Lilith's Throne (Early Alpha)

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
I am having trouble with saving my game on 0.1.99. Can you help me?
There are a few reasons why the game might be unable to save. Try these three things, and if you're still having difficulty, please let me know! (I am quicker to respond on the LT discord if you'd like to contact me there. ^^)
1. Make sure that you've extracted the game from the .zip file. Running the game from within the .zip will prevent the game from making any save files.
2. Make sure that the "LT.exe" or "LilithsThrone_0_1_99.jar" file (whichever one you're using) has write permissions.
3. Make sure that the folder path doesn't contain a '#' character. (Someone reported that this was preventing them from saving the game.)

I enjoy this game a lot, but I have to know. Will there be anymore reptile morphs besides the gator? Maybe just like a base lizard would be nice that way I can make myself a dragon with the demon wings =D
I can confirm that of the races that "<><" mentions in the post above will be added (with the ones of interest to you being lamia, lizards, wyverns, and dragons). I am also planning on adding salamanders. :3

Kaiku

Mar 31, 2016
Wow. I've only just started but I'm completely smitten by the depth of the customization and the incredibly neat interface. The writing feels believable and of a high level, and the scenes flow very pleasantly. Nothing but praise from me.

I have no idea of the amount of content that's available, but I think it has incredible potential regardless. Loving it already!

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
I mentioned this on the blog, but I'd love to have the option for a gender neutral pronoun for androgynous characters. The game jumping from he to she depending on what you undress in what order is a bit annoying. In general, since the game neatly groups everything based on feminine/masculine and genital configuration, can't I just set pronouns for each? I want my butch girls and my femboys to be correctly gendered too.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I mentioned this on the blog, but I'd love to have the option for a gender neutral pronoun for androgynous characters. The game jumping from he to she depending on what you undress in what order is a bit annoying. In general, since the game neatly groups everything based on feminine/masculine and genital configuration, can't I just set pronouns for each? I want my butch girls and my femboys to be correctly gendered too.
The dev has already considered this and determined there's no practical way to implement a non-male/female gender into the game. While you can control which category androgynous characters will be placed, they do have to be placed in one of them. The reason for this is that verb tensing would change for sentences if 'they' were used, which means it isn't a simple word swap.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
1. This isn't an arguement against neopronouns, there are possibilities outside of they.

2. What about the option to gender each setup?

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
You can customize the terms fairly thoroughly as well as, at least, how the player's referred to so if you have your specific build in mind you could stick whatever wacky with an X because that makes it cool pronouns you want - or for, at least, your own femdude to be a he or butch grill to be a she. It's def. better than TiTS where the content has to be specifically written to make that parser call.

Nightmarekiba

Feb 21, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a way to carry over my 1.90 save file to the 1.99 version? Know they are different file types and I can’t find any way to convert the Lts to xml.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
So uh, stupid question: what am I supposed to do with all these kids? I've gotten it to the point where they occupy every tile on the map and don't want to beat up my own kids so...

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to carry over my 1.90 save file to the 1.99 version? Know they are different file types and I can’t find any way to convert the Lts to xml.
Think that version is too old, you should still be able to save the characters(yours and favorite slaves) from the old version and start anew as one in the new version, and get the other characters back in the slave auctions.

So uh, stupid question: what am I supposed to do with all these kids? I've gotten it to the point where they occupy every tile on the map and don't want to beat up my own kids so...
You can enslave them, press the npc remove button(they should become encounter-able again) or you can wait until more areas/interactions get released.

partnerintime

Sep 10, 2017
MI
So I exported my character from an old version and went to start a new game (imported) but uh, besides showing the import log of it which is correct, the appearance shows it is not my character though. It seems to keep generating a random nameless male after I load it up. What do I do to fix it or is it a bug?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
So I exported my character from an old version and went to start a new game (imported) but uh, besides showing the import log of it which is correct, the appearance shows it is not my character though. It seems to keep generating a random nameless male after I load it up. What do I do to fix it or is it a bug?

Getting the same problem.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Loving the equipment enchanting. No more waiting for my perfect equips, now just need dye brushes and many, many arcane essenses to create my perfect setup.
Screenshot (16).png

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Ah, so not just me. An unfortunate bug then. Fingers crossed for a fix. I've started a new game/character in the meantime.
New version is up that fixes the issue. Managed to load my saves without any problem.

Loving the equipment enchanting. No more waiting for my perfect equips, now just need dye brushes and many, many arcane essenses to create my perfect setup.
View attachment 6446

I can finally have different outfits and have the same bonuses! :D :D :D

Last edited:
Reactions: partnerintime

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Does anyone know what the conditions are to trigger hypno play when under the effects of psychoactives?

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Wow. I've only just started but I'm completely smitten by the depth of the customization and the incredibly neat interface. The writing feels believable and of a high level, and the scenes flow very pleasantly. Nothing but praise from me.

