Lilith's Throne (Early Alpha)

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
I remove them, naturally. Of course, if needed, I keep a copy of most of my chars. Unfortunately, that also means that the records of their previous pregnancies also remain, which can get confusing fast.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
It appears that I am mistaken. It isn't about that particular room; it might either be because I have more than one slave, or because the slave in question has negative obedience, though my money's on the former.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
What are "breeding events"? Is that during October game time?
I haven't added any breeding events yet, but I will add breeding-themed encounters & events later on. :3
The seasonal events during the in-game month of October are succubi cultists approaching you on the streets and trying to get you to come back to their chapels. ^^

Interesting. It appears that I'm having problems with some of my slaves. I cannot select her character page. I can talk to her and everything, but when I want to view her description, I cannot. It's not impossible that this is only my problem, but it is still worth checking out.
Also, why are only demons and slime characters able to change their shape at will?
Thank you for the bug report! I'll look into this and try to get it fixed as soon as I can! :3
Also, to confirm what Rfpnj said, demons are able to change their bodies at will due to their arcane powers, while slimes can do it by nature of the morphable fluid that makes up their bodies. ^^

Version 0.1.97.1

I just updated the game to 0.1.97.1, but it might be a little buggier than normal, due to being half-way through the multiple-partner sex update. If you'd like to try it out, you can find more info in my blog post, or you can just grab the game from these download links:

.jar:
Mega
Google Drive
.exe:
Mega
Google Drive

Patch notes:
----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.96.5

Engine:
Slightly improved enchanting mechanics to add in a limit to the number of enchantments possible on each item (default 100).

Gameplay:
Added a small section of the main quest (just finishing up Arthur moving into Lilaya's home).
Added the side-quest 'Arthur's Experiments', available after assigning a room to Arthur, and from which you obtain a way to change both the PC's and NPCs' sexual orientation.

Sex:
Reverted the removal of mutual orgasms.
Dominant NPCs will no longer respect your requests in non-consensual sex.
Added 'spread ass' action.

Other:
Legendary items, weapons, and clothing will no longer be removed from tiles.
Demonic wings now allow flight when grown to be large enough. (Flight only affects a couple of actions so far.)
Added correct player-partner use descriptions for all items.
Slightly adjusted item prices.
Very slightly changed Rose's 'Slavery' dialogue (the one about her and Lilaya's relationship).
Removed ability to cycle orientation in the phone's fetish screen (as this can now be achieved by using the new item).
Updated Kate's clothing and appearance.

Contributors:
Fixed alligator-morph eyes from having round to vertical pupils by default. (Rfpnj)

Bugs:
Jolnir's hat is no longer feminine.
Demon attackers will now correctly prefer to use their penis.
Nyan should now have correct hair/fur colour (black) when importing older games.
Fixed some unfinished reindeer overseer dialogue.
Fixed Lilaya's pregnancy dialogue to correctly reflect how pregnancies work in LT.
Fixed major bug in AbstractClothing's hashCode method that was causing crashes.
Fixed bug where physical resistance (and other effects) from clothing would not be removed when inventory was reset (most noticeably in character creation, when pressing start / back repeatedly).
Fixed old elixir and potion imports showing 'null' as their background icon.
Minor fix to Lilaya's post-creampie-sex scene.
Fixed minor inventory text formatting bug.
Temporarily stopped chemise from blocking groin areas until I can rework the clothing displacement system (there were some major issues with wearing chemise & pantyhose).

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.96.9

Engine:
Did a huge amount of engine work for supporting multiple partners in sex. This required an enormous refactor of how sex is handled in the engine, which took up ~90% of the time this week.
Final sex mechanics (taking the form of 'lust' and stamina) have been half-added to the engine.

Sex:
You should now be able to use all of your hands/tails during sex.

Gameplay:
Added double room upgrade, so you can now house two slaves in each room.

Clothing:
Added: Women's leather jacket (feminine, over-torso slot). (I added this to complete Kate's new outfit.)
Added: Striped panties (feminine, groin slot).
Added: Striped bra (feminine, chest slot).
Added: Striped thigh-high socks (feminine, sock slot).

UI:
Moved weapons & jewellery into the 'equipped' panel, so all equipped items are now grouped into the same UI element.
Fixed bugs related to tooltip positioning causing some UI elements to become inaccessible.

Other:
Removed 'Wing' clothing slot. (I might add this again in the future, but I was struggling to think of any 'wing clothing' to add to that slot.)
Tweaked drop rate of racial consumables (the ones that are able to be enchanted into transformatives are now a little more common).
Added more control over selecting font size in the option menu.

