Return to Mareth (In Game)

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"What do you want then? If not to to eat me, then rob me? I don't have anything on me, it's at the house. If you come with me though, I'm sure I could pay you quite the sum."

Feeling a little indignant, Lauvia would try not to let let on how worried she was, and try to distract the small demon as she felt in the dirt for a rock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Good to hear, honey," said Whitney, with a smile. "So, ready for round two?"

If Mona's pussy had a bottom, Draanok couldn't reach it. Unsurprising, given that she was built to handle dicks as big as his arm. Still, her inner walls tightened around his tongue, as soft squeals began to escape from her lips.

"Oh, I was hoping you'd say that," replied dream Mona, as she all but let Shizu fall. Before Shizu was even sure what was happening, the rest of Mona's cock raced into her. Mona continued to hold her hands for balance, but the majority of her weight was being supported by the enormous member that she was currently impaled on.

"Oh, sweetie, you've got my two favorite things right here," replied the little demon, giving Lauvia's right breast a poke with her finger. "My, those sure look cooped up in that shirt. Why don't we let them out for some air?" she asked, as she reached for the first button of Lauvia's nighty.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Lauvia would let out a gasp, before blushing slightly as she realized what the smaller woman wanted.

"Oh, so you're one of the lecherous demons I was warned about... If you just want to play with my breasts, then fine..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, it's not just those we want," came the voice of the second woman from behind the first. Suddenly, Lauvia felt a pair of hands between her thighs, slowly spreading her legs open.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Encouraged by her squeaks, he starts bends his tongue a bit, grinding it back and forth against her clit as he thrust it as deep as it could go; making it writhe and twist like a living being. He pushes a second finger into her backdoor, starting to thrust them in and out a little more roughly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"R-round two?" She swallows nervously but soon takes a deep breath and smiles. "Yes... yes I think I am!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Mona was soon bending over Draanok, and moaning at the constant pleasure. Meanwhile, the other minotaur continued to pump away at his manhood; even leaning in to draw her long tongue over the head from time to time.

"Well then, what's something you'd like to try?" asked Whitney.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He starts to thrust slightly into the minotaur's hands, moaning softly as he keeps pleasuring her for the next few minutes. After a while, he pulls off, looking up at her. "Could you... Please... Move this along?" He murmurs, raising an eyebrow up at Mona as his tongue flicks out, still playing roughly with her clit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Me? What I want to try?" She asks in surprise before actually thinking. She normally isn't the one in the lead when it comes to sex or shenanigans so being asked what she preferred honestly caught her off guard. Her cheeks darken in a blush as she looks up at Whitney. "I honestly don't know. I think this might be the first time where someone asked me for ideas. All I know is the normal missionary position and... whatever it was we just did."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The minotaur with Draanok's cock in her mouth paused for a moment, and whispered, "Nibble it. She loves that."

"Oh, come now," exclaimed Whitney. "You're from that city out on the islands. You must have seen a few things that you're curious about. Maybe heard some stories?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow, then nods, before leaning in close and gently grinding her clit between his sharp teeth. He really, really hoped this wouldn't wind up with his skull being crushed... Not in the fun way, either.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Grunting and kicking her legs out, Lauvia would buck her hips and fight back against the small women viciously, before letting out a triumphant snarl and changing her form.

[5 + 4 = 9 = 2 hold.]

Changing her form to that of a snake, Lauvia would simply slither away from the two, making her way to the farmhouse as fast as possible.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shisu moaned loudly her tongue lewdly hanging out, he legs shaking, this happening in the real world too. Yep there was no way she could have fit the whole monster of a cock inside her in the waking world, there just wasn't enough of her. Ninja were generally quite small people in fact and Shizu was no exception, so she was like a small child in comparaison. She never did receive very much tender care even as a young child so being handled by Mona make her feel so..... good.... and at peace, even with a massive dick inside her. one could see the hearts in her eyes as she started up at her being held up by neral the cock itself.... "I think... I really like you miss Mona....", Shizu panted. this could have been heard as a whisper in the real world.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... suppose there was one thing though I am embarrassed to mention it. I saw in a window once... a body suit, so tight it would hide nothing at all and completely see through! The very thought of wearing it was soemthing else... but then I actually saw someone wearing it too! Everything on full display yet technically covered by city law. I... guess that actually isn't something we can do at the moment so... umm." She struggles for a minute, trying to think of something to please her lover. "Oh! I heard that it can be very pleasing to... tease the urethra with small toys?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Mona squealed, as much as a minotaur could, as she was pushed over the edge. Her insides drenched Draanok's face, as a fountain of cum erupted from the end of her cock, splattering down on his head. At the same time, the other woman doubled her efforts, taking both his members into her mouth at the same time.

