Return to Mareth (In Game)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu bit her lip at the question averting her gaze in embarrassment. "G-Give it another try? I.....I.....", she had to think on that.... then she thought about how comfy felt right then her bare body pressed against Mona. "I.... I suppose.... yes... I find myself rather..... rather taken by..... by thoughts of you.".

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks in surprise as the raging lust suddenly fades away, replaces by a gentle cooling sensations. "What... what happened?" She asks, looking at Whitney with confusion obvious on her face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You like that?" asked Whitney. "They work in tangent, one pulsing with magic, then the other. Basically, they keep you hot and riled, while making it really hard to cum." As Whitney finished, another blast of heat roared through Castella's loins, pushing the cold aside and threatening to shove Castella right over the edge. But, just as quickly, it was replaced by a wash of soothing cold, causing her imminent orgasm to peter out.

All at once, Shizu found her face buried between Mona's breasts as the big woman pulled her into a tight hug, and spun around. She loosened her grip just before Shizu started to run out of air. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she cried. "Everyone else has gotten scared off after the first time," she explained, before holding Shizu out at arms length, like a child. Shizu suddenly found herself dangling, precariously over Mona's massive cock; the head just barely brushing her lower lips.

As Draanok put more effort into his work, the buff minotaur did the same. Her hand moved up and down his shafts faster and faster, and she even lowered her head to lap at the tips with her long, flat tongue. "Come on, keep at it," she muttered. "She's almost there."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Gasping loudly, she would pull her hand away from between her legs, clutching at her nighty to try and keep from going back to masturbating.

"I need to go, so sorry for being rude."

With that, Lauvia would turn to walk away, moving as quick as she can while keeping her legs together.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Gaaaaaaah!" She squeals, back arching high as she flip flops from near orgasm to completely calm! "This... is gonna... drive me crazy!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I know." Comes the muffled reply as he slides her cock deeper, gagging slightly as it fills his throat. He could barely breathe, yet was still moaning, his cocks throbbing happily in the other minotaur's grip.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu was once again smooshed into those big heavy breasts and swung around.... it was a tight hold but she endured she could hold her breath for sometime if she really needed to. So really she was enjoying the closeness.... but thankful to get breath back all the same. "I am glad.... to have given you such happy feelings....", Shizu said her blush growing very hot again being so unused to such displays of affection. Being held out like a child was perhaps slightly embarrassing... but she couldn't deny that she liked being in Mona's arms. in the dream she felt such comfort and peace in her presence. with the cock head brushing her entrance she looked off to the side as her blush only darkened, She spread her legs wider and nodded very meekly. "You..... you may proceed.... Miss Mona....", Shizu said in a very tiny voice.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Aww, she's shy," said one of the women, as Lauvia turned to leave.
"Come on, honey, we're all women here; there's no need to be embarrassed. Besides, your skirt's riding pretty high in the back," the other pointed out.

"Maybe, but I can't have you going off before I've had my fun," said Whitney, as she climbed over and straddled Castella. Positioning her pussy just above Castella's cock, she paused long enough to smile down at her. "Ready or not, here we go," she said, and plunged downward, sinking to the base of Castella's shaft in one swift motion.

To Draanok's surprise, Mona pulled away and stood up. Her member bobbed in the air in front of him. "You're good at cleaning these, but what about the other end?" she asked, as she reached down and lifted her balls out of the way, revealing her pussy.

Shizu felt herself being lowered, until the wide head of Mona's cock pressed against her entrance. It was still a mystery how such a monster had gone inside her without doing any permanent harm, but it was about to do so again. Mona pushed forward with her hips, pressing against Shizu once, twice, three times until... POP. The head of her cock slipped past Shizu's entrance, spreading her lower lips tight around it. "Doing okay?" Mona asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow and smirks at her. "I'm even better at that." He says, drawing his tongue back into his mouth as he leans back in the tub.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey lets out another cry of pure bliss as her cock is setn straight to the base up Whitney's pussy, her hips bucking lightly to try and get more even though she is still bound heavily in place. "Aaaaaah! Whitney! Too good!" She wails, toes curling as pleasure floods her poor mind.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Blushing deeper by the moment, she would grip the back of the nighty and try to pull it down, huffing in frustration went it wouldn't.

"I apologize again for being so rude, but I must leave. If I see you two again, I will make sure to finish whatever ah~"

She would moan out again as her fingers made their way back between her legs.

"I will make sure to finish whatever conversation you intended to have!"

With that she would turn and try to move as fast as she could with her fingers between her legs, as her breaths grew more ragged and her folds grew tighter around her fingers, her juices leaving a glistening trail of drippage as she staggered back to the house.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu gasped loudly as the thick head finally pushed its way in, she was spread so tight on Mona's long shlong that just the penetration had her panting. But here in this dream she felt no pain.... only pleasure. shizu was already leaking all over that shaft as her clit was popping out of its hood. She could only bite her lip and nod at her question.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Mona stepped forward, into the tub, until her womanhood was right in front of Draanok's face. "Well, do you need an invitation?" she asked.

[Taco, make a defy danger roll, using dexterity.]

Castella's cries fell on deff ears, as Whitney began to bounce up and down on her. Unrestrained moans and cries of pleasure filled the room, and every time Whitney came down on her shaft, Castella felt herself nearing her breaking point, only for the blue dildo in her ass to release its magic and drag her back from the edge.

