Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Since there are almost no actual animals here... I'd say it's a cat person." He murmurs, glancing around to try and find any clues.

[Discern Realities: 7
What around here would pose a clue as to who it was?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Trickery is not her strong suit so she was really wracking her brain for ideas. She needed her limbs free to even stand a chance right now. Milk... cats loved milk to the point of trying to steal it from a lactating breast if they can.

"You know... I am sure you two are rather hungry and I am sure you know by now that I am lactating." She says in a calm voice "Wouldn't you two rather have a drink straight from the tap before everyone else?" It was a long shot, but if she could jsut get their attention off her cock for a moment....

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I smell felines," replied Miko. At the mention of cat people, Draanok remembered that Tel'Kara had its fair share of pickpockets and cutpurses; and more than a few of them were cat-morphs.

Both cat's ears perked up at the mention of milk. "Well, now that you mention it..." said the calico, as he gave Castella's breast. His eyes visibly widened at the sight of the alabaster beads that formed upon her nipple.
"Maybe just a short one," agreed the Siamese. At once, both boys lunged forward, and Castella's nipples were seized in their mouths. Her nipples were tugged and lapped as the boy's rough tongues danced around the sensitive nubs, while their hands groped and squeezed at her breasts, trying to coax as much milk as they could from her. Mercifully, the calico released his grip on her cock to focus on her breast, however it made little difference, the warmth growing in her bosoms quickly spread to her loins, and she found herself growing hard, despite herself.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Weeeeelll... That might be the problem here. Cat people in these parts are usually... Criminals. I think your friend may have been kidnapped. Or... Cownapped...? Whatever. Point is, they may have taken her." He glances at Miko. "I don't suppose you have some underground contacts? Or should I dig mine up?" He asks.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"How about both," replied Miko, heading for the door. "I'll ask around, and see if I can find anything, you check in with the less savory sorts."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs and nods. "Yeah. I will. Meet back here in about two or three hours?" He asks, walking out with her and slapping her butt as he walks away.

The first thing he does is try to find one of the cat fuckboys he knew. He was probably working in the town's brothel...

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Cownapped? Why, you..." Elliana fumes, before sighing and taking a deep breath, and settling down whilst the others went out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Gaaaah! Now hold on boys... wouldn't it be nice if you could have the best of both worlds? If you free my hands... I could stroke you both of while you drink! Doesn't that sound even better?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Draanok soon found himself standing outside one of the busiest establishments in the city; The Gilded Clam. Known for it's wide variety of 'friendly' workers, it was the place to go if you had a kink that needed tending to. As long as you weren't looking for anything corrupting, you could find all manner of transformative elixirs there, as well as all manner of warm bodies to try the results out on.
As it turned out, the warm body that Draanok was looking for was on display in one of the four front windows. A young, toned, golden-furred cat-boy with dazzling green eyes was strutting his stuff in a sheer blue set of dancer's leggings with matching shawl. As soon as he spotted Draanok, the bulge in his thong (the only thing he was wearing that wasn't transparent) noticeably swelled. He smiled slyly at Draanok through the glass, and began rolling his hip even more vigorously.

The calico looked up at Castella before pulling away from her nipple with a loud pop. "Oh, come on, lady. How dumb do we look to you?" he asked, before diving back onto her teat.
"Yeah," added the Siamese. "Why would we want to blow our loads now, before the real party even starts?"
[If Castella wants to get them to do something like let her go, then she's going to have to make a parlay check.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow and grins, walking closer to his furry friend and waving. He points to the door, before walking in and turning. "Yo. How's it going?" He says to the cat boy, reaching down to give his dick a little squeeze.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans as her cock throbs in the cool air. "Ok fine! Listen to me for a moment. Surely you two are not that bad, some part of your must realize that all of this is wrong yes? Maybe we can work something out? I just want to get out and get back to my home... poor Natalie is all alone and she is just a child! Please if you set me free surely there is something I can do for you in return?" ( 6+4+1=11)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The young cat returned the gesture in kind. "Hey, tall dark and handsome, hear for some fun?" he asked, with a purr.

