Return to Mareth (In Game)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
[Roll(2d6)+1: 2,2,+1 Total:5]

As soon as the dog began it's hump spree, it became obvious to Mina she was in trouble, the oiled member was far too slippery for her to have any grip whatsoever and after a few ups and downs, the large beast ended up sending the bunny girl head first towards the hard floor.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Castella thrashed, Caroline smirked. "I'm not doing anything, your hips are starting to grind on there own. You sure you don't want me to slip something into that needy pussy of yours. From the way you're dripping, it's obvious that you need-"
"Guards!" cried a voice from outside the cell.
"What!?" Caroline, and the demon cried in unison, as outside the cell the crowd of cats was quickly breaking into a panic, and fleeing down the hallway. The cats on top of Castella quickly abandoned their spots and bolted for the door.

Elliana, and Draanok, pursued the fleeing cats down a long corridor that gradually widened into a large hall, flanked on the sides by what looked like jail cells. Down at the end of the hallway, they could see a large crowd of cat-folk funneling through another set of doors, but their attention was drawn from the group to the sounds of Castella's voice coming from one of the cells.
Elliana skidded to a halt in front of the cell that Castella was in. Inside she saw that her lover was tied down to a bed, with several people around her. Standing beside the bed was black furred cat-girl who was reaching into a satchel at her waist. But her attention was drawn to the figure crouching at the foot of the bed. It was the jeweler she had seen earlier that day. However, the woman looked much different now. Gone was the modest dress, replaced by a black leather corset that showed off her sizable breasts, and revealed the girthy cock standing at attention between her legs. "You!?" she cried. "How did you-"

Mina was swung about like a rag doll by the enormous canine. At one point she collided with the snake-woman, and they ended up on the ground in a heap. As they tried to get to their feet, the giant paws of Bolt came down on their backs, pinning the two woman next to each other with their heads down and asses up. "Oh no," gasped the snake-woman, as Bolt's teeth closed on the hem of her dress and tore the garment away, revealing a taught backside, and shapely legs, unobstructed by any underwear. With his prize in sight, Bolt's heads dove forward, and Mina once more felt his tongue wash over her nethers. The large flat tongue lapped and slurped up and down Mina's pussy and anus, pausing to prod at them occasionally, before continuing to drag across her most sensitive parts.
Suddenly, Mina felt a hand close around hers. Looking over she saw the snake-woman staring back at her. "Hold on, dear, thisss isss going to be a rough ride." Before Mina could question it, she felt something huge press against the outer folds of her pussy, as Bolt moved over her, and she was suddenly cast in shadow. A single thrust of the giant canine's hips took Mina's breath away as her entrance was split wide, and the massive cock began making its way inside her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Relief flooded her system as she saw Elliana step into view. Her eyes also saw Elli was holding her hammer. "Elli! Oh praise the moon above!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana does not hesitate to use force, and fires right into the jeweler's thigh, before popping one off at the black cat-girl and the diminutive demon.

(Volley rolls, 2+6+2, 1+5+2, 4+5+2 = 10, 8, 11)

(I don't have my sheet on me at the moment, so I can't remember if I have a damage modifier on my d8)

(Damage for the first shot: 1 (boooo))

(Damage for the second shot, i take a -d6 penalty: 3-1 (2))

(Damage for the third shot: 8 (yaaaaay))

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh... Can you handle this or can I go capture some catboys to sell to the brothel?" He whispers in Elliana's ear, trying not to laugh at the tied-down healer.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The pure memory of how large the Bolt's dog cock was and just how absurd it's knot could grow was, by itself, enough to make the bunny girl whimper in anticipated fear. Sure, she was already dripping wet and hot from the tongue action and the very sexual nature of the situation she found herself in. While Mina always enjoyed being on top and in control, she was the first to spread herself to a stronger more dominant lover and even if her instincts screamed at her begging to let the powerful canine mate her the way it was supposed to, she knew she might not be able to actually walk away from this one. It really did not matter how hard she tried to worm out from under Bolt's large paw, the dog *was* getting what he wanted.