I have no idea of the amount of content that's available, but I think it has incredible potential regardless. Loving it already!
Thank you for your kind words! ^^

As TheDarkMaster says, I think that it would be too much work at this stage to go through and refactor all of the verb tenses in the game's dialogue to take neutral pronouns into account. Sorry! ;_;

Anyone know what causes slave price differences in the market?
At the moment, it's based on the slave's race, their obedience, and the number of fetishes they have. The calculation is very much a placeholder, and I'll make a more detailed calculation in the future (along with a screen to show how their value is calculated). ^^

what does the "enslavement" enchantment do when used on the player?
That currently does nothing, but I am planning on adding player enslavement later on. :3

Does anyone know what the conditions are to trigger hypno play when under the effects of psychoactives?
At the moment, there are just the two actions in sex (the increase/decrease lust ones), but I am planning on adding a lot more hypno-related actions and other content later on. The work I've recently done to add psychoactive/addictive/alcoholic fluid content into the game was mainly focused on getting all of the background mechanics into the engine. I'll be adding a lot more content for them later on. :3

Version 0.2.0.2
I just updated the game to version 0.2.0.2. You can find all of the information, patch notes, and download links in this post on my blog. You can also download it from here:

.jar
Mega
Google Drive
.exe
Mega
Google Drive

Patch Notes:
PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.99.5

Engine:
Added support to read .xml files for parsing game content.
Added 'subspecies' as a more refined way to track a character's race.
Added support for clothing to conceal slots (I'll fill in the data for all clothing items as soon as I can).
Reworked the way Quest data is handled in the engine (to allow branching quests).

Gameplay:
Maximum Energy and Aura now take level into account (+2 per level).
Added: Ashley's shop ('Dream Lover'). This is a gift shop, and the items bought from here can be used as a way to boost affection with NPCs (only Nyan for now). (This shop, and the character 'Ashley', were both written by Kumiko.)
Added: Gifts for Ashley to sell; Chocolates, Rose Bouquet, Rose Perfume, and Teddy Bear. Also moved feather duster from Vicky's shop to Ashley's.
Nyan no longer stocks enchanted or 'special' clothing by default (her shop's contents will refresh to the correct stock at midnight).
Nyan now has a quest 'Supplier Issues', through which you can unlock enchanted clothing (she now also stocks one +5/+5 rare piece of clothing in each category after completing this quest).
Nyan now has several romance actions. (Unlocked after completing 'Supplier Issues'.)

Transformations/Body Parts:
Improved race detection for the 'greater/lesser/minor/partial' system (it now uses weighting of all body parts).
Added 'dobermann-morph' as a dog-morph subspecies (for use in Nyan's quest).
The transformation to 'increase antenna/tail/horn count' will now grow a new pair of antennae/tail/pair of horns if you have none.
Added 'marked' to possible covering patterns (naturally occurs on dog, wolf, cat, horse, and cow morphs, as well as harpies).
Standardised the availability of covering patterns for all skin/fur/hair coverings.
Added 'pointed' dog-morph ear variation TF. (Standard dog-morph ears are now described as 'floppy'.)
Added 'stubby' dog-morph tail variation TF.
Dog-morph penis transformation now sets penis colour to red, and dog-morph penises will now spawn with red skin.
Penis transformation when growing a new penis now sets size to 1 inch (if the underlying size was 0).
Added 'modifier' for coverings (such as 'smooth' and 'fluffy' for cat fur), which can be changed in Kate's shop. (I needed this for the Dobermann addition.)
Added 'tan' as a covering colour for fur.

Clothing:
Added: Cloak (Gender neutral, over-torso slot).
Remade the 'ankle boots' and 'platform boots' icons.
Added: Chelsea boots (feminine, foot slot).

Combat:
Added support for multiple combatants, both as allies and enemies.

Other:
Improved price calculations for all clothing, weapons, and items. Also increased loot drop money, Pix's gym costs to match new amounts.
Removed 'pure' damage and resistance as attributes. (Pure damage will be a damage type for certain spells and attacks later on, but will function as expected - to bypass all resistances.)
Renamed 'strength' attribute to 'physique'.
Added 'Muscle Definition', 'Body Size', and 'Body Shape' to the 'Body Stats' page in your phone.
The 'Cardio' and 'Weights' options in Pix's Playground now reduce your Body Size and increase your Muscle, respectively, while Pix's special workout will apply both effects.
Added physical resist to 'Masochist' fetish. (Also tweaked Sadist and Sadomasochist fetish attribute buffs.)
Added money and essences back to the main UI.
Added unique icons for wolf-morph status effect and items.
Doubled the quantity of items that Ralph stocks.

Bugs:
Fixed poor formatting for covering colours (such as 'brown, hair,').
Active traits should now be correctly restored when loading a game.
Fixed bug where tiles in the bottom-left of maps would be hidden on loading a game.
Fixed some instances of incorrect dirty talk lines.
Fixed issue where NPCs would generate a huge amount of fetish desires, as well as the bug where NPCs would re-generate desires on a game load. (I think - please let me know if this is still happening!)
Fixed UI bug where horizontal scroll bar would sometimes appear in the left panel.
Added ability to get anally penetrated while lying down in the missionary position.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.99.6

Bugs:
Fixed Nyan's 'Small Talk' action incrementing arousal by 100 instead of 1...
Fixed bug where character imports wouldn't work.
Fixed bug where the 'Face' modification screen in character creation would cause a major background bug to occur.
Fixed game-breaking bug where if you clicked on an item in the right-panel during the prologue, it would freeze the game.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.0

