Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She messes with her collar a little and then follows him out, feeling a little relieved to not have the thing dangling on her neck. her hand just want budge from her naked pussy though, but hey she looked a bit more relaxed then she had on most of the previous days. "So uh, I'm kinda curious. Does this collar have any tech in it? Or is it just a peace of metal?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... It's got a tracker, as well as a safety guard. If you try to harm me in any way, it incapacitates you with a bunch of drugs until the police arrive. Oh, and... If you pay a little extra... You get some... Gene modding drugs." He murmurs, grinning. "Bigger breasts, scales, a tail... If I wanted to, I could turn you into a Demonai. Saria's race, basically." He says as he walks next to her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Well this was eye opening.... she moved the collar around a bit as she gulped. "T-That all sounds a bit scary....", Jess said as the collar suddenly felt heavy on her neck (metaphorically speaking). "Your... your not gonna m-mod me are you?", she said a little worried.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I don't know. Do you want me to?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "I'm telling you. I could even give you a tiny dick if you wanted it."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She shook her head quickly from side to side, "Mmm-mmm! No thanks.... I'd like my gender to stay cut and dry please....", Jess said defiantly opposed to the idea. She had enough to worry about just being a girl, having a dick would only complicate things.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shrugs and chuckles. Your loss. Although I think Saria is going to give herself one. Don't be surprised if you see her with a ten inch monster cock next time." He says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"wait why would she wanna... oooooh shit..... she wants to use it on me.", she said realization hitting her. She shook her head shaking the thought away. "But um.. I haven't any seen modded people around.", she said glancing around.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She hadn't considered that, and that made her look around a bit more carefully. Just how many humans were actually around her right now.....

She shook her head slowly. This was something to talk about later, for now she asked, "Ok so, what exactly do you get your meat from? Is it like some kinda cow like animal?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Somewhat similar. Imagine a cow... But... Covered in scales, has a vaguely horse-like head, a spiked ball at the end of the tail, and looks like a big fat barrel of dough." He says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hmmm interesting... sometimes i think i should have been a biologist...", she said actually enjoying asking him question like that. She always liked leaning new things even if it didn't really have anything to do with her now former job. Then she remembered another question. "Oh hey! Could you tell me about those fish like people. I saw one as a judge but I don't really see any around here....", she asked her face the very picture of curiosity.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh right! They're called Baleanos. A race of fish people that have only Herms and females. They live in a massive underwater city a few hours of travel away." He says, grinning.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. The only way they can breed is with other races. For some reason, the child is born a pure Baleanos. Maybe one or two minor traits of the father, but that's it." He says, rubbing his chin. "Therefore, they have evolved to be alluring to a variety of races. Humans, Demonai, Saurians, Hissa, whatever other fucking races are out there... They can likely mate with all of them." He says.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok whoa...... one would have to question how in that world that works... but I'll leave that to the geneticists.", Jess said scratching her head. she looked around to see if they were close to the place, her tummy glowed at her wanting some real food and not cum.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She spots what appears to be the restaurant they were heading to. It seemed to by a little crowded, since there were lots of people sitting both inside and outside. They had small tables with umbrellas outside for small groups of people, and inside, there were larger tables. The name of the place was written in their tongue, and she could only manages to make out a few letters.
"So... Wanna sit outside? It's nice outside." He murmurs, nodding to the tables.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess nodded in agreement. "Yeah ok, sounds good.", she said rubbing her tummy a little as she caught the sent of the food. "So like, is any foods that I shouldn't eat? being a a human and whatnot", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmmm.... Well... They serve a couple of poisonous species of fish. I'll tell you which ones they are. Don't worry about it." He murmurs, walking inside. He comes back out a few minutes later with a waiter, who shows them to a table.
"Alright sir and madam. Here are your menus. Please ring the bell on the table when you are ready to order!" The Hissa says, smiling and slithering away.
"Alright, so... Basically anything on the menu that has a cross on it is spicy. More crosses, more spicy." He says, picking up a menu. "They have steaks or something if you want. And then there's one of our dishes which I really like. Braised Jako. It's like duck, but... Better." He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess actually found this a bit fancy and almost like she was being spoiled. "Actually the Jako sounds good... I'd like to try it.", she said nodding and licking her lips.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. One plate of Jako for you. There's ten slices by the way. I think I'll have... This... Whatever the fuck this yellow thing is." He says, turning the menu towards her and pointing out a picture of what appears to be pasta.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess tilts her head as she looks it over. "It, looks kinda like pasta?", she said nodding at him. "We could switch share a little if you want, that is when we get the stuff."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Pasta. Whatever. It tastes good." He says, chuckling and turning a few pages. "What would you like to drink? We have a few of our own, as well as some from your world. Of course, there's water as well." He says, before looking at her. "Alcohol or nah?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'm uh not big on strong drink and the like but uh, maybe some red wine? Since we're eating out lets be fancy.", she said actually grinning a little. he hadn't seen her smile too much.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmmm... Red wine it is." He murmurs, chuckling softly and calling the waiter over. He places their orders, and the waiter nods, before taking their menus and slithering away quickly.
"Well... Now we wait. Wanna do anything in the meantime? Like... Tell me something about yourself." He says, smiling. "And... You should smile more. You look nice."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well I mean..... Like i said I'm an engineer... I'm good at fixing stuff. But i didn't tell you I'm a dog person, Boris is well.... really growing on me.", she said nodding.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? That's good. He's an adorable little mutt, isn't he?" He asks, grinning. "Oh, and... He's still a puppy. A young one, basically. He's not fully grown yet. When he is, he's going to be close to the size of a horse or something." He says.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"That would explain way he's so darn cute...", she said blushing. "Also, whoa he'll get that big?", she said a surprised. She hoped Zajak wasn't reading between the lines there....

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. And he'll look a lot scarier. Problem is, it's going to be another ten years before he hits his adult life." He says, scratching his chin. "Buying one of them is basically an investment for... Like... A couple of generations." He says.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh wow. But, I'll bet he'll be a good boy no matter how big and scary he gets.", Jess said as she thought about riding on the back of a big lizard doggy. She had another question, "so I notice that the Hissa are the ones working most of the service jobs around here.... what's up with that? is it like, you guys, the saurians do all the fighting and psychical stuff while they do all the other stuff?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Basically, yes. We do the rough labor around here. Hissa are generally quite weak when it comes to fighting. They're more of a stealth fighter. We Saurians... Blow the door down and slaughter everyone while blasting some crazy music from massive speakers or something." He says, chuckling. "We're the best fighters, as well as a lot stronger, physically. Hissa are more intellectually inclined. They're like... The nerds. Except we don't ridicule them like your society does." He murmurs, grinning. "While of course, there are Saurians that work jobs like this, they're usually not very good at fighting, or not very strong. Fighting is in our blood. Speaking of which..." He taps his chin, thinking for a moment as he looks at her. "We actually have an arena here. You know; two warriors get in a ring and bash each other up until either of them can't move. Glory and all. I could take you there if you want. Although I doubt it'll be your kind of entertainment." He leans forward, grinning. "Unless, of course, you like the idea of two oiled up, well built, tough make Saurians rolling around in the dirt grappling with each other. Hmmmmm?" He teases, grinning.

Reactions: Reptillicus