Once she realized that was no escape, she held the snake lady's hand hard, trying to relax and maybe make this ordeal easier on herself. The dog was kind by nature but it was driven by instinct and once both cocks lined with their targeted gashs, he did not hesitate to to thrust, piercing both of the girls with his giant twin members. Every single pump was enough to make them both whimper and moan. Luckily for the pet keeper, she ended up with the already lubricated meat pole, Mina, on the other hand, had much rougher even with her naturally high self lubrication.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Caroline, and Terra, yelped as Elliana's arrows past by, leaving only grazing wounds. The little demon was not so lucky, as the third arrow caught her square in the stomach. For a split second, Castella saw the little creature flip into the air in two pieces, before it popped into a tiny cloud of purple smoke. "No!" cried Caroline, as she watched her little master go up in smoke.
"Oh, fuck this," muttered Terra, as she reached into her belt pouch and pulled out a small metal rod. Striking it against the wall, the metal suddenly flared up with a bright inner light, easily illuminating the entire cell. Castella's heart sank when she saw the walls and ceiling of the cell. They were covered in runes. The same rune that had been inside the box that had been used to capture her. With eyes finally laid upon them, the magic sigils flared to life, and their magic activated. Long, grasping tentacles sprang from the walls and ceiling. They ranged in size and shape, from the fat to the thin, and from the smooth to the suckered, but all of them ended in the familiar head of a penis. [Anyone who wants to make ant moves must make a Defy Danger roll first.]

Mina's womanhood was stretched wide as Bolt entered her, but to her relief, he did not try to force himself into her further after hitting the end of her tunnel. That didn't change the fact that he was still one of the biggest cocks she had ever had inside her. Each withdraw felt like her pussy was going to turn inside out, and each time he thrust, she was sure she could feel him in the back of her throat. Sparing a glance next to her, Mina saw that the snake-woman had, surprisingly, taken the massive canine just as deeply as she had; clearly the woman was no stranger to handling the big boys. Once he was accustomed to the size of his mates, bolt settled into an easy rhythm; steadily humping away as his tongues lolled out the sides of his mouth. Despite the easy pace, however, each thrust nearly lifted Mina's knees off the ground. If Mina couldn't manage to wriggle out from under him, there was no telling how rough he'd get when he actually got close to release.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Defy Danger: 8]

Draanok leaps back with a yelp, slicing away the tentacles that were coming for him. Once he's out of reach, he draws his bow and looses a volley of arrows at the two cats, [4,9,5] and since only one of them hit, dealing 5 damage.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
There was very little the bunny barbarian could do from her position without risking hurting either the snake lady, the dog fucking her or worst, herself. If she decided to struggle, the beast might even turn aggressive towards his bitches since regardless of Bolt being a sweet tame dog, you can never tell how an animal will behave in the heat of mating. Her best bet was endure and possibly even enjoy a little bit. The females, bottoms up and hands holding tight, tried to keep at least a small amount of composure but, used to big cocks or not, Bolt was an exceptionally endowed beast and soon Mina found herself drooling and moaning like a little bitch. Her tentacle lined cock humping the hay on the ground in sync with the colossal meat pole ravaging her ever tight pussy. She could not help but to, at the same time, be both afraid and look forward to the conclusion of their tryst.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs heavily as the runes glow. Bound as she is there is nothing she can do to get out of the way so she simply braces herself.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Draanok's arrows connected with several tentacles, before one found it's mark, and plunged into Terra's shoulder. The young woman went down with a shriek, grasping at the arrow shaft, and trying to dislodge it. Caroline, meanwhile, let her hands dance in the air as arcane power began to swirl around them. Once they were glowing a bright pink, she let a pair of bolts fly towards Draanok, striking him square in the chest. [4 and 3 lust damage.] All the blood in his body seemed to rush to his nethers, as his manhood shot erect under the familiar power of lust magic.
Meanwhile, Castella grit her teeth as two thin, smooth tentacles coiled around her tits, squeezing and massaging the already tender teats, while their tips rubbed at her nipples. Another tentacle slithered up her arm to begin nudging her cheek, clearly trying to get her to open her mouth. However, her attention was focused between her legs, where half a dozen writhing members were jostling for space; each one trying to position itself at her entrance before being pushed aside by another. Eventually, a winner emerged from the mass, and Castella's eyes widened at the sight of it. The tentacle was easily as thick as her arm, and covered in bumps the size of grapes. It's fist sized head brushed against her pussy a few times, before two of it's smaller brethren moved in and pulled Castella lower lips open; giving the big tentacle a clear path forward as it wound up to strike.

