Constituents of the Treatment you'd like to see as their own thing.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
For me, it's the mechanisms of super-potent emotional and physiological positive reinforcement of pleasuring one's partner that fem!Treatment gives. I'd love to see something like that as a part of another moding item.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
The parts that give you an advantage if you're a lust offensive type of character, I guess. (Arousing pheromones, max Lust >100, that kind of things...) It just seems odd to have to rely only on lust bows and basic tease (and potentially gray goo) to arouse your opponent into submission.

What if I want to make my pc so arousing and seductive their opponents fall like lust-crazed flies at their feet ?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I like the bull parts and the infinite milk parts which is why I made items for both.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Copypasting from the wiki (and adding Yancy's horns), this is a long list describing what I like about the Treatment:

*Treated individuals actually increase their neural density by roughly 5%, owing largely to the ability to process new sensory data from all the new nerves.

* Multiple nipples or breasts are somewhat rare, but do occur frequently enough for it to be a well-understood phenomenon.

*Pubic mounds swell [...]. Labia minora rarely expand [...] clitoral expansion while maintaining the organ's original nerve density, resulting in a bud that easily swells up to the size of a gumball when aroused. Lubrication secretion is nearly tripled, and as a side-effect the clitoris becomes self-lubricating as well. [...] Nerve density inside is vastly increased [...] Clusters of new pleasure nerves form there, resulting in a new, deep G-spot. All the new nerves allow a much finer degree of control over the surrounding muscles, and accompanying mental changes wire them to squeeze and caress on autopilot. [...] elasticity is increased [...]  pheromone production goes through the roof, matched to an increase in sensitivity to male odors.

*Suppression of gag reflex

*Oral erogenous zone

*Long tongues

*Increase in testicle size

*Retooling of all the male sex glands ("Staying hard after an orgasm is as easy as deciding to stay inside and keep thrusting.")

*Animal phalli

*Doubled testes

*Cloud of musk
Short wishlist: I'd like more multi breasts, loin swelling, doubled testes, a cloud of musk, no gag reflex and an oral erogenous zone. I'd also add long tongues, animal phalli and ways to increase testicle size, but we already have easy ways to get those things.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm really interested in having horns, but not having the Treatment, it would be even better if there were different types of horns.

Bovinium gives you cow horns.  Assuming my backlog gets coded, Mino Charge will offer longer bull horns, while Hornitol will provide rhino and unicorn horns.

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
I'd like to be able to have four balls.  My character currently has three thanks to Ruskvel, but I like having nice, even numbers.  Plus, having four balls would put my cum output at ~1 million mL.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
It's mostly fluff stuff. Gag reflex isn't tracked by the game.

To be precise, some writers include blurbs/alterations that touch upon being super good at blowjobs in scenes for femTreated/bimbo characters. Which is my second-favorite thing about Treatment beside the one I mentioned above.

Being a naleen should also work for that, but nobody wrote it into scenes, so w/e.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Is getting the Treatment the only way for suppression of gag reflex?

There is no gag reflex.  Once you recognize this, then you will realize it is not the cock that bends, but only yourself.

But no, seriously, like the "not actually dumber but only capable of acting smart when getting fucked" thing it's an abstraction.  Mechanically it just tanks your Willpower and Intelligence.

Infinite milk as in never stop lactating or super ginormous amount?

Both.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I guess I'll say what I would like to their own thing is, basically all the positive and passive things about the treatment without all the negative things about it.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I guess I'll say what I would like to their own thing is, basically all the positive and passive things about the treatment without all the negative things about it.

That's unlikely: things like Fuck Sense and the Lust limit breaker are being gated behind transformatives that otherwise permanently fuck you up, and this seems unlikely to change.  The physical adjustments are mostly available by other means, and the ones that aren't have items written to fix that.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015

Then what would be the point of the treatment? Like a few people (like myself) do like a completely sex crazed character cow sub missy character or a big bull dude, but the general people don't. Hell, most people openly voice their hate for the treatment and why they never make a character with it. I think it's fine if the tease perks stay for the crazy slut characters. I have a non-treated tease attack character and she works fine. Just max the tease attacks, be a smugglre for high dodge, and get some sexy clothing. You will be gucci. 

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
That's unlikely: things like Fuck Sense and the Lust limit breaker are being gated behind transformatives that otherwise permanently fuck you up, and this seems unlikely to change.  The physical adjustments are mostly available by other means, and the ones that aren't have items written to fix that.

I didn't like Fuck Sense, and its understandable that the bonus Lust would remain gated behind those TF's cause then it would the too OP. Just wish that everything else was obtainable through something else.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Then what would be the point of the treatment? Like a few people (like myself) do like a completely sex crazed character cow sub missy character or a big bull dude, but the general people don't. Hell, most people openly voice their hate for the treatment and why they never make a character with it. I think it's fine if the tease perks stay for the crazy slut characters. I have a non-treated tease attack character and she works fine. Just max the tease attacks, be a smugglre for high dodge, and get some sexy clothing. You will be gucci. 

The issue with the Treatment isn't the TFs or the characteristics of them (unless not to taste) but the shady as fuck reason it exists and why certain TFs are in it, lore-wise.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
The issue with the Treatment isn't the TFs or the characteristics of them (unless not to taste) but the shady as fuck reason it exists and why certain TFs are in it, lore-wise.

Would you like, not use Estrobloom or Neopeta or something like that if the lore behind it was that it was made from unborn baby teeth?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
The parts that give you an advantage if you're a lust offensive type of character, I guess. (Arousing pheromones, max Lust >100, that kind of things...) It just seems odd to have to rely only on lust bows and basic tease (and potentially gray goo) to arouse your opponent into submission.

What if I want to make my pc so arousing and seductive their opponents fall like lust-crazed flies at their feet ?

Munchkins unite! ... Well, there's always Minerva.

Speaking of Tease, you can get 100exp in each, but will you ever be able to hit lv2? Always wondered about that.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
But no, seriously, like the "not actually dumber but only capable of acting smart when getting fucked" thing it's an abstraction.

I thought it was merely a change in priorities? Effects like the ones Cass got are rare.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I thought it was merely a change in priorities? Effects like the ones Cass got are rare.

The wiki information on Cass says it's rare for girls to become bimbos except when offered sex, the Treatment codex entry says it's normal with dumb women getting more dumb than smart women do, and the game mechanics make your Intelligence and Willpower take a nosedive if they're over 25 which is the opposite of that.

Basically there is no consistency regarding what the Treatment does to women's intellects beyond the general "it's a planet of bimbo cowgirls".