Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Elliana looked around the street she was standing in, movement caught her attention above her. Glancing up, she thought she saw the outline of a person against the light of the setting sun standing on the roof a the tenement building they were next to.... an outline, with cat-like ears. Looking closer at the building itself, she noticed that many of its windows were boarded up, making it difficult to break into; though, there was a gutter pipe that could be used to get on the roof with relative ease.

"I said a four letter word," said Terra, giving Castella's nipple an extra hard pinch. "Looks like you loose, and losers get punished." At once both she, and the boy on her left, leaned in and wrapped their mouths around the teased and swollen nipples. Once more, Castella's breasts tingled at the sensation of those rough tongues playing with her tits as her milk was drawn out of her.
"Agreed," said the little demon. "Let's see how she likes this-" With a quick beat of her wings, she fluttered down to Castella's pelvis and stood before her erect penis. Placing her hands on the shaft, she muttered something that Castella couldn't hear, and the runes on her body began to glow with a bright pink energy; an energy that began flowing into Castella. She gasped as a fresh round of heat flooded her nethers, causing her cock to throb as it tried to expand even more, and her pussy to go slick with moisture. [Take 6 lust damage]
"Uh-oh, someone's getting drippy," Caroline commented as she reached down to take Castella's balls in her hand, and roll them around, playfully. "How about it, honey, what someone to scratch that itch? I'll be gentle... enough."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina is too young to get married..." She couldn't figure out what the snake lady meant. "Oh! You don't mean... ah! Yes, Mina could be persuaded to help with that. She does not mind having some fun and doing some fooling around."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Wonderful," proclaimed the snake-woman. "Please, follow me." She lead Mina through the menagerie and out the back door of the building, into a large, fenced of, back yard. At the far end was a doghouse... the size of a tool shed. Before Mina could say anything, a huge shape burst out of the small shack. It looked like a hellhound, but it was the size of a horse, far bigger than any other Mina had ever seen, and it had three heads instead of the usual two. Also, unlike a hellhound, the creatures fur was not black, but a sparkling silver with blue patches around the eyes and tail. The great beast was restrained by a thick leather collar around its center neck, and it strained against a heavy chain attached to its doghouse. Still the great beast barked frantically at the two women, and each time it did Mina could see sparks, rather than flames, sputter from its mouth. "Thisss isss what I need help with. My pet ssstorm hound, Bolt."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Even though she was with child, Elliana was rather light, and wouldn't have much problem scaling a vertical pipe, especially a segmented one. (I take it gutter pipes are rather uniform in look?)

"Come on, I see a way up there." She says, and heads over to begin climbing up the gutter pipe. (Does this require any rolls?)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Sure. You take the easy route." He says, chuckling and digging his claws into the wall as he begins to climb, his fingers finding tiny cracks in the wall and worming into them for a solid grip.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and grits her teeth as her cock throbs in the air and her milk flows freely once again. "Gaaaah! Release my hands and I will show you what my magic can do fiend! You can take your c-cock and shove it up your own back end!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Lady, Mina is quite flattered you think she may be able to help but..." She gulped hard before continuing. "Your doggo seems to be more interested in eating people rather than fucking them. Mina is brave but she isn't really suicidal so unless you actually have a plan to make him behave... It is a him, right?... it might be a little tricky."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elliana and Draanok made it p the side of the building in short order, climbing over the side just in time to see the tail end of a shadowy figure disappear through one of the windows in the roof.

"Oh, he'sss definitely a male. Sssee for yourssself." The snake-woman motioned under the huge canine, and Mina could see, not one, not two, but three enormous canine penises protruding from his sheath. Each one was at least foot long, they were all as rigid as flagpoles, and Mina could swear she saw faint trails of steam wafting from them. "That'sss sssort of the problem. You sssee, it'sss not food he'sss hungry for. He'sss in rut. Hear'sss the thing; thisss isss a prime opportunity to get a sample of hisss ssseed for breeding purposesss, but he'sss a little too much for one woman to handle. Do you think you could dissstract him while I work? Jussst keep hisss attention for a bit?"

"Ooo, kinky," replied the little demon, as she sauntered up Castella's body, her trio of cocks having come to full erection. "Sadly, I'm a little too hard for that at the moment. But, I can think of something else I could stick them up," she cooed, as she looked back at Castella's own erection.
Seeing what her boss was getting at, Caroline gently pressed Castella's cock down until it was flush with her body, and the little demon began slowly strutting back down Castella towards it; dicks bobbing as she went.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok waits till the figure is out of sight, then quickly runs to the door, opening it and motioning down for Elliana to take the lead. She was the one with hammer compass, anyway.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wait wait wait.... you cant honestly be thinking what I think you are thinking... right? That isn't how it works! You are not supposed to put things down there!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The hammer Elliana held was definitely pulling downward, but without a proper lantern, and the sunlight fading fast, it was quite dark inside the old tenement. Draanok was a bit more used to traversing dark places, but even he had his limits. Still, neither of them saw any sign of the figure who had ducked into the building. They may have used on of the half-dozen doors lining the hallway they were standing in.

