Offspring (Not the band, I mean babies.)

Silken Cyphre

Nov 7, 2015
Is the nursery implemented yet? I was just wondering because I've gone through a fuckton of birthing scenes and haven't seen the results.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
the real question is will all the kids you had that you chose send to nursery appear there when it gets added

Smartbites

Oct 27, 2015
the real question is will all the kids you had that you chose send to nursery appear there when it gets added

"Mr. Steele, I have, uh, some bad news, sir. It's come to my attention that eight of your children have been misplaced by the post office and we're just not able to find them."

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
well that doesnt sound good

Just like every other game system that isn't implemented.

Fen was supposed to write it with me, I think, but I get the distinct impression that's not going to happen, sooo... I'll get around to it, I guess.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Just like every other game system that isn't implemented.

Fen was supposed to write it with me, I think, but I get the distinct impression that's not going to happen, sooo... I'll get around to it, I guess.

Make it a bounty and Thermic will be on it in seconds.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Where is JimThemic anyway? Haven't seen him commenting on here for awhile.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
"Mr. Steele, I have, uh, some bad news, sir. It's come to my attention that eight of your children have been misplaced by the post office and we're just not able to find them."

Sounds like a valid silly-mode excuse.