Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess is lost in a sea of lust and a sort of sexual hunger for femme cum. She bucks her hips with abandon her holes gripping as tightly as she can. her cervix finally opens up and allow her tongue to slip inside while Jess licks, sucks, and grinds her face against that pussy. her fingers squeeze that ass that Zajak was pounding hard. "Cummm..... give me your cummm", she moaned into the slutty teachers pussy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ahhh my- oh fuck~! Big guy! Harder! Rougher!" She yells back at him.
"I'm already... Going as hard as I-! Wait." He pauses at the end of a stroke, then looks down at his knots. With an evil chuckle, he slowly draws his dicks back, right until only his cockheads are spreading her asshole open.
"Hey. What are you-?" Jezebel asks, lifting her head from Jess's pussy and starting to turn her head. Right then, Zajak rams his hips forward, sinking his cocks and both knots right into her ass. Her eyes widen with shock, and her lips fall open in a perfect O shape, before she screams loudly in a mix of pain and pleasure, and immediately creams herself, splattering Jess's face with her cum. Her tail thrashes around wildly, slapping at Zajak's legs and the wooden ones of the table as she convulses hard in an orgasm, whimpering and moaning constantly.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess sucks as much of that cum down as she can, locking her mouth around the sodden pussy and drinking deeply of her womanly folds. it was enough to finally send the cute little human over the edge and she sparyed like a garden house all over and into the hissa's open mouth as a muffled cried rang through her muff. she shuddered and shook as she came hard and continued to grind into the slutty snakes face making her have to drink her own love juice.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
This goes on for a couple of minutes, Zajak also managing to cum during the process, before the three of them are left panting on the table, which miraculously was supporting their weight.

"Oh crap. I can hear someone coming!" Jezebel says, her head shooting up.
"But... We're... Knotted..." Zajak says, wincing.
"Aaaargh! Just... Get under the table and keep your hips up! You! Slave girl! Help him!" She growls, trying to get back on the seat without yanking Zajak's dicks out of her likely sore ass. Poor Zajak is left supporting himself on his elbows with his hips raised, trying to keep the knots in. It would help if Jess supported his butt!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was roused rather quickly from her lust induced hazy by the thought of someone catching them. She squeaks like a little mouse and dives under the table somehow finding the strength to move rather fast. She does what she's told and gets under Zajak and puts her hands on his man-butt to help hold him up. She felt a bit awjward doing this. "Is this helping?", she whispered.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A little bit. You're supporting about half my weight." He whispers.
Jezebel suddenly slaps downwards, smacking his dangling balls, though she doesn't realise it. Right before he yelps in pain, she shoves the end of her tail down his mouth. Zajak looks infuriated, right up until the door opens.