The little demon looked back at Castella with irritation plain on her face, as if she had just been interrupted from a meal. "Would you prefer a more traditional penetration? Then say 'please fuck my naughty pussy'. I mean, seriously, I'm not going to just stand here and play with my dicks all night. Besides, look at the state I'm in because of you," she paused to motion at her the rigid cocks. "It's only fair that you do something to relieve the tension. So, what'll it be, is Caroline gonna' fuck you, or am I gonna fuck you?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips, and tapping her foot impatiently.
Suddenly, the black cat-boy sucking on Castella's breast began mumbling something around the nipple in his mouth.
"Or, you can put that preachy mouth to use, and give Jasper's dick a little attention," the mini demon added.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Dammit. It's too fucking dark. I can't see shit!" He grumbles, before glancing at his glaive. "Isn't this thing supposed to light on fire?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't know..." She says, as she feels her way through the hallway, trying to find a door in the dark.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Apparently it requires the attention of a dedicated scholar to identify whatever the fuck it is. Someone remind me to go check it out later. :V]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She scowls at the demon and considers her options. Either her pussy is defiled, her cock is ruined or her mouth is sullied. None of these are very appealing, but she doubts simply saying none will end very well for her. "F-fine.... have it your way demon. I will deal with Jasper here... I can always wash my mouth out later."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mmmm... sure!" She wasn't gonna jump on the majestic specimen head first though, she was still quite hesitant to directly engage but she could at least see how the beat would react to some skin. The bunny began to undress her beautiful dress, her long boots and gloves, she was *not* going to risk the best piece of clothing one could ever own. Once she was a naked as when she was born, she tried approaching the nervous giant sparkly puppy with some soothing words.

"Hey there, big boy. Mina thinks you may be too pent up, why not let her help you out for a bit?" She ran her hands over her lean body, taking some time to massage her small perky breasts before turning around and slapping her curvy ass teasingly. After a moment, she bent over, spreading her ever-tight pussy gash. "How about it boy? Interested?" She certainly was, her small pompom tail twitching frantically.

Reactions: Archangel99

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elliana, and Draanok, felt their way down the hall a ways before finding a door that wasn't locked. Looking inside, they found a simple apartment, with living area and kitchen sharing a single room. Fortunately, there was no one home; although they did spy a lit candle sitting on the kitchen table.

As Mina stripped for the mighty canine, Bolt ceased his barking, and his heads cocked to the side. By the time she finished, he was panting hard, his three tongues lolling out the sides of his mouths, and straining against his chain to try and get closer to her. Looking back through her spread legs, she could see that his members had actually gotten longer; the foot-longs that she'd seen before apparently only the beginning as each one was now pushing two and a half feet in length, and was a wide as her bicep. She also saw the snake-woman creeping up behind Bolt, a large bucked in hand. When she noticed that Mina had spotted her, she waved her hand forward, as if to say 'keep going'.

The black cat-boy's ears perked up and her pulled away from Castella's breast with a wide smile on his face. "Alright, finally getting somewhere," he said as he took a kneeling position next to Castella, and thrust his hips forward, putting his enormous, throbbing, shaft right in front of her face. With the demonically enhanced member right under her nose, Castella suddenly noticed its smell wafting off of it. A thick primal musk filled her nostrils, the heavy pheromones were not unpleasing to the senses, and they worked to push her body even further into the depths of desire. [Take 4 more lust damage, and make a Discern Realities roll.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana walks over and picks up the candle in one hand, holding the hammer in the other. "Right, this should help us find our way." She says, before looking around the apartment for anything of use, a key for the other rooms or another entrance of some kind. (Another Discern Realities roll... (6+6+2 (jeez, lucky)

(What here is not what appears to be?)
(What should I be on the lookout for?)
(What here is useful or valuable to me?)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Huh... Lit candle. Someone must have only just left." He murmurs, before drawing his sword. "Or.... They're still here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Guys... I am 50% gone until I get a lust KO! Come on!]

She has to fight back a gasp as the big cock lands on her face but that musk floats up her nose gasp or no. Her cunt moistens and her cock throbs as she breathes it in. She sends another prayer to the moon... and most importantly, an apology to Elliana before she reluctantly starts licking at the demonic horse cock.

[4+2+2=8 So... partial success?]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mmmm... You're gonna have to treat Mina well if you want some action, boy." She tried not to imagine how hard the giant puppy would screw her with those gargantuan cocks if it managed to break free from it's collar but her pet egg was on the line, plus the doggo seemed smart enough to understand her. She walked forward slowly getting within the pupper's reach in an attempt to pet it's head and determine just how tame it would act with the prospect of sexy times on the line. Right before reaching it, she had an idea, she raised her oversized tentacle cock out of the way to let her hand play with her pussy for a little bit, getting some pussy juice on her fingers.