On, and on, Bolt humped away at the two women. Each thrust sending another surge of pain and pleasure through them, as they did their best to endure the situation. Mercifully, as the minutes passed, the going seemed to get easier, for mina at least. Her own lubricant output, coupled with the copious amounts of precum flowing from the tip of the colossal cock inside her, was beginning to drown out most of the discomfort. Beside her, the snake-woman's forehead was pressed against the ground as low noise that was half growl, and half hiss came rumbling up from inside her. "Rrrrroooohhhhh, YES! That'sss good! Fuck me, Bolt! Fuck me harder!" she screamed, as she to got passed the initial discomfort of the coupling, and the pleasure came crashing down.

[I hope everyone's remembering to take a point of XP for each roll of six or lower. So, that's two for Draanok for the missed arrows, and one for Mina from failing to get away from Bolt.]

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana tries to roll out the way of the oncoming tentacles, and closer to the still-bound Castella. [Defy danger roll, 1+3+2 = 6 (darn)]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks down and groans with annoyance at his erect dicks. He was sick of these stupid lust attacks!

[Defy Danger: 9]

He growls with annoyance and fires three more shots, [2, 2, 6] none of which hit.

[FML. Fuck My Luck.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
In her haste to reach her lover, Elliana failed to notice as one of the tentacles wrapped around her ankle. With a heave, the muscular appendage lifted her off the ground. She hung in the air, upside down, as tentacles swarmed her from every direction. In short order, she was stripped of everything but her jell armor; the tentacles having difficulty wriggling under it.
"I hope you fuck better than you shoot!" taunted Caroline, as she easily sidestepped the arrows coming her way. Once more, her hands lit up with lust infused magic, and a barrage of pink bolts flew at Draanok. [5, 6, and 2 lust damage. Well, at least you're raking in the XP.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(So is there anything I can do here, or am I just going to have to get tentacle-raped? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Do you'll really wanna find out!?" He snarls back, shooting the last three arrows in his quiver, (8, 3, 11) and dealing 5 damage with the first shot, and 2 with the second.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Minutes seemed to stretch into hours as Mina began to lose whatever apprehension she held. The snake lady was right, there was nothing she could do so might as well enjoy it while the getting is good. It seemed impossible at first but the bunny was starting to get used to being stuffed with the dog's oversized cock. The dog kept pumping away her worries and with each motion, the beast also took away her worries. She could feel the tamer's hand grip her own so hard she would not be surprised if the snake woman began to orgasm at any moment, her own lust mounting up just as fast. Soon she was bucking her hips just as hard trying to take as much pleasure from the dog's colossal cock as she could.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen in horror. "No no no no! Too big!" She says through grit teeth while wiggling her body left and right to try and make it miss.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Elliana can try defying danger again to wriggle free. But, you have to get at least on success before you can do anything else. And, the more times you fail, the worse the situation will get before it gets better.]

While Elliana dangled in the air, Castella's eye was drawn to something falling to the ground. Her hammer hit the floor with a loud thud. Meanwhile, several more tentacles wrapped around her thighs, holding her still as the big one lined itself up; aiming to penetrate her fully with one fell thrust.
Caroline went down in a heap as Draanok's final arrow found it's mark, and plunged into her chest. Unfortunately, occupied as he was with her, he had failed to notice a pair of tentacles slither out of the cell to wrap around his ankles. A sudden harsh yank pulled him off his feet, and into the cell where more of the fleshy appendages attempted to restrain him.

