Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess would look around a little at a loss at what to think of all this.... still she did as she was asked and layed on the table biting her lip softly, and adjusting her maid outfit here and there.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Now, madam... I'm going to test both holes for depth and elasticity. Which hole would you like me to begin with?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh dear lord here we go!", she thought as her eyes dart back and forth a few moments before saying, "Er... uh.... um.... M-My.... p-pussy?", wit her foxy ears twiching and flattening.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Very well, miss. Please try to relax. It would make my job a lot easier." He murmurs, chuckling softly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I... I'll try....", Jess said with a quivering voice. At the very least the guy(?) seemed very professional, so they seemed they'd be kind to her at least. She would still blush a lot she couldn't help it. "am I uh.... supposed to... uh, get naked......?", she asked in a little voice.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If that would make you feel comfortable, then you may." Comes the smooth, silky reply. "As always, we have to ensure your maximum comfort." It murmurs, picking up a tool from the table.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Oh, she figured that would have been a requirement.... go figure. "I think I'll uh, just remove the painties if its all the same to you....", she said as she pulled off the cute white maid painties under short skirt. She really wanted some less silly clothes.....

She would look at the... it.... as they grabbed a tool of some sort not quite sure what it was....

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Now if you would please spread your legs, miss. This will feel a little cold at first, but will warm up soon enough." It murmurs, bending down. She feels its warm fingers touch her pussy, gently spreading her open. "May I, miss?" It asks. She feels the cold tool at the entrance to her vagina.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess would squirm just a little from the fingers on her pussy, and then her toes and hands would curl with the advent of the cold tool touching her private place. With a blushing lip biting expression she would respond, "Y-Yes." and then brace herself for what might happen next.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She feels the thing slowly push into her. It barely goes past the entrance, but then begins to slowly expand.
"Please tell me when it begins to hurt, miss." It murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was blushing like no one's business as the tool pushes inside, biting her lip and crossing her arms over her chest. She could feel the thing begin to fill her up as her legs would wobble nervously. Eventually the thing would get about around the size of Zajaks big dongers, and only once it started going past that did Jess squeak, "Eek! Ok yeah, that's hurting!."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The person immediately stops, reduces the size slightly, and leaves it in. "So, would you say this is the most comfortable fit for you?" He asks, speaking softly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess after biting her lip softly would say, "Ye-yes.... its not bad.....", in a tiny voice.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Very well." If murmurs, pulling the tool out of her, before picking up another one that looks similar, but more bullet shaped. "Please roll over, ma'am. I need to test the other hole." If murmurs softly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gulped but complied anyway presenting her butt for the he/she/it. Just what were they anyway!? she'd have to ask at some point.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She feels two fingers coated with lube press into her ass, and gently spread her open. "Hmm. Good elasticity and stretchiness... You have used this hole multiple times, correct?" It asks, slowly pushing a different tool into her ass and starting to stretch it out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She squeaked as her butt was opened and shivered as it started pushing the strange thing into her butt. "Y-Yes......", she said feeling very ashamed. "You... you know how it is... he has um.... t-two of them....", she mumbled. Then she "Eeek!"d as the tool stretched her. Again thank god for those enhancements all crewmembers took. also being fucked in the butt so much at least let her be quite resilient, she could take quite a bit more "punishment". She really hoped this would work out.... no doubt Zajak was not really being bothered by much of this testing wherever he was. "ER UH! I'll just say the same uh.... th-thickness as the other tool was.... since his... things are roughly the same size.", she added trying to hurry this along.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah... I see." It murmurs, before pulling the tool out of her butt. "Yes... Their species are known to be... Well... Quite interesting sexual partners." He murmurs, before writing something on a pad. "Well, sit up, and face me, please." It murmurs, once she did, Jess would see a very faint bulge in the (apparently) male's pants. Well, that confirmed it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess did as she was told, sitting up and adjusting her skirt. she did spot that bulge, ah, so it might be a he. She couldn't hold it in anymore she just had to ask. "I hope I'm not prying too much but. what are you?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The creature looks up at her, then smiles a little. "No, no, not at all. A perfectly reasonable question." He murmurs, smiling. "We are a race of androgynous people, as you noticed. We are called the Kafit. Very few of us left, really. I'm sure you haven't seen others around here." He says, writing something on a paper set to a clipboard. "People like us because of the fact that... Well... Zero body hair, and... Yes. Androgynous figures. I've been... Used... By males quite a few times." He chuckles a little. "Unfortunately... Our race is dying out. For some reason, the sterility rates among our people have been skyrocketing. Unless their scientists find a cure... And quickly..." He shrugs. "We're done for." He says simply.