat for the weapon that you're using, but go ahead and tell me where you got that 16 from. Also, anything over a 6 is a successful hit in this system, so go ahead and roll your damage.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Uh, you add your dex modifier to the roll, not your dex score. And, your damage is a d8 plus your dex modifier. Your not the first person to make that mistake though, so I'll let you keep the roll, just go ahead and roll damage.]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(Ah fuck your right! God dammit! i've already even done this once! I'm just screwing everything up right now U-_- I'll keep that in mind again sorry about that....)

[2+6=8]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The glimmerling went up in a puff of smoke, leaving only one of the twins left. Realizing that she was all alone, she took to air and headed skyward, trying to put as much distance as she could between herself and the party.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Seeing the last glimmerling trying to run for it, she pulls her hammer back and throws it with all her might! (5+3=8) (Assuming a weapon toss goes off of strength. This would also be a good time to ask what the damage roll is for my holy hammer.)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[A cleric's damage is a d6 plus strength mod for a Warhammer. Although it doesn't matter, as the enemy only has on hp left.]

The enchantments on Castella's hammer came to life, and she was able to hurl the weapon far further than any normal hammer. It slammed into the back of the glimmerling, and kept going; the little demon being reduced to a puff of smoke as the hammer passed through her.

With that, the battle was won, and the party was finally able to take stock of the situation. One of their number was nowhere to be seen, and Draanok was standing there naked; his twin members still standing at attention.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He's breathing hard as he turns to the other two, staring at them without a word. Slowly, he raises a fist, holding one thumb up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Thank you!)

With a nod she calls her hammer back, catching it by the handle with ease and she turns to face Draanok. "Are you harmed? do you require healing? How did all of that start? Where are the others?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu saw the last of the gilmmerlings poof into nothing and she finally relaxed to take stock of the area. She exhaled and glanced around looking for Zera not finding her anywhere! She had a stony look to her eyes, she perhaps was fearing the worst. then her eyes finally found Draanok..... stark naked.... Her face, what could be seen of it anyway, turned beat red and she hastily turned away.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Castella = Female Thor. XD]

"The only thing that requires healing is my dick." He snorts, seeming unconcerned about the various bleeding scratches on his body. "As for how it happened..." His face gets serious. "Glimmerlings cornered us. I decided to... Maybe try and look for a less violent way out of the situation." He scratches his head. "Sooo... Things were starting to get a little kinky... I looked around to see how she was doing. Noticed she was gone, aaaand... The rest is history." He murmurs, looking at Castella. He glances at Shizu, not seeming to care that he was naked and others found it embarrassing. Hell, he would have wiggled his hips had he caught her looking.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she turned her head, Shizu noticed that the glimmerling's gear was still laying around. Aside from four tiny suits of leather armor, their potion belts were also accounted for, and all told there were over a dozen vials attached to them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She squinted and then made her way over to the discarded gear taking particular interest in the belts. She'd hold them up to the light to inspect them. "Hmmm.... I'm probably right to assume these could be.... lust potions?", she said more to herself than anyone else. As much as she'd rather not start making people around here hornier she figured it be a good idea to have these on hand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Six of the glass vials did, indeed, contain the roiling pink liquid that she had seen being consumed, and used as a weapon, by demons. the rest were a bit different. One vial had a label with a stylized picture of a cow-girl with obscenely large breasts. Another had a picture of a majestic horse on it. Yet another displayed a picture of a lizard sunning itself on a rock. Finally, tow of the vials displayed very detailed pictures of a woman's vagina, and a man's penis, respectively. The final three appeared to contain ordinary beer.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Again she'd blush as some of the more.... obscene vials caught her eye. but then there was the one with the horse and another with a lizard. She tilted her head wondering just what those were for. she decided to stash them in safely in her own pack. "Found some vails here... I think I'll hold on to them....", she said flatly to the other two.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ugh, very well then. I see this encounter has not curbed your crude nature in the slightest. So you have no idea where the others are? Then we should look for them post haste. If you were in trouble then they very well might be in trouble as well." She turns to Shizu and raises a brow. "Do be careful with those, they typically have a rather.... perverse effect tied to them."