Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana decides to head home after that... enlightening experience, unfortunately, without any gifts in hand. But what can you do, she's sure she'll be able to get them some other time.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina considered following Elliana home, it had been a while since she last played around with their little daughter and she did kind of miss the small shark girl but she had gone out for a reason and even if she had gotten distracted by the ring quest, she still really wanted to find herself the perfect pet. After saying farewells, she had to make a decision, where would her newly acquired mission take her? She knew she could find animal dealers in the edge of town for the stables there were plenty.

The bunny was also aware she might be able to find a pet store or two in the middle of the the market districts but she assumed they would very likely have little other than cats and doggies and maybe a bird or two. No, if she wanted the best pet of all, she would have to search for some of the exotic traders in the harbor, even if most of them were known to not be all that reputable. And towards the harbor she went, with a spring in her step wondering what kind of wondrous beast she would take home.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The walk home was relaxing for Elliana, as a pleasing afterglow hung around her, and she lazily waltzed down the streets towards home. The feeling was shattered, however, when she laid eyes on her house. Her front door was hanging open... and she could hear Natali crying.

Mina trotted down the streets with a plan in her head, and a bulge in her pants; images of the pierced rabbit still fresh in her mind's eye. Sure enough, the first place she stopped at had little beyond lizards, birds, and the occasional cat. However, once she reached the docks, she spotted the place that she had really been looking forward to visiting; Mary's Menagerie, the best exotic animal depot in the city. Unlike most of the buildings in the docks district, the Menagerie was well made from actual timber, and stood two stories tall. Upon pushing through the big double doors, Mina was greeted by the unmistakable smell of animals, as well as fancy foyer with a large oak desk in the center of it. Behind the desk sat a striking woman. From the neck down, she looked human, though she wore a luxurious royal blue robe of shimmering silk. Her head, however, was that of a great serpent, covered in brilliant white scales, that stared unblinkingly at Mina. "Yesss, can I help you, missss," she said.

Miko shook her head at Draanok's assumption. "You're unlikely to find another demon to depose Almen. And, not just because he's the toughest kid on the block. There's also the simple fact that he happens to be a competent leader; unlike most demons. Most of the stronger demons follow him, not because they're scared or cowed, but because they actually like the way he does things. A practitioner of the holy arts if far from the only thing you'd need to stand up to him; you'd also need someone well versed in strategy."

It turned out that Castella didn't have to sit in solitude for long. Mere moments after her tormentor had left, the sound of voices could be heard approaching. As she watched, two figures entered the cell. As they came into the light, she recognized them. One was the young tabby-cat who had delivered her 'present', the other was the Siamese that she had only seen briefly from inside the box. Both of the boys were wearing cheerful smiles, and both of them were carrying buckets. "Hi there, Lady," said the tabby, happily. "I hope Terra wasn't too hard on ya."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Great. So we're screwed. The only holy person we have is some... I say cow with a bit of hesitation... That healer. Castella. I don't really know any other powerful people. Strategy wise... If nobody was smart enough to beat him before, then we're likely not going to find anyone now. Hell, I could maybe do the job, but I have zero information, because that dumb council decides to keep everything from me." He says, taking another sip of the cider. "And only one holy cow is not going to be enough. Not enough to purify a demon lord." He murmurs, shaking his head and sighing. "Sacrifices will have to be made if we want to take him down. And we'll likely have to wipe out all the other demons as well so they don't come back. Burn their texts... Leave no remnants of their magic... A lot of things." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, so I have a name for one of my tormentors. Terra is it? i will commit that to memory. I don't suppose either of you are willing to divert of this path of sin and free me from my bonds? The moon is willing to forgive those taht realize their wrongs."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Oh... mmm... hi!" She waved to the woman, a little bit creeped by her countenance. Years living in Mareth and every once in a while she still came around something that made her take a step back. "Mina is looking for a pet. She wants the bestest most awesomest pet that ever existed."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elliana raced into the house, and to her monumental relief found Natalie safe in her crib. As she surveyed her home, it was clear that some kind of struggle had taken place. A couple of the kitchen chairs were tipped over, and the torn remains of Castella's clothes were strewn about the room.

The snake-headed woman smiled, as much as a snake could smile, and stood. "Well, you've come to the right placesss. What are you looking for in thisss companion? Something to keep you company, something to keep you sssafe, or perhapsss sssomthing to keep you warm at night?"

Miko nodded and continued to pick at her meal. "It will be a serious endeavor, no arguments there, but it's not all bad news. First off, you have the demon's own ineptitude going for you, and there are plenty of people in Tel'Kara that would be happy to share their thoughts on how best to fight demons."

The two boys took seats on either side of the bed. "Nah, if we did that, the boss would prove that there really is more than one way to skin a cat," said the Siamese.
"We're still kinda' new to this gang, so we get stuck with most of the drudge work," added the tabby, as he reached into his bucket, and pulled out a wet sponge. "Which includes cleanup duty." He plopped the wet sponge on Castella's stomach, and the icy chill of cold water shot through her body, as he sponged the cum off of her. His companion followed suit, though he started a little higher, as he swabbed an icy sponge across Castella's breasts; lingering on her nipples until they were both rigid from the cold.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ineptitude?" He raises an eyebrow. "And... Exactly who would share their experiences with fighting demons? I haven't even heard of such people." He says, shrugging and polishing off his plate.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes, most demons are a little too sex-addled to be called smart. Cunning maybe, but not smart," explained Miko. "And as for people who have fought demons, have you asked anyone?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, but... If they really had, I assume they would have shared their knowledge, right?" He asks.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Cassy? Cassy!" She calls out, as she holds Natalie close to her chest, patting her to make her stop crying. She walks around the house, checking every single corner, before getting all of her gear, heading out and locking the door, before proceeding to drop Natalie off at a babysitter's house whilst she went to look for Castella.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Ha! Mina is glad you asked!" She crossed her arms and smiled widely. "Mina is searching for the best of best, the only true partner for she who is to be the conqueror of Mareth. Cute, strong, exotic, it matters not! As long as it is the best!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps loudly at the cold water suddenly being used to wash her body. Her cock starts to soften almost instantly though her nipples rapdily become hard as diamonds. "Sweet moon above! you couldn't have used warm water?!" She says through grit teeth. "What exactly... guh... is your aim here?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Elliana need to make a Discern Realities check.]

