Return to Mareth (In Game)

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Well I'm only able to take the forms of creatures from the swamps, as well as certain others. Like spiders, snakes, birds... But yes, it is wonderful."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lost as she was in the moment, Shizu didn't even notice Mona's cock rising next to her, until it was too late. When she finally came to her senses, she found it bobbing in the air next to her. Mona's cock really was that of a horse; a full two feet in length, and as wider than Shizu's arm. It stood, swaying slightly, like a tree branch, and gave off a fever-heat to the touch. "Well, now that he's out, shall we get started?" asked Mona, as she reached out and placed her large hands on Shizu's hips, and slowly began working her pants down.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu was taken aback by the sheer girth and length of the cock before her once she came back to the present. She'd never seen such a thing, let alone from a person not an animal. She'd blink at it questioning if her eyes were telling the truth. But it was very real.... her hands were on it after all. The little ninja would have her hands over Mona's as she tried pull her pants down in a half hearted attempt to stop her. "M-Miss Mona what are y-you.... d-doing?", she asked squirming slightly in her grasp her lust having weaked her normal barriers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I must admit I am very curious about such a unique ability. But that is neither here nor there... I believe I have been shirking dinner duty by standing here running my mouth." She says with a alugh.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
She giggled softly, and nodded.
"Well, we wouldn't want to go hungry. How long until it's ready? Could I go for a walk while you make it?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We are still chopping up the vegetables so... I think you could get a walk in before it is ready."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Okay, I'm going to go look at the farms, I didn't see much of it last night in the dark."

She'd move to the door, stepping outside and inhaling the earthy farm air, before happily walking out into the fields and examining the plants.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then, I suppose we should finish up cooking before the others come around hungry." She says with a smile to Whitney.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
While Castella helped finish up in the kitchen, Lauvia milled about outside. She caught sight of a lizard man standing in front of the barn, and staring inside.

As Draanok watched, the big cow-woman continued trying to ease Shizu out of her clothes. However he also noticed something else coming from in the barn. A deep moaning coming from the stall across from the two. Apparently, there was someone else in there with them.

Mona's hands continued to inch down Shizu's hips, taking her pants down with them. When Shizu sputtered out her objection, Mona looked at her quizzically. "Just helping you get ready, hun. You'll need more than your hands to get this baby off," she said, motioning to her massive cock. "And, it will feel a lot better for both of us, if you take the ride bareback," she whispered into Shizu's ear, her voice deep and husky, filled with desire. Once again, her hands began sliding downward.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It turned out that Shizu wore no small clothes under her slightly baggy black pants. So, when they feel to her ankles her lower half was bared to the world. Her skin was a bit on the pale side as she kept herself covered almost all the time, her cute little pussy was bright pink and glistening with lust. Her hips and butt were her best features of her figure since her breasts were relatively small compared to most people here. Shizu would give a most adorable squeak as she bared buy Mona's big but gentle hands. Again her hands would come across Mona's as if to stop her but, she merely just held onto them. "I-I-I've never..... A-Always so busy you see..... I.... I am a.... a...", she said her blush reaching a fever pitch as she whispered to Mona. "A virgin....."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Lauvia tilted her head as she watched the lizard man, a mischievous smile slowly spreading on her face. Quickly looking around, she'd gather some mud in her hands before sneaking up on him.

(Rolled an 11 to sneak)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Draanok, go ahead and roll defy danger to notice the prank coming.]

Mona looked at Shizu and smiled. "Oh, don't worry, you can still call yourself that afterward, if you want." With that, Mona's hands came up under Shizu's arms, and the smaller woman felt her feet leave the floor, as she was picked up like a toddler by the towering cow-woman. "Now take a deep breath," she said, before lowering Shizu right onto her cock. But, no penetration occurred.
Shizu did not feel the sharp pain that she had expected. Instead, her legs hung on either side of Mona's manhood, her pussy pressing into the fever-hot shaft by her own weight, and Shizu realized that Mona was holding her entire body up with nothing but her dick; her hands merely steadying Shizu as she balanced on the pulsing length of it.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Whitney looked to Castella. "I think I can finish up here. Why don't you go let your friends know that dinner's almost ready?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu tensed as she was lifted from the floor her, bare legs and thighs twitching. It wasn't too surprising that she could be lifted so easily by Mona. But, it didn't make her any less nervous. She was quite adorable in her own way left so vulnerable as she was. She was slightly scared too she didn't quite understand what Mona had planed and when she told her to take a deep breath she did so in more of a gasp, exspecting to suddenly be full of cock and possibly being painfully stretched. but nothing of the sort happened!

She looked down surprised to see herself sitting on the length of the shaft of horse cock. the heat making her pant under her mouth cover. Many would take off such things in times like this but not Shizu, she was very protective about her face..... anyway, she soon found herself held up entirely by it! it was so thick and strong she was literally riding the horsey as it were. The little half naked ninja's pussy would leak some girl juice onto the shaft as she looked back and forth from Mona to the cock with wide eyes. She was at a loss really and only cute little half moans and stuttering words would come out of her. "Wha-What.... now....?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Squeeze your legs together," Mona instructed, as she reached behind Shizu, and took hold of her ass with one hand, and pulled her close. Each of Mona's huge breasts rested on one of Shizu's shoulders, her head sandwiched between them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu would feel her pussy rub against that fever-hot peen as she was subsequently smothered by massive amounts of boob and cleavage. The smaller girl was beginning to pant due to how warm that cock was on her. It was subtly making her lustier. She couldn't really figure out how it was that she got into this situation.... but she was here...