Bugs:
Minor formatting error fixes.
The sex action 'Spread ass' is now correctly available for the player.
NPCs should no longer get stuck on trying to transform your genitals after beating you in combat.
Enchanted weapons (those with with stat buffs) now correctly apply their buffs when importing a save/character.
Minor fix to default gender names (changed an instance of 'doll' to 'neuter').
Minor typo fixes.
Fixed hypno-watch and Arthur's package being found in alleyways.
You can no longer purchase Arthur's Room upgrade before progressing to the correct point in the main quest.
Fixed encyclopedia preview pictures not working.
Fixed an error in changing what your slave calls you through the 'Permissions' screen.
Fixed bug where pressing enter on a blank text field would cause the centre panel of the UI to go blank.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.97

UI:
Minor fixes to some of the new elements in sex.
Fixed minor error in light theme's sex display.

Other:
Slaves with the 'unwilling fuck-toy' fetish will no longer lose affection from being assigned to the public stocks.

Bugs:
Fixed major bug where you couldn't interact with any items an NPC had in their inventory (making all shopkeepers unable to sell you anything).
Vicky no longer has her penile virginity.
Vicky will now correctly perform penetrative actions in her sex scene.
Fixed 'stop sex' being available in all scenes.
Fixed bug where you couldn't remove your own clothing in some sex scenes.
'Core lust' changes should no longer show up in the event log.
'Stop penetration' sex actions should now correctly work again.
Antler headband is no longer feminine.
Nyan will no longer stock Christmas-themed clothing.
Fixed incorrect & buggy orgasm descriptions.
Fixed 'Locked in stocks' sex's orifices being available when they shouldn't have been.

----------------------

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
No need to try repairing that slave bug; it is already resolved with the new update. If you check the blogspot, you will find that reply already. As well as a few questions; sue me.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
No need to try repairing that slave bug; it is already resolved with the new update. If you check the blogspot, you will find that reply already. As well as a few questions; sue me.
You actually already answered my post on the blogspot, I was only unaware of it.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
1.97 OH I was hoping it was 2.0 for nightlife stuff. Oh well the wait continues.

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
@Innoxia I've found a bug with the 1.97.5 build (built it myself from the Github):
everytime I try to start sex with an NPC it causes some UI bug like it combines the sex interface with the inventory screen and then it completely bugs itself.

Barfboy

Jan 23, 2018
Utah
Hey, so. I created this forum account to respond to this thread. This is a decently fun game. The writing however is ... less than great. It's like reading a teenager's first fanfiction. I myself am a professional paid writer, I've written 3 novels and have a degree in creative writing. We writers must have thick skin and be able to take criticism. I don't expect it to be Toni Morrison but it could use a bit more thought and development. I have certainly read worse so don't be too disappointed and your sex scene descriptions are second to none. Be proud.

The highlight of this game is the open world. It's just starting out but oh boy the potential. My actions have consequences.

Some issues.
#1 I can't seem to be on the oral receiving end in a 3way. It's either the center of a spitroast or the tail end. I can't seem to find a way for me to be receiving oral while someone else fucks from behind. It might just be me not figuring it out though.
#2 There's no way to increase my masculinity although there's 2 ways to increase femininity (harpy perfume and lollipops). I had to spend days of in game time hunting for demon transformation items in the shops to turn myself into a succubus enough to undo the forced feminization I received then turn myself back again.
#3 Vestigial in biology means it does not function (it has a slightly different meaning as an adjective). Vestigial balls would produce no semen and be unable to impregnate anyone. Look for a different term. A thesaurus may help. You use the term correctly in reference to demon wings.
#4 Slaves sharing a room should be able to have sex together. I put a succubus and an incubus in a room together and turned their permissions on and after a week of in game time they never touched each other and both were backed up even though they should have been attracted to one another and all over each other (ok, sure, they WERE full brother and sister but they shared the incest trait). Because I moved a cow girl and a dog boy into a room together that were unrelated and the same thing happened I think it's just that the game doesn't let them 'see' each other unless they're out in the halls or working together in the kitchen or library. Roommates seem to be missed.
#5 You don't meet slaves outside. Even though their permissions give them the ability to leave the house there's no encounter table to see them on the streets. I imagine this is some far off future update but I look forward to it.
#6 Other than Reindeer workers I only meet people in the alleys. Therefore the only people I meet are scum and villainy. While this makes it fun in one way since any randomly generated NPC is fodder for my slave collars it makes the game a bit less interesting. I'm sure this is on the way eventually and so I'll be patient. Good job on the reindeer workers though. Nice holiday touch.
#7 Is a system to marry in the works? To buy a new house, settle down, and raise kids together? Monogamy between characters would be nice too IE Rachel the slave ONLY has sex with Daniel the slave who cheats on her with Krystal all the time. It would be fun to watch the drama unfold in third person.
#8 Can the map size be doubled or quadrupled? I don't mean adding more content I mean just a larger randomly generated map. As it is I've produced too many offspring and it's either force them all out (sad) or expand the map size. A consequence of living with a very hot aunt.