Lauvia slid out from under the glimmeling easily enough, and in the dark of the night, the two little demons couldn't spot her to give chase. She made it to the farmhouse, and was able to slither under the front door without a problem.

"Oh, I like you too," said Dream-Mona, as she lifted Shizu up from her cock, until only the head remained inside her, before letting her fall once more. Again, and again, she lifted Shizu up, and let her fall back onto her cock. And, each time, Shizu slid back onto it a little easier.

"Oh, you'd be surprised what I've got tucked away in my little trunk," replied Whitney, as she once more dove into her chest. She eventually pulled out what looked like a tangle of string and tossed it to Castella. Upon unraveling the thing, Castella realized that it was a bodysuit... a fishnet bodysuit.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and slowly pulls away, using his tongue to clean up the mess on his face, before groaning as he realises both his cocks are buried down the other Minotaur's throat.
"Fuuuuuck... That's hot... Didn't realize you girls could take two at once!" He moans, reaching up and casually stroking Mona's cock.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Not leaving it up to chance, Lauvia would take her original for and move to the kitchen, picking up a pot and a knife, before returning to the front door and waiting.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... oh my." She says with a heavy blush as she looks at the lewd transparent body suit. "It is... very alluring for certain. Should I wear it or would you mind putting it on? I would really like to see you wearing this honestly."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Before Whitney could answer, the sound of pots clanging rang up from downstairs. "What in tarnation?" Whitney exclaimed, as she headed for the door.

Lauvia found several kitchen utensils to serve her purpose, but upon returning to the front door, she found no trace of the little demons.

The minotaur blowing Draanok pulled away for a moment. "Well, when they're this small, it's not exactly hard," she said, before taking him back into her mouth.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Still waiting, she'd listen closely for any sound of their approach, planted firmly with the pot held back and the knife where she could freely swing it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blinks for a few seconds, then lifts Mona's balls and squints at the other minotaur from between Mona's legs.
"Small!? For your cavernous fucking body, I suppose they are, but not for most people!" He gripes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
it was nothing but bliss in her dream now.... being able to chase her desires here with Mona even if it wasn't real. she had to wonder why she was so smitten with Mona... Shizu moaned with each drop of her body on that shaft, and in the real world she seemed to be fingering herself in time with each drop a quiet little "Ah~!" each time. She had to ask mona out later.... perhaps after the next mission, she would ask her out for tea maybe? her mind swam with possibilities and lust all at the same time.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Lauvia stood there, a sudden thump caught her attention from above. It was as if something had just landed on the overhang above the door.

A sly tittering caught Draanok's attention from the side. sitting in one of the windows was a small demon; he recognized it as a glimmerling. As chuckled as she looked at the three of them in their compromising situation. "Ooh, that's rough, buddy. Giving it your all, only to called puny by your ladies?"

As Shizu was bounced upon the massive poke that was Mona's cock, she thought she felt it getting wider, if that was even possible. "Oh, Shizu, I'm almost there," mona groaned. "Do you think you can handle it, if I cum inside?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blinks at the glimmerling a few times, then looks at the minotaur ladies. "Wow. I must be more drunk than I thought. I'm seeing tiny demons now." He mumbles, looking at them, then back at the glimmerling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda curses in her mind as their moment is interrupted but she is quick to throw on her bra at the very least while following Whitney down the stairs towards the source of the noise.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Looking around her feet for just a second, she'd kick out at a mat or rug to make a scuffing sound, hoping to mislead the thing above the door, while also readying her knife.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Castella ran down the stairs to find the new girl, Lauvia, standing in the doorway with a knife in her hand, looking outside. "What is going on here?" demanded Whitney.

Well, here, maybe I can liven things up even more," said the little demon, as she formed a ball of pink magic in her hands, and threw it. Draanok watched as the ball flew through the air, and struck the burly minotauress in the chest. The big woman clutched her sides as her member grew to full erection, and then some, practically doubling in thickness. "Enjoy," cried the glimmerling, as she flew out the window, leaving Draanok to deal with the amorous Minotaur.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"..... God fucking dammit I hate those tiny demons." He groans, looking up at the giant dick towering above him.
"Well this is going to be a bit of a pain to take care of..." He grumbles, before looking at the minotaur between his legs.
"I don't suppose you've got a gallon of lube sitting somewhere? She isn't going to accept a blowjob." He says, pointing to Mona's dick.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Demons, two of them."

Not looking back, Lauvia gestured at the top of the door, then put a finger to her lips.

"I don't know where they are, but they're still around..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A demon?! Ugh, I knew tonight was going a bit too smoothly." Her eyes flick to the top of the door for just a second. "I will get my hammer, I left it upstairs."