She did as she was asked and tightened her legs around Mona's manhood, the hand on her butt making already begin to squeeze with her legs. Her hands would, with slight shalking, wrap around Mona's sides. this wasn't very uncomfortable at all.... in fact it was warm, soft, and very cozy....

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sadly, Draanok did not notice the young woman sneaking up on him.

Mona's other hand came down to join the first, and each squeezed one of Shizu's cheeks in a firm but loving grip. "Alright now, hold on," she warned. Her hands moved to Shizu's hips, and began pushing her away. Shizu slowly moved back along Mona's rod, her clit rolling over the medial ring as she did, until she was sure she was either going to slip off, or Mona was going to slip inside her. But, neither one happened.
Just as Shizu reached the tip, Mona began pulling her back in. Once more Shizu felt her lower lips dragged along every inch of that burning hot cock, until she and Mona were once more pelvis to pelvis. Then Mona did it again, and again, and again; each time picking up speed. Suddenly Shizu realized what was happening. Her inner thighs, and womanhood, were being used as a sex toy.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Slipping closer, Lauvia would also pick up some fertilizer, mixing it in with the mud. She'd creep up behind the salamander, placing the small pile behind him. Quickly leaping up, at him, she'd push him back and roar, tripping him into the pile.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"As you say Whitney... and for what it is worth, I am sorry for what I said. Some times I forget that sometimes, even if it goes against what you like, one must make exceptions to survive." She gives her a small bow before heading out to find the others.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He yelps as he's caught by surprise, and stumbles backwards, falling into the pile of fertilizer and mud.
"Hey! What the fuck!?" He snarls angrily, immediately rolling to his feet and baring his sharp teeth at the person who startled him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shuz would gasp rather loudly as she was dragged all the way to the tip of the huge hot cock. Her pussy juice making a wet streak across it. It was also far more pleasurable then she thought it would be..... next thing she was pulled back, waist to waist. The fires of her lust being stoked directly now. with each subsequent push pull cycle it made the little girl squeak and moan in pleasure. So, she this is was how one milked a cock like this.... and she was being a sort of sex toy.... well maybe more than that, those firm, but caring hands on her butt did seem to care about her too. She would be able to get off right along with her like this. And, while she was incredibly embarrassed Mona may have just made a real.... friend.... in Shizu.

Last edited:

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Grinning wildly and moving quickly, Lauvia ran behind the corner of the barn, shapeshifting into a snake (Roll 7, hold two) and waiting for the salamander to follow.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As soon as she walked outside, a couple of things caught Castella's attention. First was the sight of Draanok falling on the ground, and second was the sound of moaning coming from the barn.

Mona thrust harder and harder, her massive dick slipping between Shizu's legs so fast that it was practically a blur. "Gods, you're so soft, Shizu," she moaned. Her pace slowed, but her thrusts became more forceful. Shizu found herself being lifted higher, and higher as one long hard thrust lead to another, as her own juices coupled with Mona's precum now thoroughly coated her inner thighs; making the ride a slippery one. All at once, Mona let out a long moo as the cock between Shizu's legs began to pulse, and a torrent of white sprayed from the tip. Rope after rope of thick, sticky cum surged forth as Mona came. She continued to thrust as she did, lifting Shizu up to the tip of her dick before bringing her back down to the base as the next spasm hit her, until finally... something slipped.
Shock raced through Shizu's body as the head of Mona's dick slid into alignment with her entrance, and with one final thrust Mona pushed her down. The massive cock impaled Shizu's virgin pussy, stretching its walls almost to the breaking point, and a final surge of cum filled what little room might be left. Mona's face was awash in pleasure until she realized what had happened, and she let out a sheepish, "Oops."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Draanok is not a salamander...]

He growls and immediately runs around the corner of the barn, chasing after the prankster.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks at the rather chaotic display ahead of her and sighs heavily. With a small shake of her head she makes her way over to the barn seeing as how Draanok ran off around the corner. Peeking into the barn her face turns red as she sees Shizu impaled on a truly massive horse cock, cum all over the place!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu's mind was full of white hot pleasure as slid back and forth on that huge peen, she was pretty much just along for the whole horsey ride at this point. her sweet little moans would Mona's mixing with the rather lewd wet sound of her pussy and legs rubbing on that slick shaft. It was all so much for her her mind was getting hazy. She was just about reaching her own peek as she heard those moos of release, her own little moans getting louder and higher as she felt her orgasm approach. However.... nothing prepared her for what happened next! Shizu was suddenly, and unfortunately painfully, pushed into by the massive cock. She was absolutely filled with cock in less then a second and her belly would blout as cum filled up the rest. Poor little shizu would scream as pleasure and pain would would over take her along with the shock of having her v-card turned in in such a way..... at least Mona seemed like a nice woman... it was a consolation that it wasn't taken by some crass demon, she thought as she sprayed girl cum all over Mona's shaft, then lost consciousness.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He yelps and stumbles back, before quickly grabbing the "snake" by the neck. He grips it again just slightly below the spot his hand was grabbing. It seemed he was about to twist!