Great game so far. A very pleasant surprise.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
#8: You, at least, are getting banged by your smoking hot aunt; my futa gal bangs and gets banged by her own daughters. ONLY daughters.
#4: Yeah, I find that curious myself. Especially if I check the "Use You" option.
#1: Do keep in mind that threesomes are a completely new concept, meaning that there are bound to be problems.

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
#2 There's no way to increase my masculinity although there's 2 ways to increase femininity (harpy perfume and lollipops).

You can lower femininity by enchanting a transformative item (e.g. a Kitty's Reward) - select Core (donut icon), Femininity and reduce the effect until it's negative.

#6 Other than Reindeer workers I only meet people in the alleys.

There's also another seasonal event centered around Halloween.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015

Most of your issues are a simple fact of this game is still basically Alpha or VERY early beta stuff in a sense. the version is only 0.1.97 right now.

Also most of us here aren't looking for that great of stuff Writing wise, most just want for now the basic stuff of no major typos and all that. (Why do you think we are on the Fen Forums? *ZING*)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Honestly, I recently played through and... well... I was pretty satisfied.

I do think that, as @Taboo-Sho said, that a lot of the issues right now is that most of the work has been engine preparation. If @Innoxia is true to the original tree, I believe .2 and on are intended to be content-focused. When that happens, I'm sure I'll try my hand at writing content for it (like fuck dude, the Create-Your-Own-Trap-Boipussy potential alone hits one hard fetish I have, not even including the other content potential like breeding that already has a strong base) as well as many others. It's why I think it's a bit true that while people aren't looking for great writing stuff, I'm sure the following patches will bring out content writes in STORM to make the hot and filthy box-fucking and cock-sliding action everyone wants to see.

But it's just a matter of patience. Regardless of future creators helping or not, it's all on Innoxia to deliver a game. And honestly, as is, the game is already stellar and could pass for a "finished" lewd game in a lot of respects. Even with what little content has, the sheer amount of sex options and transforming features for the player and NPCs allows a ton of flexibility to the game. It's honestly a lot of the things that have made sandbox games increasingly popular, since anyone can essentially fuck whatever they want in pretty much the majority of ways.

I do wish there was a dominant cowgirl option, though. Getting a good slut to bounce up and down on your cock while you spank and piston their hole? Probably my ONLY gripe currently for the state it's in, considering we have two versions of Doggy and now the 2 versions of Doggystyle Oral.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
@Innoxia I've found a bug with the 1.97.5 build (built it myself from the Github):
everytime I try to start sex with an NPC it causes some UI bug like it combines the sex interface with the inventory screen and then it completely bugs itself.
Thank you for the bug report! I've been looking into this one for a little while now, but I'm finding it hard to replicate... x_x

Hey, so. I created this forum account to respond to this thread. This is a decently fun game. The writing however is ... less than great. It's like reading a teenager's first fanfiction. I myself am a professional paid writer, I've written 3 novels and have a degree in creative writing. We writers must have thick skin and be able to take criticism. I don't expect it to be Toni Morrison but it could use a bit more thought and development. I have certainly read worse so don't be too disappointed and your sex scene descriptions are second to none. Be proud.

The highlight of this game is the open world. It's just starting out but oh boy the potential. My actions have consequences.

Some issues.
#1 I can't seem to be on the oral receiving end in a 3way. It's either the center of a spitroast or the tail end. I can't seem to find a way for me to be receiving oral while someone else fucks from behind. It might just be me not figuring it out though.
#2 There's no way to increase my masculinity although there's 2 ways to increase femininity (harpy perfume and lollipops). I had to spend days of in game time hunting for demon transformation items in the shops to turn myself into a succubus enough to undo the forced feminization I received then turn myself back again.
#3 Vestigial in biology means it does not function (it has a slightly different meaning as an adjective). Vestigial balls would produce no semen and be unable to impregnate anyone. Look for a different term. A thesaurus may help. You use the term correctly in reference to demon wings.
#4 Slaves sharing a room should be able to have sex together. I put a succubus and an incubus in a room together and turned their permissions on and after a week of in game time they never touched each other and both were backed up even though they should have been attracted to one another and all over each other (ok, sure, they WERE full brother and sister but they shared the incest trait). Because I moved a cow girl and a dog boy into a room together that were unrelated and the same thing happened I think it's just that the game doesn't let them 'see' each other unless they're out in the halls or working together in the kitchen or library. Roommates seem to be missed.
#5 You don't meet slaves outside. Even though their permissions give them the ability to leave the house there's no encounter table to see them on the streets. I imagine this is some far off future update but I look forward to it.
#6 Other than Reindeer workers I only meet people in the alleys. Therefore the only people I meet are scum and villainy. While this makes it fun in one way since any randomly generated NPC is fodder for my slave collars it makes the game a bit less interesting. I'm sure this is on the way eventually and so I'll be patient. Good job on the reindeer workers though. Nice holiday touch.
#7 Is a system to marry in the works? To buy a new house, settle down, and raise kids together? Monogamy between characters would be nice too IE Rachel the slave ONLY has sex with Daniel the slave who cheats on her with Krystal all the time. It would be fun to watch the drama unfold in third person.
#8 Can the map size be doubled or quadrupled? I don't mean adding more content I mean just a larger randomly generated map. As it is I've produced too many offspring and it's either force them all out (sad) or expand the map size. A consequence of living with a very hot aunt.