Gameplay:
Increased both slavery income and value to fit in with the recent economy balancing.
Fetish desires are now free to change.
All addictions now progress through withdrawal stages at a rate of one stage per day.
Addictions are no longer removed by simply waiting them out. You now need to drink 'Angel's Kiss' to remove addictions.
Satisfying an NPC's addiction while they're under the effects of withdrawal will make them gain affection towards you (and also obedience if they're a slave).
Added alcohol content to all alcoholic drink items.
Going over 50% intoxication level will apply 'drunk speech' to your sentences.
Psychoactive fluids now apply a status effect. While under this effect, you will randomly suffer from hallucinations (~0.75% chance of a hallucination triggering every minute).
While under the effect of psychoactive fluids, your view of people's bodies will be distorted.
You can perform hypnotic suggestions to NPCs under the influence of psychoactive fluids during sex. (NPCs will also do this to you under the right circumstances.)
Added small chance (0.5% each) for NPCs to spawn with addictive or psychoactive cum and girlcum.
Added 15% chance for NPCs with breasts to spawn in lactating. Added further chance (2.5% each) for the resulting milk to be addictive or psychoactive.
Added 'squirter' modifier to vagina, along with orgasm descriptions for it. You can add/remove the 'squirter' modifier through potions.
Finished Nyan's gift dialogues.

Enchanting:
<b>Added:</b> Clothing enchanting.
Improved the enchantment UI.

Combat & stats:
NPCs now have 'resting' lust values based on their corruption. NPCs who are vulnerable to arcane storms have a high amount of lust when exposed to a storm.
Seduction attacks can no longer critically hit. Only the special seduction attacks can score criticals.
Seduction attacks no longer damage the target's aura.
A character will no longer lose combat if their aura reaches 0.
Characters with an arcane ability of less than 15 will lose combat when reaching 100 lust.
Characters with an arcane ability of greater than 15 will suffer from 'desperate for sex' status effect when reaching 100 lust, causing all incoming damage to ignore resistances.
Difference in levels no longer provides a flat +/-25% when levels are 3 or more apart. Instead, each level in difference awards a +/-2% damage modifier to the attacker.
Damage stats are now calculated with 0 as the base value, instead of 100 (to move them in-line with all the other attributes).
Masochist fetish damage reduction reduced from 40% to 25%.

Clothing:
Added more colour options for breeder collar, ballgag, ring gag, choker, restraints, spreader bar, chastity belt, chastity cage, maid dress/sleeves/heels/headpiece, enforcer shorts, livestock tags, cow-bell collar, milk maid headband, mega milk t-shirt, witch boots/hat/dress, and scientist coat/goggles.
Changed slave collar to simply be called 'metal collar', and added it to the bdsm set.
Improved clothing tooltips.
Breeder collar now enslaves the wearer, seals onto them, and applies a vaginal wetness TF by default.

Other:
Added 'hazel' eye colour.
Added 'auburn' to hair colour, and renamed 'tan' hair colour to 'dirty blonde'.
Added 'ombre' style to all hair types.
Added 'freckled' style to all skin types.
Added counter to orgasm status effect icon.
Alleyway attackers now demand 250 flames instead of 25.
You can now load games while in sex or combat.
Adjusted Scarlett's price from 2000/1000 to 15000/10000.
Taking/dealing damage now increases masochist/sadist fetishes, respectively.
'Stroke cock' and 'Stroke pussy' now transfers lubrication between penis/vagina and fingers.
Angel's Nectar now cures alcoholic and psychoactive effects, in addition to removing addictions.
Removed fetish desire 'cumming' from the randomly generated dislike/hate pool.
Retconned lore about kissing slaves being taboo.
The more cum in an orifice, the faster it now leaks out. (Up to 1.75x the normal value.)

Contributors:
Added Nyan pregnancy reaction. (by Duner)

Bugs:
Fixed a bug where games saved after exploring the storage rooms in the Supplier Depot would not be able to be loaded.
Fixed font error in Ashley's height description.
Chelsea boots are now unisex.
Loading a game now correctly restores the number of horns characters have.
Minor typo fixes.
NPCs will now generate a new outfit for themselves if you beat them and steal their clothes (to leave them exposed) even if you don't sex with them.
Ashley's race should no longer be added to your encyclopedia (as it's meant to be hidden).
Fixed clothing with negative enchantments having a very low value (such as chastity cages and gags being sold for 1 flame).
Fixed bug where your offspring's race would be described as 'null'.
Fixed bug where sometimes your virginity would not be lost when penetrated.
Fixed broken throat-stretching descriptions.
Fixed minor text bug when using the hypno watch to set someone's orientation to androphilic.
Fixed duplicate associated fetishes showing up for sex action tooltips, and removed vaginal/seeder/impregnation fetishes where not appropriate, as well as fixing a bug where incorrect associated fetishes would be displayed.
Fixed some character import bugs.
Fixed bug where 'Tease her pussy' sex action wouldn't show any text.
Offspring dialogue flags (the values used to determine whether you've visited/attacked/apologised/etc.) should now be correctly saved.
Cumming down someone's throat will no longer dirty their mouth slot.
Fixed bug where special attacks would describe you attacking yourself.
Fixed 'Commands' button not working in the debugger's parser.
Fixed bug where sadist effects were being applied to the wrong person.
Temporarily fixed position-switching bug in multiple-partner sex by disabling position switching. (I'll fix this properly for the next version.)

