Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
That makes her feel a little better. He must have met Zeke at the orphanage and then maybe Liss? either way.... he seemed like he managed. After that she simply enjoyed her meal, finding it quite filling and satisfying. She then took a big drink of her wine and a burp slipped out of her mouth before she could catch it. She blushed, "Oh un excuse me....", she said slightly embarrassed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm? I didn't hear anything." He says, grinning and finishing off his pasta. "You wanna go for a walk?" He asks, calling the waiter over to pay the bill, before standing.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Sure. I don't mind.", mind she said as she stood up. Her hand instinctively went to her exposed pussy while her other hand grabbed his.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks down, then moves her hand away from her pussy. "It's not even visible from the front, you know." He whispers in her ear, before chuckling and turning away to walk, tugging on her leash to get her to follow. "Tell ya what. We'll go to the Sharra University. It'll be able to teach you more about our culture. Including our gods and what they represent." He says, smiling back at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[they took off the leash remember? I'll just act like he tugged at the collar.]

Jess blushed a little, feeling the air on her pussy lips even if it wasn't visible from the front. she follows all the same, her face brightening up when she hears that they'll be going to a University. She liked learning new things she had always absorbed knowledge like a sponge. "Ok...sure. I would like that.", she sad as she followed him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[My bad. Sorry.]

He nods and walks with her towards what looks like a massive building; bigger even than the museum. It's built in the same style as all the others, and has a wide set of steps leading up to a pair of gilded double gates.
Zajak walks up to the pair of gates, and opens one, before tilting his head to let her walk in.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She admires the structure, it sure looked fancy! She stepped inside and looked around looking at the people going from class to class. I made her remember her time back on earth at her own university.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay, so we should probably go-" Zajak begins, but is suddenly cut off by a student running up to him, panting. "Sir! Is this slave yours?" He asks, panting.
"Uhhhh... Yes. She is. Why?" Zajak asks, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm really sorry to ask this of you, but could we borrow you both for a moment? We... Um... We need a subject for our alien reproduction classes, and the human is being used by a different teacher!" He says.
"Uhhh... I don't mind. Jess, do you?" He asks, looking at her and grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She was a bit surprised by this. She looked back and froth between the student and Zajak, an uncertain look on her face. "Wait what? R-Reproduction?", she said hesitantly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The student opens his mouth to say something, but is cut off by Zajak. "Yeaaah this is gonna take too long to explain. Come along." He says, before nodding to the student. Take us there, please." He says, grinning.

"Uh. Sure." He mutters, hurrying away. Zajak picks her up like a football, and follows the student as he leads them to a classroom full of Hissa, Saurians, and even some slave races, taught by a busty female Hissa with glasses.
"Oh my. Thank you, sir. You saved us from a rather boring session!" She says, smiling.
"Glad to be of service. What do you need?" He asks, grinning.
"Would you please place your slave over there, with her posterior facing the classroom? Keep her legs spread. We need to see her anatomy." She says.
"Sure!" Zajak says cheerily, plonking her down on the table on her hands and knees and spreading her legs for the whole class to see.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[she should totally be stripped naked~ they gotta be able to see everything~.]

Jess goes "whoa!", as many do when they'er suddenly picked up. She looks around feeling quite a bit uh... under dressed to be in a classroom. Her suit covered a lot but the holes and the way it hugged her body so everyone can see what she's working with made her feel nervous. "Z-Zajak I uh think that-" she said after the busty hissa thanked them. but then she was suddenly plonked on a table with her legs spread and ass pointed at entire class. She gasped in terror as they could see her cute little asshole and pussy through the holes! She quivered and squirmed on the table. "N-No! d-don't look!", she squeaked face turning super red in seconds.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah, sir, could you undress your slave? The students need to see... Everything." The teacher says in a patient voice.
"Oh sure." He says, pulling down the zip and pulling her latex suit off. He holds her legs apart as she squirms. "Come on. It's a chance to educate a future generation about the human race. Do you really wanna pass it up?" He asks, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess quivers and shakes as she is stripped naked for the whole class to see! she could feel their gazes all burning into her now bare naked body! She squeals and covers her face as her ass and pussy flex and she moistens up just a little. "Oh my god they can everything!" she thought as her face when through server shades of red. However, Zajaks voice soothed her a bit and she looked back at him a super meek expression. She thought about what he said, "educate them about my people?..... well ok... but only because I'm all for learning", she thought as she looked into Zajak's eyes. She stopped squirming but she still shook slightly. "O-Ok.... G-Go on....", she said looking of to the side.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Very well. Now, class, as you can see..." The female Hissa murmurs, and Jess can feel what appears to be the end of a cold steel rod probing her labia. "The human female has a set of flaps, called the inner and outer labia. Their purpose is unknown. Then, they have this-" She pokes Jess's clit. "An organ known as the clitoris. It is incredibly sensitive and pleasurable See?" She asks, rubbing Jess's clit insistently.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
First, Jess blushes and she makes a meek little gasp as the teacher proded her pussy lips with the cold metal baton. She closed her eyes tightly and she poked her outer and inner and outer labia her face hot and embarressed. Then, once she pokes Jess's pleasure she gasps out a little moer and then shakes and shudders as her cillty was rubbed. "why did I say yes?!", she thought as her little clitty popped all the way out of its hood. She looked back to see the faces of the students her face full of embarrassment.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Some of the students had professional looks on their faces, like none of this was fazing them. The rest, however, had a mixture of lust and curiosity, and a few looked like they were trying to hide uncomfortable erections.

