Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes! Cum for m my love! Give me all your seed!" She cries, jerking her cock faster as Elli sprays her load over her stomach. "Oh Elli... i'm gonna cum soon... where do you want it?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans and thrusts faster, her need to cum growing by the second before she pulls Elli down and blowing her hefty load into her young pussy and womb!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana moans loudly, "YES! YEEES, CASSY!", and fires off another few ropes of cum, this time hitting Castella on the chin and chest, as her pussy gets stuffed, and her belly gets a little bulge from the load inside.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She thruts up one last time before the last drop squirts out and she falls back down flat, panting happily as she smiles at her lover.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana smiles back, leaning down and engaging her in a deep, passionate tongue-kiss, with her hands moving to her large, milky breasts. "I might have your baby now, Cassy... I love you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[I completely forgot the OOC. I was looking for the part where Carla impregnated Castella. XD]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(5+4+1 = 10)

[Alright, so I choose that Elliana IS pregnant, and that the child will resemble Elliana.]

Elliana's heart throbs, and she quickly rolls over with Castella, cuddling and kissing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wraps her arms around her tighter and returns the affection, happy to be with her lover.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
[Now all we need is to get the rogue preggers, everyone else already had their turn. =3]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Gotta' admit, I wasn't expecting you guys to get another child going. You'll need to think up a name, and weather it's a boy, or girl.]

The next few days saw a whirlwind of events unfold. First, and foremost, a public announcement was held proclaiming that the goddess of the land, Marae, had been reborn and brought to Tel'Kara. The group of adventurers were named the champions of the heroic deed, and it soon became impossible for any of them to walk down the street without being offered thanks in one form or another. Everything, from material gifts, to offers of personal service, was heaped upon the heros of the city; nay, the world, for their deeds had truly given the land of Mareth a chance to begin healing.

Amidst all the praise, and the near constant celebrations that were being held, several things also became obvious. Most notably, was the fact that Elliana, and Castella's, passions had born fruit, and Elliana soon found herself in the early throws of pregnancy.

Also, the powers of several of the items that the group had recovered from Marae's treasure hoard became readily apparent. The glaive that Draanok now carried was determined to be named Dragon Fang, and upon command could be urged to sheath its blade in magically conjured fire. The Hammer that Castella had claimed had no given name, but was clearly blessed by a god of the air, for when thrown it could travel several dozen feet with ease, only to return to its wielder a moment later, allowing it to be used against enemies a fair distance away. Most impressive, however, were the ram-headed arrows that Elliana had claimed. While testing them at a target range, she found, to her amazement, that once loosed from a bow, the arrows grew to tremendous size, resembling battering rams the likes of which would take ten men to hold. Sadly, once fired, there appeared to be no way to reverse the transformation; making them a limited, but powerful, asset.

Some of the other items the party had procured also proved to have magical effects. One day, while tossing her cloak to Elliana, Castella was surprised to see that the garment transform, mid flight, into a large sticky net like an immense spider's web, only to change back once removed from its target. Finally, while admiring herself in her new dress, Mina found that she wore not one outfit but many. At her request, the dress would shift in size, material, and style, into any outfit she could think up. From the stoutest of leathers, to the sheerest of silks, and from billowing dresses, to the skimpiest of underwear, nothing seemed to be beyond the enchanted outfit's abilities.

[So, how does the party react to their newfound treasures and fame? More importantly, is there anything anyone wants to buy with all those shiny gems sitting in the bank?]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok is happily accepting the gifts, which he keeps hoarding at home, although he doesn't really have a clue what he's going to do with it. Finding out that his glaive's blade could ignite on command made him rather happy.

[Didn't someone get a pair of boots?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy, despite all the fame and fortune coming to her name, remains humble as ever, deny most gifts and simply accepting verbal thanks as enough. The discovery of her hammers hidden talents makes her smile with glee and she thanks whatever wiind god blessed this hammer... and the moon for guiding her to it!

[not sure what I will do with all those shinies. I can't use armor or a shield cause it breaks my holy protection talent. Maybe trinkets?]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana doesn't waste much time spending some of the money. She goes out looking for something for both her and Castella, perhaps a set of rings? She finds the nearest guard, and decided to ask if there was a jeweller in town. "Excuse me, guardsman... would you happen to know if there's a jeweller here in Tel'kara? I'm looking for something... special to gift a certain someone." She asks.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina was quite thrilled with her newly found wardrobe-in-one dress, she spent many hours coming up with the most outlandish pieces of fashion, many of which ended up causing her embarrassment... some for being outright bad and others for ending up leading to her newly developed "tool" to be shown without her realizing. The bunny girl also lavished on others attention as it pretty much meant free drinks for her at the bar and a good business for her matron friend, and while she did think it overwhelming a little a few times, it was nothing she couldn't deal with by threatening to bang people's significant others and or family members. Her already established fame of being a little belligerent at times, kept most of the crazy wackos a fair distance away... most of the time.

It wasn't long after she was told about her Cassie and Ellie's new incoming baby that she started to feel lonely, having the looks, the power, the influence and the money didn't mean as much when you were doomed to live alone. Maybe it was time to find herself a partner-for-life. It might have been a coincidence, it might have been destiny, it might have been a lack for a better excuse to insert herself into other people's story but she saw Ellie ask a guard for directions when she went to look for her soul mate so she decided to join the huntress in whatever adventure was to ensue in the busy market of Tel'K.

"Oi! Wait up, momma!" She shouted as she approached one of her favorite minions. "Whatcha up to, Ellie?" The bunny looked outright overdressed as she sported a short pink dress full of white frills and red ribbons.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hi Mina. I was just out looking for a gift to Castella." She smiles, turning around to face her, and revealing the very faint bump in her belly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elliana received directions to a shop known as the Gilded Lily; well known for it's fine jewel-craft. Upon meeting Mina, the two made their way to the shop, only to be stunned by what they saw. In the front window, where display cases would normally be found, stood a young woman draped from head to toe in gold and jewels... and nothing else. Like Mina, she had the features of a rabbit, but far more so than the tiny barbarian. Her legs were covered in snow-white fur that matched her hair and ears, and a big fluffy rabbit's tail perched just above her ass. Also, unlike Mina, her figure was generously curved, possessing shapely hips, and generous c-cup breasts.

As the two took in the sight of the bunny-girl they saw that each of her long ears was pierced at least a dozen times with silver and gold studs. A platinum loop hung from her nose, and a silver stud adorned her lower lip. Several gold and jeweled necklaces hung around her neck, and similar bands and bracers adorned her arms, leading to fingers heavy with gem encrusted rings. Each of the girl's pert nipples was also pierced with a golden loop, and a dainty chain hung between them. As their eyes wandered downward, they widened as they passed a bejeweled navel, and came to rest upon a fully erect, nine inch, human cock sporting a ladder of barbell piercings running up its underside. The girl smiled at the two of them as they stopped to look, turning this way and that to give them a good view of all the jewelry she had on display, before turning around and bending over to reveal that each of her labia sported a silver ring, and a platinum stud adorned the hood of her clitoris.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, I never expected to see someone that well-adorned with piercings." Elliana said, feeling a little warm looking at this sexy bunny herm. "You look good, though... and judging by your... bending over, very confident about it."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The girl smiled, but didn't answer Elliana; likely unable to hear her clearly through the glass of the front window.