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.0.1

Other:
Increased clothing enchant limit from 2 & 3 for normal & set clothing, respectively, to 5 & 10.

Bugs:
Fixed a save game import bug.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.0.2

Gameplay:
Due to a slight change in the perk tree layout, your character's perks will be reset (and the points refunded) when you load into this version!
Added trait 'Arcane weaver', which halves essence costs of enchanting clothing.

Sex:
Finished off sex position structure code to allow for proper multiple-partner targeting in sex.
Added ability to switch between doggy-style positions in threesomes.
Added interaction actions between all multiple-partner doggy-style participants.
Added 'Side-by-side' as a dominant sex threesome position for slaves. (Need to have two slaves in one room for this to be available.)
Added 'Grow cock' action for self-growing a demonic cock. (Requires your race being 'demon'.)
NPCs will now ignore any dislike or hatred towards giving oral if they're addicted to their partner's cum or girlcum, and ignore dislike or hatred towards others' breasts if they're addicted to their partner's milk.
Characters can now ingest girlcum to get girlcum addictive/psychoactive/other effects applied to them. (Need their partner to be a squirter, and to be eating their partner out when their partner orgasms.)
NPCs in multiple-partner scenes should now only end sex when all their fellow doms/subs have orgasmed.
Characters that dislike or hate inflicting pain will no longer use the rough pace.

Combat:
All spell and special attack damage has been reworked.
Special attacks no longer cost energy to cast. Instead, they have a cooldown. (I will balance the cooldowns and damage values soon!)

Other:
Cow-morphs are now more likely to have the 'self breast play' fetish.
Added a 'reset' button to the perk screen.

Bugs:
Fixed description in clothing enchanting where periodic transformations said the minor drain was hourly, and the major drain was weekly.
Fixed sadist fetish not applying lust damage correctly.
Spells should no longer do 0 damage.
Fixed combat spell icon tooltips not working.
(Finally) Fixed NPCs laughing at average-sized penises, as well as incorrect breast-reveal dialogue.
Transformer fetish no longer applies cost reduction to clothing enchantments.
You can no longer enchant unidentified clothing.
Transformer fetish now correctly reduces potion enchantment costs by 50%, instead of 75%.
Fixed bug where weapons would be duplicated when added to a full inventory (such as when finding them in alleyway events).
Fixed offspring enslavement dialogue referencing slave collar for all clothing.
When searching the storage rooms in the Supplier Depot with a full inventory, discovered items will now correctly fall to the floor.
Fixed minor bug in item tooltip height being too tall.
Fixed clothing transformation bug where if you had multiple duplicate enchantments on the same item, the lowest limit applied. This also fixed the issue where the combination of a size decrease with a high limit would instantly set the value to the limit.

Contributors:
Fixed bug where incoming seduction damage was being reduced based on the attacker's sexual preference, not the defenders. (by Master of Puppets)

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
tiny nitpick: stroke cock is vanilla corruption and stroke pussy is pure corruption tier. I feel like they should be equivalent, especially since my character is ambiphilic.

Reactions: partnerintime

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
tiny nitpick: stroke cock is vanilla corruption and stroke pussy is pure corruption tier. I feel like they should be equivalent, especially since my character is ambiphilic.
Thanks for the report; this will be fixed in the next version! :3

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I had thought there was content in the game for recruiting/acquiring housemates that weren't slaves. I'm starting to guess I was crazy and the only way to get a character to move into Liliya's is to forcefully enslave and build their relationship up? Or is there something I'm missing where they can willingly enslave themselves? I'm just trying to figure out if there's more than one method for how I can run this character's "harem building".

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
I had thought there was content in the game for recruiting/acquiring housemates that weren't slaves. I'm starting to guess I was crazy and the only way to get a character to move into Liliya's is to forcefully enslave and build their relationship up? Or is there something I'm missing where they can willingly enslave themselves? I'm just trying to figure out if there's more than one method for how I can run this character's "harem building".
You will be able to develop romantic relationships (and experience content based on that) with certain NPCs but that has yet to be implemented (and still ways off). Those, I think, will either join you in Lilaya's house or, maybe, you can move to theirs? I think I read in Discord that NPCs will have their own houses but don't quote me on that.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
New lactation system combined with psychoactive milk is a brilliant combo. Absolutely love this.

Questions: is there a way of adding many enchantments at once without gratuitous mouse clicks?
Is there anything planned to allow you to breastfeed the cum from your creampied nipple cunts?

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
I haven't added that content just yet, but I am definitely going to soon! :3

Questions: is there a way of adding many enchantments at once without gratuitous mouse clicks?
Is there anything planned to allow you to breastfeed the cum from your creampied nipple cunts?
I'm afraid it's a lot of mouse clicks at the moment... I am going to add a way to save/load enchanting templates very soon, as I know that it's quite tedious to keep on making the same potions over and over again at the moment.
I am going to add creampie-interaction for all orifices soon (which will primarily include licking/cleaning the cum out of orifices).

