Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He glances at Zera, then the glimmerlings, before sighing. "Oh well. This took an interesting turn of events." He says, chuckling softly as he stands, slowly taking off his armor and clothes, smirking at both glimmerlings the whole time.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu felt a little embarrassed landing on her butt like that, but at least she was free.... the warning she got from the little fairies stuck with her, she really didn't want to end up humping trees. At the same time she felt an odd sense of kinship to the little people. They were defending their home from demons something that she could understand. She hoped that perhaps..... they could meet again under better conditions. "What a curious bunch....", she said looking around. she was quite impressed at their ability to vanish she simply must come visit these people again. Perhaps a gift after her mission would coax them out.....

Anyway, she had things to do. Namely finding her comrades. So she began to make her way around the lake while hugging the tree line for cover.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella gasps as the goo lunges at her and quickly puts her arms up to try and protect herself... and instead ends up moaning happily as her cock slips easily into the slime girls very welcoming mouth! "Oooooh! What... oh sweet Luna, that feels so good!" She says out loud. Her legs shake but thanks to the goos strong arms she stays standing and even pushes forward a bit!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The goo continued to suck and slurp away at Castella's dick, her tongue rolling over the head before prodding at the tip. Meanwhile, her arms began steadily pulling outward, trying to coax Castella's legs apart.

Shizu's trek around the rest of the lake was uneventful. Though that changed as she came upon a large overhang by the beach, and found one of her companions in a most compromising position with a slime-girl. Both seemed a little too caught up in their pleasure to notice her approach.

As Draanok finished stripping, one of the four glimmerlings let out a whistle. "Not bad, but a little limp. Hey, Hot Stuff, I think your boyfriend could use a little attention," she called to Zera, as the other glimmerlings giggled.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She snort giggles "Well he's not claimed by me so go wild ladies." She marches up to one of them and pulls her into a kiss. "But I'll claim you for a bit~" She mutters against the glimmerling's lips

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The only glimmerling that was hovering close enough to the ground to reach was the unusually curvy one with the pink hair. She let out a short yelp before being silenced by the kiss. She struggled for only a moment before leaning into Zera, the bulge in her pants growing far larger that those of the other glimmerlings. Said glimmerlings came to land in a semicircle in front of Draanok, the leader unbuttoning her outfit as she did. "Well, big fella, you heard the lady; stand up so I can get a good look at you." As she spoke, the top of her leather armor popped free, and her breasts were able to hang as nature intended. They were small, for a glimmerling, but well rounded and full.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow as his cock throbs slightly, but grins. "I have a little more self control, you know? It's going to take a little more than a girl just popping her tits out to get me hard." He purrs, grinning and licking his lips as he starts getting into the mood.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Not in any real position to argue, she lets her legs drift apart a bit wider as she actually takes a step forward, eager to get her cock further into this wonderful slime girl! "Ooooh! You are most talented with that tongue! So warm... so soft too."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu peeked over and let out a short, soft, gasp. Her face grew extremely red as she beheld the lewd scene. No way.... Castella had a dick?! she honestly did not know.... not only that but was getting sucked off by a slime girl. Was she in trouble? Was this rape? as much as she didn't want to look she scuenized the scene. It looked mostly consensual but.... was that just her being overwhelmed by pleasure?

she was unsure of what to do and she could feel her own lust raise just by looking at them, but she couldn't just rush in... what Castella got hurt? So, for now... sje would peer at them stealthily all the while Shizu tried hard not to stroke herself....

Last edited:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Oh a big girl huh?" She wraps an arm around the glimmerling's body to hold her close as her free hand slips under the clothes toe explore that bulge. She nipples on the girl's ear. "I'm going to ride you into the ground~"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Castella's legs slowly spread, the goo's pseudopod-penis reformed under her. Starting as a smooth blue cylinder, a spiral ridge began forming at the bottom before snaking up and around the entire length; forming a blunt, wet, drill. It stretched upward, the head pressing firmly against Castella's pussy, then slowly began to rotate.

"Well, how about three," replied the head glimmerling, as she and the other two unbuttoned the rest of their armor, letting it fall to the ground in pieces. The three little demons stood before him, tits and cocks laid bare. The leader with the red ponytail sported the larges member of the three, it bobbed happily in front of her, and was perhaps six inches in length. The other two, twins from the look of them, each with sharply cut purple hair styled to cover one of their eyes, sported smaller boners of maybe five inches, but had their boss beat in the breast department with a pair of C-Cups. They looked at Draanok then to each other, and started licking their lips.
Meanwhile, Zera's hand wrapped around something big in the final glimmerling's pants. With a quick tug, she pulled the beast free. It was at least ten inches long, and hadn't even started to come erect yet; flopping lazily in her grip.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey's eyes cross as the blue drill press against her cunt and starts to spin, her knees shaking in effort to keep her aroused body standing. "Ooooh sweet Luna... what... what are you doing down there? that feels amazing." She shamelessly starts to lower herself onto it!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The goo drill dug its way into her inner folds, eventually hitting the back of her tunnel, before stopping. Before Castella could say anything, she felt her insides begin to stretch as the phallus inside her began to grow. The goo-girl smiled up at Castella, as she pumped more and more mass into her cock; pulling Castella's walls tight around it. Just as it was about to become too much, the cock inside Castella stopped growing, and started to spin again.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Her eyes widen a bit. "Oh wow the others must ride you daily" She slowly jerks the large cock and lowers the two of them to the ground. "So how does anal sound?" She nibbles on the glimmerling's shoulder.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh my. Well... That's certainly much better." He murmurs, chuckling as his duo of cocks slowly stiffen, the knots at the base swelling as blood pumped into his members.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Poor shizu was watching from the shadows her eyes wide with disbelief. they were... fuck out in the open! She thought cassey was far more reserved than this... not only that she couldn't help but feel very aroused. She was getting too lusty in her opinion and after a quick glance around she began to stroke herself under her outfit. she cursed the raw sexulaily of this land once again... it made it so hard to think.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oooooooooooh!" She cries loudly to the sky above her, her pussy streatched out to the max as the giant gooey phallus starts to spin around inside of her. "So much! Can't think!" she moans, cock throbbing in the slimes throat.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Anal!" the pink-haired glimmerling squealed. "I love anal! Go ahead and bend over while I get the beast ready to play," she said, as she took a vial from her belt and pulled the cork with her teeth. She poured the contents over her cock and rubbed it along the shaft in long slow strokes, and as Zera watched she began to harden. Steadily, the member swelled until it towered at an astonishing fifteen inches; so large in fact that the glimmerling seemed to be having trouble keeping her balance. "I don't usually get to do this, most girls say that I'm too big for their back door," she said, as she leaned back, trying to keep herself upright.

