Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh right... we should probably gets bathing suits, shouldn't we Castella? Let's hope they have some that can fit your big tool!" She giggles like a little girl. "And one that can accomodate my belly..." She adds, idly rubbing her baby-bump.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh my! I didnt think it was so popular." She looks around and spots the suit shop. ""Ah, lets go get suited up!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The two of them walked up to the swim shop, and were greeted by a teenage girl behind the counter. She had long, straight blond hair, and aside from a pair of fox ears perched on top of her head, looked completely human. She wore a simple red bikini over her modest bust. "Well, what can I do for you ladies?" she asked, eyeing the two of them up and down, with a smile.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We need two adult suits and one for little Natalie please. What kind do you have?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, that depends on what kind you need," the young woman began. "Are you two all woman downstairs, or do you need something with a little extra room?" she asked.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, how much room are we talking about here?" she asked. "Do you just need an large bikini bottom, or..." She let the question hang in the air as she pushed her chair back, and spread her legs. They could see that she was wearing a pair of red swim trunks, and had a sizeable bulge running down the right leg, almost to her knee. "Something more like this?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes. I'd like to order one double hot chocolate for myself, and... What would the beautiful lady with me like to have?" He asks, smiling and winking at Miko.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ummm... I'm not a very big girl, so just a suit with a bit of extra room down there... and maybe one that is stretchy enough for my tummy." Elliana says, trying not to think of what kind of monster the girl has between her legs, despite being around her age. Though she fails at doing so, makes her blush as hard as Castella.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Soon, the two were decked out in proper swimming gear; a pair of baggy black trunks with matching top for Castella, and a bright pink one piece for Elliana. They even had a frilly little suit just big enough for Natalie.

"I'll have the same," replied Miko. In short order, their drinks were served, and the two sat in quiet comfort sipping away at them.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana smiles at Natalie as she gives her a playful tickle. "Who's a cute little sharkie? Yes you are..." After a few moments, she turns back to the young shopkeeper. "Thanks for helping us out with this. I should have suspected that the clothes come in many sizes around here, especially the uh... bottom parts." She giggles with a blush.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
(Sorry, I'm down with some major fever these last days not really in shape to rp... hopefully will feel better in a bit.)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
After a while, he lowers the cup a bit, before just looking at Miko over the rim of the cup, observing her facial features; the way she blinked, her eyes, her nose, and everything else.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, we are all set and ready. Come on, I think Natalie here is getting eager to have a splash!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, let's get going. Thanks for the help, fox-girl!" She waves at the hung teenager and takes Castella's free hand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Elli in hand she heads over to the shallows and steps in. She sits down shortly after and sets Natalie down in the water to play with her.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
(Sorry it took so long for me to reply.)

The bunny was all giddiness and glee as she dangled upside down with two ridiculously oversized (Castella-like) tentacle cocks pumping inside of her lithe body in alternating delight. The third member eagerly jerking her very own mutant sizeable cock was just a bonus as far as the bunny was concerned. She always considered herself a hand-on kind of girl but there was something indescribable in surrendering her body to mindless sex-crazed beasts, to simply forego any kind of control over her body and simply being used as a bimbo sex relief gave her so much pleasure it could drive her insane. The tentacles kept on their offensive, leaving only her mouth alone which she was thankful for, it allowed her to moan and gasp and laugh without holding back as she kept being fucked and dangled like a cheap sex toy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Mina had little time to get comfortable before she felt something that made her eyes widen. A second tentacle prodded at her backside, trying to worm its way in alongside its fellow. Before she could voice any complaint, another tentacle finally found its way into her mouth, silencing any protests. The second tentacle at her ass pushed and poked, before forcing its way in with a firm thrust. The two members coiled around one another before thrusting in unison, stretching her asshole out like never before. Through the intense sensation of her ass getting double stuffed, Mina noticed something else. A second tentacle was rubbing at her pussy.

To no one's surprise, little Natalie took to water like a fish. Easily slipping out of Castella's hands, she swam circles around her parents with ease.

"You seem distracted," said Miko, as Draanok stared at her. "Is there something on your mind?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina's body while small, was used to being with some pretty big partners, twice entwined Castella tentacles was, however, stretching her usually pliable hole to it's limit. She could feel the muscles on her asshole pulled as far as they would go, had she not been mutated by her long stay in Mareth, it would surely have torn her in half but at the bunny's current state there was close to no pain and a lot of pleasure. The entwined monsters kept on castigating the poor bunny's prostate, forcing a slow drip of cum out of her painfully erect anemone cock. That wasn't even everything either, the tentacle assaulting her mouth didn't seem too keen on simply getting a lick or two, instead, it used the small barbarian's own weight to dig deeper and get itself deep throated with a ton of gusto.

Mina was drowning in a sea of cock but the tentacles did not seem to be impressed as another of the big boys was poking her clit and exploring the outside of her already filled dripping pussy. The bunny girl was not smart but even she could see the ideas forming on what she assumed was a mindless beast. She knew it would imitate it's brother and entwine around the one already fucking her silly... her pleasure addled mind just hopped her already abused body would be tough enough to handle the fifth tentacle trying to find a home inside of her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The fifth tentacle pushed, and squirmed, and wriggled, before finally forcing its way in next to its brother. With her pussy now stretched just as wide as her ass, Mina almost passed out as the two appendages began to thrust. Unlike the two in her ass, these two did not coil around each other. Instead, they pistoned in turn, one pushing in as the other pulled out; slowly at first, but steadily building speed until they moved they were a blur of motion.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The two alternating beasts were compounding on the pleasure and complete fullness the poor barbarian so overtly felt. She knew whoever looked at her would see nothing but a mess of pussy juice and droll, nothing on the lusty bunny indicated anything other than sheer sexual pleasure. Her body shuddered and convulsed while unending waves of orgasm rushed over and over, her mind found itself empty of all thoughts, even with her mouth plugged all she could come up with were lewder and lewder moans. She had already begin to loose track of time, the tentacles may had just began or she might have been stuck at this loop for days, she didn't know, she certainly did not care.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana smiles and giggles as the young shark swims around. "Look how happy she looks, Cassy. She's just so precious, already swimming around like she's done it for years." She says to her, as she only gets excited to bring her own baby into the world. Hopefully Natalie will be a good older sister.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am not surprised. She is at least half shark." She says with a laugh while watching her swim.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes, but it's still remarkable she's learning so quickly, wouldn't you say?" She asks, before she splashes a little bit of water on Castella's smooth, supple skin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and gives her a playful grin. "Now you have done it!" She splashes her right back.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She giggles and the two lovers begin to splash water at other, as Natalie happily swims around them, avoiding the splashes.