"Uhhh... Everything okay in here Jezebel?" She hears a male voice ask.
"Perfectly fine, sir. Why do you ask?" She asks, tilting her head.
"They reported hearing a scream and some... Odd noises... Coming from your room." The voice says.
"I'm sure they just said that to irritate you, sir. So you'd have to personally come down and check on this." She replies in the same tone as before.
"Hmm... That could be true. By the way... Why does it smell funny in here?" He asks, and Jess can hear a few sniffs.
"Must be coming in from elsewhere, sir." She says, nodding.
"Yeah... Why are you sitting so stiffly?" He asks.
"My back is hurting a bit. I fell down yesterday on something rather large. It hurt quite a bit." She says.
"Ah. I see. Well... Don't let me take up any more of your time." The voice says. Then, she heard the sound of a closing door.
Only after a few minutes have passed does the teacher remove her tail from Zajak's mouth. He immediately gets to his feet, taking her place on her seat with her still sitting in his lap.
"Geez. Was the slap really necessary?" He asks, rubbing his balls.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
during the whole thing Jess is straining and shaking trying to hold Zajak up. she keeps her mouth shut the whole time hoping and praying that they don't find her down here. finally when the person leaves and Zajak pulls the teacher into his lap does she breathe a sigh of relief. "Oh god.... that was too close.", she said mostly to herself as she calmed down. at the same time a small part of her was enjoying having her hands all over his frim butt it wasn't nearly as hard and scaly feeling as she thought it might be... she blushed slightly as she thought about this. she sat up slowly as looked up to the knotted twosome.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They both look grumpy, for two different reasons. She was mad that he had rammed his knots into her ass, and he was mad about her shoving his tail down her throat.
"Now that we're stuck together for the next ten minutes until his knot deflates... Was there something you'd like to know, Jess?" She asks, folding her hands on top of each other on her desk.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"What? oh.... I mean yeah maybe....", she said as she gingerly got up from from sitting on the floor. "Um well your a doctor right Ms.Jezebel?", she asked feeling a bit embarrassed about the question she wanted to ask. "Its just... I wanna know if there's something wrong with me.... Like, whenever people look at my naked body... i get really turned on.... and i don't know why.", she said blushing a lot.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She sighs and rolls her eyes a bit. "No, my dear. There's nothing wrong with getting aroused when people look at your naked body. It's merely a... Kink. Like how some people like anal, feminine males, bestiality, and so on. It's perfectly normal to have such kinks. Healthy, even. Everyone has a kink. Me, for example, I like domming someone while getting fucked too. Although I don't recall saying I wanted two knots in my ass." She says, smiling.
Zajak rolls his eyes behind her, but doesn't rise to the bait, instead settling back in the chair and trying not to slip off.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'm sorry if that was a dumb question....", she said felling stupid. "I never knew... that was the case... i thought i was truning into a brainless slut.", she said after taking a seat. she looks to Zajak then to back to her. "Um.... are you going to be ok?", she asked unsure how in the world she could fit both of the knots in her butt.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, I'll be a little sore, but I'll be fine. Thanks for asking, though. Unlike a certain person I'm sitting on." She says, smiling. Zajak's eye is twitching. Looks like he was trying to stop himself from bending her over and fucking her with those very knots...
"Us Hissa are quite flexible and stretchy, so it isn't a problem. Much, anyway." She says, tilting her head.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh, g-good to know.", Jess said nodding slightly. "Um, do you have classes like that often?", Jess asked, she just had to.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thankfully, no. Just twice a week. This one happened to be a little... Unorthodox." She says, adjusting her glasses.
Zajak's eyes suddenly widen. He had been browsing his phone while the teacher talked. He holds up his phone, grinning, and she can the threesome the three of them had in the classroom. Uploaded on social media for everyone to see. Pretty soon, everyone in the university would have seen her naked... And then the city... And then the rest of the planet would have seen her butt naked and having sex on a classroom table!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess's eye widened and face was getting redder by the second as gasp of pure shame and terror escaped through the hand she had placed on her own mouth. a few lewd drips leaked out of her pussy as she shook. She then fainted, all went black.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She wakes up a few hours later, looking up at the concerned faces of Zajak and Jezebel.
"Oh my goodness. Are you alright? You gave us quite the fright there!" Jezebel murmurs, making her sit up while Zajak hands her a bottle of water.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wha....?", she said as she awoke blinking at them. She rubs her eyes as the world comes back into focus. She takes the water bottle and takes a few long drinks before saying anything. ".....They can all see me..... I was so embarrassed I felt like I was going to have a heart attack....", she said as she scrunched up into a ball.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. But... I thought you liked people seeing you naked?" Jezebel asks, frowning.
"Well... She does, but... She always gets super embarrassed about it." Zajak murmurs, shrugging.
"Well, that's... Quite odd." She murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She's still scrunched up in cute, naked, little ball. "I don't like it, it just makes me feel turned on ok....", she said in a muffled voice from within her hands.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah... I see... Well... It doesn't matter, my dear. Nobody is going to do anything about it." Jezebel says, patting her head.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She can see one of her eyes peek up through her fingers. "They aren't going to start calling me a slut every time they see me?", she said muffled through her hands.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, Jess. They won't. At least not in public, anyway." Jezebel says, shrugging. "There are videos like this of a lot of slaves. Believe me, you're not the only one." She says with a chuckle.

"I knew she liked watching guys get fucked in the butt by Herms..." Zajak mutters, before receiving a smack to the head from her tail. "Hey! Who said you could look through my browsing history, asshole!?" She grumbles.
"I didn't. It was a guess." He says, glaring at her.
"Oh..." She offers meekly, grinning weakly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess slowly scrunched herself and looked around for her bodysuit. "Well.... um.... that was very informative.... thanks for having us.", Jess said taking Jezebels hand and shaking it gently.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Not a problem. Feel free to explore the rest of the University. Though I'd advise turning down the students who come to you for classes." She says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess had to think about what that meant for a second. She then put her body suit back on and then asked Zajak to zip her back in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and zips her back up, before patting her back. "So... You wanna go back... Or you want to go and... Look at what we originally came here for?" He asks, chuckling a little.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Um, well.... i wouldn't mind looking around some more, but what did come here for again?", the back to back sex had scrambled her thoughts a bit.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"To learn more about my culture. My gods and stuff. This place is basically a culture museum." He says, smiling at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh right....", she said rubbing the back of her head. "Well I'd like to learn a few customs and other cultural knowledge. It would.... help me know you guys better."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Just cultural knowledge and customs?" He asks, chuckling and putting an arm around her shoulder. "But then again, I suppose you've already slept with us more than enough times to know us physically!" He teased.