Thank you for your feedback! I will try and improve my writing as I continue working on the game. ^^

#1 The threesome stuff is very new, and I'm still working on the finishing touches. I'll add the option to take a dominant position in this scene as soon as I can. :3
#2 You can craft potions from the racial consumables to increase/decrease femininity.
#3 I will correct this asap; thank you for the information! ^^
#4 I will add this as soon as I can. :3
#5 Again, I'll add this as soon as I can (a lot of the slave content is a WIP). ^^
#6 I will definitely add friendly NPC interactions later on.
#7 I will add this, but it won't be for some time.
#8 I'll add an option to increase map size soon, good idea! ^^

I do wish there was a dominant cowgirl option, though. Getting a good slut to bounce up and down on your cock while you spank and piston their hole? Probably my ONLY gripe currently for the state it's in, considering we have two versions of Doggy and now the 2 versions of Doggystyle Oral.
I'll add this in very soon! ^^

Version 0.1.89.1

I updated the game to version 0.1.98.1 on Friday (sorry it took me a few days to update this post)! You can find more info in my blog post, or download the game from here:

.jar:
Mega
Google Drive
.exe
Mega
Google Drive

Patch notes:
PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.97.5

Engine:
Finished converting the save system to .xml. All saves now use the new .xml system, so you won't need to export/import between versions anymore.
Optimised NPC load method, so loading a game should now be faster.
Added support for conditional parsing commands to the parsing engine. I'll add documentation for this soon.
Finished refactor of all sex engine code to properly support multiple-partner sex scenes.

UI:
Updated Save/Load UI, and changed Export/Import to exported character management screen.
Updated inventory slot positions. (This should now be the final layout.)

Sex:
NPCs should no longer switch positions just before they orgasm.
NPCs will no longer instantly re-penetrate themselves on the same turn that you forbid or stop all self-penetrative actions.
Reworked all back-end code for generic orgasms, ready to write in more detailed content for the full release.
Added 'cum on area' orgasm options, to allow you to cum on a specific area of your partner's body. (Not completely finished yet.)

Other:
Demons now only have 1 pair of breasts by default. (I originally intended this to be the case, but I ended up giving them 3 a long time ago to test multiple-breast rows, and forgot to change it back.)
Improved corruption descriptions to reflect the fact that corruption is a measure of perversion.
Offspring are now permanently removed from the encounterable NPC list when you tell them to leave. (I'll add a way to manually find them again in the future.)
Penis, anus, nipple, and vagina sex actions (such as 'Finger him/her' and 'Stroke his/her cock') are now completely hidden until you discover if the NPC has the correct genitals/nipples/anus to perform those actions on.
Removed old lore reference to the arcane making everyone bi-sexual (this was the case before I added sexual orientations to the game).
Moved pregnancy lore information out of the phone's 'Pregnancy stats' page and into a book in Lilaya's library.
Forced TFs will now increase your cum production, where appropriate.
Gynephilic NPCs will now prefer to forcibly TF you into a female, unless they have the 'pregnancy' or 'broodmother' fetishes, in which case they will prefer to TF you into a futanari, shemale, or trap.
Added a masochistic/cum addict variation of the 'dirty clothes' status effect.
Added a 'dirty body' status effect (with matching masochistic/cum addict variation), which is applied if any of your body parts are covered in cum. (Can be removed by washing in your room.)

Contributors:
Added Linux font compatibility (added Carlito as an alternative font for Calibri). (by PyrophoricPlumage)
Fixed incorrect colour reference. (by CognitiveMist)
Numerous performance improvements. (by CognitiveMist)
Addressed some control flow & code style items. (by CognitiveMist)
Fixed striped leggings, panties, and bra using incorrect colour variables. (by Tukaima)

