about the Black Void

TheNewIsaac

Nov 11, 2015
i have two questions here:

1. when will KaraQuest 2 released?

2. where do the people from the wiki get all the information about the black void, especially the infos for Amara Faell, and how the quest will look like?

these questions bother me since quite some time.

anybody know some answers?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
1. Eventually.

2. The Silence has some, Saendra's new quest has more, and some is just taken from dev statements or draft docs.

TheNewIsaac

Nov 11, 2015
1. Eventually.

2. The Silence has some, Saendra's new quest has more, and some is just taken from dev statements or draft docs.

daft does?

I actually update the wiki pretty frequently with that sort of thing.

so you did some of it. ok, thx for the answer

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
daft does?

I'll assume you meant "draft docs?".  Come on, man, I'm typing this on my phone.  This is a forum, not a chatroom.

Draft documents are things that are written but not actually in the game yet.  I'm personally hesitant about using information from them in the wiki, because not everything actually gets in and some things may be subject to change, causing people who read the wiki to end up with false impressions or questions about where something was said.

TheNewIsaac

Nov 11, 2015
I'll assume you meant "draft docs?".  Come on, man, I'm typing this on my phone.  This is a forum, not a chatroom.

Draft documents are things that are written but not actually in the game yet.  I'm personally hesitant about using information from them in the wiki, because not everything actually gets in and some things may be subject to change, causing people who read the wiki to end up with false impressions or questions about where something was said.

ok. thanks for the answer

Last edited by a moderator:

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Actively trying to piss off one of the mods doesn't usually end well.

Edit: Especially when that mod is usually a chill dude (for the most part) like Savbro.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Actively trying to piss off one of the mods doesn't usually end well.

Edit: Especially when that mod is usually a chill dude (for the most part) like Savbro.

Well he probably pissed of after Savbro "dared" to close thread of his where he was telling us all his sob story so jumped here to try vent his anger. Well kinda funny he does pick a wrong person to try verbaly wrestle with ^^

On other stuff. Savin since you (maybe aside Gedan but he rarely lately post anything) probably is most well informed person on thing about Eye of Beholder. Does the chances we would see it in some build released in the next 1-2 weeks is at least higher than 50%?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Does the chances we would see it in some build released in the next 1-2 weeks is at least higher than 50%?

No idea! Whenever Gedan's got the new combat code sorted out, more or less. KQ2 will probably flagship it, I imagine.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
wow. im gone for one day and than this happens.

For heaven's sake, man, you have a shift key.  Use it.  Capitalize your words at the beginnings of sentences.  It's actually even easier on a phone because it does that shit for you, but if you're on a keyboard it's one extra button.

Use apostrophes when appropriate.  "I'm going there because I've heard they're going to be there too and I want their autograph.  I'll just have to hope I'm not going to fall ill, I'd hate to go to the hospital and have no ID because I was following the arbitrary whims of my id.  If you're going there too then I suppose I could give you my paper and rely on your ability to get their autograph for me."

Ormael has bizarre grammar due to what I assume is not being a native English speaker, but still handles the basics of spelling and punctuation perfectly fine, so we don't give him shit for it because he's making an effort.  You have no excuse.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Christ guys it's not like he's writing any submissions. Some people will just always use "chat" type.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ormael has bizarre grammar due to what I assume is not being a native English speaker, but still handles the basics of spelling and punctuation perfectly fine, so we don't give him shit for it because he's making an effort.  You have no excuse.

Always assumed it was form of dyslexia which caused him to write like I imagine an over-excited labrador would write.