Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Public service stands - oh... ooohhhh." She says, before the lightbulb goes off in her head, and her lips curl into a smirk. "Well I better go make sure they're all... well taken care of." She says, getting out of her seat with a slightly visible bulge.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and pets her head before leading her to Natalie who is currently clacking two blocks together while laughing.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"There she is!"The bunny hopped and skipped half of the way until she took the child in her arms and nuzzled their noses together. "Did you miss auntie Mina, little killer? Soon she will let you ride around on her doggie, it's gonna be the coolest thing ever." She raised the girl up-high a few times, each mixed with the little one's giggling. "Cassie, Mina needs a favor. She is going to be a chimera momie soon but she needs to... erm... collect materials for it. She kinda thought she kept that one scroll of tentacles somewhere on her room but... totes can't find it." She gave Cass a pause before continuing with the request. "You wouldn't remember how the runes went, do you? Mina also needs it for a tattoo too."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She watches them play with a smile before Mina brings up the rune. "Yes... Yes i do. But why would you even want that Mina. You do know what it does yes?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Miko knelt at the edge of the nearest building, looking down at Draanok with a smile. "You look a little rough around the edges. What's wrong?" she asked, playfully, her tails swaying behind her.

As Elliana made her way around town, she found that Urta had been telling the truth; and in just the way she had imagined. In the market district, along the docks, and on several major thoroughfares throughout the city, pillories had been set up and in each one was a cat being watched by a couple of city guards while various passersby had their way with them. While some of the cat-folk looked familiar, Elliana didn't come across the black one that Castella had spared.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Why? Because it's fun, right? They do their very best to please and be pleased, they don't judge you or deny you either." She kept on jumping around with the girl in her arms. "Plus it's not like they are evil or have any kind of ill intentions, they just are a bit naughty."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hmmm... she must have been one of the uncooperative ones. What a shame..." She thinks to herself, before getting in line at one of the ones she thinks she recognizes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ehhh... Had a weird dream. Emphasis on weird. Mind coming down here so I can talk about it?" He asks, looking up at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs in defeat and nods her head "Very well then. Shall Is imply write it down for you or do you require more than that?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Once she reached the front of the line, Elliana found herself in front of a very young cat-girl. The teenager was very trip, with no breasts to speak of, but between her legs hung four fully erect cocks; about eight inches long apiece. In her restrained position, they dangled just below a thoroughly used pussy and ass, that both dripped copious amounts of cum. "Next!" came the call from the guard beside her.

Miko rolled forward, and came to the ground with a light thud, landing on her feet. On her way down, however, she had not bothered to hold her skirt down, and Draanok had clearly seen that she had elected not to wear any underwear today.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey, you're pretty familiar. How about you repay me for the trouble of putting you away?" She asks with a smirk on her face, as she fishes out her 6 inch erection.

(How big is Ellie's bump by now?)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The young cat didn't say anything, judging by the glossed over look in her eyes, she was a little too sex addled to put a sentence together. Instead, she opened her mouth wide, and Elliana could feel her hot breath upon her cock.
[By this point, she probably looks about three months pregnant. So, it's there, but it's not getting in the way yet.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Eagerly, Elliana stuffs her mouth and begins to thrust inside with her comparatively small girldick. As she uses her mouth, she runs her hand through her matted fur and plays with her ears. "You shouldn't have tried to take my girlfriend from me." She says, before suddenly slamming forward into her mouth and digging a nail into her ear.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The girl winced, but the moan that rolled out of her sent Elliana's cock shivering as the kitten continued to suck away.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You seem a lot more agreeable than you were last time we met. Good." She says, continuing to use her throat as a fleshlight, before grabbing her head and holding her down for an extended period of time, then letting go and resuming the mouth-fuck.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Just a drawing will do! Mina thinks..." She kept on playing with the small sharkie. "How long do you think until Natie becomes a big sister?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... Nice choice of underwear today. Really liked it." He says dryly, a quick grin making its way onto his face before disappearing.
"Okay, so... I had a really weird dream, and I don't wanna talk about it out in public when there's an extremely high chances of popping a boner. So... Can we go somewhere private?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am... not really sure to be honest. Nothing in this world makes much sense to me so... I am just playing it by day until something new happens." She digs around for some paper and a pen to get writing.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A slight tap got Elliana's attention, and she turned to see a large man with the head of a horse standing behind her. "Excuse me, but if you're not using the other end, would you mind if I..?" He let the question hang in the air, while motioning to the enormous bulge in his trousers, and giving her a sheepish grin.

"Aw, isn't that cute, the big guy is shy," chuckled Miko, as she lead Draanok around a building, and took a seat on a nearby crate. "So, what was this dream about?" she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay, so... You heard about what happened, right? That while fiasco with a tiny demon and the healer getting kidnapped?" He pauses for a second before continuing on. "Of course you did. Dumb question. Anyway, I had a dream about that healer being turned into a demon and me fucking her brains out until I turned into a demon too. Now, I'm not sure whether it's just some random fantasy my head cooked up, a warning of events to come, or... Worse... Someone messing with my head." He pauses again. "So... Do you know someone who can clarify matters for me? Also, I need to get this thing checked out. It's enchanted, but I don't know how." He says, sticking his thumb over his shoulder at his glaive.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mareth agrees with Mina." She replied with a smile. "Mina wasn't always the cutest happy-go-lucky-bunny she is now. She used to be big and sullen, always worried and miserable about clan rules this and honor-bound that. This place ain't perfect but it did give Mina a much more enjoyable life. If the price to pay for that is that she is never really sure of how things work? Gladly paid, will be as clueless as it takes."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, well, just go talk to the old fortuneteller, Gertrude," replied Miko. "She's pretty well versed in that kind of thing."

The horse-man smiled and unlaced his trousers, and a thirteen inch long equine cock flopped onto the cat-girl's back. He slowly ground it along her ass, as it swelled even larger, before pulling back and lining up with her pussy, before pushing forward. The cat-girl squealed around Elliana's cock, as the sudden large insertion was enough to jolt her back into lucidity. She spit Elliana's dick out before calling behind her, "Gods, give a girl a little warning next time!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Vey well then. I did not think about it that way." She starts writing down the rune, taking extra care not to slip up lest it harm her friend.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hah, is this pussy's pussy not built for the big boys?" She asks, before stuffing her mouth once again and thrusting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Fine..." He mutters, before looping an arm around her. "But you're coming with me too!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The young cat-girl wrestled her mouth off Elliana's penis again, and glared at her. "Oh pleas, I've taken bigger in my sleep. It's just a little surprising to feel a real cock after so many pin-dicks." Her eyes narrowed on Elliana's manhood. "And this is the puniest one yet," she said, as many people in the crowd cried and cheered at the sheer audacidy of the bound girl.

Meanwhile, Draanok made his way through town with Miko in tow. Eventually, they made their way to the far lighthouse at the edge of the city, where they found the pale lizard-woman, Gertrude, sitting in a chair reading a book.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I suppose I'll just have to do something else, then." She says. "Your sloppy throat is worth fuck-all anyway. Unlike your precious cunt that's likely pregnant by now." She adds, before heading off, hiding her injured ego.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok walks up to her and clears his throat, trying to get her attention.
"Uhhh... Gertrude? I have a tiny problem." He mutters, glancing back at Miko and giving her a slightly annoyed look.