Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The sound of voices grew closer with each passing second, until the group heard a gruff woman's voice call out over the others. "Check these cells, there may be more of them hiding down here. Do not stop until we've found all of them!" the voice commanded. It was a voice that they all knew well... Captain Urta.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh now they decide to show up." Draanok grumbles in an annoyed tone. "Why is it that the guards show up right after the good guy beats the bad guy... And then arrest the good guy?" He asks, tilting his head. "Justice system is so fucked up... Main reason I never trust them." He says, shaking his head and lowering his weapons.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Rather than complain, perhaps ypu should be thankful for the impromptu assistance rather than more enemies?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Meh. More enemies I could handle. I always wind up in trouble when the guard is involved." He mutters, crossing his arms, before moving over to stand behind Cassy and Elliana. "Just cover me. Not gonna help your situation if you have a dead cat and a lizard in a room full of knocked out cats. And cum."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
In short order, a pair of large wolf-men rounded the door, and balked in surprise. "Captain we found them!"" one cried.
Urta quickly came to join them at the door to the cell, a look of relief washed over her when she saw the group. "Thank Mareth, you're all in one piece. Are you all right?" she asked, as she entered the room, pulled off her cloak, and offered it to Castella.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes the cloak with a smile. "Yes. Wecare fine for the moat part. The others showed up before things got really bad. Though i have some corruption to purge now."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am going to choose to ignore that you said that for it goes against everything I believe in."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes and shakes his head from side to side, wondering why some people had so much religious zeal for something that barely helped.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"We should probably clear out of here... and grab as many of the nasties as we can." She says, before bending down to see if she can lift the catgirl over her shoulder.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, don't worry. We managed to round up most of them as they came out of the shop upstairs." Urta tone was jovial, yet as Elianna knelt to pick up the unconscious Terra, something caught her eye. The low angle she was crouched at, combined with Urta's greater than average height gave Elianna a quick peek up the guard captain's leather skirt. And there, just shy of dangling below the hemline, was the unmistakable flared head of an equine penis. Impressive enough on it's own, but made even more so by the fact that Urta's skirt hung well below her knees. In the split second that it took Elianna to lift the unconscious girl off the floor, she had become aware that the captain of the guard was both a herm, and literally hung like a horse.

[Sorry for the delay, everyone. Had to take care of some stuff in real life.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... if you have control of this situation now... I would very much so like to return home. This has been a rather draining endeavor."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[I too have fucktons of stuff going on IRL.]

Elliana doesn't lift her easily, and she's blushing at the thought of the Captain's huge horsedick. "Do you want this girl to come along with the rest of them? Or should we take care of her on our own?" She asks, trying not to imagine Urta naked.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"We'll take her from here," replied Urta, and in response the two wolf-men moved to lift the unconscious Terra, as others came around the corner and began carrying away the other incapacitated felines. "Now, I understand your desire to be done with all this, Ms. Castella, but I need to know exactly what happened here, first."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[And now I have even more stuff.]

Elliana stays behind with Castella and Urta, walking to her lover's side and taking her hand, squeezing it lightly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeezes Elli's hand tightly as she talks. "I was sitting at home when someone knocked on the door. It was a young cat with a gift, this is nothing special even after all this time after we saved Marae. So I took it inside and opened it after putting Natalie to bed. Well a bunch of magical tentacle shot out and grabbed me, dragged me into the box and held me there. I heard more cat voices as they walked off with me... and then they dropped me down the stairs and I blacked out. I woke up in here, strapped to a bed and that... is when the raping started."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Urta paused to let Castella settle for a moment before continuing. "I won't ask for details on that, but can you remember anything specific about your abductors? Namely, who was in charge, or why they chose you?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It was a demon! A horrible little demon corrupting these cats! It was preying on their need for help and making them do these horrible things!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"A demon!?" Urta asked. "But, that's impossible, no demon can approach Tel'Kara without triggering the city's defenses. Are you sure?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Small, red skin, strange wings, cock way too big for its size, able to use lust magic. I am pretty certain it was a demon."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"An imp?! Urta balked. "How could one of those little bastards make it past the weather barrier?"

[Sorry, but I gotta head to work now.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Maybe... that horrible corrupted cat-lady could somehow have summoned her inside the walls?" Elliana offers.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Her?" asked Urta. "Imps are all male."

[Remember, the tiny demon was only about six inches tall.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Actually, I caught a glimpse of the thing before Elliana killed it off. It looked female, I can tell you that much. I guess it was like... A miniature omnibus or something?" He says.