"And, as you can see, the female clitoris also gets erect, very similar to a male penis." The teacher says, before backing up a bit. "Sir, if you would please get on the table behind your slave, please?" The Hissa asks.
"Sure." Zajak murmurs, getting up behind Jess, still on his knees.
"The human male has only one penis, and it goes into only one hole. That is, this one." The teacher says, tapping Jess's pussy. "In some cases, however, when the male does not wish to sure children, sex is conducted through here." She says, poking Jess's asshole with the rod, and "accidentally" slipping the tip in. She quickly pulls it back out, before tapping Zajak's ballsack. "I'm sure all the males know what this is... So I'm just going to explain it for the ladies. Girls, this is a scrotum, and contains two testicles. One male testicle is... How big?" She asks, pointing at one female student.

"Two inches across, and three long, in the case of a Saurian, and an inch in width and an inch and a half in length in the case of a human." She answers after a second or two.

"Very good. Sit. Now, there is another organ, within the male's rectum, which helps in the production of semen. What is that?" She asks, pointing at a male student.

"The prostate, miss." He answers immediately.

"Very good. Now..." She puts the rod down and picks up a speculum. "Let's see it, shall we? Sir, if you would kindly bend over your slave?" She asks.

"Uhhhh... Okay...?" Zajak mutters, bending over.
"Relax your anus, please. This might feel a little strange." The teacher says, before poking the tool into his ass. He gasps loudly, and she feels his dicks throb on her butt. He groans a little as she starts using the tool to open up his ass a bit more, and then she picks up the rod.

"Now here is the male prostate." She says, poking a lump of muscle, which makes Zajak gasp and twitch again. "Goddamit. I'm going to rape this bitch silly when I get the chance..." He hisses in Jess's ear.
"Doesn't look like much, yes, but it, like the clitoris, is also incredibly sensitive, as demonstrated earlier. Now, sir, if you would kindly have sex with your slave? Just the vagina for now, please." She says, and Zajak glances back at her, before lining one of his dicks up with Jess's pussy, and slowly sliding in.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was biting her lip as Zajak was asked to get up on the table too. with him getting naked too she gulped, perhaps seeing where this was going. she wondered if Zajak was even the slightest bit embarrassed showing his twin cocks and hefty balls to the class. at Any rate she blushed for him.... the lesson continued and she felt the rob poke at her pussy again then into her ass. She gave a meek little squeak and her holes clenched as the rod popped back out. She had to wonder what he was thinking as she poked his balls and his opened up his butt to show the prostate.

She gives him a slightly confused look as he whsipers in her ear and blushes quite a bit as she feels his peens twitch on her butt.

Finally he was asked to fuck her... she looked to him turning her head he could see her hesitance but he was slow in his insertion and she gasped out lustily as it slid home in her rather wet pussy. Her hands went over her face as she could just feel the eyes on them.... doing the most intimate of things you could do.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"As you can see, the human female produces a copious amount of natural lubricant to make the sex feel better." The teacher says, running her rod around the edge of Jess's pussy, before pulling it away and tapping Zajak's ass. "Faster, please, if you don't mind." She says, and Zajak begins to speed up a bit. "Now... The male keeps thrusting into the female until he orgasms, at which point the process is complete. Sir, if you wouldn't mind demonstrating?" She asks, smiling. Zajak chuckles and starts rutting Jess's pussy nice and hard, his hips slamming meatily into her upraised ass.
"Oh, and sometimes, to speed the process along, the male clenches down on his own prostate. Since he's currently unable to do that. I shall help him." The teacher calls out, before slipping her fingers into Zajak's ass and rubbing on his prostate. He lets out a loud groan when she starts doing that.
"Don't listen to her, kids! She just wanted a chance to get her fingers in my butt!" He calls out, which makes some of the students laugh. Many of them were already openly masturbating.
"N-no I'm not!" The Hissa says indignantly, before Zajak wraps his tail around her head and pushes her face right into his butt. She starts flailing around a bit, trying to push him off.
"If you want to get away, make me cum!" He says, laughing as he continues to thrust in and out of Jess. This display winds up putting the teacher's ass up on display as well, and one of the bolder students even reaches out to pull her skirt down, letting the rest of the class see her lacy black panties.
"God damn!" Someone calls out, whistling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess squeaked more as the teacher ran the rod around her pussy as Zajak fucked her slowly. She moaned a little hands still over her face as she felt so turned on by being watched that it made everything feel twice as pleasurable. Then he sped up and she yelped her pussy squeezing his cock a little as she squirms under him, her toes curling. She cries out tongue hanging out as she legs spread just a bit wider as the wet meaty sounds of their sex echo around the room for all to hear. "It feels so good... with people watching.... i can't understand it!", she thought in her hazy mind as Zajak continued to thrust into her. the he was going even faster! making her ass clap againshis waist as he fucked the cute little behind of hers. Her pussy was starting to leak all over the table and soon she was crying out openly, she couldn't stop herself. People in the next room could maybe even hear her and the wets sounds of their sex.