The snake-woman chuckled and stood. "Come, I think we can find something that sssuits you," she said, as she lead Mina through a door in the back of the building. Mina soon found herself in a large room filled with cages and containers, all housing exotic animals of one sort of another. Some looked like guardians, some looked like companions, and still others looked like living sex toys. "Take a look around. Sssee if there's anything you fancccy."

"Have you shared any of the knowledge that you gained on your recent adventure?" asked Miko, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, just getting you cleaned up for the boss, she doesn't like sloppy seconds," said the tabby.
"And, maybe have a little fun," added the Siamese, as he plopped his sponge back in its bucket, then took hold of Castella's breasts and gave them a firm squeeze. "Mmm, can't wait to have a real go with these," he murmured as he fondled her.
"Yeah, but you know how seniority goes around here. We'll probably be the last ones to get a turn with her," the tabby replied as he re-wet his sponge. "Alright, lady, take a deep breath." with that he pressed the icy sponge between Castella's legs, and held it there.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(2+2+2 = 6) [No dice, sadly.]

Every single clue Elliana finds seems impossible to follow up on, and she cannot put all the disperate pieces together, making her just wander around aimlessly, not knowing how to even begin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She was about to make a comment about how they could still do the right thing but all of that goes out the window as the freezing cold sponge touches her crotch. She grits her teeth tightly and arcs her back. Her eyes are wide open and she radiates discomfort "Gaaaah! As the moon as my witness you know NOTHING of proper cleaning of sensitive body areas!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Not exactly. The council interrogated us, but... Well... Nobody asked us anything about it." He says with a shrug.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Miko smiled and said, "Well, you could always try... Hey, isn't that one of your friends?" she asked pointing across the street. Draanok could clearly see Elliana hustling down the street in what looked like panic.

As the trail went cold, Elliana found herself in the docks district of Tel'Kara. She was about to let panic overtake her, when she saw Draanok. Maybe the dark lizard-man had seen something that could help. [Don't forget to take an XP for that failed roll.]

Mercifully, the wet sponge didn't stay between her legs for long, as the cat-boy dropped it back into its bucket. Unfortunately, the tabby decided to follow his friend's example and help himself to a handful of Castella's breast with one hand, while the other wrapped around her dick. "Don't worry, lady, we'll warm you up again. Don't want the boss showing up to find you all shriveled, do we?"
"Think she'd be willing to return the favor?" asked the Siamese, as he adjusted his seat, and Castella could see that he was hard through his pants, and sporting a six inch member. Weather or not she liked the display, she couldn't deny its effect. [Take five lust damage, and make a Discern Realities check.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Huh?" He perks his head up slightly and looks to the side. "Huh. It is her. Looks anxious." He turns back to her and shrugs. "Sorry to cut this lovely date short, but... Rain check?" He asks, leaning over the table to plant a kiss on her lips, before tossing 100 gems onto the table and walking towards Elliana.
"Hey. Is something the matter? You look unsettled." He says when he gets close. "And where's the co- I mean... Your friend?" He asks, glancing around.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Castella... she's just gone. I came home from a bit of shopping, and the door was wide open with Natalie crying in her crib. Cassy's clothes were all torn up and scattered on the floor... I think someone's taken her. She couldn't dream of just leaving Natalie behind like that." She says, with trembling voice.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He frowns a little. "Are you sure she didn't just... Go out on some minor errand that she didn't tell you about?" He asks, putting his hands on her shoulders to try and calm her down.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If that's the case, then remind me never to let her babysit," said Miko, as she made her way over to the two. "You say you think she's been kidnapped?" she asked Elianna.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah... why else would she both leave the front door open, her clothes in tatters on the floor, and her young daughter all by herself?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright, alright, the important thing here is to stay calm," Miko assured. "Look, why don't you take us back to your place, and we'll see if there are any clues you missed?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Right... ok, yeah I can do that... see if you can spot anything I couldn't." She says, taking a deep breath. "Come, it's just this way..." She says, beckoning them to follow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[3+3+2= 8 I think that is partial success?]

She gasps again as her body is now being man handled by this two cat boys, her cock sadly twitching in their grasp.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Miko and Draanok followed Elliana back to her and Castella's home. "Now then, go over what happened with us," she instructed. As Elliana retold the brief story, Miko looked around the small kitchen before suddenly stopping and taking a long breath through her nose. "Say, do you, by chance, own a cat?"

Meanwhile, as Mina walked through the menagerie, a number of exotic birds, lizards, and other animals caught her eye. However, the serpent woman paused in front of a small terrarium that was empty, save for a thin layer of sand, and a melon-sized egg. "If you are looking for sssomething ssspecial, perhapsss thiss will peak your interessst?" A small plaque below the glass container displayed a single word in large bold letters; Chimera.

As she writhed in the grasp of her captors, trying and failing to keep herself from becoming erect in the tabby's, surprisingly soft, hand, Castella realized that restraint was not these cat's strong suit. Perhaps they could be persuaded into doing something unwise... if she could offer them something tempting enough.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No, we don't own a cat." She responds, puzzled. "There's only me, Castella and Natalie. You think one may have snuck in... or the person who came was a cat?"