Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I've they've just been stealing food..." He leans back over the rock, stretching over it like an actual lizard. "All we gotta do is bring food? Nah. They're not going to let us in just with that." He murmurs, his eyes closing as he sunbathes on the rock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
It occurred to Castella, that if they needed help trying to figure out a way into the town, they could just ask one of the locals. Whitney's farm was always a nice place to visit. Or, if she felt adventuresome, the forest kitsune that she and her original companions had met, might still be willing to help.
If all else failed, Shizu could try infiltrating the town at night. Though, that would be risky without at least some recon first.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(I don't think Castella ever met the foxes actually.) "Well, we have two options I believe. I know of a very friendly farm hand around here that might be able to give us some insight on these demons. If she can't help us, we can scout out their home and have Shizu slip in after dark."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Erm... Eh... First... Sounds good... Whatever..." He mumbles, now fully stretched out over the rock as he slowly goes off to sleep.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu considered this. "Well, that sounds sensible enough for me.", Shizu said nodding.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then to the farm we shall go. It isn't that far from this camp to be honest. Though it seems some rest is in order first."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
After catching some shut-eye, the group was off once again. It wasn't long before the field of crops surrounding a lone farmhouse came into view. As the party made their way through the rows, they saw all manner or peppers on display.
These plants looked strange to Shizu. Many of them possessed large bulbous tops, making them look strangely similar to a dog's penis. Others seemed to be normal enough, but conjoined at the end. Still others were larger than any pepper she had ever seen.
The rest of the group recognized these as puppy-peppers, a common transformative plant that gave it's consumer the traits of a canine, if eaten raw.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh hey. This thing." He murmurs, plucking one of them. "How fucking obvious is it that this is a dog dick?" He snorts, waving it in the air, before poking Castella with it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shisu would look over them with great suspicion. She knew better then to just try any food she found.... After all caution was one of the first things a ninja had to learn. She would roll her eyes at Draanok, he was so immature! "Just what is that anyway?", she asked flatly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"They are called puppy peppers." She takes it from him him firmly. "And they belong to the farmer here. So stop plucking them like they are free food! As a side note, if eaten raw they have dog like effects on you. If cooked however, they are very tasty."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Only the best around here," said a woman's voice. Looking towards the farmhouse, the group spotted a short anthropomorphic dog-girl in a set of overalls walking towards them. "Well, howdy there, Castella. Long time no see," said Whitney.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Whitney!" She cheers happily, walking over and hugging the dog girl happily. "How have you been?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, I took that!" He whines, before spotting the owner and immediately zipping his mouth. This doggie woman looked vaguely familiar to him, but he had no idea why.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu would furrow her brow at the expalantion, she would really need to be careful what she ate around here.... She would give short bow to Whitney. "Ma'am. I take it you've been here for some time."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney returned the hug, and smiled as she turned to look at Castella's companions. "Sure have, sugar. Been working this land for years now." She turned to look back at Castella. "Who's your friends?" she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah. This here is Shizu and the crass one stealing your crops is Draanok. They are all that is left of my adventuring group at this point. The others have been encased in crystal or... taken. The only one safe is Elli back at home but she has thrown in the adventuring towel to care for our kid."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oi! I wasn't stealing, ya cow!" He huffs, sticking his tongue out at her.
"And I'm only "crass" with the annoying ones." He snorts.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu would roll her eyes at Draanok he was just the most immature person she'd ever met! "So.... miss Whitney... tell me: would you happen to know anything about this supposed demon stronghold nearby?"

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Demon stronghold you say?" asked Whitney, cocking her head. "Oh, you mean the town over yonder? Why sure, they're some of my best customers," she explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You see? I told you she would be able to-" She stops mid sentence as what Whitney says clicks in her head. "THEY WHAT?!" She squeaks, looking at her with wide eyes. "You trade with them?!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ladies. Chill your tits. This is a good opportunity." He says, grinning evilly and rubbing his hands together. "How often do they come to trade?" He asks, looking at Whitney.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, yeah," replied Whitney. "It's kinda' par for the course living way out here; you can't exactly be picky with who your customers are. So, when a couple of imps, or a succubus swing by looking to buy produce, we haggle. Happens once or twice a week."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"But... but they are demons! They rape and corrupt people! Why would you want to do business with creatures like that?!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'd have to agree with lady Castella on this one.... but perhaps.... you can help us there....", Shizu cut in. "The demons from that settlement are causing quite a lot of problems for everyone. I'm actually quite surprised that you remain unharmed Miss Whitney." Shizu said arms folded. "In short; we need your help. We want to get into the place and if they are coming here for food you might just be able to help us find our ticket in."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Um, so they don't rape and corrupt me?" Whitney asked, as if the answer should be obvious. "Besides, once you get a feel for how they think, demons ain't hard to deal with. And, what do you mean ticket? If you want in, then just go in; they don't keep the doors locked. Or are you trying to be incogneetus?" she asked, miss pronouncing the word.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Incognito. Yes. We need to get in undetected." He murmurs, rubbing his chin.
"How do you sell them stuff? In crates or something?" He asks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sacks? Ugh. That makes the job harder... Crates are easier to hide in." He mutters, grimacing. "We'd be spotted in sacks. Kinda risky..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs heavily and rubs her forhead. "So its ok as long as it doesnt happen to you Whitney? Oh Luna help me."