Reaha patch addiction

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Same. I got her the one treatment she wanted, then slapped the synth-sheath on her. She got what she wanted in the end and without feeling like a dirtbag.

As I've found out recently, Synth-Sheath can cure Penny's cumsluttery/Throbb addiction. Shouldn't be surprised, since horse cocks are magic in Fen-games.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
As I've found out recently, Synth-Sheath can cure Penny's cumsluttery/Throbb addiction. Should be surprised, since horse cocks are majick in Fen-games.

The cure to any problems in Fen's games is to add horse cock to it, especially if its a girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Will keep that in mind.

*blink* *blink* I wasn't actually expecting to get a response from the Devs on that one, but I certainly ain't gonna complain with one of my wishful thinking posts actually becomes a possibility.  Thanks.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
figures... still that whole having interns glance through these documents is amusing. Makes you wonder do they just glance through it or are they forced to read the whole thing to come to a determination on if it has said breaking the TOS or whathaveyou. And you got to wonder how many of them have been corrupted by reading said material o_O

Living the dream

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Speaking of panties, I would like for them be carried around to come up at some point in the plot. There has to be some planet we'll end up going to that has actual security that would very much like you to turn out your pockets and comment on your inventory and kit.

Maybe be able to flirt with/mock the poor space TSA agent who has to process you when the subject of why you're carrying around other people's panties. Same with VI's pussy now that I think about it.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Speaking of panties, I would like for them be carried around to come up at some point in the plot. There has to be some planet we'll end up going to that has actual security that would very much like you to turn out your pockets and comment on your inventory and kit.

Maybe be able to flirt with/mock the poor space TSA agent who has to process you when the subject of why you're carrying around other people's panties. Same with VI's pussy now that I think about it.

+1 This would be hysterical, especially if Kiro happened to walk up behind Steele to give a great big kiss and go "And you have no idea what (he/she) had to do to get them...but I'm sure you can guess."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
figures... still that whole having interns glance through these documents is amusing. Makes you wonder do they just glance through it or are they forced to read the whole thing to come to a determination on if it has said breaking the TOS or whathaveyou. And you got to wonder how many of them have been corrupted by reading said material o_O

I still wish you could wear the panties you acquire. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
+1 This would be hysterical, especially if Kiro happened to walk up behind Steele to give a great big kiss and go "And you have no idea what (he/she) had to do to get them...but I'm sure you can guess."

She would probably wonder about the rest of the collection. Or especially VI's pussy if you've got it.

Also in the same line of thinking as using Kaede's panties on Anno, maybe we could use the panties on their owners to "renew the scent".

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
She would probably wonder about the rest of the collection. Or especially VI's pussy if you've got it.

Also in the same line of thinking as using Kaede's panties on Anno, maybe we could use the panties on their owners to "renew the scent".

Eh, she's as much a space-whore as Steele is, wouldn't bat an eye at the collection. Smart-ass comments aplenty, though.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I still wish you could wear the panties you acquire. 

That's actually more appealing than I first thought, and their reactions on finding out might be sweet or teasing depending on their mood.

I like the way you think. As for her wondering, I think it'd be less wondering and more, "So angel, who else have you managed to ensare around your little finger? Juicey details, I must have them." As for Vi's pussy, I have only one reaction that comes to mind, "Guess what I'm using while you ravage my pussy!" (I play male Steele mostly, so that's how my thoughts tend to focus.)

I also like the idea of scent renewal. 

Eh, she's as much a space-whore as Steele is, wouldn't bat an eye at the collection. Smart-ass comments aplenty, though.

And they have been provided for your reading pleasure :p

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

They're like fishing/hunting trophies, you've got to tell the story when you're in company of those who share your interests.

I like the way you think. As for her wondering, I think it'd be less wondering and more, "So angel, who else have you managed to ensare around your little finger? Juicey details, I must have them." As for Vi's pussy, I have only one reaction that comes to mind, "Guess what I'm using while you ravage my pussy!" (I play male Steele mostly, so that's how my thoughts tend to focus.)

I also like the idea of scent renewal. 

I kinda expect Kiro to be more impressed about the features of VI's pussy and praising Steele for obtaining it.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
I actually got Penny in her cumslut form and after a few scenes i ended up deleting that save because it felt...wrong, like I had ruined a good woman for no other reason than curiosity and panties. I won't knock those who enjoy that fetish, to each their own after all, but that's simply not how I'm geared. It made me feel pity more than arousal. 

yep i go through content once to see what it does but some of the things that happened just make me feel terrible ?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
yep i go through content once to see what it does but some of the things that happened just make me feel terrible ?

And I actually respect the devs for being able to put so many different takes and fetishes in this game and not only making it work, but have a viable story as well.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I think the best decision they made was making the plot progression "treasure hunt" based, allowing for immense flexibility.

sonicblade13

Nov 25, 2015
I just found myself missing Penny as she originally was...so that's when I went to the old save and all was well :D

same in fact even after using the synth sheath i felt she changed just a bit too much like i would enjoy a way to futafy her and keep her like she is normally where she isnt a horndog all the time! also on the actual subject of this thread is the fully cured reaha out yet and i just missed the memo or is it barely unfinished?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
same in fact even after using the synth sheath i felt she changed just a bit too much like i would enjoy a way to futafy her and keep her like she is normally where she isnt a horndog all the time! also on the actual subject of this thread is the fully cured reaha out yet and i just missed the memo or is it barely unfinished?

Not out yet, on the subject of cured Reaha, and I agree that for me, Penny is perfect as she is.