"What do you think, cutie. Wanna taste Mina's gash?" She asked offering her wet fingers for the dog to lick.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Taking a look around, Elliana and Draanok, couldn't find anything that looked too out of place in the apartment, aside from the conspicuously lit candle. Checking a few other doors, they found the rest of the apartments in similar states of recent evacuation. Food sat on tables uneaten, books lay on floors as if dropped, the whole place seemed to have been vacated in a hurry. The whole time, Castella's hammer kept pulling downward, but upon following it down several flights of stairs they simply found themselves in an abandoned cellar. As they continued to search, however, Elliana noticed a section of floor next to a wall that seemed less matted with dust than the rest of the cellar.

Mina held out her hand, and Bolt's noses went into overdrive. As she got closer, his central head leaned forward to take a deep whiff of her hand, before his tongue lolled out and lapped her hand... then his teeth closed around it. The grip wasn't too hard, but Mina could not pull her hand away, at least not easily, and the massive canine pulled her closer. His other two heads went to work as soon as she was near, one drawing it's huge tongue over her breasts, while the other plunged it's nose between her legs, sniffing wildly as it's hot breath flooded her nethers.

As Castella drew her tongue along Jasper's shaft, her mind raced with thoughts of how she could get out of this horrible situation, when suddenly she recalled the time that she had watched her erstwhile friend Derek use magic to drain the lust from a hellhound. If only her hands were free, perhaps she could do something similar. But, then again, perhaps she didn't need her hands for this. These corrupted people were so eager to share their taint with her that maybe, if she focused hard enough, she could syphon out more than they could afford to part with. If she could do that, then perhaps she could find some unexpected allies in this den of sin. [If you want to try this, just make a Cast a Spell roll, as normal.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hmmmm... I wonder..." She mutters, putting the candle down on the floor and feeling around the area, for any hinges or hidden shenanigans. "I think something's here... like a trapdoor, maybe." She says in a hushed tone.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... Maybe." He mutters, starting to look around the rest of the room for any possible switches.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh sweet Luna... watch over me as I try something beyond stupid...." She suddenly wraps her lips around the flared tip of his cock and pushes down three inches before casting her spell with her mouth as the focus point.

[6+2+2=10]

To her great surprise she can feel the spell take hold, sucking at both his cock and his lust directly!

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina went pale and rigid for a moment, surprised by how the large canid has reacted. For a moment she feared for the worst when it's fangs closed around her hand but a second later she realized the gigantic doc had been incredibly gentle and his plan incredibly clever. She would have to re-access her opinion of the beast later on but at the moment, the surprises did not cease. The three heads began to each search for pleasure in a distinct way, one massive tongue lapping and tentatively sucking on her small itty bitty titties while another eager covered her small pussy in a desperate attempt at fellatio. She could not be happier the hound was this docile.

"Good boy! you can let go of Mina's hand." She said embracing it's central head. "Mina won't run away, not before you both have a great grand time." Her face nuzzling the furry beast happily.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elliana searched and probed the section of wall until, finally, her finger caught on a latch that stuck out at an odd angle and the wall started to move inward, revealing a stone passage under the building that stretched into the distance. The tunnel was long, rough cut, and completely unlit, though it appeared to have seen recent travel as the floor was clear of dust in a trail down the center.

Once it was clear that Mina was not going to run away, the center head released it's grip on her hand, and joined it's sibling in assaulting her chest. Each tongue washed over it's respective breast in turn, stimulating Mina's small tits in a way she had never felt. They were mirrored by the head between her legs as it began lapping as well, it's long hot tongue lashing back and forth across Mina's pussy so fast that for a moment she thought she might cum right then and there. It all came to an abrupt stop when Bold suddenly yelped and stood rigid, then began to whine desperately. Looking down, Mina saw that the snake-woman had placed her bucket below his triple cocks, and was slathering a thick pink oil over them.

"HOLY SHIIIIT!" cried Jasper, as he grabbed Castella's head for support, as an orgasm was wrung out of him so forcefully that his legs began to buckle. Held as she was, Castella could do little to resist as a huge load of cum was pumped straight down her throat as Jasper came long and hard. Finally, he let go, and fell backward, ropes of cum still shooting from his tip as Castella gasped and sputtered. The rest of the group looked on in shock as Jasper's cock finally began to retreat back into his sheath, and he wheezed, "Best... blowjob... ever," before his eyes rolled back, and he slipped into unconsciousness.
Castella would be proud of herself, but concern was at the forefront of her mind. Being forced to swallow all that corrupted seed had left a strange warmth growing inside her. One that, despite her attempts to deny, felt pretty good. [Gain 5 corruption.]
"Woah!" exclaimed the mine demon. "Never seen anyone blow their load that fast before. Mmm, did we enjoy the snack?" she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... They're definitely still here." He mutters, pushing Elliana forwards. "Swing that hammer at anything that comes in the way. I'll finish it off." He whispers.