Bugs:
NPC orgasms should now function correctly (that is, they should now cum inside when they're supposed to).
Typo fixes (some minor ones in tooltips, changing 'reindeer morph' to be hyphenated like other races, and several other small fixes).
Imported slaves at the auction block no longer spawn in as being pregnant.
Fixed bugs related to Finch's ownership of slaves. (He should now correctly lose ownership of slaves you purchase from the auction block.)
Fixed incorrect penis reveal dialogue (where the NPC would compare your penis size to their own, non-existent penis).
Fixed enchanting bug where crafting a potion to change a certain body type (primarily horns) would then lock out transformation options for other racial potions.
Fixed hypno-watch effect description returning 'command_unknown'.
Slightly changed piercing slot descriptions to reflect whether or not your character knows what the NPC's genitals/nipples look like.
Nyan's inventory is now correctly saved/loaded.
Multiple partner sex scenes should no loner suddenly lose one of the NPC partners.
Fixed major game-freezing bug where if you were on the receiving end of penetrative non-consensual sex, and your partner reached orgasm but you did not, you would get stuck on the 'receive creampie' and 'request pullout' options.
Fixed duplicate actions showing up in Kate's and Lilaya's sex scenes.
When starting from a character import, the flag that sets your having met Brax is now correctly reset.
Fixed minor bug in gender appearance method (masculine characters with no genitals are no assumed to be male if their groin is concealed).
Added correct description variants for NPCs when consuming the harpy matriarchs' special items.
Fixed bug where you could perform anilingus and cunnilingus at the same time. (Also fixed a related bug where multiple penis-related sex actions could be performed.)
Fixed four and five rows of breasts always being described as three.
Fixed issue where in some screens/dialogue/tooltips, incorrect NPC names or stats would be displayed.
Can no longer pull up T-shirt from under concealing/blocking clothing.
NPCs will no longer be stuck at having a fraction of their health, willpower, and stamina.
Vicky's post-sex scene will now correctly no longer reference Arthur's package after you've completed that section of the side-quest.
Importing a game that was exported while the difficulty was set to anything above 'Human' will no loner lock all NPC's levels to being double that of yours.
Slightly improved genetics/inheritance method, so that offspring's ass & hip sizes (and probably a few other things) will now more closely resemble that of their parents.
Fixed bugged arousal gain values in sex.
Winter event Reindeer-morphs will no longer spawn in as human (if your furry settings are set to 'Human', then they'll spawn in as minor Reindeer-morphs).
Reindeer overseers and cultist chapels should now both be able to be accessed if they are on the same tile.
'Spread pussy' action will now transfer lubrication between fingers & vagina.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.97.6

Other:
Removed mutual orgasms (again). They weren't really serving much purpose (the only two instances of mutual orgasms were just appending normal orgasm text together), and were removing your control over your partner's orgasm.
Converted 'generic' partner orgasms into the new system. They're still a little bland at the moment, but I'll write in more detail this week. :3
Reduced default size of horse-morph breasts (from GG to DD), and increased default size of cow-morph breasts (from E to G).

Bugs:
Fixed: Game freezes/unresponsive orgasm actions during sex (the 'Stay in position' ones).
Fixed: Numerous cases of sex actions becoming unavailable when they shouldn't have been. (You should now be able to perform multiple different 'ongoing' penetrations at once, just like you used to be able to.)
Fixed pregnant characters not working in 'New game (import)', as well as pregnant characters not being imported in Slaver Alley's auction block.
The 'Wash' action in your room will now correctly clean currently equipped clothing.
Fixed quite a few reported typos and instances of incorrect gender/character parsing.
The 'Pull out' orgasm actions will now correctly stop penis penetration.
NPCs in the stocks can no longer manage your or their own clothes.
Fixed bug where your partner's ongoing sex actions would be available to you (such as getting fingering options when your partner would be fingering themselves).
Fixed a few more causes of game freezes/background errors.
Fixed 'Anal tease' sex action sometimes returning a blank description.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.98

Gameplay:
Added 'Cum Inflation' option to content preferences screen (on by default).
Reworked and improved creampie status effects, adding new icons, and keeping track of how much cum is currently inside of your orifices. Having the 'masochist' or 'cum addict' fetishes now makes these status effects apply a positive modifier.
Added related status effects for cum inflation, and added in more detailed cum inflation descriptions in orgasms (can be disabled in the content preferences screen).
Further improved orgasm descriptions for all penis modifiers, and added in the start of fluid descriptions. (I ran out of time in which to properly create alcoholic and psychoactive status effects and descriptions.)
Improved UI for changing colour of a body part (in Kate's shop and character creator).
Added the (basic) ability to send slaves to Kate's shop, in order to change their appearance. (I'll expand this and tidy up the UI at a later date.)
Added missionary position (both on back and between legs for both sub and dom) to generic sex scenes. NPCs will now also use this position (if they want to).

Other:
Displacement of clothing is now restored after a sex scene. (So if you start a sex scene with your jacket unbuttoned, it will be re-equipped after sex in its unbuttoned state.)
Reduced arousal gains from characters with the 'Unwilling Fuck-Toy' fetish resisting in sex from 150% normal value, to 125%.
Made all penetrative actions visible in sex scenes, although disabled until you meet their requirements.
Added submissive sex variations for offspring encounters.