For a moment, Castella's pleas seemed to work. The two boys paused in their suckling and shared a concerned glace. Before they could speak, however, a smoky voice cut through the air. "How touching." The two boys leaped from the bed, fur standing on end, and stood at attention as a tabby woman wide curves, and a thick bushy tail walked in flanked by the black cat-girl, Terra, and a matching young man in baggy pants and a vest. The tabby woman wore a tight-fitting black corset, with a white fur trim, that pushed her generous breasts up and together, making her already considerable cleavage even more prominent; a black silk skirt that hugged her legs tightly completed the sexy yet authoritarian ensemble.
"Caroline!" cried the tabby-boy. "We were just-"
"Helping yourselves to a little treat, before the rest of us?" the woman cut off.
"It wasn't our fault. She, uh, overpowered us," the Siamese added, drawing a snort from Terra.
"Well, remind me never to put you two on guard duty again. Just for that, you two will be going last this time," the woman, Caroline, chastised.
"Aw, man," groaned the tabby-boy. "Sloppy twenty-seconds."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... Fun and business both. Let's get a room, shall we?" He asks, glancing towards the owner of the brothel. "Oh, and remind me again what your name was? I kinda forgot." He murmurs, reaching down and squeezing his ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sends another few silent prayers to the moon before looking at the Tabby woman. "So i see you are the one in charge given how scared of you these two are. And if you rule by fear then you are likely not someone I would like to associate with. However, the moon teaches forgiveness and I shall see that through. Please, release me from these bindings and allow me to leave, you know it is the right thing to do."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
(Sorry, I got conscripted into the ranks of the internetless for a few days. =/ )

Mina looked at the large egg, then to the snake girl and once again to the egg. She tried to read the plaque "Tchi-meeeeee-raaaah." She vocalized trying to put a face to the name. "What's a tchimeerah? Wait... is that the one with eight snake heads?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You're impossible," said the cat-boy, as he lead Draanok upstairs to the private rooms. "Well, I'm not telling. You'll just have to remember on your own." The room they entered was simple, but comfortable. A large bed, with a well-made dresser and nightstand, were the only furniture. The boy sat on the foot of the bed, legs spread and back straight. "So, what do you want to do first?" he asked, with a mischievous grin.

"It'sss pronounced Chimera," corrected the snake-woman. "And, it can have snake heads, if you want." In response to Mina's confused look, she continued. "You sssee, chimera eggs only hatch after they've been fertilized. To do that, the mother gathersss ssseed from up to three fathersss, and coats the egg in it. When it hatches, the baby chimera will have traitsss from all the fathersss."

The woman chuckled, "Well, I keep the little ones in line, but no, I'm not the one in charge anymore. But, she is hear." At the sound of Caroline's voice, her breasts began to jiggle a bit of there own volition. Suddenly, a tiny elf-like head popped out of her cleavage. "Ah, here she is, boss."
Castella watched as the tiny woman wriggled free of Caroline's bust and fluttered over to her on tiny bat-like wings. She landed on Castella's chest, where she could get a good look at the little creature. It looked like a succubus, with a statuesque body, long raven hair, tiny ram-like horns, and a thin spade-tipped tale all covered in indigo skin, but the little creature was only six inches tall. She wore no clothing, and Castella could see that her body was covered in tattoos of what looked like arcane runes. She could also see that the tiny woman had not one, not two, but three phalluses hanging between her legs, almost to her knees. The tiny demon, for there was no mistaking it for anything else, giggled in delight as she pranced up to Castella's face. "So, the mission was a success. We finally caught you," she declared, in a tiny, high-pitched, voice.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... How about a blowjob if I'm wrong, and sex if I get close or guess your name right?" He asks, grinning as he steps closer to the cat boy, pushing him down on his back on the bed as he starts taking his clothes off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen in both anger and concern. "You serve a demon?! How could you work for such vile creatures?! They are sworn enemies of the moon and all of her teachings!" Her eyes narrow onto the tiny creature "Know this demon, when I get free I shall not rest until I have seen you erased from the world!"

(Can... I call my new hammer to me? I remember it having a return function does it not?)

Last edited:

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"So... it's like a build your own pet kit?" Mina sat in the floor staring hard at the large egg. "Mmm... MMMMM... mmmm. Mina likes it! Yes! Baby tchimeeerah shall be loved and raised with all of her love!"

The smile on the rabbit girl's face was an enthralling display of sheer excitement and pure love.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The cat-boy fell backward with a sigh, and Draanok began working his thong down his hips. When his package was finally let loose, Draanok had to suppress a gasp as the younger man's penis sprung forward. It was very long, at least thirteen inches, but quite narrow, and covered in the fleshy nubs that all cats liked to use to tickle their lover's insides with. Suddenly, Draanok remembered the boy's name; Pike.

"Ssso, I take it you are interesssted?" asked the snake woman, as Mina ogled the egg.

