Lilith's Throne (Early Alpha)

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Question: what happens to the children birthed by slaves?
At the moment, only the player's offspring are tracked, so if a slave births a child fathered by another slave, that child isn't added to the game's offspring list. I was concerned that doing so might end up creating a huge surplus of unused NPCs in the offspring list, but I might change this at some point in the future (when I get the time to test for performance impact). ^^

Reactions: Zavos and Freed85

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
At the moment, only the player's offspring are tracked, so if a slave births a child fathered by another slave, that child isn't added to the game's offspring list. I was concerned that doing so might end up creating a huge surplus of unused NPCs in the offspring list, but I might change this at some point in the future (when I get the time to test for performance impact). ^^

SO wait can the PC become a slave?

Watchman

Aug 21, 2017
I've been meaning to try this out, but for some reason I keep getting the error "This version of %1 is not compatible with the version of Windows you’re running" when I try the .exe version.

Marblak

Jan 14, 2016
I've been meaning to try this out, but for some reason I keep getting the error "This version of %1 is not compatible with the version of Windows you’re running" when I try the .exe version.
Well, what version of windows are you running lol?

Mario

Aug 5, 2016
I think this game could profit from a "skip sex scene"-button if you don't want to click 10times through an unwanted sexual encounter.

While the whole sex mechanic is quite unique and nice, sometimes you run into an undesired encounter and lose and have to click through a lot of unwanted content that can even be moodkilling. A way to skip that would help.

Also: Are Incubi a thing by now? I know I read something along those line at the blog but have failed to find one as of yet, despite multiple tries.

Watchman

Aug 21, 2017
Well, what version of windows are you running lol?
7 x86 which I'm pretty sure isn't an issue as I tried the .jar version and it ran fine. The problem is, that version seems to freeze when I leave it alone for too long.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Come to think of it, the Succubus encounter mentions that you elude her trap. I'd actually love to see what happens if you stumble into it.

Reactions: Taboo-Sho

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Is there a way to choose when, and if, you have sex with your kids (if you have them), whether you are dominant or submissive? Because a few of my kids have Dominant fetish, and yet the PC is the Dominant one in every instance (even though she is a Switch). Or if you have Submissive fetish, it would make sense that you would choose to be a Sub rather than Dom?

Eliria

Apr 27, 2016
A skip-sex option would be good.
Is it just me or do non-racial potions drop from enemies far more often than the racials?

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Wouldn't Andro/Gynephilic characters also be vulnerable to male/female seductions respectively?
Oh, and I totally enjoy that enchanting system. Particularly when
my girl gives her baby girls Incest/Seeder/Broodmother fetish so that their mother can give them plenty of babies, so that those babies can breed her even more, or that my girl can impregnate her baby girls so that she can breed with even more of her kids.
And is it possible, aside from the console, to get angelic body parts?

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
Wouldn't Andro/Gynephilic characters also be vulnerable to male/female seductions respectively?
my girl gives her baby girls Incest/Seeder/Broodmother fetish so that their mother can give them plenty of babies, so that those babies can breed her even more, or that my girl can impregnate her baby girls so that she can breed with even more of her kids.
i expected that i could just enchant fetish endowment to give specific fetishes to others, but nope. unless i'm missing something.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
i expected that i could just enchant fetish endowment to give specific fetishes to others, but nope. unless i'm missing something.
Refine "Mystery Kink" with Arcane Essences, and you will get the option of choosing which fetishes you want to give/get.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Say, what are those 'romance quests' all about? It's clear that there are none at the moment, but when they will, what will it be about?
Also, Unwilling Fuck-Toy and Non-Consent fetishes should have a derived fetish; either merge them into Sadomasochist fetish or make an entirely new derived fetish for them.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Say, what are those 'romance quests' all about? It's clear that there are none at the moment, but when they will, what will it be about?
Also, Unwilling Fuck-Toy and Non-Consent fetishes should have a derived fetish; either merge them into Sadomasochist fetish or make an entirely new derived fetish for them.
I'm pretty sure those are intended as romance plotlines for major NPCs. Inno has confirmed that she intends to make Rose and Lydia the first two characters with them.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Idea: would it be possible to be able to add your offspring to the cell you're standing in
via "buggy" menu?
It would be much easier that way than trying to constantly explore a cell you want them to appear in with only a chance of that happening.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
I'll look into it and see if I can figure out what's going wrong. Thank you for reporting this! :3

I think this game could profit from a "skip sex scene"-button if you don't want to click 10times through an unwanted sexual encounter.