Bugs:
Fixed some reported instances of incorrect parsing & typos.
NPCs should no longer repeatedly start/stop penetrations in sex.
Fixed black and grey text colours being inverted.
Fixed unavailable eye colours for demons, wolf-morphs, and cat-morphs.
NPCs should now comment on body parts the first time they're revealed in sex again.
Fixed several instances of orgasms removing ongoing penetrations.
Fixed bug where you could increase the wetness of your vagina even if you didn't have one.
Fixed inconsistent descriptions in being force-fed TF potions.
Fixed bug where loading a saved game would not load any of your clothing's displacements. (All clothing would be reset to having not being displaced.)
Fixed case where multiple types of exposed status effects could be applied at once to one character.
Corrected description of the double-sized bed upgrade in the two-person slave room.
Fixed the bug where when feeding a potion to an NPC (or drinking it yourself) which has a large number of effects, all of the TF descriptions were based on the target's end state.
NPCs will no longer use the last of their stamina on a special attack.
Fixed parsing errors in hypno-watch effects.
Added some more reasonable descriptions for alligator 'body hair' (scales).
Choosing 'Rough'/'Gentle'/'Eager'/'Resisting' options at the start of sex will now correctly start the sex scene with you in that pace.
Fixed bug where you could drop/remove/displace NPC's clothes through the [Phone] > [Contacts] > [NPC Name] tabs.
Fixed not being able to switch positions in Kate's sex scene.
Fixed all offensive spells referencing 'arcane fire'.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.98.1

Bugs:
Fixed bug where multiple incompatible penetrations could be performed at once.
Nipple penetration options should no longer appear as a greyed-out option if the character's nipples are not able to be penetrated.
Orgasm descriptions will no longer reference cum if the character that's orgasming doesn't produce any.
Fixed bug where orgasm descriptions were referencing the wrong person.
Fixed bug where NPCs would continuously put you into the missionary position every turn.
Fixed some incorrect name parsing during orgasm descriptions.
Fixed bug where repeating Ralph's discount scene would cause the game to freeze.
Fixed the 'Grow cock' action for demon NPCs setting cum production value to max.
Fixed bug where creampie effects could stop being applied.
NPCs should no longer switch positions the moment before orgasm. (I thought I'd fixed this before, but there was another cause of it.)
Creampie effects should no longer instantly disappear when sex ends.
Fixed Ralph's discount incrementing to the point where he pays you to take his items from him.
(Hopefully) Fixed the error where Lilaya's sex scene would sometimes freeze.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Is femininity the equivalent of feminine beauty in terms of game mechanics? The more you have the more beautiful NPCs think you are? Or is it just a form of expression?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Is femininity the equivalent of feminine beauty in terms of game mechanics? The more you have the more beautiful NPCs think you are? Or is it just a form of expression?
It's a measure of things like facial shape, skin complexion, and waist to hip ratio. The higher your femininity is, the more your general appearance lines up with traditional feminine traits. The lower it is, the more your appearance lines up with traditional masculine traits. You'll also be described in terms that line up more often with those traits, such as beautiful vs handsome. I believe that the player character is always considered and described as attractive, no matter what your traits are. Femininity just describes what form that attractiveness takes.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I came in the to say (build 1.98.1) I really like this game. The clothing system, Tfs, slavery system are great. Combat is okay. The sex system can get a little clunky if you're not being the dominant one but otherwise I've noticed one glaring problem: the memory leak. Holy hell man, the controls get this notable latency that gets progressively worse as time passes.

That memory leak tho:
LT-memory_leak.png

Feb 6, 2018
As a truly disgusting human being, I look forward to any situations this game may have which are quite screwed in the head. I'm pretty much the type of guy who will beat someone, get them (or myself) pregnant, and then start doing my own offspring for lulz.

As for a tiny request, will there be any point where a straight bangs hairstyle is ever added to the game? It is a hairstyle I've been following for many years, it's majesty having no equal.
Michika (109).png

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
As a truly disgusting human being, I look forward to any situations this game may have which are quite screwed in the head. I'm pretty much the type of guy who will beat someone, get them (or myself) pregnant, and then start doing my own offspring for lulz.

As for a tiny request, will there be any point where a straight bangs hairstyle is ever added to the game? It is a hairstyle I've been following for many years, it's majesty having no equal.
View attachment 6200

Meh that's not truly messed up, personally I quite like netorare (when it isn't forced but a consequence I hate forced netorare) and netori (I would totally steal Nyan away).

However that isn't messed up too, for me it's the territory of gore, horror and parasytes, I don't have anything against them and I hope they can continue to enjoy their fetish but that's for me the "messed up" territory.

Of course any normal person that is only into vanilla would find everyone here like a circus of freaks.

Feb 6, 2018
In any case, there's an awful lot of empty space in the shop area, making me wonder if any of that space is going to be filled with anything else. What exactly is another question, since I think the existing shops do quite a lot as is.