Mona looked down at Shizu with a smile. "Good, cuz now we get to play 'how much will fit'. I'm betting a good ten," she said, as she slowly began pushing forward.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Heh... Of course not." He purrs, grinning as he leans in, lifting her balls out of the way as his tongue extends, slowly slipping into her pussy. The hand keeping her balls out of the way keeps her pussy spread as well, as one finger slowly rubs her clit in circles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey feels like she is perpetually on the edge of orgasm, so close yet so far away. That damn dildo was keeping her from blissful release! Bound as she is,s he can't even grab Whitney to try and get more... so all she can do is moan, lightly bucking her hips as best she can as her cock throbs painfully! "Please! Let me cum! Let me cum!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Nope! hold on just a little bit longer, hun," replied Whitney, as she kept bouncing. "I'm... almost... THERE!" she screamed as she came down hard on Castella's cock, and her orgasm ripped through her. The impact of her entire weight coming down on Castella's pelvis pushed the two dildos clean out of her, and the rope holding her back snapped at the same time.

As Draanok began to lap at Mona's pussy, he felt a pair of lips wrap around his manhood. The other minotaur was going down on him, but still kept his balls cradled in her hand.

Lauvia was in no position to dodge as a pair of pink balls of magic struck her square in the back. The heat in her loins burst into a raging fire, as pleasure enveloped her entire being, before condensing into her womanhood, and causing a spontaneous orgasm. The two women behind her chuckled. "Still need to find someplace private?" one asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He purrs softly with pleasure, his tongue sliding deeper and deeper into MonasM body. His fingers slip back, spreading her ass, before pushing his middle finger into her pucker. He settles down a bit in the tub, his tail wrapping around the breasts of the minotaur going down on him and gently squeezing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Like a woman possessed her hands fly up and grab Whitney's shoulders! With a mighty heave she rolls them both over so Whitney is pinned on her back with Cassey thrusting wildly into her pussy while the sexy dog woman cums her brains out. Her hips are practically a blur as pent up lust and desire take control, slamming her cock in and out of Whitney's pussy for a frantic two minutes before she finally reaches that peak and ramming in to the hilt. With a cry of bliss she starts cumming deep inside of her, dumping her heavy load inside her mischievous lovers pussy and splattering it against her cervix!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
All shizu could do was moan as she was eased yet more cock into her tight entrance. Her body shook with pleasure as she squirmed, her legs dangling. In a the dream she could take any cock of any size... so again she felt nothing but pleasure from this. in the real word she was trying fit quite a bit of hand into her pussy, she had three fingers inside.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Bucking on the ground, all Lauvia could do for a few moments was moan and pant. Slowly collecting herself, she would wait for the two figures to act, purposefully panting louder than she needed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney squealed, and squirmed under Castella,as she came again from the rough fucking. Her legs wrapped around Castella's hips as best they could until she finally finished, then she pulled her into a deep kiss.

Draanok suddenly felt a pressure on his anus, and realized that the buff minotaur had placed her hand on his ass, and was preparing to visit the same treatment on him that he was on Mona.

Mona eased Shizu down further and further, slowly working inch after inch of her cock into the smaller woman. Shizu knew she was dreaming by now. It should have felt like someone was shoving a tree trunk between her legs, but the immense girth felt delightful. "Well, that's five," Mona declared, with a smile.

As Lauvia crouched there, the fluttering of wings filled the air, and one of the little women landed in front of her. "There, see? Nothing to be embarrassed about," she said, as she took a step forward. Her cock was now mere inches from Lauvia's face. "Now, how about returning the favor?" she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her orgasm finally ends and she flops on top of Whitney, moaning softly into the kiss as her cock ever so slowly starts to go soft inside the warm confines of Whitney's pussy. Her hands still roam over her toned body though, ever eager to explore her lovers body.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He spreads his legs a bit, before nodding. He didn't mind... So long as a dick didn't follow. That would hurt!
He keeps his tongue burrowing around Mona's pussy, while the finger in her butt begins to slowly thrust in and out, stimulating her from both ends.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Barely able to contain herself, Lauvia would let out a snarl. Jumping up onto the small creature, she'd attempt to grapple and pin it.

[2 + 1]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney held Castella close, her hands roaming down her back to give her ass a squeeze. "So, you gonna let yourself hand loose a little more often?" she asked.

Draanok's ass was quickly penetrated, as the minotaur worked her finger between his cheeks. Meanwhile, the moans from Mona were getting louder. Whatever he was doing was working.

Lauvia lunged, but the little woman sidestepped, and the extra weight she now had on her front sent her spiraling off balance. She landed on her back at the feet of the other little demon, who casually straddled her and sat down on her stomach. "Come now, dearie, don't be like that. I promise we won't bite," she assured, as she looked at Lauvia's new breasts, hungrily.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He glances up at her, wanting to see her face, wondering in the back of his distrustful mind whether she was faking it.
His cocks throb hard when that fat finger pushes into his ass, and he lets out a soft moan into Mona's pussy as he keeps eating her out. His tongue slowly pushes deeper and deeper, wanting to see just how far in it could go.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Considering you took my panties, I don't have too much of a choice there. But... yes, I think perhaps I have been a bit too prudish."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Yes... it had to be a dream.... this sort of saddened Shizu a little. but hell if this was a dream perhaps..... maybe she could indulge herself. Often Shizus dreams were jumbled messes of thing mirroring her worries and stress, but here it was just her and mona. "Oh gods! I-It feels.... so good!", Shizu said her face furiously red. "Please continue...", she said almost begging. she felt so lewd! but this was her dream... and well she was going to enjoy it!