Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[Fucking Bimbunny.]

Elliana quickly slides her pre-cum slickened cock between those soft, fuzzy tits. "Mmmmm... please... I need to cum so bad..." She moans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey struggles as best she can, glaring at the cats and especially the black cat from before. As she is plunged into darkness she repeats the mantra of the moon in her mind while continuing to tug at her bonds... sadly it is for not, but she still tries regardless.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The shop-keep wrapped her soft breasts around Elliana's cock, completely enveloping it. It felt heavenly, as the cat began rolling her breasts up and down Elliana's shaft. "I'm Caroline, by the way," she said, looking up at Elliana.

After a few more seconds of scanning the menus, Miko decided on the tuna fillet. After giving their orders to the waiter, the two were left to make small talk until their food arrived. "So, I have to ask, how did things go with the goddess, Marea?" Miko asked. "All of you came back, so I assume it was nothing you couldn't handle."

Castella struggled in vain as the box she was in was pushed and pulled through the streets of Tel'Kara. "Gods, she's heavy," the tabby cat complained.
"Shut up and push," the black cat replied.
What felt like an eternity passed for Castella, as she was pushed, lifted, and shimmied past obstacles for the better part of a half an hour. "Okay, we're here," said a third voice; likely the Siamese, whom Castella was now certain was another boy. "Now, be careful going down the stairs. We don't want woops-"
The world spun as Castella was bumped and jostled, before finally loosing consciousness.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well.... To be honest... At the time, it was kinda terrifying, but... Looking back on it, it was actually kinda hilarious." He says, chuckling and shaking his head. "A bunch of crazy people- us, of course- fighting a giant tree woman. Two of us- one of which was me, I might add- almost got raped by tentacles, while the others were just getting smacked and flung all over the place." He says, chuckling again.
"Frankly... I don't know who dealt the killing blow, but yeah. We managed to get out alive. Of course, not before everyone saw me running at the goddess like an idiot yodelling and swinging a single sword. I was missing a boot, and my pants were down around my ankles!" He says, laughing at the memory. "Then, I poked her side as hard as I could. She just looked down at me and sent me flying again. I decided I should just stay put then. Good thing someone got in a fatal blow while I distracted the goddess." He snorts. "Or we'd all be dead!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh moon protect me...." is her last thought before a good smack on the head knocks her out.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Come on, dear, don't hold back. I have other customers to attend to," Caroline urged, as she squeezed down on Elliana's cock. "Just be ready to pull that ring off. You won't have much time after you cum." While Elliana was busy, the sounds of her struggles could be heard clear as day by Mina.

"Sounds like it was quite the adventure," Miko chuckled. "Think you'll ever go on another?" she asked.

It must have been half an hour before Castella began to regain consciousness. She was laying on something hard, she couldn't move her arms or legs, and there was the strangest tickling sensation running up and down her manhood. Castella's eyes shot open, and she took stock of her surroundings. She was in a dungeon cell, that much was obvious with the stone walls and barred door. She was tied down to a plain straw mattress bed, each of her wrists and ankles was bound to a different corner of the bedframe with thick ropes, forcing her to keep her arms and legs spread. The only light in the cell came from a single lantern hanging on the wall. Sitting on the edge of the bed, cast in shadows, was the black cat-girl that Castella had recognized. She smiled as she slowly drew a long fether up and down the length of Castella's, fully erect, cock. "Wow, you're just as stacked downstairs as you are upstairs. How much incubus draft did you have to drink to pull that off?" she asked, as she continued to nonchalantly tickle Castella's manhood.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her blurry eyes slowly came into focus as the cat spoke and she couldn't stop her gaze from hardening into a glare "None, I would not stoop to drinking such tainted substance." She can't stop a grunt as the feather passes her tip "I would ask that you release me at once!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm.... I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I kinda want to, though..." He murmurs wistfully, stirring the ice in his glass around with the straw.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana moans out lustfully and nuts between Caroline's huge, fuzzy funbags. "F-fuuuck!"