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
I have a suggestion:

You know how Brax has that potion that, if you lose to him, he uses to turn you into a submissive bombshell wolfgirl? I want to be able to, on victory, take that and shove it down his throat.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I have a suggestion:

You know how Brax has that potion that, if you lose to him, he uses to turn you into a submissive bombshell wolfgirl? I want to be able to, on victory, take that and shove it down his throat.
You can, later on if you return to the police station, you can find him with the secretary and have her do it to him then.

Feb 6, 2018
That's actually what I did. I beat his ass, took sweet vengeance, and then I turned him into a bimbo and pounded her. That's what he gets for thinking he was my superior.

PeterBlack

Jan 15, 2016
A teeny-tiny request.

I would like my character to be able to have hazel eyes (where the edges are very definitely greenish-grey and the middles are very definitely brown), because their absence is the only thing getting in the way of having my heavily customizable character be an avatar of me :)

Feb 6, 2018
I mostly made mine based on a (incredibly long) story I had written. With some liberties, because she most certainly was not a wolf girl, and there was no kitsunes to create the actual kitsune girl I have.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
I came in the to say (build 1.98.1) I really like this game. The clothing system, Tfs, slavery system are great. Combat is okay. The sex system can get a little clunky if you're not being the dominant one but otherwise I've noticed one glaring problem: the memory leak. Holy hell man, the controls get this notable latency that gets progressively worse as time passes.
Thank you for the kind words! ^^
And I will get that memory leak addressed as soon as I possibly can! There was a huge memory leak in an earlier version of the game, which I fixed, but it looks like there's another one coming from somewhere... x_x

I'll add that as soon as I can! Thank you for the suggestion! :3

I would like my character to be able to have hazel eyes (where the edges are very definitely greenish-grey and the middles are very definitely brown), because their absence is the only thing getting in the way of having my heavily customizable character be an avatar of me :)
I'll also add this as soon as I can. Thank you for the suggestion! ^^

Version 0.1.99
I updated the game to 0.1.99 in the early hours of Sunday. It's in a little bit of a rough state, due to being half-way through the combat & stats rework, but should still be playable. The next version will be a lot more polished.
You can find it here on my blog, or use the download links below.

.jar
Mega
Google Drive
.exe
Mega
Google Drive

Version 0.1.99 Patch Notes

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.98.5

Engine:
Updated to Java 9.0.4. If you're using the .jar version of the game, and are encountering UI bugs, please update your Java to 9.0.4 (.exe versions are unaffected, as they are packaged with 9.0.4).
Save files now only keep track of the last 50 events in the event log. (As only the last 50 are ever displayed within the game, it was pointless to be saving more than this.)

Gameplay:
Expanded fetish mechanics to tie-in with the lust mechanic in sex. You can now select your 'desire' for each fetish, which affects your lust gains in sex. (Lust affects NPC pace, and when in consensual sex, dominant NPCs stop sex if their lust gets to 0, and submissive NPCs stop it when they drop below 20.)
All NPCs now have their own desires. You can see these by hovering over their 'desires' status effect. (I chose to display these in a easy manner, rather than having you find them out 1-by-1, as I thought 'desire discovery' mechanics would get very tedious.)
Added voyeurist, vaginal, pussy slut, leg lover, and strutter fetishes.
Added new fetishes and desire increases/decreases to the 'mystery kink' item's enchantments. Also organised the fetish order in that menu.
You now earn experience for each fetish-related action both in and out of sex. Higher fetish levels increase arousal gains from those actions in sex, and for the next version I'll make them level the fetish up to provide larger bonuses.
Added the start of stamina drains in sex (although I haven't added exhaustion for when the character reaches 0 yet).
Added the start of alcoholic effects (the rest & psychoactive effects will be finished for the full version).

Other:
Improved the save/load icons. (I'm sorry they were so poorly thought-out before!)
Added more antler and horn colours.
If you are the dom in a sex scene in which your partner does not have equal control (i.e. a non-con scene), then your partner will not be allowed to remove your clothing by default. (You can still permit them to.)
Taking a shower now cleans 500ml of cum from all orifices, except your mouth (representing cum in stomach), which isn't affected.
Sightly improved formatting of all tooltips.
Added associated fetishes to orgasms.
Added save/load entries to event log.
Added correct fetishes to Lilaya & Rose (I still need to go through all unique NPCs and give them proper likes/dislikes).
Ralph now stocks 25 dye brushes instead of 5. (Wait for his shop to refresh at midnight for him to start stocking 25.)

