Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I still vote for poison that would make everyone super sick..." He sighs. "Then all we do is literally just walk in, pick up someone who looks like they know something, and then walk back out!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You are assuming it will even have any effect. The demons could very well be immune to poison! And how would we even get it out to them?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm sure they've gotta eat at some point. So all we gotta do is get disguised, sneak in as slaves, poison the food with stupidly high amounts of poison they're hopefully not immune to... And then sneak out." He shrugs. "Ooooor... We lace their food with aphrodisiacs. Get them too horny and too busy fucking to notice one of their own being taken away. Surely a race that thrives on sex wouldn't be immune to aphrodisiacs?" He says, raising an eyebrow.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
That was.... actually not a bad idea.... most of it anyway. This would be a nice clean way to take them down and then capture one. However... she was not too keen on the idea of disguising as slaves, that could lead to..... undesirable situations.

"Perhaps.... there is wisdom in what you say, but posing as slaves sounds like taking quite the risk.", she said inclining her head slightly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I do not think posing as slaves would be wise... Something tells me we would get in but never out."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Perhaps... there is a way to disguise as demons ourselves? Well either way, could you perhaps provide us with a map of this place? even a rough estmaition of the layout will be most helpful.", Shizu said giving a short bow of her head.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm afraid no current maps of the place exist," Urta began.
"When the town was raised, it was practically reduced to rubble," continued Cera. "Most of the buildings you find there will likely be new. I'm afraid that's about all we can tell you about it, as our scouts have reported that a palisade now encircles the place."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
There was a flush of blush in parts of her face that could be seen. Shizu was very uncomfortable with this contact she tried to squirm out of her grip. "H-Hey! C-Can you not?", she said rather flustered. "Ok fair enough.... we can work out the details when we get there.", she said once she slipped out of the salamander's grasp and making sure her mouth and nose were still properly hidden.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We can discuss our plan of action as we move. For now, let us stop taking up more of the councils time."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
shizu nodded in agreement. "Yes I believe we can work out far more details while out in the field."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With that, the meeting was adjourned, and the party was free to plan their first move.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So. We need to get into a demon village and investigate how they get into the city. Our options are disguise, poison or abducting."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Regardless of their plan, the party's first order of business would be getting to the mainland; a simple enough task with the way travel in Mareth worked, but it did leave the question, did they all know of a place that they could travel to together?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, lets set up a gathering point... have we all been to that lake by the forest? It would make a fine staging ground."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Actually yes. I have been there. but I'm not sure how safe the spot is...", Shizu said ponderously.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As they were more than likely to wind up at different places around the lake, a possible plan of action would be for one person to remain where they first arrived, while the others circled the water until they all met up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, why don't we all jump to the lake and meet up on me? I can set up a small camp... maybe get a fire going. that should make it very easy to find me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... Us and every other monster in the vicinity. Did nobody teach you how to be stealthy?" He snorts.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"One of us could make a camp with no fire while the others just walk around until we find them"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I believe Ms.Salamander has the right idea.", Shizu said flatly. "So let's get going.... everyone have what they need?",

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Once final preparations were made for the journey, the group set out for the outskirts of the city. Once there, they began walking, and the magic of Mareth took over soon enough; the landscape blurring for a split second before reforming as something new. Gone was the warm sun, and tropical heat of Tel'Kara, replaced by the much cooler air and sandy shores of the inland lake.

Castella found herself once more back at the old camp that she and her original companions had set up shortly after arriving in Mareth. So much had happened since then that it was hard to believe that only a few months had passed. Fortunately, things seemed to be looking up around here. The lake no longer had that off-green tinge to the water, instead sparkling under the sun as a healthy blue. A blue that seemed to be undulating strangely close to the shore, as a large mass of blue jelly lifted above the surface, and regarded her with a rough-formed face.

Draanok and Zera, appeared next to the water, where they had stopped to rest while making their way to Tel'Kara. It seemed much like they remembered it, although not long after they appeared, a strange feeling began to creep down Draanok's spine. It almost felt like they were being watched.

Upon appearing at the lakeside, Shizu had little time to asses her surroundings before a voice called out from behind her. "Well, well, look what we have here." Spinning around, she saw three imps perched on and around a large boulder. At least she thought they were imps. Unlike most imps, however, these three were a deep green in color, and their eyes bulged far larger than most imps. They still possessed the wings and exaggerated features of their kind though; including grossly oversized manhoods that hung almost to the ground. "Hmm, she looks tasty," said one. "Or is it a extra curvy little boy under their?" asked another. "Looks tight, regardless," finished the third.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella calmly brushes off her tunic before taking note of the situation. The lake was no longer tainted... or at least as heavily tainted as it was before. Their old camp has remained untouched so that saves her a good bit of work setting things up again. Lastly is the gooey face looking at her from the water. It didn't seem hostile and certainly wasn't rushing over to attack her so she simply waves at it while sprucing things up a bit.