After cumming, she clumsily pulls back and removes the ring.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"So, what do you think?" asked Caroline, as she pulled a hanky from her pocket, and cleaned up the cum on her breasts. "Too strong? Not strong enough?"

Miko tittered quietly to herself. "Got a taste for heroics? I thought it was all about the money and women with you," she said, as their meal arrived.

"Oh, certainly. Would you like me to turn myself over to the guards while I'm at it," the cat asked, casually. Then, noticing her reaction, let the feather linger on the tip of Castella's dick. "Sorry, lady, but you're not going anywhere until the boss says so. I just get to keep you nice and ready until she gets here." Reaching out, she took hold of Castella's right breast, and gave it a firm squeeze, drawing a dollop of milk, which she scooped up with her finger and brought to her mouth for a taste. "And, I get the feeling that she's going to be very happy with what she sees," she said, as she let the feather travel down to tickle Castella's balls.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snorts at that. "Not always. I just get... Wanderlust sometimes. If I stay in one place for too long, I go stir crazy. Have to get out and go on an adventure for a week or two." He says, taking a bite out of his food.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grits her teeth to fight back a moan and fixes the cat with another firm glare "What... do you expect to gain from this? Milk? If that is all you wanted I would have shared it willingly before you put up this fiasco. You don't have to do things in such horrible manners you know... it is never too late to change your ways! The moon accepts all who whole heartedly wish to change!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I wouldn't know," replied Miko. "I have more than enough fun with a city full of people to play with."

"Lady, if we wanted milk, we wouldn't have dragged you all the way back here to get it," said the black cat, as she continued to tease Castella with the feather. Reaching down, she lifted Castella's balls ever so gently out of the way, and brought the feather to bear on lower lips, tracing up one and down the other over and over again. "I can only guess what the boss wants with you, but when she gives an order, the rest of us follow it. Cute pussy by the way," she finished with a wicked grin, and all at once the tip of the feather found Castella's clit as the cat rolled the quill between her thumb and finger, causing the father to spin and flutter on the sensitive nub. [Defy Danger, if you want to resist orgasm.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Maybe a little too strong to wear all the time, but perfect if we want a long session of sweaty, raunchy sex." She smiles, panting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Riiiight. I forgot. Playful trickster and all that. How do I know you're not playing me right now?" He asks, grinning and poking her nose.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Defy danger 6+4+2= 12) She grits her teeth and forces herself to focus on anything but the mounting pleasure ather crotch, fighting back her orgasm with force of will alone "And what... would you guess... she would want from me?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Maybe we can do business on something more tame a little later," replied Caroline. "For now, though, I've got everything I need, so-"
"Hey, Boss, you're needed downstairs," came the voice of a young man. Turning to the newcomer, Mina saw a young Siamese cat-boy standing at a doorway in the corner of the room.
"Oh, duty calls," said Caroline, rolling her eyes. "Well, I should have those engravings done in a few days, so sing by again soon," she said, as she pulled the curtain back and walked Elliana to the door.

Miko smiled back at Draanok. "I think the better question is, when am I not playing with you?"

"Don't know, and don't care," said the cat, as she increased the speed that she was twirling the feather. "All I know is that I get to have my fun with you in the meantime. Now quit being stingy, and let me see that O-face. Don't make me give you the tongue," she warned, with a lick of her lips.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and nods. "Touché. You've been doing that from day one. It's almost like you're interested in me... But just as a plaything. Isn't it?" He asks, grinning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grits her teeth harder and holds her glare "I will show you nothing, for you do not deserve any of it. Only a fool... grrr... steals their pleasure from another!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, you haven't quite commited to saving the world yet," said Miko. "If you ever do, then maybe things can get a little more serious. Until then, you'll just have to settle for these little flings."