Bugs:
Fixed ongoing penetration status effect's incorrect tooltip descriptions.
Typos and parsing fixes (including fixing knotting descriptions).
Fixed incorrect naming for breast shape and horn TF potions.
Loading a game no longer overwrites the activity log.
Your discoveries of NPC genitals are now correctly saved/loaded.
Cumming inside a partner multiple times should no longer result in multiple pregnancy possibilities in the pregnancy stats screen.
The description of losing your penile virginity should now always be appended correctly in sex.
Body parts being exposed in sex should now have the correct descriptions appended.
Fixed bug where the action 'Pull out (chest)' sometimes wouldn't work.
Fixed grey horns and antlers text colour being red.
Fixed Kate's intro referencing three pairs of breasts (she now just has a single pair of breasts).
Fixed clothing remaining dirty after taking a shower.
Fixed some sex actions randomly not being available.
Fixed bug where 'stop X' actions would show up in sex actions for when your partner was using themselves. (e.g. 'Stop fingering' would show up when your partner was fingering themselves.)
Fixed bug where the status message informing you that your clothing was getting dirty would lock up sex scenes.
Fixed penile virginity being reset on every game load (old characters will still incorrectly be penile virgins, but after losing it their non-virgin state will be saved).
NPCs will no longer listen to your pullout/creampie requests if they're the dom in non-con sex.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.99

Gameplay:
Increased level cap to 50.
Changed core stats from Strength, Intelligence, Fitness, Corruption + Health, Willpower, Stamina to Strength, Arcane, Lust, Corruption + Energy, Aura. (Removed fitness and stamina stats.) This is still a work-in-progress.
Reworked all attribute-related status effects. (The bonuses you get from raising strength/arcane/corruption.)
Removed level-up points (the points that you'd spend on strength, intelligence, and fitness).
Updated: Perk tree mechanics. (I didn't intend for this to be part of the combat update just yet, but it turned out to be necessary in order for other parts of the game to continue to function properly.)

Sex AI:
NPCs that either love or like the Submissive or Dominant fetishes will now start sex in Eager or Rough paces.
NPCs will no longer perform actions that they dislike or hate.
Dominant NPCs will no longer end sex due to having 0 lust. Only submissive NPCs who have equal control (such as in consensual scenes, like Lilaya's), will end sex when they fall into the resisting pace.
NPCs should no longer refrain from performing penetration actions (this was a bug where all NPC preferences were accidentally being removed, leaving them only wanting to perform self-actions).
Fixed a cause of incorrect fetish associations for sex actions (such as your partner being affected by your masturbation actions as though they were the one masturbating), which should help the AI's decision-making process a little.
NPC's anal action preference is now treated the same as all the others. (The fetish desire system has replaced the old method I was using to weigh NPC action preferences.)
NPCs have been told to reign in their obsession with self-actions.

Other:
Removed: All references to slimes in the code (as they will be implemented a little differently to how I originally planned). If you've become a slime through the debug menu, you should switch back before loading your character into this version.
Tweaked base height and breast sizes for several races.
Halved the lust drop from performing hated sex actions from -50 to -25.
Succubus attackers and Cultists now have fetishes & desires generated like other NPCs (although they will never dislike or hate performing non-con).
You are now always able to remove NPCs' clothing during sex (although they will still default to not being able to remove yours if they are the sub in non-equal-control sex).

Contributors:
Use correct character for special penetration descriptions. (MissyDirection)
Allow player to stop getting tail-pegged during chair sex. (MissyDirection)

Bugs:
Fixed a cause of some UI lag (caused by some poor flexbox performance).
Fixed Vicky's sex scene causing a game-breaking bug to occur.
Minor fix to Brax's TF description.
Minor formatting fix to event log to prevent horizontal overflow.
Several typo fixes.
Fixed displacement text for an NPC's nursing bra being pulled down.
Fixed bug with t-shirt displacement causing a major crash to occur.
'Cummy meal' status effect no longer continuously makes your mouth dirty.
Fixed resisting NPCs casually commenting on your cock size.
Fixed 'Anal tease' sex action applying incorrect lubrication transfers.
NPCs who hate/dislike non-con should now never use you after combat.
Fixed incorrect inflation descriptions.
You can no longer set your skin to be glowing in the character creation.
Fixed incorrect virginity loss descriptions for succubus attacker.
Fixed incorrect breast-related dirty talk.
Fixed self-penetrative dirty talk referencing your partner.
You can no longer help yourself to Ralph's condoms in his sex scene.
Extra piercings will no longer spawn in the character creation's inventory when repeatedly going to check clothing and back.
Fixed potions displaying '+X Attribute' twice when drunk.

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
I enjoy this game a lot, but I have to know. Will there be anymore reptile morphs besides the gator? Maybe just like a base lizard would be nice that way I can make myself a dragon with the demon wings =D

<><

Jun 22, 2017
I enjoy this game a lot, but I have to know. Will there be anymore reptile morphs besides the gator? Maybe just like a base lizard would be nice that way I can make myself a dragon with the demon wings =D
according to the source-code, there will be sharks, lizards, liamas, spiders, slimes, arachne, wyverns, dragons, tengu, bees and wasps on the non-mammal department, this list does however change sometimes, due to it being a list of ideas that have no real implementation yet.