Version 0.2.1.2
I just updated the game to version 0.2.1.2, which you can find in this post on my blog. I've added the basic map of Submission (which will be improved in 0.2.2), as well as Imps and Slimes (with some basic encounters, which will again be vastly improved for 0.2.2).

Here are the download links:
.jar
Mega
Google Drive
.exe
Mega
Google Drive
32-bit .exe
Mega
Google Drive

You can see the full patch notes here:

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.0.5

Gameplay:
<b>Please note that a lot of this is half-finished in this version!</b>
<b>Improved:</b> Job selection in character creator, and added an associated perk for each job.
<b>Added:</b> *Basic* map of Submission. This will be expanded upon and improved throughout version 0.2. Most of the descriptions are still TODO!
<b>Added:</b> Imp race.
<b>Added:</b> Slime race. (5% chance of finding slime TF item in Submission's tunnels.)
Demons should now correctly produce imp offspring, not more demons.
All characters now have a 'resting lust' value, and over time will gain/lose lust to realign with this value. (Resting lust = Corruption/2)
Increased amount of experience gained after beating an NPC in combat from 2*level to 10*level.
Alligator-morphs are now only found in Submission.

Combat:
When a character is suffering from the 'Desperate for sex' status effect, incoming lust damage is now converted to 2*Energy damage and 1*Aura Damage. (So a seduction attack that would deal 15 lust damage now deals 30 energy damage and 15 aura damage.)

Sex:
<b>Improved:</b> NPCs should no longer insist on fingering you through the entirety of sex scenes, and should now prioritise penis/tail actions once they get past 25 arousal. They will still finger you during the 'foreplay' (under 25 arousal) section of sex.
Partners should no longer re-penetrate the player on the same turn that you stop them from penetrating you.
Halved the arousal reduction from the generic 'resist' action in sex.
Slaves should no longer be able to end sex in the side-by-side scene.
Obedient slaves and submissive NPCs will now always obey your requests to pull out or creampie you.
Added 'No request' reaction to partner orgasming.

Other:
Slightly improved encyclopedia's race page to show subspecies.
Boosted lab assistant slave job income from 10 to 100 per hour.
Ordered colours in dye menu.
Fixed character having 40 arcane in the intro.
NPCs now tell you what they're trying to turn you into when they force TF potions on you.
Improved multiple-tab switching behaviour, so now you won't end up on a blank page of actions.
Resting and washing no longer reset lust to 0.
Balanced room upgrade costs.
Added 'girth' as a minor transformation to penis. (It is just for descriptions at the moment - I will most likely include a mechanical impact later on.)
Offspring should now only spawn in suitable locations (i.e. imps/alligator-morphs only spawn in Submission).

Contributors:
Added throat capacity, elasticity, plasticity, and wetness to available enchantments. (CondingAnon)
Added a significant amount of extra colour availability to clothing & skin. (Master of Puppets)
Fixed bug where clothing dyed in secondary/tertiary colours wouldn't be loaded correctly. (Master of Puppets)
Fixed bug where after reaching the maximum limit of a clothing TF enchantment, it would revert back to the minimum value. (riwigica & Master of Puppets)
Fixed import compatibility issue for potions. (Master of Puppets)
Fixed import error caused by null values in PlayerCharacter's booksRead Set. (Master of Puppets)
Applied encoding compatibility for special characters. (CognitiveMist)
Fixed 'Blog' and 'Github' buttons in the options menu causing the game to hang on Linux systems. (picobyte)
Fixed the 'Witch's Toy' sex scene (after losing to the Cultist) not working. (Master of Puppets)
Typo fixes. (Woeful Wombat)
Added glossy, matte, metallic, and sparkly modifiers to makeup. (Master of Puppets)
Fixed dirty clothing icon not showing for clothing in inventory. (picobyte)
Fixed prologue NPC human status effect showing incorrect text. (Master of Puppets)
Added more cum target availability in several sex positions. (Master of Puppets)

Bugs:
<b>Fixed:</b> Huge bug where sex actions belonging to your partner would be available for you to use.
Fixed cause of bug where you wouldn't be able to select clothing.
Fixed NPCs using special attacks when they weren't supposed to be available.
Unzipped 'frontal-zip dress' should now correctly provide access to your groin.
Fixed lack of rounding in some tooltips.
Tooltips should now appear for the sex actions that run over into a second page.
Fixed duplicated sex action appearing in slot 1 on second page of sex actions.
Fixed detection of subspecies not always being applied correctly (the game should now correctly detect whe you TF into a Dobermann-morph).
Fixed dog-morph status effect never showing up as a Dobermann-morph.
Stroke pussy and stroke cock now have the same associated corruption (vanilla).
Fixed but where resetting perk points would retain stat increases.
Typo fixes.
Vaginal tease is now only available when your targeted opponent has a vagina.
Fixed penis descriptors being applied globally.
Fixed 'Seductive look' in doggy style being available for all targeted partners.
Fixed some bugs in Karl & Wolfgang's sex scene.
Fixed NPC ordering in sex scenes not matching intended order.
Fixed thighs not being detected as a plural.
Fixed NPC's alcohol intake message.
Fixed incorrect initial penetration descriptions.
Fixed NPCs spawning in with incorrect stats for their race.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.1