Mina's pussy had grown swollen, and pink, from the amount of abuse it was taking, and still Bolt continued to plow away at her, until finally, his thrusts began to pick up speed, and she thought she could feel him actually swelling even bigger inside her; though, that may have been a trick of her aching womanhood. "Oh, godsss! He'sss about to finish!" cried the snake-woman. As she spoke, Bolt let out a sound that was halfway between growl and whine, and Mina suddenly felt an explosion of warmth inside her. Bolt leaned forward, pressing the two woman down so that his seed fired directly into their waiting wombs. Jet after tremendous jet of hot cum fired into Mina, and with her pussy stretched tight around the cock inside her, it had nowhere to go. Her belly swelled until it hit the ground, before the pressure was finally too great and bolts cock was pushed out of her by a sudden back blast of cum. The snake-woman followed suit, though she managed to hold out just a bit longer than Mina before expelling her load, and both woman were then laying on the ground, their stomachs deflating, as thick rivers of cum flowed out of them to pool around their hips.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(And again I find myself without my sheet, due to a monitor death.)

Elliana struggles against the tentacles, trying to use her natural dexterity to worm and wriggle her way out of their grasp. (6+3+2 = 11 (yes!))

As soon as she was free from their slimy appendages, she picks up Castella's hammer, rushes to her and slams the hammer down on the tentacle aiming for her pussy. "No! that's mine, you stupid tentacle!" She yells. (Is that a hack and slash roll, or not?)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"GAH! Stupid fucking tentacles!" He yells, trying to kick them off. [6+2=8]
He succeeds, before scrambling backwards and drawing his swords, before running back in and slashing about randomly, hacking tentacles to pieces. [10, 7, 5] And dealing 3 and 5 damage.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"That was... fun." Mina had to try hard to keep herself from giggling too much. The situation might have been dire but the dog seriously gave her a good time. Sure she was bloated with cum, her pussy agape and extremely sore but a good time was a good time nonetheless. She would walk up to the bucket and try to scrape as much cum of herself and from her insides but she was so tired she really didn't feel like. "Should Mina call you cock-sister from now on?" She asked the snake lady humorously. She turned around, lying on her back with her own anemone cock still twitching, pointing to the ceiling. Both her hands started to jerk it slowly, probably without the bunny even realizing it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Elli... the walls... hit the runes on the walls! The magic will just keep bringing more tenta-" Her words are cut off as her teeth finally give out and the tentacle shoves into her mouth and likely her throat by proxy of their rough nature.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Castella's mouth was suddenly filled with the taste of pre-cum, as the tentacle wormed it's way past her teeth to begin stroking itself against her tongue. At least Elliana had managed to bat away the cluster of tentacles between her legs. Unfortunately, Castella was right about the runes. For each on that Elliana, and Draanok cut away, another sprung from it's respective rune to take its place. If they didn't disrupt those magical markings, then it would only be a matter of time before they started to tire.
Suddenly, something made Castella's skin crawl. A tentacle slipped under her from the head of the bed. It wormed its way between her shoulders, and down her back, and finally between her butt-cheeks to prod at her anus, trying to push its way in.

"My name'sss Mary," replied the snake-woman. "And, I'd move my handsss, if I were you." Before Mina could ask why, Bolt's long flat tongue hit her cock, lapping from base to tip. It was joined by another two as all three heads began to lick Mina's throbbing member. The sensation of the three hot, giant, tongues upon her penis was unlike anything Mina had felt before, as they licked and rolled around her member.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The runes! We gotta hit the runes! Fuck, I'm out of arrows!" He yells, trying to make his way to the nearest set of runes to destroy them. [8] Once he gets there, he starts trying to scratch the runes out by hand. If his magic lore was any help, he at least knew that breaking a run was as simple as scratching an unwanted line through it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana pries herself away from her lover and begins firing on the runes. (1+3+2 = dud, 6+6+2 = 14, 6+3+2= 11) (Damage: 1, 1 (fml))

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Hi, Mary... eeeeeep!" Mina did not expect the large beast to pay any attention to her once deal had been done but she was pleasantly surprised it was not so. The sensation of those lush, firm and slightly rough tongues was very overwhelming. Her poor abused hips began to buckle forward, entirely out of instinct, her eyes beginning to unfocus again. "Keep doing that... and you might... get a mouthful, pupper."

That was not a lie, after the whole ordeal they went through, she was more than ready to shoot her own seed with very little effort.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeals around the tentacle in her mouth and tries to tighten up her ass... though this is likely a loosing battle as the slick tentacle would eventually just pop in using some sort of lube or another. Regardless she squirms and twists, trying to stop the invasion.