"That's because your dicks almost as big as us," called the leader of the glimmerlings, as the twins stepped forward to take Draanok's cocks in their hands.
"Mmm, finally, a guy we can share," said one, as she took the head of one cock into her mouth.
"Indeed, and they look tasty," replied the other, as she dragged her tongue along the other's length.

The sensations only grew for Castella, as the drill ooze began to pump in and out of her. The constant spinning of the dick, coupled with the steady thrusting, was apparently just as overpowering to the slime-girl as it was to her, as she soon felt the member stop suddenly, and a flood of fluid rush into her. The goo came hard, spout after spout of extra-sticky slime spraying Castella's insides, and filling her womb.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He glances over at the glimmerling with the massive cock, and his eyes widen a little. "Damn. That could kill som-" He suddenly sucks in a breath as he feels the other three go to work on his cocks, and glances down at them. "Damn. You ladies are good..." He purrs.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She chuckles and presents her rump to the girl. "What you rubbed on it better have also counted as lube otherwise put that mouth to work girl~"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the twins worked their magic on his dicks, the lead glimmerling took to the air again, hovering right in front of Draanok. "Hey, this isn't a spectator sport," she griped, thrusting her six inch manhood up to his face. "Let's put that mouth of yours to work."

Zera felt a hand land on her ass as the last glimmerling strutted up behind her; the head of her massive cock pressing against her anus. "Oh, don't worry, that gel will make this completely painless... I won't feel a thing." With that, she thrust her hips forward, and seven inches of thick man meat plowed into Zera's ass. The oil the glimmerling had used helped a little, but it was still an awfully snug fit. "Oooohhh! So tight!" she screamed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow, then grins, showing a mouth full of very sharp teeth. "You sure you want that, hon? I have hands and a tail. I'm sure either of those would work just as well." He murmurs, chuckling.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She growls and her tail smacks the glimmerling. "Gentle gentle" She looks over her shoulder. "Go slow to start or I turn up the heat"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a loud cry of pleasure she hits orgasm, blasting her cum into the goo girls mouth and throat as her legs finally give out and she falls onto... or maybe into... the goo below her!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Castella collapsed right on top of the goo-girl, and the squishy creature lost her shape under her weight. She slowly reformed, her torso coming up behind Castella to hold her in an embrace, while her lower mass formed into something akin to a soggy beanbag for her to sit on. As Castella sat in the creature's embrace, another pseudopod-dick formed right between Castella's legs. The goo looked at her, then to the pseudopenis, and back again; an eager smile on her face.

"You also have a tongue," demanded the glimmerling in front of Draanok. "And I suggest you put it to use, because it's all the lube you're going to get before this goes up your ass." Her tone was full of authority, and smugness. Clearly this girl was used to getting her way.

The glimmerling behind Zera wrapped her arms around the base of her tail. "Oh, come on, don't act like a virgin. As easy as that went in, you can't tell me that this is the first time you've let someone take your ass for a ride," she said, as she slowly pulled her cock back until just the head was still inside Zera, before pushing back inside, inch by inch, until she was even deeper than she had been.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That so?" He murmurs, chuckling, before looking down at the other two glimmerlings on his cocks. "Bossy, ain't she?" He says, grinning as his tongue rolls out, wrapping around the glimmerling's cock and starting to jerk it off.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Seeing them cum made her juice herself slightly, thankfully her clothes were thick so it wouldn't show through. She made no sound even as she came her mouth shut very firmly. Seeing a lull in the lovemaking she decided it was enough there were things to do! But how to approach this.... situation. her face was still hot with blush as she hopped down trying very hard not to stare at the two as she called out to them. "Ahem! Uh miss Casstella?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes a moment to compose herself before seeing the goo make yet another advance for round two. "My goodness... you just don't know when to stop. Well I suppose I could go for-." She stops mid sentence as Shizu steps out of freaking no where. "SHIZU!" She squeals, scrambling to get up off the good and look around for her pants. "This isn't what it looks like!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu was blushing hot enough for it to be seen past her covered cheeks. She was still trying to look away but every so often her gaze would try and settle on Castella's exposed lower half. She wasn't sure what to say.... so she said, "Uh-huh..... really? It's not my.... buisness.... to tell you what to do.....", she said still trying to be respectful and avert her eyes. She then tries to help her find her pants while at the same time watching the goo girl here and there.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She groans a bit and pushes into the small female. "Fine, its not but you still went to hard"