Reaha patch addiction

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Is scritches a new type of slang or a typo? Seems to mean "Deep-soothing scratch" according to the net.

Think the type of scratching on a cat, dog or other animals that enjoy it. It's usually along the jaw/chin, around the ears, or any other hard to reach spots that tend to turn them into a puddle of "oh that feels goooood."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Damn, this is like defurring Amily where I really want to have her a certain way but the in-universe way of doing it is a massive dick move. 

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'm actually curious about what she could do on the ship beyond what she does now.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Damn, this is like defurring Amily where I really want to have her a certain way but the in-universe way of doing it is a massive dick move. 

For some reason, Saendra is the one character I'd rather have without a cock than with a cock. A strap-on just seems to fit her alot more.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
That doesn't actually change that you're pushing her into it despite her saying she doesn't want to, which is why bringing it up lowers her affection towards you.

It only lowers affection if you haven't reached the required affection to convince her.

Plus Steele also tells her this, “Come on, Saen, haven’t you ever wanted to try it out? Besides, what do you have to lose? If you don’t like it, you can always get rid of it.”

“I... I guess. I don’t know, Marcus, I can tell you really want it, but... you know what? Fuck it! You’re right, I can always get rid of it later.” 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
It only lowers affection if you haven't reached the required affection to convince her.

Plus Steele also tells her this, “Come on, Saen, haven’t you ever wanted to try it out? Besides, what do you have to lose? If you don’t like it, you can always get rid of it.”

“I... I guess. I don’t know, Marcus, I can tell you really want it, but... you know what? Fuck it! You’re right, I can always get rid of it later.” 

Actually, this quote only strengthens Couch's argument. In this interaction Steele does behave like someone from at least the middle of TiTS' 'degree of assholeness' alignment table.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Actually, this quote only strengthens Couch's argument. In this interaction Steele does behave like someone from at least the middle of TiTS' 'degree of assholeness' alignment table.

Yeah i know what you mean xD  why is it that in both games no matter what you do you come across like an @$$hole? I really don't understand it x(

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
small question... would an assholeish person pay for said mod after offering it or suggesting said person get it?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I have to say I tend to leave characters as they are, feels off to force a character to change, even Izma with her submission as a Beta doesn't feel right to turn into full female.

Naas

Feb 1, 2016

Now I'm imagining TiTS with a sliding morality scale like ME and multiple choices...... Damn it....

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Now I'm imagining TiTS with a sliding morality scale like ME and multiple choices...... Damn it....

+5 Paragon

I have to say I tend to leave characters as they are, feels off to force a character to change, even Izma with her submission as a Beta doesn't feel right to turn into full female.

I kept her as she were, even after she submitted.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Idk, I liked getting the panties from Syri and Kiro because it took a lot of getting close to them and wooing them to earn them. The ones that basically require Steele drugging them with throbb to the gills feel off to me. Not the same to me.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Idk, I liked getting the panties from Syri and Kiro because it took a lot of getting close to them and wooing them to earn them. The ones that basically require Steele drugging them with throbb to the gills feel off to me. Not the same to me.

Indeed, it's much cuter getting your hand on those than Penny's, for instance.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Indeed, it's much cuter getting your hand on those than Penny's, for instance.

I actually got Penny in her cumslut form and after a few scenes i ended up deleting that save because it felt...wrong, like I had ruined a good woman for no other reason than curiosity and panties. I won't knock those who enjoy that fetish, to each their own after all, but that's simply not how I'm geared. It made me feel pity more than arousal. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I actually got Penny in her cumslut form and after a few scenes i ended up deleting that save because it felt...wrong, like I had ruined a good woman for no other reason than curiosity and panties. I won't knock those who enjoy that fetish, to each their own after all, but that's simply not how I'm geared. It made me feel pity more than arousal. 

I did that with Penny as well over Flahne scenes

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

Same. I got her the one treatment she wanted, then slapped the synth-sheath on her. She got what she wanted in the end and without feeling like a dirtbag.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Same. I got her the one treatment she wanted, then slapped the synth-sheath on her. She got what she wanted in the end and without feeling like a dirtbag.

Honestly, I was content with just earning Syri and Kiro's panties in the end. The other two rubbed me the wrong way. Kinda wish that Kelly was in that group that you could get panties from. Maybe even Zephyr.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Honestly, I was content with just earning Syri and Kiro's panties in the end. The other two rubbed me the wrong way. Kinda wish that Kelly was in that group that you could get panties from. Maybe even Zephyr.

Same here, would be nice to be able to get Kaede's if I'm going to be honest. Could share them with Anno if she was pining for Kaede's scent.