Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was blushing at the thought of that... oiled up buff dude grappling each other. It seemed like she was close in her assumptions about the hissa, and of course she knew what if was to be labeled a nerd, after all she was one. She found herself asking, "F-Females too?", she had meant to only think it but it sort slipped out of her mouth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmmhm. Males on males, females on females, females on males... All oiled up and rolling around in the dirt. Oh, and..." He leans closer, his face an inch from hers. "They're allowed some rather... Unconventional grips..." He murmurs, winking.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Less gulped and her hands were on her pussy. She quickly wanted to change the subject. "Uh, um.... that m-might be a little extreme for me....", she said blushing hotly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"M-Maybe.... yes", she said shifting a bit. "I mean.... i like to watch a good fight long as no one dies or is seriously injured... I'm kinda a tomboy like that, so I've been told....", she said looking down and away.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... It's just a submission fight. First one to tap or pass out loses. Of course, in fertility season, it's an entirely different story." He says, grinning. "It turns into a sort of hate sex match... And people beat each other to submission before fucking them silly. If a male beats a female, he gets to fuck her. If a female beats a male... Well... It's up to her what she does. She could walk off, or if he fought well, bear his children." He explains, before narrowing his eyes slightly. "I was planning to go this year. For the mating ball. Wanna come?" He asks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess's mind played out all the scenarios he descried, with all the sex scenes dancing in her head. she shook then away in time to hear him mention the mating ball. She had heard a the same phrase used to describe when reptiles gather together and a large mass and.... well.... mate! Her gut told her it would be something like that but she had to ask. "M-Mating ball?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Literal giant cluster fuck. Usually precluded by the wrestling matches I was talking about earlier." He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess eyebrows raised, her buttchecks clenched and he hands went out in front of her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! S-Slow down there..... I-I don't think i could handle s-something like that.", she said waving her hands in front of her. She didn't exactly say no, but it looked like she might need some convincing...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh I'm sure you could. If you can take my dicks, you can take a lot of dicks that are a lot smaller." He says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"It just..... it just sounds so..... extreme. I'd be lost in all of that.....", she said meekly as she rubbed her thighs together.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well that's the whole point! To get lost in a haze of lust and sex; to fuck and get fucked; to basically just lose yourself in pleasure." He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"B-But..... but..... I'm Afraid I'll turn into a slut or something.... I don't want to lose what dignity i have left...", she said somewhat sadly. Some softer words might work, or perhaps she'll warm up to the idea after getting some food in her tummy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shrugs and leans back. "Well... Maybe I shouldn't go this year anyway. Don't want a bunch of my spawn running around. It's still too dangerous." He murmurs, rubbing his chin.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah.... I dont think I wanna have to deal with that either....", she said gulping at the tought as of little lizard kids running around possibly thing she's their mamma. "A-Anyway... Where's are food? I'm friggin' hungry.", she said as her tummy growled.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"He's walking over as we speak." Zajak murmurs, about a minute before the waiter sets down two steaming hot plates in front of them. "Enjoy your meals, sir and madam." He says, pouring them a glass of wine each, and leaving the bottle on the table as he slithers away.
"Well... Dig in." Zajak says, nodding to her steaming greenish-blue meat, while he starts eating his pasta.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess eye'd her plate and took a whiff of the stuff. Normally speaking, greenish blue meat wasn't the mos encouraging sight.... but well she ordered it, so she was going to eat it. She cut off a piece and took a bite hoping it tasted good.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It definitely tasted good, like fried duck and fried beef had a baby. It was odd, but definitely tasted quite good, especially with the reddish brown sauce that was all over it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess face lights up and she takes another bite and was making "Mmms" here and there as she chews. once she gets going she takes a nice sip of wine. "They say its health to have red wine with some meals.", she added.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really? I thought that was a myth." He murmurs, eating his pasta nice and slow. "It's good, though."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well that's what i heard....", she said before going at her meat again, really digging into it. She really wanted to ask him more about the King but o sounded like it might be a touchy subject..... "You..... you don't think.... more people will come after you or me will they?", she asks after taking a bigger drink of whine.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He eats a few forks of pasta before speaking. "Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on how many supporters my piece of shit father has." He mutters, stirring the pasta around.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"So your father is just one big douche bag.... but what about your mom? What was she like?", she asked hoping she was steering the conversation somewhere positive.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Is. She's not dead. Yet." He mutters, face twitching in a slight grin. "I could take you to meet her, but the problem is, she's been exiled." He murmurs, glancing up at Jess. "My father didn't want the secret getting out. So... Yeah. If you want to meet her, you're going to have to climb those mountains behind me." He murmurs, tilting his head to the side to indicate a mountain range.
"And as to how she is... I don't know. I was raised in the orphanage." He mutters, eating some more pasta.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She takes a big drink of wine before getting back to her meat taking some more bites before she spoke again. "oh.... so well um, how were the people at the orphanage? surly someone must have cared for you... did you ever get adopted?", she asked. She hoped there was someone in his life that actually took care if him during his child hood.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nope. Nobody wanted to risk it. Everyone was scared of the bastard on the throne. They knew, thanks to this." He taps his black scales, before looking around. "Do you see any others with black scales?" He murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"N-No.... i don't", she said giving him a sad look. "Just how did take care of yourself? did you just take jobs even as a child or something?", she asked. She could'mnt help but feel sorry for him.... she couldn't imagine what it must have been like.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I was kept alive by the orphanage until I was old enough to work. The first thing I did was sign up with a raiding ship. That guy you met that day? The captain? He's been more of a father to me than anyone else in this place." He says, shaking his head.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess frowned after taking another bite and another drink. Zajak soon found her hand on his as she gave him a look full of sorrow and pity for him. "Gosh.... I'm sorry. But.... things aren't so bad now right?", she said looking into his eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks up at her and grins slightly. "No. I suppose not." He murmurs. She gets the feeling that he was referring to more than his personal life. The squeeze she gets back almost confirms it.