"Wow, you are a preachy one, aren't you?" asked the tiny demon, as she brought a finger to her chin. "But, I think we might be able to use that kind of zeal, once it's brought over to our way of thinking. But, first, let's see what we're working with here." The tiny woman took to the air, and slowly hovered down Castella's body. "Hmm, a big ol' set of boobs, nice curvy posterior, a good fat cock and balls, and a pretty pussy that's clearly no stranger to a good fucking." She quickly fluttered back to Castella's chest, landing between her breasts. "Yep, you've got omnibus written all over you. Or, at least, you will once we get rid of that goody two shoes attitude of yours," she said, with a smile, as her three cocks began to rise and stiffen. (Sadly, Castella is a bit too far away to properly call her hammer to her... However-)

As Elliana sat in her home, waiting for news from one of her allies, a sudden thump made her nearly jump out of her skin. Heading into her bedroom, she found that Castella's hammer had fallen off it's stand, and seemed to be inching its way across the floor.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Out of curiosity, she keeps an eye on the hammer, following it around to see where in the hell it is going.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen as the demon makes its plan known "No... no no no no MOON NO! I will not be turned by the likes of you! I am a priestess of the goddess Luna! Her silver light shall burn you to ashes!" She spits all the venom she can muster while mentally crying for her hammer, for Elliana... for someone to help her! "I will never work for you, work with you... the only thing you can expect from me is a quick and merciful end!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh right. Your name was Pike, wasn't it?" He asks, grinning and pushing his legs back to expose his ass. He may have had a big dick, but the horny lizard was more focused on the tight little hole below it. He bends his head a little, letting his tongue run down to his ass, and start rimming it, getting him ready for a nice hard fucking.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Aye aye aye! Mina likes it quite." She kept staring at the large egg imagining all the possibilities that life held. "You're a good girl, you knew what Mina wanted from the get go." She stood up in a jump, trying to pet the tall snake lady in her head. "Good girl."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Elliana watched, the hammer slowly inched its way toward the front door. Suddenly, she remembered that Castella had the ability to call the weapon to her.

Pike purred as Draanok go him lubed up, and a droplet of pre formed at his tip. Resting his legs on Draanok's shoulders, Pike looked down at him, with a smile. "Mmm, getting right to business today. You in a hurry, or something?"

As Mina stood on her tiptoes, trying to reach the snake-woman's head, she smiled and placed a hand on the bunny's shoulder. "Now, now, let'sss not get ahead of ourssselvesss. We ssstill have the topic of payment to dissscusss," she hissed, looking down at Mina, with an appraising eye.

"Well, you say that, but a lot of people say that they don't want what we offer. Then they find out what they've been missing, and... well-" In response to the little demon's hanging sentence, the black cat, Terra, pulled her hair back in a tight ponytail, and Castella could see two tiny horns jutting from her forehead. Looking over to the tabby, and Siamese boys, she saw that they were sticking their tongues out to reveal that they were long and forked like those of snakes. Caroline reached behind her and unzipped her corset, letting it fall to the floor in front of her, and setting her generous bosom free; as well as allowing a small set of bat-like wings to spread from her back. Finally, the black cat-boy unhooked his belt and let his pants fall to his ankles. Castella couldn't help but stare at the young man's endowment. It was massive, at least fourteen inches long and as thick as her wrist, and seemed to combine the features of several animals. A knot the size of a baseball rested at its base, but the head was flared like that of a horse. Said flare was ringed by the fleshy barbs of a cat, and the whole thing was bright purple in color.
The situation began to become clear to Castella; this little demon had corrupted all of these cats to some degree, and now wanted to use them to do the same thing to her. The little fiend noticed Castella's gaze linger on the cat-boy's demonic dick, and smiled. "See something you like?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sort of. You remember that priest we were travelling with? Big ol' tits and looked like a cow? Well... She's been kidnapped. By cats. I wouldn't suppose you knew anything about it?" He murmurs, flopping his dicks down onto Pike's butt and grinding back and forth. He presses his dicks to his asshole, and slowly starts sliding in, rolling his hips and pushing in an inch at a time.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Pike rolled over onto his back, so they were facing each other. "One of the heros?" he asked, genuine concern on his face, though his cock didn't deflate in the least. "When?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm.....maybe a few hours ago. We know it was a gang of cats. But which one? There's like fifty or something in the city alone." He murmurs, suddenly burying his dicks in the cat boy's butt, and leaning over him. He keeps his hands on either side of his head, and looks down at him as he starts thrusting in and out of his ass. "So I was wondering if you knew anything about it."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, the gangs mugging people for milk is nothing new, oh yeah, but they usually let them go as soon as they've drained them, that's the spot, if she's still missing then maybe they want a ransom or something, did they leave a note? Don't be stingy, stroke me while you're at it." Pike reached up, taking hold of Draanok's shoulders, and wrapping his legs around his hips.