Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Instead, Elliana walks inside the shop and repeats what she had tried to tell her outside. "And also, I'm looking for a set of rings for... me and my... lover."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina slowly appraised the jewelry all over the cute rabbit, one could think she had the eyes of a connoisseur but it was just mostly her appraising the bunny underneath. "What kind of ring, Ellie? The finger kind or the kinky kind?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh, hehehe... not this is one for our fingers, Mina. Although I'm sure Cassy would like one of those... other rings, too." She chuckles.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina is quite sure she would love both kinds." She looked at the other bunny's genital rings with a deep thought consideration. "Mina has to admit, those look great but she is not brave enough to get one for herself."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, but they tickle so nicely," replied the bunny-girl, before another voice called from inside the store.

"Welcome, welcome, what can we do for you this fine day?" came the voice of a woman. Turning, the two friends saw a slightly heavy-set cat morph heading towards them. She wore a modest dress, in stark contrast to the naked woman posing in the front window, and a thick tabby tail that matched her fur trailed behind her; swishing from side to side with each swing of her generous hips.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ah, hello miss. I was looking for a pair of matching rings to purchase for me and my... lover." She smiles, turning around and inadvertently displaying her baby bump.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, what did you have in mind, friendship bands, engagement rings, gold silver? Come, come, let's sit down and discuss it," she said, motioning to the front desk and a pair of chairs in front of it. As they took a seat, the woman produced a small thin book and offered it to Elliana. inside was an assortment of illistrations of various pieces of jewelry. Let me know if you have any question, most of our work comes in gold, silver, and platinum, but we offer a few special materials as well."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh, and what are those?" She asks, looking over the pages of the book, filled with pictured of pretty jewelry. She has to find something appropriate for Castella. Something that'll make her feel extra special.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Special materials sound like fun." The bunny looked over Ellie's should trying to see the catalog as well. "Mina doesn't imagine silver and gold are all that impressive nowadays."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, just a few exotic metals, with some interesting effects" replied the shopkeeper. "There's fertite, which makes it easier to have kids. Crimstome, if you need a little pick me up in the bedroom. Finally, there's delitite, for the subs, which makes it much harder to achieve climax."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Doesn't seem like you need the Fertite one." She sniggered at Ellie. "Not unless you're trying to build a private army." Somehow, the image of a bunch or fully armored mini-Ellies-and-Cassies jumping about and clubbing gobs in the head was enough to send the bunny into straight laughter.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"What does the "Pick me up" mean? And yes, I do not think I need to make myself or my lover extra fertile. We're already good enough on that front." She smiles, lightly rubbing her belly, and thinking of the small fetus inside.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, you know, put a little power in your trousers. A little chipper in your zipper. Open the old floodgates," the cat-lady hinted.

"It makes you horny!" called the bunny girl from the front window. "Especially if you pierce your naughty bits with it."

"Thank you, Celice, I was getting to that," huffed the cat, before turning back to Elliana. "Yes, it boosts arousal, and the closer you put it to your nethers, the more pronounced the effect is," she explained.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hmmm... so it would work great for a cock ring, I imagine. How much would such a material cost for her size? She's about 3 inches across, at the base.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Got yourself a big one, eh?" the proprietor asked, with a mischievous smile. A plain band, that size will be one-thousand gems, plus extra if you want any embroidering," she finished, matter-of-factly.

Elsewhere in the city, Draanok was going about his business, when a soft tittering caught his attention from above. Looking up, he saw a familiar kitsune perched on a rooftop above him, with a wide grin on her face. "Hail the conquering hero."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and grins up at her. "The conquering hero indeed." He says with a chuckle. "Hmm... I remember being promised a date by a certain sly fox..." He says, raising an eyebrow and winking at her.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Having a cockring made for her in Crimstone is something I would be very interested in. And what do you mean with embroidering? What can you add onto it?" She asks.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"In the case of a cock ring, not a lot. Wouldn't want stuff getting in the way, but carvings of names and patterns can give it that personal touch," the shopkeep explained.

Once more Miko flipped off the roof she was standing on, to land beside Draanok. "I said I wouldn't mind a little excitement. What did you have in mind?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Something like 'Cassie and Ellie ~ Together forever since that one quickie. (Mina's Minions till Death do us part)' or so?" The bunny felt quite happy, it was hard to feel lonely when you had a friend to tease.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Ohhh, kinky." The little barbarian coos. "You'll be getting a matching one, Mina assumes. Should totes go with a pair." She poke the girl teasingly in the hips. "Add the MMTD part and Mina might pay half the costs!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Pair rings are quite common around here," said the shopkeeper, with a smile. "The only question is what size for yours, and do you want the same material?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What did I have in mind? Hmmm... Well... I was thinking of a little date, followed by a night of crazy sex back at my place. Whaddya think?" He asks, grinning down at Miko as he puts an arm around her shoulder.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Very well, if you'll follow me?" said the shopkeeper, motioning to a corner of the room where a chair sat behind a drawn curtain. Once Elliana was behind the curtain, the cat-woman said, "Now then, let's see what we're working with," she chirped, and pulled a small tape measure from her pocket.

Miko leaned into Draanok's side. "Hmm, dinner and a show could be fun, sure. Although, I'm not really dressed for anything too fancy," she said, motioning to the simple short black kimono she wore.

Meanwhile, back at their house, Castella had just finished putting Natali down for a nap, when a rap at the front door caught her attention. "Delivery!" called the voice of a young man.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Heh. Look at me. Do I look like I'm dressed for something fancy?" He asks, chuckling and gesturing down to the armour he always wore.
"Or should we stop by someplace and buy a dress for ourselves?" He asks, chuckling.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Aww, is somebody shy?" asked the shopkeep, upon seeing Elliana's flaccid penis. "Well, cute as it my be, in order to measure it properly for this, we're going to need the little fella at attention. Can you take care of that yourself, or would you prefer some assistance?" she asked.

"Well, if you're offering," said Miko, with a smile. "I know of a fine clothes merchant down the lane."