Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I just... I didn't think anyone would get here this fast is all! I mean, no that doesn't make it any better.... gah! Where did my pants get off too?!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As they looked around, Shizu suddenly spotted Castella's pants, still floating inside the goo-girl; along with her enchanted panties.

"Honey, you haven't felt hard yet," replied the glimmerling, as she set into a steady pace behind Zera. "But, fine, if you insist." pulling a second vial from her belt, she popped the cork and poured the contents onto her shaft as it slid in and out of Zera's ass. At once the going got easier, as the potion was some sort of lubricant.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Whoops.]

"Good boy," said the lead glimmerling, as her cock hardened even further in response to Draanok's attention. Meanwhile, the two girls between his legs shared a giggle before beginning to bob their heads intermittently; one going down as the other pulled up. Their skill and timing was impeccable; clearly this was not the first double blowjob they had given.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He groans out loud as they pleasure him, the vibrations probably adding to the pleasure of the glimmerling who had her cock wrapped up in his tongue. He places his hands on the heads of the ones sucking his cock as he gently rolls his hips back and forth. His tongue wraps harder around the bossy glimmerling's dick, jerking it off nice and hard.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Uuuuh miss Castella I think i found them.....", Shizu said as she beheld the goo in all its lewdness. She decided to take matters into her own hands and slowly reach for them. "That's miss Castella's, I'll be taking that."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy tries and fails to cover her jnk with her hands as she hunches over slightly. "Please just grab them... I would like to keep whatever pride I might have left."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Watching the goo girl carefully Shizu reaches into the goo hoping it/she will let her have it. her face is flushed still as her hand moved slowly and gently.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Retrieving Castella's clothes were easy enough to recover, though they were thoroughly soaked in slime. Shizu's arm was likewise covered in the sticky stuff after she finished fishing them out.

After Draanok had the glimmerling's cock good and wet, she looked down at him with a smile. "Alright, that's enough foreplay. Turn around and drop your breeches buddy," she ordered.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks at her for a minute, before chuckling. "Alright. Fair enough." He murmurs, turning around and bending over, presenting his ass to her. He taps the two girls below on the head. "Mind switching to a different hole now?" He growls softly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"ah, you got them... please give them here, I can wipe the slime off... or maybe wash them off in the lake."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Right yes uh... here...", Shizu said flushed looking off to the side. She then looks back to the goo girl, her lewd endowments drawing her eyes for the briefest of moments. "And.... who might you be?", she asked trying not to stare at the gooey boobs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She flicks off the goo as best she can before stepping into her panties and pants. "Much better."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Seeing Castella trying to clean her clothes, the goo-girl smiled and the ooze that still covered both her, and Shizu, began to gather into large globs before falling to the ground and slithering back to the main mass of slime. In response to Shizu's question, she simply formed another oversized phallus, and motioned from it to her with a wide smile on her face. It seemed that, even if the goo-girl were capable of speech, she was not interested in small talk.

The two glimmerlings needed little in the way of encouragement. Walking over to a fairly flat rock, they climbed onto it, and looked back at Draanok as they presented their asses to him. As he admired the view, Draanok felt a tiny pair of hands upon his shoulders, as the lead glimmerling fluttered behind him and leaned in close to his ear. "Peace of advice: one of them loves it up the ass. See if you can guess which one," she whispered.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow and chuckles. "It's usually the one the the slightly gaping, relaxed ass." He says, grinning as he walks closer. "Why don't you ladies lie on each other? It'll be a little more convenient for me." He says, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... thank you." She mumbles while tugging her pants back up and clipping her belt into place.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu already flushed in the face turned away quickly, fumeing under her face scarf/mask. "For goodness sake! Why did I expect anything else?!", she said to the world at large. She massaged her temple and then said, not looking up, "Ugh, anyway.... Miss Castilla would you know were the others are?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"umm, no, not yet. You are the first one to arrive. I found our old camp and was cleaning it up when I got... distracted."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The goo's phallus deflated with an audible plop, upon being rejected, and she turned with a silent humph to begin slithering back to the water. Once she was out of sight, Castella felt the oddest sensation, as the slime inside her suddenly lost its cohesion and began dripping out of her pussy; running down her inner thighs in thick rivers.

The two glimmerlings quickly rolled on top of each other; one on her back, the other on top of her with their breasts pressed together. They looked back at him, with smiles on their faces, as the one on top reached back, and puller her right ass cheek to the side. "Come on, already," she said. "You better make us squeal," added the other.

[Anyone heard from Malice lately?]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[You um... Actually haven't replied to his post...]
She groans a bit and pushes into the small female. "Fine, its not but you still went to hard"

"Oh I'm going to do just that, ladies." He purrs, slapping their butts with a hand each as he suddenly buries his cocks in their pussies. "Say. Any one of you likes it up the ass?" He murmurs, chuckling.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Yes I did, it was in my next post. He is the one playing Zera, right?]

"Do you?" came the voice of the third Glimmerling from behind him, as Draanok felt the small head of her cock press against his ass. The other two chuckled as they saw their friend's arms wrap around his waist.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes intensely and looks around for a bush. "Excuse me a moment." She mutters before running behind it,d itching her pants yet again and letting the slime out quickly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Er..... right...", Shizu said looking off to the side. She shook her head, took a second to breathe and center herself. Then she exhaled and looked farther along the path. "We must find them, we should go together around the lake. they should be there."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A few minutes later she comes back just minus teh goo inside her. "At the same time, if we go out looking and they end up here, then we are just going in a circle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Yeah... Are you sure, though? Just go back and double check.]

"Depends on if it's a guy or a rather buxom female... And the fact that I'm not fighting tooth and nail should tell you all you need to know." He says, chuckling and wrapping his tail around her waist, pulling her closer.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Draanok made small talk with his captors, he suddenly noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Zera, his salamander companion, and the glimmerling she was with, were both gone.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What the fu-!?" He snarls, suddenly slapping the other glimmerlings off and grabbing his glaive from the floor as he spins to face them. "Where is she!?" He growls.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"While that might be true.... I have a bad feeling. When I first got here I was attacked... what if they are in a similar situation?", Shizu said gravely. "Come, we should make haste. I came from behind us so surely they must be ahead of us.", she said pointing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Very well, if you feel they are in need I can not ignore the call." She holds her hand out and her hammer comes flying over, settling in her grip gently. "Lead the way."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hey!" cried the glimmerlings, as they were shoved aside. Seeing Draanok pick up his weapon, they all began to snarl. "Oh, tough guy, huh? Well, we know how to deal with tough guys," said the leader, as pink magic began to gather in the palms of her hands.

As Castella, and Shizu hurried down the beach, it wasn't long before they began to hear the sounds of battle in the distance.

[Draanok can go ahead and make the first couple of moves, before the others get there.]