Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
oddly Jess could feel the spurts despite all the rest of the seed sloshing around in her womb, and made a adorable little squeak. she tries not to eye the students as they file out knowing that she had turned them all on....

Jess was left speechless buy the teachers lusty expression and obvious request. She didn't see this coming.... that's for damn sure.

"I...I... yes... I think she did......", Jess said distantly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay... We should probably get out before the next batch comes in. Or it's going to be awkward as hell to explain. Did the knot deflate enough or nah?" He asks, poking her butt.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Now Jess was a bit more in a hurry. "Oh uh.... m-maybe? See if you can't slip it out.....", she said raising her ass up a little. "Also you sorta came all over me......". she added.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... One of the students left a shawl behind. Ehhhh... Fuck it. Their mistake." He mutters, slowly wiggling his knot out, before running over and grabbing the shawl. He quickly wipes off his dick, before tossing it onto her back and wiping it down, as well as her hair.
"Okay. We're done. One cum-stained shawl has been left behind. Not our problem." He says, shrugging and tossing the shawl back where he found it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
she can't help but feel a little sorry for the person her left the shawl behind but said nothing. slipping out of her earned a small gasp out if her a a few lewd drips from her pussy. She let him wipe her down feeling a little better now hat she was cum stained anymore. "Uh should we get dressed or.....?", she asked lokking off to the side at ther discarded clothes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course. You want a walk around butt naked? I'm not saying I have a problem with that, though. You're hot." He says, grinning as he puts his own clothes on, before picking up her latex suit. "Want this or no?" He asks, dangling it by the zipper in front of her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"O-Of course I do!", Jess said as she snatched the suit and stepped back into it. "Um.... zip me up?", she asked, still blushing from him calling her hot.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Sure." He murmurs, smiling and walking around to her back to zip up the suit. He spanks her ass, before looking at the floor between her feet. "Make sure nothing leaks out. It would be a little... Awkward." He whispers in her ear, giving her breasts a little squeeze.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She "Eep!"s and "Ack!"s, as Zajak plays with her butt and breasts. She gives him an annoyed look as she grumbles, "It was your fault anyway....". That was easier said then done her pussy was always gape just a little these days even when she wasn't aroused. She put a hand down there to try and stop the flow of white seed. She pushed his back, "Lets just go see what she wants..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh I know what she wants. She wants the double D's. Both of them." He says, grinning and nudging her. "Get it? Geeeet iiiit?" He laughs, poking her tits, before walking out. "Come on! We've got a horny teacher to screw. Let's not keep her waiting!" He calls out, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess rolls her eyes and bats his hand away from her snugly fit tits, and follows him. Why was she following him? it was just going to get even lewder now.... but there were a few questions she wanted to ask in a more private setting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He leads her down the hallway, muttering to himself as he goes. "Jezebel, Jezebel, Jezebel... Where are you.....? Ah! Here we go." He says, grinning as he stops at a door with a golden plaque that reads Dr. Jezebel. Below, a Do Not Disturb sign is hung, slightly askew.
"So. Should we go in?" He asks, grinning at Jess.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well I mean... she did ask.", Jess said nervously, and shifting on her feet. She wished she could have drained the cum in her out into a toilet or something.... she could feel the thick stuff pooling in her hand as she covered her crotch.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and opens the door. They hear a slap as Jezebel slams her laptop shut, and readjusts herself in her strangely shaped seat. It was L shaped, and had only one long leg, with a coil of metal going around it for her to rest her lower body on.
"Ah. About time you got here. Please. Take a seat." She says, nodding to the two chairs in front of her. Zajak walks over and sits in one, and Jezebel waits for Jess to sit as well before beginning.
"Now. What happened in class today... Left me quite embarrassed, and, if I'm being honest, with quite a bit of horniness. I expect the two of you to make up for it. Therefore, I propose a threesome. That I will be in charge of. What say you?" She asks in as professional a tone as she can manage, given the words coming out of her mouth.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gingerly takes a seat her a hand still on her crotch. she was sure cum would leak out into it..... she would hope that Ms.Jezebel would understand. After taking a second to process what she was just asked, by a professional teacher no less! Jess was hesitant about the whole thing thought she felt a bit responsible for Zajak embarrassing her in class like that... "Dammit Zajak, this mostly your fualt!", she thought as she gave him a side eyed look. Then she said, "A threesome?.... well i do feel a bit guilty...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sure. Of course. I'm sorry for what I did, miss." He says, nodding and bowing his head, before giving her a sidelong glance and winking. He didn't mean that apology. Not one word.
"Hmm. Very well. You will fuck my ass with both dicks, while I sixty nine your slave." She says, starting to unbutton her shirt.
"I see." Zajak says, grinning as his dicks spring back to life. "So how are we doing this?" He asks.
"You will fuck me from behind, while I lie above your slave. I presume you know the rest?" She asks condescendingly, before tossing her shirt to the side, before undoing her lacy black bra. "But first... Your slave gives .y breasts some love." She hisses, smiling lustily and squishing her breasts together. Her tie is trapped between the two mounds of flesh, and her glasses are still perched on her nose, giving her the typical slutty teacher look.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gave a gulp as she stared at those exposed naga titties. Her eyes bouncing from her face then to those nice round breasts. She saw how Zajak didn't mean a damnable thing he said but she wasn't sure how that would play into this..... she never thought she actually ever meat some one who was the, "Slutty teacher" stereotype. and Jezebel could see the nervousness all over her face. Jess then zipped herself out of her skin-tight suit again, she didn't what it to get dirty, but she was sure this would turn on the teacher more to see her strip naked before her, only wearing a slave collar.

