Return to Mareth (In Game)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Now shizu was all alone as she slept making a soft whine as she sought something to hug blindly. She settled on a pillow pulling it close and nuzzling it before settling back down, to have more sexy dreams about the big dicked cowgirl.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Whitney gets her answer really really fast. It only takes a few strokes before her cock is rock hard and ready to play. Castella's face is bright red and she looks off to the side out of shame.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The melon cracked open with a wet crunch, and the two halves came apart. The inside was a pale pink rather than red, and dripping with juice.

The two minotaurs continued to wash Draanok, even as his tail came up between the muscular one's legs to brush against her pussy. Meanwhile the sponge found his genital slit and began to rub up and down. All the while, the other minotaur, Mona, continued to fondle her breasts with his face.

Shizu opened her eyes to find herself in the middle of a wide open field, under a clear blue sky. Looking down, she found herself completely naked. Suddenly a familiar voice called out from the distance. "Over here, cutie." It was Mona. The big woman was slowly walking towards Shizu from the other side of the field. Her massive breasts bounced, and her enormous cock swung to and fro with each step she took.

"That's what I like to see," said Whitney, reaching down and pulling Castella's face back to her. "Don't turn away. I want to look you in the eye while I have my fun," she whispered, before lowering her head, and taking the tip of Castella's dick into her mouth. She sucked on just the head, twirling her tongue around the head like a lollipop.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a little rumble as the sponge brushes against his slit, and his cocks slowly start to peek out, throbbing as blood began to rush to them.
His tail pushes upwards into the minotaur's pussy, starting to stuff it. He opens his mouth as well, his tongue flicking out to wrap around Mona's nipple and pull it into his mouth to suck on it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu jumped up to a ready position reaching for her wakizashi but looking down she saw that she was naked and blushed heavily covering her lady parts. once she heard Mona her eyes locked onto her and all her naked cowgirl glory. it was all just so much, though wide juicy hips and butt, those hypnotic swaying boobs, that low swinging cock and hefty pair of balls. And on top of all that she had that gentle voice with that slight lusty edge. it made Shizu wet just looking at her. (in the dream and in reality). Despite her embarrassment at her nudity Shizu was drawn to her like a moth to a flame, her face red.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Hmm, well it's obviously not toxic..."

Taking a lick at her juice covered finnger, Lauvia would then a large bite of the melon, then another two after deciding she liked the sweet taste.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps loudly as the head of her cock slips into Whitney's mouth, her hips bucking every so lightly as the warm wetness envelopes the head! "Oooooh! Whitney that feels... feels amazing!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Rep roll 2d6 plus con mod for transformative effects.]

Whitney's lips crept slowly down the length of Castella's cock, until she was about halfway down, before making her way back up. The motion repeated, slowly at first, then with greater and greater speed, until her head was bobbing furiously on Castella's shaft. Meanwhile a single finger began prodding at Castella's ass, as Whitney smiled around her cock.

As Draanok's manhood was scrubbed, Mona slowly stood to her feet, pulling her breasts away from him. "That's enough there. Now this needs cleaning," she said, as she stood up, her fully erect penis hovering over Draanok's head.

Moan crossed the field in an instant, her arms outstretched, she scooped Shizu up as soon as she reached her; the little ninja's head cradled snugly between her massive breasts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[I like how one person is dreaming about Mona and another one is about to be assraped by the same person. XD]

He raises an eyebrow, before opening his mouth. His long tongue slides out, wrapping around her huge horsecock and slowly jerking it off with his tongue alone. He looks her right in the eyes as he does so, a slight smirk on his face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Taco choose one of the following: Increase breast size, increase butt size, greatly increase vaginal wetness, anus becomes self-lubricating.]