While the whole sex mechanic is quite unique and nice, sometimes you run into an undesired encounter and lose and have to click through a lot of unwanted content that can even be moodkilling. A way to skip that would help.

Also: Are Incubi a thing by now? I know I read something along those line at the blog but have failed to find one as of yet, despite multiple tries.
I'll add a 'skip sex' button as soon as I can! ^^
Incubi are also a thing now, yes. They should spawn in the dark alleyway tiles. (Make sure your gender preferences allow for masculine genders to spawn. :3)

Come to think of it, the Succubus encounter mentions that you elude her trap. I'd actually love to see what happens if you stumble into it.
I'll add that in as an event variation later on. :3

Is there a way to choose when, and if, you have sex with your kids (if you have them), whether you are dominant or submissive? Because a few of my kids have Dominant fetish, and yet the PC is the Dominant one in every instance (even though she is a Switch). Or if you have Submissive fetish, it would make sense that you would choose to be a Sub rather than Dom?
I'll add in a submissive sex option for offspring as soon as I can! ^^

A skip-sex option would be good.
Is it just me or do non-racial potions drop from enemies far more often than the racials?
Yeah, the drop rate for non-racial potions is a little higher. I think I might change this so that they're 50/50...

The sexual orientation just affects resistances. With 0 resistance to seduction, it's assumed that your character is fully attracted to the character who's performing the seduction.
You can only get angelic body parts through the debug menu at the moment. I'll be adding angel TFs a little later on in the main quest. :3

The romance quests will be unique quest-lines for certain characters, that will typically result in a major shift in how that NPC treats you. Each romance quest will be unique to the NPC, but most of them will result in that NPC falling in love with you. One of the quests I have planned will let you influence the NPC's development (where you'll be able to choose between corrupting them fully, or convincing them to remain as they are). :3

I'll also see about adding a derived fetish for the two non-con fetishes; good idea! ^^

Idea: would it be possible to be able to add your offspring to the cell you're standing in
via "buggy" menu?
It would be much easier that way than trying to constantly explore a cell you want them to appear in with only a chance of that happening.
I'll try and get that added as soon as I can! :3

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Interesting. It appears that I'm having problems with some of my slaves. I cannot select her character page. I can talk to her and everything, but when I want to view her description, I cannot. It's not impossible that this is only my problem, but it is still worth checking out.
Also, why are only demons and slime characters able to change their shape at will?

Rfpnj

Sep 24, 2015
Speaking of which, when can we expect the next update?
The next public update will be on Saturday morning around 4 UTC.

Interesting. It appears that I'm having problems with some of my slaves. I cannot select her character page. I can talk to her and everything, but when I want to view her description, I cannot. It's not impossible that this is only my problem, but it is still worth checking out.
Also, why are only demons and slime characters able to change their shape at will?
I will look into the issue with viewing slaves. Try both of these things, clicking on her name on the side of the screen, and clicking the magnifying glass on the slavery overview screen. Let us know if both of these do not work.

Demons are creatures of the Arcane and that is what gives them the power, slimes its part of their nature to duplicate that which they see around them to better attract a mate.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
THIS Saturday?!?!?!? Wowzer. One can safely assume that there will be at least one person d/l-ing it.

Rfpnj

Sep 24, 2015
THIS Saturday?!?!?!? Wowzer. One can safely assume that there will be at least one person d/l-ing it.

Well not to excite you any more than you already are but they happen every two weeks, however, if you are a backer its weekly. One of the best ways to keep up on things is the Discord server.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
I think that I have managed to isolate the problem with those slaves. The slaves that share the problem are the ones staying in room F 20, second floor of Lilaya's home. I may be wrong on it, but it does warrant a closer look.

Rfpnj

Sep 24, 2015
I think that I have managed to isolate the problem with those slaves. The slaves that share the problem are the ones staying in room F 20, second floor of Lilaya's home. I may be wrong on it, but it does warrant a closer look.

Please upload copies of your saves, as the room numbers are not supposed to go up to 20.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Please upload copies of your saves, as the room numbers are not supposed to go up to 20.
Unfortunately, I cannot. When I try to upload a .zip, it says that it's too large for the server to process(which should be impossible, given that it's only 3 MBs), and the save itself is over 20 MBs uncompressed.
To get to the room in question, go to your room in Lilaya's house. Take one step outside it(down), two steps left and another step down. I think that that room is the problem, but I make no guarantees.

Rfpnj

Sep 24, 2015
Do not worry about it, when you start a new game do you remove all your old games or have you been letting them pile up