Gameplay:
Added breastfeeding and lactation fetishes, with associated teases.
Added 'Moo Milker' breast pump item.
Expanded the single 'Lactation' stat into three related stats: 'Milk Storage', 'Milk Stored', and 'Milk Regeneration'. The amount of milk in your breasts will slowly increase over time (rate based on 'Milk Regeneration' stat) up to your 'Milk Storage' value.
Added 'regeneration' transformation effect to breast-related potions.
Added a small, rare event where you can't resist milking yourself (0.1% chance every minute while breasts are full).
Added breast growth & lactation increases from pregnancy (both can separately be turned off or increased in the options).
Added 'Milk partner'/'Get milked' and 'Suckle/Breastfeed' actions in sex.
Added 'Slime Quencher' drink as a random drop for slimes.
Expanded character creation to include sex experience.
Added an optional sex scene to the game's prologue.
Split up Pix's exercise dialogue and added a reversal sex scene for her.

Spells:
Added schools of magic - Fire, air, earth, water, and arcane.
Spells now require a certain 'Spell Mastery' to unlock (gained through the 'Arcane' attribute's associated status effects).
Weapons now have an associated offensive or defensive magic school. Equipping a weapon will change your default spells (not added yet) to those associated with the weapon's school of magic.
(This work is support for the addition of the full set of spells in an upcoming update.)

Other:
Tidied up weapon attacks and descriptions.
Added slime transformation description and lore entry.
Increased chance of slime TF drop in tunnels (on each explore) from 0.15% to 2%. (10% chance of finding an item, and then 20% chance that item will be slime TF.)
Improved weapon tooltips.
Organised the phone menu buttons.
Made combat and non-combat character UI panels the same.
Improved stats screen.
Choosing the 'Lie' option in Brax's encounter, and then choosing to fight him, now increases his lust instead of draining his aura.
Slime's pussy and asshole wetness are now locked to maximum.
The square coloured button for 'none' in the cosmetics UI is now a grey square with red cross, to distinguish it from actual colours.
Added self-transformation menu in phone for slimes. (There are still some things left for me to add here, such as piercings.)
Slimes can now be impregnated through any orifice.
Slime offspring will now always be slimes.
Added slime-specific descriptions in the pregnancy advancement text. (I will get Lilaya's reactions to slime pregnancies done for the next release!)
Non-slave NPCs will now automatically clean their bodies/clothes.
Added 'freckles' pattern to character creation menu.

Contributors:
Improved fetish descriptors in enchanting menu. (Lightcanadian)
Brought partner 'Resist' arousal increase value in line with player's. (Master of Puppets)
Punctuation fixes, mainly commas. (WoefulWombat)
Fixed GenericOrgasms.isGenericPartnerCumTargetRequirements method. (Master of Puppets)
Fixed incorrect lubrication on PC anal tease. (Master of Puppets)

Bugs:
Fixed Vicky only stocking one of each essence (she now stocks 20-30 of each).
Fixed slime body material not being restored when loading a game.
Fixed slime covering detection not working in some tooltips.
Text formatting and typo fixes.
Fixed weapon description displaying incorrect damage.
Fixed bug where you would instantly win combat while in an arcane storm, due to your opponent having 100 lust.
Slimes will now drop the correct racial book.
'Arcane Weakness' is now correctly applied to target when performing a critical spell.
Special attack cooldowns can no longer be bypassed by using the repeat action in combat.
Fixed bug where books wouldn't spawn on a new save.
Reindeer encounters should now save properly.
Time will now pass as you move through the Supplier Depot and Submission.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.1.1

Other:
Alexandria no longer spawns as a virgin.
Vicky will now both buy and sell Imp and Slime essences.
You can now have different colours for slime hair, eyes, pupils, and orifices (added colouring options to the self-transform menu).
Added a lot of colouring patterns to slime and slime hair coverings.
Added hair style to slime's self-transform options.
Added the new lactation fetishes to the mystery kink enchanting menu.
Fixed cause of a major bug where the sides of the screen would stop rendering & the game would break.
Added dark brown and tan to slime colours.
Added 'Dobermann-slime' subspecies. (Obtained by being a dog-slime with 'black' primary colour, 'brown', 'tan', or 'dark-brown' secondary colour, and 'marked' pattern.)
Slimes will now start sex with all orifices lubricated by slime.
Slime-imps can now reduce height to 2ft, like normal imps.
Improved height transformation panel in self-tf phone menu.

Bugs:
Fixed Alexandria changing to Alexander in the game's intro sex scene.
Fixed cause of game lock-up in the introduction's scene immediately before having sex with Alexandria.
Fixed several causes of save game files not loading.
Fixed virginity loss issues in the intro's sex experience settings.
Fixed issue with incorrect dialogue being returned in the intro's post-sex scene.
Fixed Arcane Essences quest triggering in the prologue.
Fixed the 'Suckle' sex action not being available.
Breastfeeding actions are now correctly associated with nipples.
Changing slime colour now correctly updates throat/inner orifices.
Fixed bug where you couldn't creampie/cum inside slime-boys.
Fixed slimes spawning with makeup on.
Fixed slime orifices not being described.
Fixed lust gain/loss over time continuously jumping past and then back beneath the resting lust mark.
Fixed lust resetting after combat.
Fixed being able to quicksave/load in prologue (which would break the game in the background).