"Oh, that's it," said the cat, letting go of Castella's balls and taking her cock in hand. Leaning in slowly, she opened her mouth and pressed her tongue against the base of Castella's shaft, and slowly drew it upward. The incredibly rough surface of her tongue stuck to Castella's skin in a way she had never imagined, as it slowly made its way toward her crown, sending shivers down her spine. The cat reached the tip of Castella's dick, and sent one final jolt through her as she passed her tongue over Castella's tip, before pulling away and licking her lips. "Mmm, you taste good there to. Should I give your pussy a little lick next?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So basically the more I'm interested in saving the world, the more I get out of this? How exactly does that work? Why are you so interested in saving the world?" He asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grunts and her back arcs, cock throbbing from the strange sensation of the rough cat tongue working up her cock. She grips her hands into fists as her tip is reached, her knuckles turning white from the pressure. "You... will not... beat me. R-repent now... and untie... me."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Because, I'm one of the people who lives in it," replied Miko, with a roll of her eyes. "And, I don't know if you've noticed, but most female demons aren't to bright. The idea of getting turned into an empty-headed bimbo is not one that I find terribly appealing."

"Cum, you stupid cow. CUM!" the cat demanded, as she drew her tongue up Castella's length several more times, before letting out a huff and lifting her balls out of the way. Licking her lips for good measure, she plunged in, the incredibly rough surface making contact with Castella's inner folds as it swirled inside her for a moment, before moving upward, and dragging across Castella's sensitive clit. The pleasure lanced through Castella like a bolt of lightning. The intense rasping sensation was unlike anything she'd ever felt, and the cat-girl wasn't letting up. [Defy Danger again, at -2, if you want to continue resisting orgasm.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting any female demons, but I'm sure you'd make a very adorable one." He says, sticking his tongue out at her. "But still..." He gives the place around him a glance. "This place... They're all just... Sitting here and doing nothing. We can't save the world if we don't get up and take the fight to the demons. Hiding behind high walls in a city while the rest of the world is ravaged isn't going to help." He says, shaking his head. "Sure, Marae was a step in the right direction, but... Unless we cut the head off the snake, it will just keep growing and eat us up one day." He says, twirling a knife in his fingers.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Maybe we can do business on something more tame a little later," replied Caroline. "For now, though, I've got everything I need, so-"
"Hey, Boss, you're needed downstairs," came the voice of a young man. Turning to the newcomer, Mina saw a young Siamese cat-boy standing at a doorway in the corner of the room.
"Oh, duty calls," said Caroline, rolling her eyes. "Well, I should have those engravings done in a few days, so sing by again soon," she said, as she pulled the curtain back and walked Elliana to the door.
Elliana blushes all the while as she collects herself, thinking about using this thing on Castella when they're getting dirty.

(Sorry for absence.)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She arcs her back and tries to resists [3+1+2-2= 4] but she just can't hold on any longer! She lets out a stressed moan of pleasure before her cock starts firing off! Rope after rope of hot futa cum arcs through the air and splatters onto the cat and herself, her heafty load making a large mess.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With business concluded, Caroline quickly got the necessary information she needed from Elliana, before ushering her and Mina to the front door; the bunny in the front window giving them one last flash before they left.

"Heh, you make it sound so simple," said Miko. "Do you think no one has tried to kill the demon lord Alman before?" she asked.

"That's more like it," said the cat, as she released Castella's cock, letting it flop to the side. "I'm going to go get cleaned up, and see what's keeping the boss," she continued, while lazily running the tip of her finger through the cum on Castella's stomach; spelling out the word 'slut' in big white letters. "You just sit tight while I'm gone." With that, she walked out of the cell, the heavy iron bars slamming shut behind her, leaving Castella alone in the sputtering light of the lantern.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, yeah. The bastard is still alive, so I don't think so, no. Someone should have come along with enough power to defeat him by now, or maybe they're just too scared to fight." He says, taking a sip of his drink. "And before you ask why I haven't tried, let me just say I know what I'm capable of, and killing off a demon lord is not one of them." He says, shaking his head as he puts the glass down and sighs. "We need some sort of practitioner of... Holy magic or something." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Breathing heavily, she waits for the girl to leave before closing her eyes and doing the only thing she could do... pray to the moon for safety and help. She did not like the idea of this boss... then again, she doesn't like the idea of anyone having to kidnap her in a tentacle box.