Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh... r-really?", Jess said trying not to betray just how nervous she was. She found her hand coming to Saria's for support of its own accord, still trying to work through her nerves.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... There's nothing to be worried about, honey. I promise." She murmurs, cupping her face in her hands as she leans in close to kiss her lips.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was emboldened by the touch of her lips so she straightened up and gave a kiss back. "Ok.... I'll do my best. we're not far are we?", she asked looking over Saria's shoulder.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, we'll be there soon. I assume our overly amorous lizard is already there. She murmurs, chuckling as she walks there.

They reach the spot where Zajak ran off to, and see a large, clean white building. It's around three stories tall, and has a few rows of windows.
Downstairs, at the entrance, they spot Zajak conversing with the Baleano woman, who's smiling and nodding as she speaks to him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess takes a second to adjust her maid outfit's skirt and then smooth her hair a little and then proceeded forward to stand behind Zajak and listen in. "OK Jess keep your cool, it's clean and professional noting embarrassing or degrading to it!", she thought.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hello, hello! Oh my! What have we here! A maid and a punk outfit! Oh my!" She squeals excitedly, hopping from one foot to the other. "How delightful! Mmm... You, however, demon girl... Saria, yes? We were just talking about you." She says, smiling.

"Yeah? What about?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.
"Well, your talents of course! As well as some... Other assets." She says, winking at her as she glances at Saria's crotch.
"And you! Oh, my sweet, adorable, fluffy darling!" She says, clasping her hands as she looks at Jess, purring happily.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess had her hand behind her head, and was blushing again. Her tails would sway and her ears would flick in nervousness. Was she really that cute? she never thought of herself as being that cute. She was starting to think that maybe she was kind of cute.... Anyway, she was a nice enough lady so she figured she could trust her and barring that Zajak and Saria were there, they'd step in if things went south.

"Uh y-yeah hi... it's me.... So listen... I'm completely new to this you'll help me through this right?", she asked nervously fiddling with hem of her skirt.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course, my dear! We're just going to run a few tests, then you'll be ready to start, okay?" She says, smiling happily.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well..... i guess we should uh, get started...", Jess said after rolling her shoulders as if preparing for battle. She was ready, she hoped. She'd look to Zajak then Saria with nod to show that she would go through with it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wonderful! Come along then, my dears." She says, walking inside with her butt jiggling every step of the way.

"Little uhhh... Overexcited, isn't she?" Saria mutters, chuckling softly as she looks at the two of them. "It's kinda adorable."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was staring at that scantily clad butt as it wobbled enticingly away, she had to shake her head to get back to the present. "Y-Yeah I guess....", she said after an awkward pause. She then followed inside and took a glance around as she did.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Man, your head is really out of the game." Saria murmurs, before smacking her ass hard. The loud smack echoed through the hall, making several people poke their heads out of their rooms to see what happened.

"..... Oops." Saria murmurs, smirking. She wasn't the least bit sorry.

"That's some... Interesting acoustics..." Zajak murmurs.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess made a loud foxy "Yip!" and quickly covered her panty clad butt, before pulling her skirt down and turning to face Satia with a very pouty look. "S-Saria!", she huffed at her. She saw the people poke their heads out and that only made her more embarrassed. She then hid behind Zajak and tried to push along! "c-come on come on! stuff to do!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Saria laughs out loud, her laugh echoing richly through the halls. "My god. She's adorable when she's flustered." She murmurs, smiling at Jess, before walking down the hall.
Zajak chuckles softly, before turning to Jess and taking her hand, giving it a squeeze with his much larger one. "You okay, babe?" He whispers, leaning his head down to nuzzle her neck.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess found herself quiet liking it when he called her "babe". It was the sweet.... "N-Nothing.... just a bit nervous is all....", she said leaning close.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. You'll be fine. Don't worry about it." He murmurs, scratching her behind the ears. "They're a pretty big, licensed company. They won't try any funny business with us."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her ears flick and she almost nuzzles his hand, but stops herself. She follows them all the way to the end of the hall, ready for whatever may happen next.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They are shown into a large office, where the female Baleano is sitting at a large, curved desk.

"Well then, boy and girls..." She opens a folder. "It's time for you to get tested. Now, each of you is going into different rooms, where they will test you for vaginal and anal elasticity and depth for the ladies... And size and production capacity for the male." She says. "Some guys always want a mess at the end, if you know what I mean." She says, giggling.
"Now... Before we proceed, do I have your consent for the following tests?" She asks, steepling her fingers together, before looking at them. Saria and Zajak give verbal confirmation, before looking at Jess.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess looked back and forth between them all a few times as her fexy ears went flat on her head. Oh dear, she knew what that all meant, and gulped audibly. She bit her lip as her tails drooped slightly. "w-well I-I... I suppose I do.... uh.... consent....", she said as she messed with the hem of her skrit again.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Honey, we need a stronger tone, please. It doesn't sound like you want to do this. And it's perfectly alright if you don't." She says kindly, smiling at her. "A lot of girls are very nervous with their first times."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess would look down and breathe before master her nerves and saying, "Yes. I consent!", firm as she could her face still red. There was no choice here they needed the money.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The woman nods, before getting to her feet. "Alright. You'll be taken good care of, my dears. Don't worry. Oh, and... Would you prefer to be tested separately or... Different rooms?" She asks, raising an eyebrow. "Purely for comfort purposes, of course."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Er, I think it might be.... better if we were together....", Jess said nodding. She felt it would best if she was near those she trusted....

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Very well... Some hilarity might ensue, I'm sure." She says, chuckling softly as she gestures to a few people behind them.

They step forward, and Jess feels a hand on her shoulder.
"Miss, if you'd come with me, please?" The voice murmurs softly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gulps and turns to look at the hand then back to Zajack and Saria. "Uh, y-yes of course...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Don't worry, miss. We're highly trained professionals in this field of expertise." The voice murmurs. She turns to face a rather androgynous looking trio of... Males...? Well, she couldn't tell. They were androgynous!

They bow to the three of them. "Greetings. If you will follow us to this room, please..." They say in unison, walking off to a different room. It was rather eerie, how in sync they were.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess would blink at them, rather confused as to what she was just looking at. "O-Ok...", she would say following after them. She would whsiper back at Zajak. "Er, do you know what those.... guys? Girls? whatever..... are?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Don't care. They have nice asses." He says, nudging her, before winking at her. He grins a little, but it quickly disappears as one turns to face him.
"This way, sir." It murmurs, holding a door open for him. He nods and pats Jess's back as he walks in, his tail swishing with a hint of nervousness.
The androgynous person steps inside as well, closing the door behind them.

The next one leads Saria off to a different room, and the last one leads Jess to another.
"Kindly step inside, miss. We shall begin the tests immediately." The person murmurs, looking at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess would bite her lip as they were separated one at a time from her the group, until it was just her she would fidget with her skirt as she looked up to the.... whatever that person was. "S-Sure....", she said stepping inside nervously.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The room she's in is clean, and... White. Literally almost everything was white. It felt like a damn hospital in here!

The table on the side wasn't helping either.

"Ma'am? If you would please lie on the table, we can begin." The person murmurs softly.