Return to Mareth (In Game)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Nu, Mina wanted to check on ya since she heard in town you had been kidnapped but you seem to be in one piece so she is relieved." She made an odd thinking face. "If you need anything, you can ask Mina, you know. She can be a bit unsmart at times but she is a good listener and a great secret keeper."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina will probably forget whatever you tell her before she leaves, so yes. Your secret will be the safest." The small barbarian smiled reassuringly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well..." Miko smiled, and simply pointed at the other large tower, on the opposite side of town, the one that housed the mage's laboratories.

The cat-girl continued to grunt and moan, and Elliana found many people in the crowd beginning to cheer her on. She also suddenly found a pair of large hands upon her hips, as the man behind her began to pick up his pace. Even through her gel armor, she could feel the long, hard length of his cock rubbing against her lower lips.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Come on... let's finish off this bitch..." She moans, cunt moistening inside her armour as she thrusts faster and faster into the kitty's butt.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The two thrust in tandem, their own grunts and moans mixing with the cat-girl's until, finally, her screams of pleasure reached a fever pitch, and Elliana felt her ass squeeze around her cock like a vice. At the same time, the horse-man went rigid, and she could actually feel his dick pulse several times as he came hard into the waiting pussy.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana doesn't last much longer either, and right as moans out, she fires off a few gooey ropes of cum into her kitty-butt, before pulling out of her and letting it dribble out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"While i was being... Used... I hate to admit it but, i really liked the look of one of my captors cocks. Like a horses but withba knot." She says shamefully.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mmmm..." The tiny bunny replied thoughtfully. "Mina can certainly see the appeal. There is no cock like horse cock but knots are pretty great too. Mina sees you're a woman of culture too."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am ashamed to say i found any of it appealing but there you have it. Please dont tell anyone."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Why would you be ashamed? You're a grown woman with needs and desires, there is nothing wrong with it." The bunny replied. "They were the absolute worst for doing what they did to ya but that's on them, not on ya."

"But now that you know you found it appealing, why not act on it and request the wife to get a little work done? Or even have it done yourself? This place makes those kind of changes pretty easy to make, hell, sometimes they just happen by themselves." She turned the baby the other way before raising her enchanted dress' hem and showing how her small dick had changed after the anemone had had her way with the small barbarian. "Mina doesn't even know how her willy became like this but why sweat the small details... not that it is any small anymore."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The crowd let out more cheers as the horse-man, pulled out with a loud slurping sound, and set Elliana down on the street. "Whew, nice working with you," he said, as he laced up his pants. Meanwhile, the cat-girl hung limp in the pillory, copious amounts of cum dribbling from both her holes.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana gives the girl a firm smack on the ass before she tucks her dick back into her pants, and turns away from the square to head home.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You mean to... get a penis like that for myself? Oh I don't know Mina. That seems so debased! So lewd! The moon teaches acceptance but i fear that may be stepping out of bounds!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eventually, Draanok made his way to the other side of town and found himself standing in front of the massive tower that housed the mage's workshop. Stepping inside, he was greeted by grand foyer, with a wizened old man sitting at a desk on the opposite side. "Something I can help you with?" he asked, when he noticed Draanok.

Elliana reached her front door with a spring in her step, and a smile on her face. She pushed the door open and was about to greet her lover, when she saw the strange scene in front of her. Castella sat in a chair looking rather flushed, while Mina stood in the middle of the room and seemed to be flashing her. The small bunny-girl's not-so-small anemone cock hung out the side of her panties to dangle in the air, the small tentacles that ringed the head waved in the air seductively with the promise of their aphrodisiac payload.

Both Castella, and Mina were surprised by the door to the house opening, and saw Elianna standing in the doorway with a rather befuddled look on her face.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I... um, hello Cassy. And Mina." She says, blushing as she looks at Mina showing off her cock to her girlfriend. "Did I interrupt something?" She further inquiries, as she heads inside to the two girls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Elli! No no no no! Mi a was just showing off her body is all! I had no idea it had changed so ahe showed rather than told!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uh... Yes, actually. I was looking for someone who could tell me what this is." He says, putting the glaive down on the table.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey, hey... calm down, Cassy. Mina's a friend." She says, walking over and putting her arms around her baby-daddy. "No need to get all flustered. What were you showing her, Mina? Just your dick?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Yup!" she waved it around not really sure what the all of Cassie's fuss was all about. "Mina was telling her one day she woke up and it was like this, all tentacly."

(Apologies, I forgot to let you guys know I would be out of town for a few days. =x)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You don't have to be monogamous for me, Cassy. All I care about is being the only one you love." She smiles, hugging her tightly, and letting her feel her baby-bump against her back.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and squeezes her hands. "I... I think i understand. This will take getting used to."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Maybe... but right now I just want to ask you one small thing..." She blushes. "Please rub my belly... I want to feel your hands close to our baby."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Argh... get a room you two." She covered the baby shark's eyes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The old scholar looked the weapon over a few times before speaking. "Well, in my professional opinion, it appears to be a glaive; well crafted one to, if I do say so myself." Before Draanok could say anything, he continued. "These runes at the base of the blade are particularly interesting. Meant to conjure fire, if I'm not mistaken."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mina, you're in our house..." Elliana laughs, as she walks around to Castella's front and sits down on her lap, smiling at her as she awaits bellypats.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs as well and gently rubs Elliana's belly with both hands "She has a point on this one Mina... this is our home so... technically we do have a room! We have many rooms."