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.1.2

Bugs:
Fixed bug where seducing enemies in an arcane storm wouldn't work.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
There seems to be a bug in the new character creation system where you don't have your virginities when you say you have no sexual experience and vice versa.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
There seems to be a bug in the new character creation system where you don't have your virginities when you say you have no sexual experience and vice versa.
Thank you for the report; I think I fixed this for 0.2.2, but I'll double-check to make sure! ^^

Version 0.2.2.1
I've updated the game to 0.2.2.1, which has added bat, rat, and rabbit morphs, among a few other things! The release post is up on my blog here. :3

Download links:
.jar
Mega
Google Drive
.exe
Mega
Google Drive
32-bit .exe
Mega
Google Drive

Full patch notes:
PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.1.5

Gameplay:
Added fixed maps for Dominion, Submission, and Harpy Nests. (I will most likely tweak and improve these over the next few versions. I will also add random maps in some form or another a little later on.)
Added Canal tiles to Dominion. (Function similar to back alleys, but random attackers are more likely to be slimes and alligator morphs rather than normal alleyway races.)
Added three Parks, a central plaza, and boulevard tiles to Dominion.
Added basic descriptions for all new Dominion areas, and for about half of Submission. (Will be finished for the full release.)

Other:
<b>Changed:</b> Ass and Breasts are now covered in the same skin/fur type as that which covers the character's torso.
<b>Removed:</b> Auto-milking chance from full breasts, and replaced it with a minor debuff. (The unavoidable loss in player agency was not in keeping with the rest of the game.)
Changed bandana displacement to be pulls down, not pulls up.
You can now see your opponent's fetishes in combat. (I'll tidy this up soon.)
Added content option for feminine characters to have facial hair (disabled by default).
Slave rooms no longer give +0.2 affection per hour.
Changed alligator-morph's 'scales in place of hair' to coarse hair. (All naturally-spawning alligators now spawn in with no hair.)
Increased chance of NPCs to spawn in with addictive or psychoactive cum/girlcum from 0.5% to 2%.
Added penis girth to body changing options.
Random NPCs with the lactation fetish will now spawn in producing milk.
Added normal human skin colours as colour options for demons.
Updated Scarlett's appearance and clothing, and gave her three fetishes. (These changes won't be applied if she is already your slave, as I didn't want to interfere with any transformations/clothing/fetishes you've given to her.)
Halved all milk regeneration values (even the minimum one was refilling to maximum after just 1 day).
Added training and hyper sizes to breast cup size detection.
Adjusted prostitute prices.

Clothing:
Added: Sleeveless turtleneck (feminine, torso slot).

Contributors:
Cleaned various issues. (Pimvgd)
<b>Forced Fetishes and Forced TF Gender Tendency Settings.</b> This implements several new settings and related features for forced transformations and fetishes. You can see the full changes here: https://github.com/Innoxia/liliths-throne-public/pull/113 (FFongWong)
Add coverage to clothing for slots with no sex actions. This adds slots such as BACK, STOMACH, and HAIR to clothing concealment, which should fix the bug where you cum on a character's back or stomach and it dirties the body through the clothes. (Master of Puppets)
Add cum targets for characters cumming on themselves. (Master of Puppets)
Add error logging to 'data/error.log' instead of STDERR. (Master of Puppets)
Add check for new potion enchantments. (Master of Puppets)
Fixed spell cost reduction giving negative costs. (Master of Puppets)
Remove translation of INTELLIGENCE to MAJOR_ARCANE for old character imports - this was giving all imported characters extra arcane ability, which the majority of them shouldn't have. (Master of Puppets)
Body hair/fur/feathers now uses the patterns for hair rather than skin. (Master of Puppets)
Increased Flame reward from Angry Harpy quest from 1500 to 5000 flames. (rfpnj)
Changed what triggers the 'Frustrated' status effect from 'did not cum' to 'ended sex just before orgasming'. (Master of Puppets)
Removed requirement for characters to have breasts in order to pinch nipples. (Master of Puppets)
Added several new hair styles. (WoefulWombat)
Fixed speech parsing not using correct femininity colour. (Master of Puppets)
Fixed Maid's Stockings secondary colour not working. (Master of Puppets)
Fixed loading the game advancing time. (Master of Puppets)
Fixed 'squirter' property of vaginas not being saved/loaded. (Master of Puppets)
Fixed bug where after having started a game and then selecting new game, you would be unable to set your new character's femininity and other attributes. (Master of Puppets)

