Liliana?

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
Hey, so I was just wondering if there is anything more planned for Liliana? I was rather surprised that there wasn't an option to recruit her to your crew after you gone through all the trouble (and credits) to help her get her arm back and restore at least some of her self-confidence. Any chance that she will be recruitable later? It would seem to me like a logical choice since she seemed to really like the pc after you helped her get her arm back, and she has little incentive to stay on the planet, quite the contrary, she should have every incentive to get away since she is so afraid of the authorities catching her as deserter and being forced to join the war again.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I haven't seen Gardeford around, so I don't know if there will ever be more stuff with her. The only thing I could think of would be giving her dating advice or securing an off-planet visa for her.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
giving her dating advice

Ooohh, that would be a nice change of pace, playing matchmaker ! Plus, it has a lot of potential : I can easily imagine a nice pc encouraging her, a mischevious one trolling her like it's going out of style, or even a hard pc telling her to grow a pair and ask her doctor on a date~ <3

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Ooohh, that would be a nice change of pace, playing matchmaker ! Plus, it has a lot of potential : I can easily imagine a nice pc encouraging her, a mischevious one trolling her like it's going out of style, or even a hard pc telling her to grow a pair and ask her doctor on a date~ <3

Also, I really like Liliana, I've stated again and again that she has my favourite scene in the entire game: The one where you comfort her in her sleep while she has nightmares of the battlefields.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Also, I really like Liliana, I've stated again and again that she has my favourite scene in the entire game: The one where you comfort her in her sleep while she has nightmares of the battlefields.

Cuddles are the best, it's so sweet to see your custom tailored fetishistic persona take a moment to comfort/be comforted in a warm embrace. I truely wish there were more cuddle scenes in TiTs.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Cuddles are the best, it's so sweet to see your custom tailored fetishistic persona take a moment to comfort/be comforted in a warm embrace. I truely wish there were more cuddle scenes in TiTs.

Cuddles and snuggles ftw! And it helps that I generally play a Kind-oriented Steele.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Cuddles and snuggles ftw! And it helps that I generally play a Kind-oriented Steele.

Technically, nothing says you can't be a hardass and get cuddles from time to time.

And tooth-rotting fluff ftw !