Mona's hand came to rest on Draanok's head. "Good boy, now don't forget the balls."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella's moans fill the room as Whitney works her over like a professional! Her cock throbs and drools pre cum while she grips the sheets as tight as she can. Even bound as she is, Cassey tries her best to buck her hips, her mind going blank as the wonderful farmer works her own type of magic! The finger at her back door makes her pause... but knowing how good Whitney has made her feel thus far, she quickly relaxes and premits that curious finger entry!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu, with a bit of hesitation, hugged back nuzzling her head meekly into those soft boobies. She felt safe and warm in there....

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He keeps looking up at her, his tongue slowly moving downwards and slurping over her balls, gently massaging the fleshy orbs with his tongue. He leans forward a bit, his hand reaching behind her balls, where he knew her pussy was, and beginning to tease her clit with his claws.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lauvia lurched forward as her chest suddenly felt like it was straining against her own body. The strange sensation lasted only a few seconds, but left her feeling heavier. A quick glance downward revealed why. Her breasts had grown... considerably. Where once had sat a pair of C-cups, now rested a pair of big Ds. They strained the fabric of her nighty, pulling the sheer fabric tight against them, and causing her nipples to poke through the thin cloth. But that was not the end of things. Another sensation began to wash through her; this time in her lower regions. Her womanhood began to heat up, and all at once she felt wetness running down her legs. For a moment she thought that she had wet herself, but it wasn't that. Not only was her pussy burning for attention, but it was also dripping like a faucet; her juices running down her inner thighs in rivers.

Whitney continued to look up at Castella, smiling. Her finger began slowly moving back and forth inside her asshole, and her head kept bobbing, as her other hand made its way to Castella's womanhood. Two fingers pushed, quickly into Castella's folds, and began searching for that most special spot. When they found it, they pressed down and began grinding.

Mona looked down at Shizu between her breasts, and smiled. "You are just the cutest thing. I hope I didn't hurt you earlier," she said, concern and shame heavy in her voice. Suddenly, something long and hard began rising between Shizu's legs, until she found herself sitting, once again, upon Mona's massive cock. This thing just gets the better of me sometimes.

In the waking world, Draanoks teasing elicited a slight eep from Mona. "Now, now, I didn't say to wash that," she said, pushing him away, and lining her meaty dick up with his face. "Why don't you stick to dick for now?" she asked, and before he could respond, he felt the head of her cock slip past his lips and into his mouth. Meanwhile, the burly tauress decided to ditch the sponge, and her massive hand wrapped around Draanok's own shaft. She began slowly pumping as she lowered her head down next to his. "How good you get, depends on how good you give," she whispered into his ear, as she squeezed his dick like a vice.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Crying out loudly, Lauvia fumbled for a moment, unsure of what to do, before her body did it for her. One hand moving to grope one of her newly expanded breasts through the nightie as the other moved down. Rubbing her fingers against her outer lips, Lauvia would let out soft moans, stroking her slit as it leaked all over her thighs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey lets out a wild moan of pleasure, bucking her hips as much as she can in her tied up state. Three different sources of pleasure bombarding her brain, the usu ally reserved priestess doesn't stand a chance of saving any kind of face. "Aaaaah! whitney! That feels so good!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blinks with surprise as her dick pops into his mouth, and gently bites her cock, before letting out a loud growl as his cocks were squeezed. He pops off her cock.
"In that case... Same to you, cow." He growls, his tongue slipping out and wrapping around her cock, pulling it into his mouth while his tongue jerked her off.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Lauvia fondled her breast, her womanhood continued to burn with need. Touching it only increased the flow of juices down her legs, and her fingers were quickly soaked.

All at once, the sensation ceased as Whitney pulled away and stood up. "Good to hear," she proclaimed. "I wasn't quite sure how to ask if you liked getting it up butt or not. Now that I know you do..." she trailed off as she once more ducked her head into the trunk at the foot of her bed. When she stood up, she was holding to very thick, very floppy, faux penises; one red, the other blue, and each a good seven inches long. "Got these as payment for putting up a goblin a few weeks back, and I've been itching to try them out on someone else... You game?" she asked, giving the dildos a quick shake.