Bugs:
Typo fixes.
Slavery log events now properly save and load.
Fixed bimbo talk sometimes generating incorrect sentence endings.
Fixed being able to cast spells even when out of aura.
Fixed bug in enchanting screen, where adding a new enchantment that matched an existing enchantment (i.e. Adding 5 seduction damage when an existing +5 seduction damage already existed), showed that the new one required an arcane cost to remove.
Fixed enchanting screen bug, where clicking on the left clothing icon would cause a soft-lock.
Fixed addictions not saving/loading properly.
Triple obedience gains from the 'In Control' trait (the one gained from having the Teacher background) will now correctly be applied to all obedience gains.
NPCs will no longer be enslaved if the enslavement clothing can't be equipped onto them.
Saving game will no longer progress time.
You will now take energy & aura damage from tease attacks when at 100 lust (just like enemy demons do).
Fetishes gained from clothing will now correctly apply attribute bonuses, special attacks, and derived fetishes.
Fixed intro sex displaying that you lost your virginity 'in the jungle'.
Fixed cause of imps spawning in at incorrect heights, and of slimes birthing humans.
Added tooltips for milking actions.
Fixed active traits with buffs (such as +25 aura) remaining in effect even if you unequipped them.
Fixed bug where increasing height would say its increased even past the maximum limit.
Fixed gifting chocolate to Nyan boosting affection by 50 (it now correctly boosts by 5).
Fixed 'locked in stocks' applying vaginal sex events to slaves with no vagina.
Slaves will no longer have amorous encounters with relations if they don't have the associated fetish.
Fixed cum stud tease parsing the wrong names.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.2

Gameplay:
<b>Added:</b> Rat-morphs. Found in Submission and in Dominion's canal tiles.
<b>Added:</b> Bat-morphs. Found in Submission's bat caverns.
<b>Added:</b> Rabbit-morphs, with 'lop-rabbit' subspecies (they have floppy ears). Found rarely in Dominion's alleyways.
Added full map display to phone's default menu.
Added map to Lilaya's library.
Added urethra orifice to vagina.
Added all necessary support for penetrating urethras in the engine. (I will write in the associated sex actions and push another update within a couple of days.)
Added content toggles for lactation and urethral content.

Angel's Kiss:
Removed Angel's Kiss from Slaver Alley, and added it to a new location 'Red light district' in Dominion.
Added NPCs for Angel's Kiss: Angel, Bunny, and Loppy.
Added ability to buy a prostitution license from Angel, which allows you to send slaves to work as prostitutes in Angel's Kiss, ask alleyway prostitutes to move to Angel's Kiss, and whore yourself out for money.

Clothing:
Added: Collar bowtie (neck slot).
Added: Suit cuffs (wrist slot).

Other:
Added slime birthing scene variation.
Made Pix hate receiving anal sex, dislike being pregnant, and like receiving vaginal sex.

Contributors:
Fixed addiction time bug (it was always saying that NPCs weren't suffering from withdrawal, even if they were). (AlacoGit)
Added fast travel for Dream Lover. (Delvigore)
Nerfed experience and essence gains from combat, (experience from 10 * enemyLevel to 2 * enemyLevel, and essence gain roughly halved). (Rfpnj)
Typo fixes. (Master of Puppets)

Bugs:
Fixed major bugs in availability of actions in multiple-partner sex.
Fixed bug in multiple-partner sex where impregnation chances would fire for every participant, not just the one who came inside.
Typo fixes.
Fixed incorrect tongue and penis head descriptors.
Fixed bug where map wouldn't load correctly when importing a pre-0.2.1.5 save.
Fixed strange sex behaviour of demon attackers (the ones in dark alleyways tiles).
Slaves with the non-con fetish now correctly gain affection from non-con sex.
Fixed Submisison's slime spawn rate being far too high.
Fixed newly enslaved NPCs re-equipped new clothing as they get transferred to Slavery Administration.
Fixed bug in combat where if you were defeated/victorious/escaped/stunned, the spells and special attacks tabs wouldn't change to reflect this.
Fixed minor display bugs in slave management dialogue.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.2.1

Gameplay:
Ralph now stocks bat, rat, and rabbit consumables.

Sex:
Added 'Swap Position' action to sex, so you can now access every possible position by swapping with your partner. (Available if you're the dom, or if you have equal control in the sex scene. Disabled in some unique sex scenes.)
Added 'penis in vaginal urethra' penetration actions for both player and partner.
Added 'penis in penis urethra' penetration actions for both player and partner.

Other:
Changed the perks 'barren' and 'firing blanks' to traits (can now be equipped/unequipped will), and changed the trait 'arcane weaver' to a perk.
Improved the inventory screen to use pages. (Using a scrollbar wasn't viable, as JavaFX struggles to render so many SVGs at once.)
Increased inventory slot limit from 32 to 120.
Reduced angel and demon base slave values.
Swapped Nyan's talk & trade tabs to make it (slightly) faster to shop there.

Bugs:
Typo fixes.
Fixed some bugs in Bunny's and Loppy's dialogue options.
Clothing now correctly conceals piercing slots.
Fixed slave prostitute job's obedience, affection, and income being far too high.
Fixed rabbit-morph tails being tagged as prehensile and suitable for penetration.
Fixed bugs with rat and bat morph race detection.
Fixed bat penis being detected as squirrel penis.
Loppy and Bunny now correctly return to their rooms after the threesome.
Fixed some strange spell descriptions.
Fixed duplicate spell icons appearing in your status effects bar during combat.
Fixed rabbit morph item descriptions.
Fixed import errors that were causing the map to not display.
You can no longer enchant clothing with an enslavement modifier before obtaining a slaver license.
Fixed inconsistent location changes related to Zaranix's quest.
Giving birth as a slime no longer stretches your vagina.
Debug mode now correctly reveals your phone's map.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Is Arcane Weaver broken? I didn't notice a difference.

Edit: I mean, I didn't notice a difference in the amount required to enchant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karretch