But then things took a strange turn, to put it lightly. The teacher was simulating his prostate but then Zajak being the huge tease that he is got her face right in his ass after accusing her of just wanting to put her fingers in his butt. Jess moaning and groaning still just had to look. She saw the girl pushed into his butt failing with the students looking at her panty clad ass. She looks back up at him still panting in lust.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks down at her and winks, before letting out an extra loud moan as the teacher starts doing something. She's got her hands digging into his firm butt, and is likely vigorously eating his ass out.
"Fucking hell... Not gonna last much longer like this!" He groans, panting hard as he struggles to keep from blowing a messy load right away.
"No, you're going to fucking cum as hard as you can after embarrassing me like this!" The teacher hisses from behind him.
"Huh? Oh shi-!" He groans, suddenly burying his cock as deep into Jess's pussy as he possibly can, and blowing his cum right into her womb, filling her up with hot cum. His other dick, since it wasn't buried in her ass, spurts cum all over her back, and some of it even lands in her hair!

"Hmph." The teacher quickly slides off, before pulling her skirt back up and readjusting her shirt and glasses, before coughing. "Ahem. As you can see, the male has successfully ejaculated inside the female. Were he a male, the female would have gotten pregnant, leading to birth in nine months.
"And a lot of money down the drain in the years that follow!" Zajak gripes, earning a lot of laughs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[oh and by the way... did he knot her?]
Jess squeals and mewls as he pump into her still. but she can still hang onto enough of her mind to know hear what was going on behind her. The Hissa teach was getting her "revenge" on Zajak and next thing she knew he had blown his load into her! She cties out as she is filled with his warm white seed, while his other cock sprays his sed all over her back and even a bit in her hair.

Just a few seconds later Jess came, and it was hard. she sprayed out around Zajak's cock letting the class get a first hand look at a female orgasm as she cries out and shakes slightly.

She couldn't believe it she came.... in front of all those students.... it was too lewd for her to handle and she covered her face again and felt ashamed. she could faintly hear the teacher and Zajak but she did turn to look she was busy feeling her post orgasm high and worrying that she was becoming a slut.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Yep.]

"Now, as you can see, the females have orgasms too. Most not as messy as this one, but you get the point. It's like a male orgasm." The teacher says, before prodding Zajak's knot with the rod. "Now this here is a knot, as you can see. All male Saurians have one, and it is used to keep the partner tied to them to ensure that the child is theirs. It is now less of an evolutionary trait, and more of a fun one." She says, rolling her eyes.
"Hmm. Sounds like someone needs knots too." Zajak says, winking at the class, and getting some more laughs, as well as an irritated sigh from the teacher.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess felt very dirty.... both figuratively and literally. She hoped she'd have a chance to clean up later. Her pussy was getting quite used to this, getting knotted that is.
But it wasn't any less embarrassing. She meekly raised a hand. "Um uh.... M-Miss teacher, this used to hurt a lot more.... but now it doesn't. why is that?", she might as well ask, there was literally nothing to hide.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, that's because your vagina is getting used to getting knotted, of course." She says, folding her hands.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh... well i guess that makes sense..... but um does that have any... side effects?", she asked, blushing and looking off to the side.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Apart from an easier birth should you get pregnant... No." She says, shaking her head. "Any other questions?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"N-Not... really.", she said sheepishly, as the red head hid her burning face back in her hands. "Oh um.... Zajak?", she whispered. "Do you think you could wait to um... pull that out... at least until it deflates....". She really hoped that they wouldn't remember her... but they were sure to have burned the look of that butt of hers deep in there minds.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmh. Sure. Problem is, my ass is still gaping wide open thanks to this thing in there. I need to get that out too, but it's going to be too uncomfortable to do it alone. She's gotta take it out." He whispers, looking over at the Hissa, who's pointedly ignoring him. "She might do it if you ask, though." He whispers, poking her butt.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Me? ask her?....... well ok.", Jess said pulling her face out of her hands. She raised a hand again. "Um uh excuse me... but um..... do you thing you could uh..... get the thingy.... you know... the one in his um, butt?", she asked as politely as she could, despite her embarrassment.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. Yes, I completely forgot about it." She says. She reaches over and yanks the thing out, making Zajak gasp and spurt a few drops of precum into her pussy when it's pulled out.
"For fuck's sake... Was that really necessary?" He grumbles to himself.
"And, students, your homework for the day is to learn about the human reproduction system, and I'll be asking questions tomorrow. Class dismissed!" She says, waving her hand. The students nod and file out. Most of them are walking uncomfortably, trying to hide boners or wet spots.

"Now that the students are out..." The Hissa murmurs, before turning to look at them with fiery lust. "You two. In my office. ASAP. Look for Dr. Jezebel." She says, before slithering out.

"Uhhhh.... Did she just...?" Zajak mumbles, still unable to believe what just happened.