A thump on the head stung the top of Draanok's skull as the burly minotaur rapped her knuckles on top of his noggin. "That's Ms. Mona, and Ms. Trish to you little boy. Unless, you'd like us to clean your backside with it," she warned.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Shizu found herself sitting on that hot rod of horse meat, it's turgid hotness making her gasp. that penis to some would be down right intimidating, but not to Shizu.... mostly because the person attached made her feel like an actual woman. again she felt so safe and warm in her arms. "I.... I don't believe any lasting damage was done... you.... you weren't rough with me....", Shizu said her face going beat red. "My old master once said that we all fall prey to our base need every once a-and a while....", she said to try and put her worries to rest.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Grunting as her desires grew, Lauvia pushed two fingers into her slit. Slowly fingerings herself, her moans grew louder, and louder still as she started moving her fingers faster and faster.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella is left shivering and wanting as Whitney leaves her hanging in suspense. Dick throbbing and holes feeling empty she doesnt even think as she nods her head. "Yes yes! I am game! Just please come back to me!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He winces at the tap to his skull. "Ohhh, so that's how it's going to be, eh?" He says dryly. "Well I'd call you miss, but this giant floppy horsedick seems to require some other gender pronoun, doesn't it?" He needles, sticking his tongue back out and curling it around the tip of the horsecock, before pushing it into her urethra.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, thank goodness," said Mona, pulling Shizu into a tight hug. " You wouldn't want to give it another try, would you? I promise to go slow this time."

"Oh yeah! Work it girl!" cried a pair of voices, jutting Lauvia out of her revel. She turned to see two women sitting on the nearby fence. While the dim light of the moon made it hard to make out details, she could tell that the women were small; no more than three and a half feet in height. They were also extremely curvy, with big hips and even bigger breasts. They sat there, completely naked, and Lauvia could see that they both had penises. One of them leaned back, letting her member bob casually in the air, while the other was stroking hers to full erection.

As Castella watched, Whitney sat between her legs, and smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that," she said, as she gave the red dildo a long hard suck before lining it up with Castella's pussy and sliding the first three inches in. Castella's loins began to heat up even more then they had already, and the sensation only grew as more of the toy slid inside her, until it was all the way in, and her pussy was practically on fire.

It looked like the buff minotaur was about to bop Draanok again, but the gasp from Mona gave her pause. Looking down at him, she let out a humph, before continuing to stroke his manhood; taking both his cocks in a single hand pumping away in time with the bobbing of Draanok's head.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He smirks back at the minotaur who was about to smack him, and keeps slipping his long, reptilian tongue deeper and deeper into Mona's urethra. He purrs softly as his cock is stroked, probably adding more pleasure to her cock sliding down his mouth.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Blushing now from embarrassment, Lauvia would turn to face the two. Not yet moving her hand away, she would still push her fingers deeper inside herself, and let out a moan before speaking up.

"Who are you? Wh-what is happening to me?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen and her mouth hangs open in pleasure as the dildo slowly fills her pussy. Pleasure burning hot inside of her she is quick to clamp her pussy down as tight as possible around the wonderful toy. Finally, something in her mind snaps and she screams in bliss! "Fuuuuuuuuuuck! Yes! Whitney it feels so good! More! Give me more please!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Aw, looks like it's her first time eating raw watermelon," said one of the women.
"That explains why she won't stop diddling herself," said the other, as she continued to stroke her manhood.

Whitney was quick to oblige, pushing the blue dildo into Castella's ass. All at one the heat disappeared from her loins, replaced by a gentle cooling sensation.

Mona's hands came down to clutch Draanok's head as he probed her cock. Feminine as she was, she was still a minotaur, and he would have to be carful how he proceeded, if he didn't want to get his neck broken.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
As the thought crosses his mind, he swallows a little, then raises an eyebrow. Well... That would be a great way to go out. Death by pleasuring a minotaur. He snorts a little, before unhinging his jaw and opening it wider, taking her cock even further down his throat as his tongue pushes deeper into her urethra. Once it can't go any further, he starts thrusting it back and forth while he bobs his head over her cock.