Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His ears prick slightly and he nods. "I do. Pretend like you don't feel like there's anything wrong." He says, calmly setting up a campsite. Meanwhile, his eyes are scanning the area, trying to spot whatever it was.

[9+2=11]
[What's watching us, where is it, and is it dangerous?]
[Also, why tf do I never get notifications!?]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu was startled by the appearance of the strange Imps and her eyes went wide when she spotted their endowments. "Fuck." was all they heard from her as her eye moved for Imp to imp watching them with a look of shock anger, well much as they could see with her face covered like it always was. She was uncertain how fast they could move.... their wings didn't look too large but maybe they didn't have to be. there were to many unknown variables for her it was probably better to try and escape then to try and fight a three on one battle, she'd have to find the others. "....If you know what's good for you, you will not follow me.", she said as flatly as she could. Then, she made dash for it, trying to head run into the trees to perhaps lose them.

[would i roll dex for this? or what?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Castella began cleaning up the campsite, the gel-creature sat and watched for some time. Eventually, it surged up onto the beach to get a closer look, and she could see that the thing had the rough shape of a woman, complete with gooey hair, and large wet-looking breast.

As Draanok went through the motions of gathering firewood, he could make out the sound of wings beating in the air above him. Before he could do much else, a girlish giggle cut through the air, so whatever was watching them was intelligent, and that could always be dangerous.

[Yes, this would be a defy danger roll. You can use Dex if you want to give them the slip, or Con if you want to plain old out run them.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ugh... Crap. I think it's a... What are those tiny green bitches called? Oh glimmerlings. Right..." He mutters. "That, or a very tiny succubus. She's pretty good at hiding..." He whispers, before turning his head to the source of the noise. "Hey, we already know you're there! Come out!" He called out loudly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
In response to Draanok's call, a voice spoke up from above them. "Damn it, Britney, you gave us away!" All at once several beings appeared; apparently dropping invisibility spells. Sure enough, they were glimmerlings; the diminutive demons that were once goblins before being pulled fully to the side of corruption. These ones, however, looked a bit different from the other ones he had seen. Gone were the tattered rags and loincloths that most glimmerlings strutted around in. Rather, these ones were wearing very tight suits of leather armor, and had a number of potions, and vials hooked to their belts.
"I swear, you had better learn to keep that mouth of yours shut, or you're not going to last long in this division," said one of them, apparently the leader. She had long, firey-red hair tied back in a pony tail, and carried herself with an air of superiority as she berated one of her counterparts; an extremely curvy specimen with a wild mop of bubblegum pink hair. Meanwhile their two companions kept a close eye on Draanok, and Zera.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow. "Rookie, I assume." He says casually, pulling his glaive into his lap to show he was armed. "Happens sometimes. Can I help you ladies?" He asks, looking each one of them in the eyes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Shizu bolted for the woods, and the imps were fast on her heels. Once they hit the tree line, though, their advantage slipped away. Leaping over logs, and ducking between threes, the imps were soon out of sight, with only their curses still following her, and even those soon faded. She continued to leap and swerve through the woods, when all of a sudden, her world turned upside down, and she was in the air. Once the disorientation passed, she found herself hanging upside down; her ankle caught in a snare that hung from a high tree branch.

"Oh, we're just out looking for strays," replied the redhead, turning to face him. "And what do we have here, but a fine pair of lizards just waiting to be taken in for processing," she said, as a wicked grin spread across her face.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu didn't scream, years of training had squashed the urge. so it was a quiet affair, the younge ninja only making a gasp then a grunt as she saw the world swing back and forth slowly. after a second her brain got back in gear remembering to quickly assess the situation. She didn't hear anything just yet and she was uncertain if it was the imps that had laid the trap. she decided the best course of action was to quickly cut the rope, and thankfully her hands were free. She grabbed the snare with one hand while the other pulled out her wakazashi. she then began to carefully saw at the snare. she couldn't stay here, who knows what set that trap, and when they or it might come back.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
she stops and looks at the gooey woman before her. "Oh my, you sure have an impressive shape to you now! Glad to see you look clean again... oh geeze, what am I doing, can you even understand me?" She laughs at herself and tosses the last of the branches and leaves out of the camping area.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The goo girl smiled at the compliment, and leaned back into what might have been a kneeling position, though it was a little hard to tell with her lower half being just a mass of slime. Still, Castella thought she could make out the barest outline of thighs in the general mass. And, from between those thighs, something began to emerge. A pseudopod extended, and took the unmistakable shape of a human penis, fully erect and nine inches long. She sat there, with her goods on display, smiling proudly to herself.

As Shizu started to cut through the thick vine holding her leg, a shrill voice suddenly rang out in the air around her. "Well, well, what do we have here? Another thief looking to take something that doesn't belong to them?" Looking around, Shizu didn't see anyone around her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu stopped, looking all around but finding no one. This was not good. She couldn't fight as well strung up like this and she could not see the possible trap setter. She was no thief though, she was merely trying to escape. She considered talking her way out. She wasn't the most personable of people she knew.... but surely it couldn't hurt to try.

