Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
In short order, Draanok and Elliana managed to disrupt the runes on the three walls. That just left the big one on the ceiling. As they tried to line up attacks to take out the last rune, they could not avoid the tentacles that still dangled from above. The air was suddenly cut off from Draanok as a thick muscular tentacle wrapped around his neck; forcing him to divert his attention to it, or be choked out. Elliana was fairing little better, as her wrists were seized by a pair of tentacles, and she was lifted off the ground again; dropping her bow. Meanwhile, despite her best efforts, Castella felt the head of the tentacle underneath her push forward one final time, and her defenses finally broke. The length of the intruder was covered in fine ridges, and Castella felt every one of them as it pushed further and further into her. Finally, after a full foot of the thing had buried itself in her ass, Castella felt the tentacle pull about halfway out, before thrusting back in. The sheer amount of pre-cum the tentacle was leaking quickly lubed Castella's asshole up, and in short order she felt the thing pounding fast and hard into her backside. Just when she thought that things couldn't get any worse, though, the tentacle in her mouth suddenly tensed, and something warm and salty filled her mouth so full that her cheeks bulged out.

Bolt was more than happy to oblige Mina's request, and continued lapping at her dick for a few more minutes, before his center head opened wide and took her entire length into his mouth; suckling on it like a teat. Meanwhile, his other two heads moved lower, licking at her pussy and inner thighs, cleaning them of excess cum.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana writhes and squirms, before trying to pull her arm towards her and biting down on the invading tentacle! (Would that be a defy danger roll, strength?)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Graak-! You little-!" Draanok growls, grabbing the tentacle and biting down hard around the middle. His sharp teeth would likely cut clean through.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes bulge and she can't stop the moan that escapes her lips as her ass is violated,s tuff fuller than ever by the lewd tentacles. her soft body jiggles and wobbles with every thrust in and out. The tentacle in her mouth was all but forgotten until it started to cum, her cheeks pushing out before jizz sprays from her nose and lips, not able to swallow as fast as it is made!

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina could feel her internal testes start to contract. The familiar sensation of her male parts cumming overtook her, white warm seed splashing inside Bolt's maw as the bunny rocked her hips back and forth, trying to extract as much pleasure as she could from the gifted dog's broad tongue lashings. She had heard of very clever pets before, but this dog was on a league of his own. With her breath raggedy from over stimulation, she had to ask. "You... wouldn't mind if Mina used a little bit of his to hatch her egg, would you, pretty lady?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Defy Danger for both Woider and Archangel.]

As her friends dangled in the air, Castella was forced to endure as the tentacle in her ass sped up its thrusts even more, causing the bed to rock as it hammered home. The tentacle in her mouth, meanwhile, withdrew with a loud slurp, letting her cough and sputter as she got a lungful of air. She was about to call for help when something caught her attention. Looking down, she saw that a pair of tentacles were jostling for position at her pussy.

"Sure, you can help yourssself to a vial or two," said Mary, as she got to her, wobbling, feet. "Remind me to give you a call the next time old Bolt goes into rut," she added, as she pulled Bolt away, and let Mina get to her feet.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grabs the tentacle and bites it in half, before throwing his swords at the last rune on the ceiling. [7]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
No sooner did the blade strike the rune, then the room was filled with a loud crack of thunder as the magical writing lost its power. Castella watched in horror as the two tentacles between her legs reared back and lunged; aiming to plunge into her simultaneously, while the tentacle in her ass swelled as if ready to burst. Then all at once, they vanished in a puff of smoke. Relief washed over her for a moment... before Elliana came down on top of her, as she was unceremoniously dropped from the ceiling.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Can't remember strength modifier, it's either 0 or -1) [6+6=12 in any event it doesn't matter, lol]

After landing on Castella, Elliana goes right for her bindings to try and get her free.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok sighs and shakes his head. "Just another day..." He mutters, looking at Elliana and Cassy. "Ooh. Tit sandwich."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[That was for the other roll, which proved meaningless :p]

Elliana pulls Castella up and hugs her tightly. "You have no idea how worried I was!" She sniffles, with their tits mashed together.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The air goes rushing from her lungs as Elli lands on top of her with a thud, making her weeze and cough. Thankfully her limbs are soon freed and she embraces her lover tightly, squeezing her small form tightly. "Thank you... i'm so sorry... so so sorry..." She mumbles while shuddering.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok shakes his head. "Sorry? Sorry for what? You got kidnapped. Not entirely your fault." He grumbles, picking up his swords. "Stupid priests apologizing for everything..." He mutters, before walking over to the bodies of the cats and giving them a poke with his toes to check if they were alive.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"They... they violated me. Them and their corrupt bodies... I can feel it inside of me... i've been tainted..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh get over it!" He snaps. "If your god has any sense of mercy, they'd forgive the fact that you got raped! And if they don't, they're a shitty god and you're likely better off without them." He says, rolling his eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Obviously. One way to know if I got possessed is if I suddenly start acting nice." He snorts.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana hugs back and gives her a kiss. "Don't worry... you can get clean once again. And I won't judge you for it. It wasn't your fault, Cassy." She says, letting her bump rub against Castella's stomach.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I will pray, as i always do, and hope the moon will clense me of their taint."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Thanks, Mary." She took the snake lady's hand and stood up before giving the beast keeper a kiss on her cheeks. "That's that then. Mina will be taking the egg home with her than. And do do call. Mina won't mind giving good pupper Bolt a 'hand' whenever he needs a nice ride.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Examining the bodies in the dungeon proved that the only one who had not survived the battle was Caroline. Terra lay unconscious, loosing blood rapidly from the arrow in her shoulder, and the several cats that Castella had drained were still out cold in a heap. Looking down at them, Castella saw that the one with the demonic dick was laying on his back, and once more ready to go. However, his manhood had shrunk considerably, it now stood at a mere five inches, and had transformed back into a normal cat's penis.
Before the group could decide on a next course of action, the faint sound of voices could be heard from the direction that the rest of the cat gang had run off in.

Before Mina could enter the building again, Marry stepped in front of her. "Whoa there," she said, with a smile. "I appreciate the assissstance, but one sssemen sssample does not get you a chimera egg for free. I'll ssstill need nine-thousand gemsss for the little guy."

[Sorry for the late post, everyone, I was a bit under the weather last week.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Get ready... I think more may be coming." Elliana says, wriggling out of her lover's grasp, before walking over to the bleeding Terra. Now that the adrenaline has worn off, she feels rather guilty. "Cassy... she's going to die... should we save her?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I vote no. She'll probably kidnap her again and use her as a cow. Or worse." He sighs, picking up his swords and giving them a few swings. He walks around, trying to pick up his arrows before the cats get there.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey stands up and looks at the bleeding cat. She holds her hand out and her hammer leaps into it handle first. "The moon teaches forgiveness... and yet my own flawed mind screams for revenge." She kneels down next to her "Yet I can't help but wonder how much of this was that demons fault? How much had she tinkered with her mind?"

[6+4+2 = 12]

With a heavy sigh she grabs the arrow and pulls it out while her other hand glows with silver light, stopping the bleeding and closing the wound as the arrow slides out of her shoulder. "petty revenge is a savage circle that goes until everyone involved has perished. Best to stop it now before it can consume more life."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You... I think you did the right thing, Cassy... there may still be hope for her, thanks to your moonlight." She says, getting up and watching the door. "Do you have to carry her out?"