She took a few steps forwards and put her gently on the woman's breasts with her palms on her nipples. She then ben gan to move her hands in slow circles. "L-Like this?", she said with a hopeful expression.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... Yes. Use your mouth too, my dear." She purrs, gripping Jess's hair in one hand as she bends over, her other hand traveling down to tease her clit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess started breathing harder once the teacher went for her clit. She could just see the all the adorable nervous lusty looks Jess was giving her as her mouth approached one of her nipples. After a big exhale Jess pushed a teat into her mouth and began to suck and lick gently, Jess was never one for roughness.... at least not right off the bat. she kept rubbing that other tit with she mouthed the other. Her legs spread a bit wider and white seed began to lazily drool out of her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... That feels so good..." She hisses, before looking up at Zajak. "Get back here and fuck my ass, big guy. Fuck it nice and hard. I don't want to be slithering in a straight line tomorrow!" She hisses.
"Yes ma'am!" He says, grinning and walking around to her backside, before pulling her skirt down. He only pushes her panties to the side, before slowly forcing both his cocks into her asshole. Jezebel lets out a long, low groan of pleasure as her ass us stretched open, and stiffens up, her nipples turning into diamond.
"You. Slave. Turn over. We're doing the sixty n-aaahine!" She squeaks as Zajak starts thrusting, his hips slapping solidly into her jiggly ass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess couldn't believe this woman.... it was like she flipped a switch into super horny mode! She felt the nipples go diamond hard once Zajak push both of his cocks in one hole. She had to hope that she could take such a insertion. The way the woman squeaked at the end let her know that she was going to be ok she guessed.... She does what she asks and get under her and opens her leg for her to get to her own wet and cum stained pussy. "It's um.... Jess by the way miss.....", Jess meekly said from underher. she then took another breath and moved her mouth over to the woman's snake pussy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay, Jess! Get sucking! Ooh!" She moans, bending over Jess and starting to eat her out too.

[Sleepy as fuck. Just gonna reply to Starting Over and that's it.]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gasps and her legs twitch about. The woman's snakelike tongue felt... actually very pleasurable and even tickled. Jess did the best she could and licked at the woman sodden pussy spurred on by the taste of her womanhood.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The woman lets her know how good she's doing by moaning out loud and shuddering slightly as more lube flows out. "Mmm... You've got a rather talented slave!" She moans, bucking her hips back into Zajak's dicks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As said before Jess was a pussy girl.... So she drank every drop the dripped out. The taste of girl cum sent her on her way to lusty town and she buck her hips back up at Jezebel. Her cum stained pussy begged for her to give it more love.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Jezebel moans out another loud one, before burying her face back in Jess's pussy. Her tongue worms nice and deep, thrashing around and prodding her cervix. Her fingers start playing with her ass and clit, wanting to give her more pleasure.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess squeals into the slutty teachers warm wet quim her head filling with red hot lust as the busty girl gave her the works. Jess's cervix was shut tight from all the pleasure making her insides tense up. She started suckling that pussy like a baby drinking from a teat her theist for gush made clear. Her tongue goes in as far as a human like her can, licking all over and trying to get all the lady juice she can. Her hands reach up to grab onto her butt even ass Zajak pounds away and her humps the hissa's face as Jezebel plays with her ass and clitty.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm yeah. Just hold her ass open like that. It's so much hotter." Zajak growls, leaning over Jezebel and pounding her ass even harder. She can hear loud slaps and squelches resonating from their hips, and the snake woman moans even louder, making Jess's pussy vibrate pleasurably from all the sounds. Her tongue falls back to her g-spot, thrashing it hard. Her fingers dig deeper into her ass, stretching her out and thrusting her fingers deeper.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess moans back into the slutty snake's pussy in kind, starting to hump her face as her legs close around her head. She treated to two tastes at once, Jess's own gush, and Zajaks residual cum. The hissa's face would no doubt be a compete mess after that. At the same time Jess's holes squeezed down on the tongue and the invading fingers While she sucked hard on that juicy snake puss. She was so close she could feel it but she wanted that fem cum in her mouth before she would let loose.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"F-fuck... I'm gonna.... Gonna cum! Big guy! Fuck me harder!" She yells, before diving back into Jess's pussy. She feels the cum starting to get sucked out as Jezebel drains her pussy. Her fingers are thrusting in and out of her ass hard, making sure to go deep inside with every thrust. Then, she feels her tongue go back to her cervix, trying to tease it open and force itself inside. Her fingers continue rubbing and teasing her clit, even as she's practically suffocating Jess by grinding her pussy in her face.

Zajak is growling like an animal as he picks up the pace, fucking Jezebel's squishy ass as hard as he can. He spanks it a few times with his tail, making the slutty teacher yelp out into Jess's pussy, and clench down even harder around her tongue.