"I believe..... we have misunderstanding.", she said cautiously still gazing around. "You see.... I was set upon by strange imps, then in my attempt to evade them I.... must have sprung your trap.....", she explained warily.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"We're up here," the little voice called. Looking up, Shizu spotted the tiniest figure she had ever seen. It looked like a skinny human woman, but couldn't have been more than a few inches tall. She wore leaves for clothing, and had a tiny crossbow in her hands. Her hair was the bright pink of a tulip, and bright magenta butterfly wings sprouted from her back. As Shizu watched, another little fairy stepped out from behind a leaf, then another, and another. Soon the trees around her were crawling with dozens of them; all dressed for war, as much as such tiny creatures could be.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu was very surprised, she could scarcely believe what her eyes were showing her. They were armed with.... very small crossbows but there were alot of them. this could very a delicate situation.....

"I.... hope i have not intruded.", she said her hand still holding her wakazashi read to cut herself free if things got hairy. "Your not.... with the demons, are you?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, we are not," replied the girl who had spoken up before, taking the role of spokesperson for the group. "The question is, are you?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, except these two lizards happen to be armed and dangerous." He says, keeping his tone neutral, almost friendly and conversational. "And a lot bigger. One of them is definitely very rapey and it's not the salamander." He chuckles, grinning at them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella can't help but stop and stare at the new addition the goo girl was sporting on her body. "I... wow. That is equally impressive." She mutters while walking a bit closer to the big slime girl,. her hidden cock starting to harden. "I wonder though, why are you showing all of this to me hmm? Hoping to gain something?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
So they weren't with the demons, this was a good sign. She could perhaps reason with them. "No, I have nothing but hate for demons and all their kind.", there was an edge to her words. "Perhaps.... you could let me down? This is.... quite uncomfortable.", she stated flatly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You may be armed, but I wonder how long you'll stay dangerous?" replied the lead glimmerling, as her hand went for one of the potions hanging from her belt.

Shizu hung in the air as the fairy regarded her with suspicion. "If you're not with the demons, then what are you doing out here?" she demanded.

In response to Castella's question, the goo-girl's lower mass began to undulate, causing her hips to thrust back and forth, slowly bobbing her cock. Said cock then began to roil and change shape, shifting from human, to canine, to feline, to equine, to something that looked like a sea anemone, into the head of a serpent complete with hood, and finally back to human. All the while, the goo kept a sultry smile on her face, her eyebrows bobbing now and then as her member took on some of the more bizarre shapes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella blushes at the very obvious attempt to seduce her with the multitude of different dicks this goo girl knows how to make. She looks around to make sure no one else is around before smiling at the slime. "Well, aren't you a tempting girl? But I have a surprise all my own." She tugs down her panties of holding and exposes her large human cock.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Maybe there is a way to solve this with peace?" She asks while fire flickers around her arms.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She had to pause, a ninja was never to release details of their mission. It could lead to it being leaked or worst endanger innocent bystanders. That was she was taught anyway.... but she could explain that she was looking for her allies.

"Well.... I was looking for my allies in arms, so to speak. We all appeared here separate from one another. We're on a quest you see... now please, blood rushing to ones head is quite uncomfortable.", Shizu said voice still flat as a board.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... There probably is. Are you girls looking for a conversation or a fight?" He asks pleasantly, smiling at the girls, although his smile was more of him baring his sharp teeth.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The goo-girl's eyes lit up as her member surged with new mass; doubling, and then tripling in girth, until it looked about ready to pop like a water balloon. She quickly began slithering towards Castella, eyes fixed on her manhood.

Shizu suddenly felt the vine holding her leg give, and she fell to the forest floor with a thud. As she got to her feet, she found a dozen tiny crossbows trained on her. "Fine," called the lead fairy. "But, if I hear about you causing trouble later, you'll spend the rest of your days humping trees." With that, the pixies bolted back into the leaves and bushes they had emerged from, leaving Shizu to go on her merry way.

[Draanok and Zera need to make a parley check. Either to offer the glimmerlings something to leave them alone, or to see if the veiled threat works.]

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(Roll d20+3= 10+3=13 for parley) "Surely we can come to a peaceful, sexy, steamy solution?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps at the sudden giant member on the goo girl and takes a step backwards. "Woa... take it easy now, something like that would probably kill me!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Castella's protest went unheeded, as the goo lunged the final few steps between them; and warm, wet, lips wrapped around the head of her member. The goo-girl's arms wrapped around Castella's thighs, holding her in place, as she gobbled down the entire length of man-meat without any trouble.

[Actually, it's 2d6 in Dungeon World, but I like your suggestion so I'll let it slide this time.] "Well now, that's what I like to hear," said the head glimmerling, easing her hand away from her belt. "Why don't you start by slipping out of those stuffy clothes, Hot Stuff?" she instructed.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(Ah sorry) She nods and slips out of her clothes. "See this is so much better~"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Watching Zera drop what little clothing she had on, brought smiles to all the glimmerling's faces, and caused bulges to swell in all of their pants. "Hmm, not bad," called one of them, before turning to Draanok. "Okay, big guy, how about you?" she demanded.